The Garden

Story Info
First time alone with her.
2.2k words
4.26
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her to the garden. It was located behind a beautiful old cottage that we were renting for the weekend. It was only our 2nd date.

But I knew when I first met her that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. It was the way she looked, the way she spoke, the way she smelled.

Our first date consisted of pizza and us staring longingly into each others eyes wondering what the future held for us. Maybe I'm a dreamer, but when the most exquisite door opens, you have to walk through it.

So, today, a week from pizza, we wound up on the coast. The cottage had risen from behind a bend in the road and told us it was time to stop. We discovered the inkeepers cottage on the opposite side of the street down a long driveway, and paid him for our stay.

What would we do with a weekend together? I thought.

We walked into the small cottage hand in hand and looked around. It was incredibly cozy. There was a fireplace. (I knew the heat would feel good in the evenings, being close to the shore) A small bathroom through one door off of the living area, and a small kitchenette compete with stove and fridge. The floors were wood, and a beautiful furry white area rug lay in front of the hearth. There was a big soft loveseat in the center of the room, made of red velvet. It couldn't have been any more perfect, or romantic, for that matter. I think we were both a little shocked about what we may have gotten ourselves into.

Quickly I led her out the back door to the garden. The old door swung open and creaked, revealing heaven. It was beautiful. It seemed

like a cross between a Monet painting and an oriental garden. We strolled hand in hand, till we reached the bench that sat center in the sea of flowers. I could not name all the different types of flowers. I knew she could. The area was highly secluded with tall trees growing all around the perimenter.

What would we do with the weekened together? I thought, again. She leaned in and put her head on my shoulder. We sat quietly enjoying the serenity.

We'd actually known each other for a few months, before we got the nerve up to ask each other out. She had long red hair, beautiful brown eyes and sexy lips. I loved the way she looked, and her silly wonderful disposition. She was like one of the beautiful flowers in the garden where we sat.

The more I saw her the more I fell in love with her. We were artists, and part of an art group that met each week. I thought her art was amazing. I could tell by viewing her work that there was so much more to her than met the eye. I was willing to dive into her soul and relish each corner of her inner being. Every little inch, every nook and cranny, everything, that

made her tick. I wanted to discover her past. I wanted to discover what made her happy, what made her cry...what she liked...and what made her laugh. Fortunately for me, "I" made her laugh.

I gripped her hand harder and continued, lost in thought.

Once we were younger and full of what we thought the world should be...what a relationship should be. We both learned over time, that regardless of how much polish you spray on reality, it really depends what's underneath, when you wipe it away.

We both knew if things would have been different, a long time ago. Well....things..would be different now.

So anyway, we started finding excuses to be together. "Can you come help me hang my art for the show?" "Would you draw a hand for me?"

"Could you sign in and help me find something on the internet?" "Can we celebrate my art sale?"......."Can we be together, more often?"

I remember the 4th time we met up at class, I told her in a joking fashion, I wanted to get in the shower with her, and I think we both blushed. and then we breathed...shocked, silently...knowing we had started to cross a line.

The 5th time we saw each other, we found a closet and kissed. Our lips fit together perfectly, and the momment ended to soon.

I remember going home after our classes, and wishing I was bringing her with me. I had it all planned out in my head. The house would be perfect. It would be evening. I would have champagne and flowers. I would take her to my bed and lay her down. I would lay on top of

her and kiss her softly, at first. I imagined her breath getting hotter and flowing against my face. Then before long, our mouths would open and sink into one another, sucking passionately.

Suddenly she kissed my neck, waking me. I looked over and saw her smiling, content. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me on the bench. She reached over and took my other hand, and rested them in my lap. I leaned into her touching my lips to hers, nursing on them. We both turned to face each other a little and let the tips of our tounges explore each others. She was so erotic to me. It was a quiet beautiful sexuality that grew strong and deep inside her. My heart was on fire knowing "I" was bringing that out of her. I wanted her love, her soul, her emotions all over me. I wanted to take this life, and shake it like a snow globe, and when the snow settled, it would reveal a new different life. A life With her.

A cool breeze passed through the garden, blowing across our necks. The sun was beginning to set. I excused myself to go get a blanket.

I walked back up the curling path to the back door. Once inside, flipping the outdoor light on, grabbing a blanket, then back tracking to the fridge to get the champagne. I poured a glass and couldn't believe I was here, doing this. I couldn't believe we were actually together, and alone from the rest of the world.

I remember the 7th class we had together. It started off with the routine saying hello to everyone. Then it was time to get a partner

and a sketch pad. The teacher assigned partners and I didn't wind up with her. I was heartbroken.

8th week. We made sure we were partners. We couldn't say alot together to each other in class, but when we looked at each other, our

eyes said it all. They said, I missed you.

They also said, I love you.

Soft music played as we sketched. I drew her and she drew me. She buried the word "handsome" in my hair, barely legible, mixed in with the scrolling lead waves that made my portrait. I wrote three words on my sketch pad, that my eyes had already told her. Then quickly erased it, after showing.

There was a long pause that followed. A mental adjustment. Then suddenly with a quick hand she echoed the same three words back on her paper, then erased.

We looked at each other, smiling, quietly, among the noisy class mates, secretly knowing something, special.

I really wanted to take her home that night. She was all I could think about.

Suddenly I heard her call my name from the garden.

"I'm coming sweetheart!"

I quickly rounded down the path to the bench. She still sat there, waiting for me, just like a dream. I sat next to her covering us with the blanket, knowing it was getting cold out. I presented the glass of champagne to her. Again I slid my arm around her shoulder pulling her close. We sipped and looked around at the landscape. A butterfly had perched not far away. The air was fresh and smelled of salt and lilacs. I stroked her hair with absentminded fingers, twirling. I rubbed the back of her neck, and pulled my fingers through her silky waves like a comb. She took a sip, closed her eyes and purred. I watched her chest gently go up and down with her breath. She had beautiful tits. I could see the shape of them beneath her shirt. I wanted to unhook her bra and plant my warm lips on one of her nipples, sucking and licking till she grew hard in my mouth.

After a few more sips I was feeling pretty relaxed. I leaned in and kissed her again, pushing my chest against those beautiful breasts

of hers. She was so hot.

I realized my jeans were getting tight as my cock started to get hard. Her hand slid under the blanket and rested between my legs. I put my hand over hers holding it against the bulge in my jeans. I looked at her and sheepishly smiled, then proceeded to run her hand up and down the length of my wand. She giggled.

"You see what you do to me?" I joked.

"You should see what you do to me." she said, while unzipping her jeans under the blanket and leading my hand to her wetness.

"Oh honey...." I moaned, as my fingers lightly rubbed her clit, dipping them in her sex juices.

I grew harder and needed to unzip. I leaned back in the seat and used both hands to free my hard cock. I quickly returned my fingers to her clit.

"I need to put some of you on me sweetheart" I whispered, then rubbed her on my purple tip. She reached down, after gathering more, and massaged it up and down my wand. I arched myself up and down in her hand, growing even harder. My velvety skin ran through her fingers, she clenched as my sculpted head went in and out of her warm grip. I moaned loudly and she stroked me faster. After a moment I had to stop her because I knew I was going to cum any second. My core ached to release its pleasure but I wanted the momment to last.

Suddenly she surprised me, reaching down her to handbag and taking out a blue glass wand.

We both laughed, as I took it from her.

"Wow! You do come prepared!" I was pleased to feel that the dildo was smaller than my own cock.

I asked her to pull her jeans off and relax under the blanket.

She leaned back on the bench, and we both took another sip of wine. I returned my fingers to her clit, massaging. Then lightly rubbed the tip of the wand up and down over her lips. She was so wet. I moved the side of the wand back and forth against her skin, and putting a finger just inside her pussy. A moment later, I slid another finger inside, and made small lapping motions over her g spot.

Softly and rhythmically my fingers danced and I slowly introduced the tip of the wand inside her lips. I lightly slid it in and out only by an inch at first. I felt my own shaft standing at full attention, but continued with the glass cock slowly going a little faster, till I felt her hand on mine pushing it inside deeper. She rocked back and forth moaning lightly with her eyes closed.

My breathing was getting heavier and I couldn't resist her lips anymore. I kissed her deeply and kept fucking her with the (luckiest) glass piece in the world. I wanted that to be my cock so badly!

I moved in and out of her quickly and she moaned louder. My fingers continued tickling her g spot as I slid the dildo in and out. Her body thrust back and forth faster and harder and she cried that she was going to cum. "Cum honey" I told her, trying to catch my own breath. Her pussy was swollen, and I whispered in her ears again to cum on my hands. I uncovered myself from the blanket so she could see my hard cock as she came. It bobbed up and down with her thrusts and slapped against my stomach. She started orgasming and I fucked her harder.

"That's it baby, cum all over me" I moaned as I felt her body shudder from climax. My hands were wet with her, and I couldn't help it, I had to steal some and wipe it on my cock quickly. But even quicker I brought my mouth to hers and sucked her lips like candy. I put my other arm around her, holding her close and keeping her safe.

After a while our breathing settled, I had sat back down beside her and began stroking her long hair with my fingers. We looked at the beautiful garden around us and rested.

"Honey...you made me cum...." she said with the most sweetest kitten voice, "but..you didn't"

I looked in her eyes and said "thats ok....why don't we go inside and start a fire, and maybe we can try it again" I winked and smiled.

We both looked at each other, and said aloud the 3 words we had only written in the past.