The Garden Ch. 01

Story Info
Married woman succumbs to charms of a vampire.
1.4k words
3.96
18.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

It was cool in the garden in the evening. A gentle breeze shifted the tops of the flowers toward the setting sun. The colors of the flowers were at their peak and the last of the butterflies were busy collecting their nectar. In the center of the garden was a small clearing that was surrounded by four long stone benches. Behind the stone benches stood rose trellises; the scent of the deep red roses lay heavy in the air. Clara had been sitting there on one of those hard benches for hours brushing her hair. She had only been married to Edmund for a few months and in that time their marriage had quickly grown old. He was a boorish man who frequently left her alone while he caroused with his chums at the local taverns. He would often return home drunk, if he bothered to come home at all. This night he had gone on a “business trip” with one of those chums and would not be returning for several days. Clara slowly drew the brush through her hair and wondered if her husband were thinking about her. She shook her head sadly and shed a single tear. He was a selfish man, a fact that she had learned on their wedding night, and one that she had been reminded of every night they spent together.

While Clara worked on her garden, her mind drifted back to their first night together. Her father had arranged her marriage and she moved into Edmund’s house on her wedding day. She had carefully chosen her nightgown and perfumed their bed. She opened the French doors leading into the garden and waited on the small chair just inside their room while Edmund celebrated his marriage with his friends. It grew late and Clara fell asleep where she sat. She was awakened by laughter and opened her eyes with a start; Edmund stood over her smiling. He pulled Clara out of the chair and into his arms, kissing her as though she were a barmaid from one of the local taverns. He then dragged her over and pushed her onto the bed. She bit her lip as he pulled upwards the skirt of her gown and sat down upon her legs. He casually opened his pants and released his hard organ from its cloth prison. He pulled down the shoulders of her nightshirt and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard with his rough hands. And then pulling his wife’s hips toward him, he entered her and began the pursuit of his own pleasure as though she were a common whore. “Edmund,” Clara protested, but he continued his assault with a hard thrust against her womanly fortress. She cried out in pain from the sudden tearing of her virginity. Edmund ignored her tearful pleas for gentleness and continued his animal pursuit. Clara felt some humiliation in her husband’s callous disregard of her needs. This humiliation only strengthened her distaste for Edmund and her desire for a lover.

She was suddenly aware of a young gentleman standing over her. As Clara looked up, he extended his hand toward her and helped her rise from her seat. He led her to the center of the clearing and bowed. He pulled her towards him and began to dance a slow waltz in the cool night air. In the light of the full moon she could see his smiling face and smiled back at him. He was not much older than she was, “In his early twenties”, she thought. He danced her around the garden until she was fully out of breath. “Please, Sir, I beg of you, let me rest.” He sat her down on a nearby bench, his smile broadened and he took her chin in his hand. He closely examined her face, lightly brushing a wisp of hair away from her eyes. He touched her bright red lips with his fingertips and brushed the back of his fingers against her cheek. Placing his hand behind her neck, her drew her full red lips to his own pale mouth and inhaled her breath in one deep lingering kiss. Clara swooned and Anton caught her in his arms. Tracing his fingers across her exposed neck, he brought his lips down to it and kissed it gently. He placed Clara down carefully on the stone bench and left her there.

When she awoke in the morning, Clara wondered if her handsome stranger had only been a dream. With her husband gone there was little for her to do except prepare her meals and clean up after herself. Edmund would not allow her books to read nor money to shop, except for what he had budgeted for food. Since Clara so seldom left her house, she did not need new frocks. Edmund kept her busy with maintaining the house and the garden; he saw no need for them to hire servants. Clara’s hands were still tender in the morning. As she carefully washed them in her bath, she thought about her handsome stranger and her absent husband. She knew that Edmund had not been faithful to her and saw no reason to remain faithful to him. Clara returned to the garden that evening and waited. The sun had not been down long before Anton appeared. When she saw him, she stood and walked to the center of the grassy clearing where he stood waiting for her. He grabbed Clara and pulled her toward him, placing his hungry lips over hers and kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, sighing as she released her lips from his own.

Anton pushed her nightgown down off her shoulders and, pausing at her neck to inhale her scent, kissed her left shoulder. She did not resist as Anton liberated her left breast and placed his mouth over her nipple. He teased it with his tongue, feeling it becoming erect within his mouth and then began to suck on it. He massaged her right breast. Occasionally teasing the nipple with his fingers. Clara moaned softly from the sensation; she felt a growing dampness between her legs. Anton took the other breast into his mouth and drew his teeth over the nipple. Clara moaned again as that nipple also hardened. He began to suck hard on her nipples and to bite them until they were sore from the attention. He stared down into her green eyes and kissed her again, reaching his tongue down deep into her throat. Anton forced the nightshirt down until it fell to the ground. He reached his hand down between her legs feeling for her tiny clit as he began to kiss her neck again. He began to gently rub her clit, smiling as Clara began to moan loudly. “That’s it, Clara! Give in to it,” he whispered into her ear. She felt her whole body tingling from the rubbing. Anton placed his hand on her shoulders and forced her to lie down on the grass. He pushed her feet up towards her buttocks and separated her knees. Kneeling over her, he pulled her buttocks into the air and placed his mouth between her legs. He began to lick her clit, teasing it with his tongue. She began to moan and writhe from the waves of pleasure that were washing over her.

He dropped her hips to the ground and crawled up over her body. When he reached her breasts, he stopped to gently bite each one just to hear her moan. He looked down at her smiling face and then placed his mouth over hers giving her a deep passionate kiss. He gently kissed her on her neck. He opened his pants, exposing his stiff manhood. He began to rub his hard cock against her clit. Clara bit her lip in anticipation. The strange sensations between her legs excited her; she wondered when he would enter her. Clara found herself craving Anton’s hard cock as it teased her clit. She felt her nipples reacting as her clit began to hurt from being rubbed. Having waited until the dampness had become a stream, Anton slid the tip of his cock down between her legs. He began to gently slide it into her hole and then suddenly he thrust hard. Clara succumbed to his rhythmic thrusts, digging her nails into his back as she clung to him. It was somehow clear to her that only his pleasure mattered at that moment, but she still allowed herself to ride the waves of sensation that were overcoming her. Clara lost all awareness of time and her surroundings as she reached her first orgasm.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers