The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both already close and I knew we were not going to last long. It was barely a minute later when I slammed into Liz one last time, holding myself there and spilling my seed deep in her pussy. The feeling of me coming inside her must have pushed Liz over the edge too as she climaxed loudly, bracing herself against the window ledge as she loudly announced her orgasm to the world.

For about thirty seconds we both just stood there panting, my body still pressed up against Liz's, in turn pressing her up against the window. Eventually she lifted her leg down from the windowsill and I felt my cock slip out of her pussy. She shut the window and then the curtains before turning to face me and putting her arms around my neck.

"You're right," she said, "that was incredibly sexy."

"Yes, that was... amazing," I said, still catching my breath. "I hope nobody heard us."

"Do you think they might have?" said Liz, suddenly looking concerned.

"Well it's possible, the window was open and you were... pretty loud," I said, unable to think of a tactful way to say it.

"Was I?" said Liz, genuinely looking surprised. "Gosh yes, I suppose I was. Are Vicky and Anne still in the back room? Oh God my parents are asleep just down the corridor!"

"Well, they might not be asleep anymore," I taunted, finding Liz's shocked expression quite amusing. Liz fell backwards onto the bed, still naked. I noticed there was cum dribbling down her inner thigh, but that didn't seem to concern her at that moment.

"What are we going to do?" she said, earnestly.

"Let's not worry about it for now," I said. "Hopefully nobody heard us, but if they did and they bring it up... well, we'll deal with it. We're all adults."

Liz continued to mumble concerns while I switched the light off and got into bed. I was also slightly worried about who may have heard what, but it was a nice kind of worried. I was used to worrying about getting caught on a much more serious scale, I wasn't going to lose sleep over the possibility of Liz's sisters or parents making some jokes the following day.

_______

Breakfast in the Delaney household was something of an institution. The house contained five busy adults with jobs, as well as Charlie, the youngest of the family at twelve, who went to school. Between people coming home late from work, going out for the evening or having big lunches it was impossible to get the whole family together for dinner with any regularity, but it was different in the mornings. Everybody started work at a similar time, so they could all get together over breakfast and have a bit of family time. Every family member, including me now, was expected to be there for breakfast, unless they had a very good reason why they couldn't. The Delaney breakfast had become a proud family tradition.

And the next morning it was one I hated.

Liz and I were late and the last ones to get to breakfast. As we walked into the dining room everybody turned to look at us. We sat down and started to serve ourselves and it was immediately obvious they knew. The breakfast table was usually alive with conversation as the various family members chatted and joked with each other, but this morning there was mostly uncomfortable silence, punctuated by the occasional request to pass various items across the table. Harvey, Liz's father, just stared at his breakfast, eating in a mechanical way. Vicky, Liz's older sister, was obviously highly amused and was barely suppressing a big grin. Anne wore a rather curious vacant expression. Charlie just munched away on his breakfast as usual. Well at least he hadn't heard us! Liz's mother looked embarrassed and kept trying to find things to do with her hands.

"So, did everybody sleep okay?" she said eventually.

This was too much for Vicky, who exploded in a loud chuckle that she unsuccessfully tried to disguise as a cough. Anne and Liz both glared at Vicky, then Anne glared at Liz and the three of them started communicating in a secret sister language that seemed to consist mostly of eye movements.

"I did thanks mom," said Charlie, still scooping his cereal oblivious to the adult game of silent communication going on around him.

"Oh good. What about you Craig?" she said, looking at me.

"Very well thank you," I said. Then before I could stop myself I added "How about you?"

Vicky tried to suppress yet another laugh and Liz kicked me hard under the table. Liz's mom looked embarrassed and floundered around with her reply.

"Yes I... er, not bad... I mean it took me a while to get to sleep I think. It was quite noisy outside."

I couldn't help but look at Vicky, who had her hands over her mouth, was visibly shaking and literally had tears of laughter in her eyes. I thought back to how noisy Liz had been the previous night. Not just the screams and moans but the filth that had been coming out of her mouth at various points. I winced when I remembered "split me in two" and "yes baby fuck me hard". How were we ever going to live this down? We had given the entire family an explicit aural porn show!

"Well, I need to get to work," said Harvey, standing up and walking quickly out of the dining room.

The relief around the table was tangible as this was the sign that everybody else could leave too if they wanted. Vicky winked at Liz as she left the room and then scampered down the corridor. Liz scowled back and ran after her, presumably to reprimand her for all the laughing. Charlie ran off back to his room while Mrs Delaney cleared away the dishes. I left too, leaving only Anne sitting there slowly finishing a piece of toast, seemingly deep in thought. I went back to our room and got ready for work in double-quick time. I had never been so relieved to get out of the house. The next few breakfasts were going to be torturous.

_______

In the end they weren't too bad. Liz and I tried to stay out of everybody's way that night and by the following morning things were mostly back to normal. I wasn't sure if there had actually been a family discussion or if it was by some unspoken agreement, but Liz's parents never mentioned the incident to me again and clearly did their best to make sure the breakfast from hell didn't last longer than its one allotted day. Even Vicky seemed to be on her best behavior, although I got the feeling that in months to come, we would hear a lot more jokes about our noisy sexcapade from Liz's mischievous older sister.

It was only Anne who still troubled me. For the first few months I lived in the house she was horrible to me, trying her best to make my life miserable and turn everyone else against me. Then we had the episode where she caught me watching her masturbate, which I feared would make our relationship deteriorate even further, adding embarrassment to our mutual loathing, but actually it became a lot better. I wouldn't say she became friendly towards me as such, but she was at least civil and we could occasionally have sensible adult conversations. It was almost like the illicit secret we shared brought us closer together. I suspected it was not out of any new-found respect or affection, but more out of our mutual fear of the other telling somebody. In the days following that breakfast, our relationship regressed once more. Anne started acting strangely again, going out of her way not to catch my eye, but then I would catch her staring at me when she thought I wasn't looking. Usually she acted ballsy, arrogant, vain and generally like a spoiled brat, but now she was reserved and... sad somehow.

The weekend came and Liz and I spent most of it mountain biking together, making the most of the weather while it lasted. Summer was behind us now and the autumn cooler temperatures were drawing in, leading to shorter days and longer evenings. I didn't see much of Anne, she spent most of the time in her room. On Sunday night I tried to persuade Liz to give me another peep show, but she was still so embarrassed about the last time that she seemed horrified at the idea. I had to settle for regular sex instead, with Liz constantly telling me to keep my voice down every time I let out as much as a moan. Liz was usually very loud in bed and it spoiled it somewhat not to be getting my usual aural feedback. I hoped it would only be a temporary phobia.

Then the following morning something very surprising happened. We had breakfast as a family, as usual, and I got ready to go to work. I grabbed my jacket and put it on as I went out of the front door. As I walked down the street, I put my hands in my pockets and felt something. I pulled it out and found it to be a neatly folded piece of paper. I didn't recognize it and I wasn't in the habit of carrying bits of paper in my pockets. It did look familiar though and as I gently unfolded the note I realized why it looked familiar. I had received a note very similar to this one before.

"Tonight. 10pm. You know the place."

I read the note three times as if I somehow expected the six words to change or take on new meaning. Other than the time, it was the exact same note that Anne had given me before to tell me about the sex show she was going to give me. The handwriting was unmistakably the same. It even seemed to have been pulled out of the same notepad. There was no obvious explanation except that Anne was going to give me another sex show tonight. But why? The last one had been in exchange for my silence over catching her masturbating. This one seemed to have no preconditions attached. The only conclusion I could possibly draw was...

I tried not to think about that. I folded the piece of paper up carefully, putting it back in my pocket, while I carried on walking to work. It was a fifteen minute walk, but it seemed more like five as I was lost in thought the whole way. Had Anne somehow fallen in love with me? Okay love might be going a bit far, let's not jump the gun here. She was proposing a sex show not marriage. But did she... have feelings for me? I thought back to the last few days when she had been acting so strangely. Ever since the night when she had been forced to listen to Liz and I having noisy sex she hadn't been herself. But if she did harbor romantic feelings for me, then why a sordid strip show through her bedroom curtains? Is that what passes for a first date in Georgia?

Nothing made sense, nothing at all. I spent much of the morning re-reading the note and wondering what on earth Anne was thinking. As the day went on I started to ask myself another question, one that I had been putting off having to answer. Assuming that I could take this offer at face value, and she really was going to perform for me tonight at ten o clock, should I go? The answer to that question was an obvious no, I clearly shouldn't go and watch my fiancée's sister perform sex acts for me. But would I go? Just thinking about Anne's naked body was giving me a hard on. Last time she had given me an incredibly sexy striptease and then got herself off right in front of me, first with her fingers, then with a vibrator, and finally with a dildo, giving herself an orgasm each time. It was by far the hottest thing I had ever seen, better than Liz's show the previous week if I was honest. Would she go even further this time? What more could she actually do? Although I had never done it before, I went to the office toilets to jerk off thinking about the answer to that question. As I came I imagined dropping the entire load on Anne's face.

I spent the whole afternoon and evening flip-flopping on whether I should turn up for Anne's show or not. It was very tempting, that went without saying, but life had been pretty good since I finally got Anne out of my system and had stopped spying on her. Good, although... if I was honest with myself, kind of boring. But boring in a comfortable way, like a 'now I can forget this silliness and concentrate on the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with' kind of way. I thought I had made up my mind that I wouldn't go, but then I got home from work and saw Anne in the kitchen and she said nothing, but looked at me with her big blue eyes and smiled sexily. That made up my mind that I would go, but then Liz arrived home and gave me a big hug and kiss, reminding me what I would be risking.

By the time it got close to ten o clock I was back to being on the fence again. Anne was in her room, presumably getting ready for her show, and the time where I had to make a decision was fast approaching. I had an alibi all set up; I had already told Liz that I might need to do some work in the study later. I just had to make up my mind whether to pull the trigger. Half passed nine came and went, then quarter to ten. Sometimes it ends up being the littlest thing that sways a decision. At five to ten I got up from the sofa, still not really sure what I was going to do. I happened to glance out of the window and I noticed it had started to rain a little bit. I decided it wouldn't be that pleasant standing out there in the cold and wet at Anne's window, and that tipped the balance slightly, but definitively, in favor of staying inside with Liz.

"Where are you going?" said Liz

"I just... wondered if you wanted a drink," I improvised.

"Sure, some hot chocolate would be nice."

I went to the kitchen and came back with two hot chocolates. We drank them while playing a couple of games of Checkers. I thought about Anne, wondering what she was doing at that moment. Did she know I wasn't there? If so, would she come to see where I was or would she just stay in her bedroom and sulk? Or maybe she didn't know if I was there or not and would just do her show anyway. That would be the best case scenario, I decided, I would much rather Anne didn't know she had been effectively 'stood up', as I had no idea how she would react.

We finished our drinks and played a few more games. Liz beat me four games to one, mostly because I wasn't really concentrating properly. By the time we packed away the board and went to bed, there was still no sign of Anne. I didn't know if she was lying in bed angry at me for not showing up, or if she was lying in bed doing... well, it would probably be best not to think about that. I would probably never find out either way.

_______

As it turned out I was wrong about that. I arrived home from work early the following day. Liz wouldn't be home for a couple of hours and I had skipped lunch, so I made myself a sandwich and took it into the back room. Unfortunately I found Anne already there. Damn, I didn't know she was home already! It was too late to make a strategic exit without looking very rude, so I sat down a respectful distance away and started to eat my snack. Anne didn't say anything, she barely even looked at me, but I could feel a tangible air of tension between us. Did she know I hadn't turned up? Or was she thinking about all the depraved things she had done the previous night, assuming that I had been watching?

"You never came," she eventually said in a flat, controlled, monotone voice, as if she was trying to hide any emotion. It was a statement, not a question.

"No," I replied, flatly. I didn't see any point in lying.

"Did you get my note?"

"Yes."

There was a long pause. Hopefully my two one-word answers would be enough for her. I didn't want to answer the question of why I hadn't come, the possible answers were just way too complicated and I wasn't sure which one would make her happy. But the pause got longer and longer and Anne just looked at me with a cold and empty expression in her eyes. In the end I blurted out the first thing that came into my head just to fill the conversational void.

"It was raining," I said, weakly.

"It was raining? Of all the reasons you could have, you stood me up because of the weather?" said Anne, indignantly.

"Amongst other things!" I argued. "And why are you trying to make me feel guilty about this? We made a deal and we both held up our end of the deal, it's over! Why do you want to do another... show?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Clearly it does matter!"

"Look, just drop it okay Craig!" Her voice was cracking slightly, I was obviously making her uncomfortable, upset even, but I had worked up a head of steam and wasn't going to stop now.

"I wanted to drop it! I was happy to drop it, I thought it was over! But then you gave me that note, now what am I supposed to think?"

"Are you really going to make me say it?" said Anne. All the defiance had gone out of her voice and she looked like she was trying to hold back tears.

"Say what? Are you in love with me?" I blurted out, without thinking.

"No I'm not in love with you, you idiot!" She paused for a few seconds, as she tried to find the right words. "I... I enjoy being watched okay?"

This completely knocked the wind out of my sails. While I had long suspected that Anne had secretly enjoyed masturbating with me watching, I didn't realize it was actually a fetish of hers. It made perfect sense though. Maybe that was why she had proposed the show as 'payment' in the first place. That was why she put so much effort into it and seemed so turned on when she did it. And it was why she wanted to do the whole thing again, this time with no preconditions. I wasn't really sure what I should say, so I ended up just asking the first question that came into my head.

"Is that why you have a gap in your curtains?"

"No, don't be stupid, that's just because my curtains don't fit very well! Nobody goes around the side of the house much so it never occurred to me that anyone would actually look in. Besides, until you moved in only my family lived here and I certainly don't want them watching me. I have a harmless fetish, I'm not a freak!"

"But the afternoon I caught you? You actually enjoyed that?"

"No, I was terrified! I thought you would tell Liz and she would tell Vicky and mom would find out and..." Anne paused, taking deep breaths as she composed herself.

"Go on." I said.

"So yeah I freaked out! But while I was scared about all those things, once I actually started thinking about you watching me I was..."

"Turned on?" I suggested when Anne failed to finish her sentence. She didn't reply for a moment.

"Craig you have to promise me you won't tell any of this to Liz. She would never forgive me if she found out, never!"

"I promise," I said, obediently.

"Okay, yes I was turned on. I mean I was crazy horny anyway, that's why I was jilling off with the cucumber in the first place, but the more I thought about you watching me, the hornier I became. And not because it was you, because I didn't even like you, but... as I said I'm kind of into that. In fact, I got so turned on I... forget it, it's not important."

"Tell me..."

"Well if you must know I went to look for you. And before you ask, I don't know what I would have said or done if I had found you, but I looked all over the house and you had disappeared. So I went back to my room and started touching myself again. And I spent the whole time imagining that you were there at the curtain watching me. There, satisfied?"

"But when I came to see you later that afternoon you looked like you had been crying."

"Oh you noticed that did you Nancy Drew!" said Anne sarcastically. "Yes, I cried! When I had finished getting myself off I just lay on my bed and cried for ages, thinking about how you were going to tell everyone and ruin my life."

"Ruin your life? Lots of girls masturbate Anne; it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Oh for fuck sake Craig, spare me the school counselor crap. Anyway it doesn't matter now. The short version is I have this fetish and I reached out to the one guy who might have been able to help me with it, but apparently he is only interested if the weather is nice."