The Gardener's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbit108
Rabbit108
20 Followers

"Fuck me Tony, fill me darling," she gasped, he pulled his shorts off and lowered the hoist so that his prick was touching her pussy, teasing the head of his prick around her lips he lined up to enter her. Slowly he lowered her onto his prick, her pussy speared by his tip opened to allow him free entry.

He was in, his first fuck and he was in deep, her weight pushed his prick into the top of her pussy, feeling her womb tease the tip of his prick. Fiona moved slowly, he was not as big as daddy but it was thicker, her hips moved back and forth as she set the rhythm, suddenly she felt Tony go rigid, he was coming, he clasped her tightly as his sperm shot deep into her, picking up the pace Fiona felt surge after surge as his sperm filled her clasping cave. Tony's prick stayed hard as she kept up the faster pace, her breathing was ragged now as she neared her own orgasm, her juices mixed with his sperm flooded out from the sides as she pounded his prick.

Tony was in heaven, he was about to come again, and he felt the head of his prick swell as he shot another dose of sperm deep into her. Soon they were both sated, Fiona sat on his lap still connected, his legs covered with their mingled juices, pressing the button again Tony raised her hips to eye level. He gazed at her pussy, her lips swollen and red, her slit gapped as juices ran down her body onto her anus, he reached forwards and snaked his tongue into her hole, lapping at the sperm and cum from both bodies.

Fiona laid back, her body betraying her as she twitched each time his tongue entered her vagina. "STOP," she gasped as another orgasm flowed through her pussy.

They sat clung to each other for a while slowly kissing, letting their bodies return to a normal state. "Time for a shower", Fiona said, leading him to the stall she entered with him, they bathed together, kissing and fondling each other.

Fiona dressed him and put on her own clothes, pushing him to the lift she said, "breakfast at my place", smiling she knew what she would serve him, herself.

CHAPTER 5

Frank had finished his work for the day and started to walk the short distance to the house, as he approached he saw a light on in the front room, good he thought hope the camera is on. Peeking through the curtains he saw his daughter naked sat on Tony's lap, they were fucking, Franks prick hardened as he saw Tony sucking her nipples, suddenly Fiona jumped off, her hand went to Tony's prick and rubbed it, his spunk flew into the air. Fiona's mouth covered the tip and drank the rest, Frank had his prick out pumping furiously until his sperm hit the wall of the house, he knew he wanted his Fiona badly, to feel her body covering his.

He decide to shorten the wait, he went to the door of the house, quietly entering, he could hear Fiona telling Tony about her dad, she explained to her lover that she had made love to her own father, Tony smiled and said, "so what, if you love him do it," Fiona kissed him, Tony explained, he had played with his sister, fingering her and she wanked him, each time she came home. She was due back tomorrow; maybe they could have some fun together.

Frank knew this was the time, slamming the door he called out "I'm home".

Tony panicked, pulling his clothes onto his wheelchair, preparing for the worst.

Fiona stood up naked, as her dad entered the room she flung herself at him. "I told him daddy he knows all about us and he doesn't mind, he even plays with his sister".

I held her naked body close, Tony relaxed when he saw me smile at him, Fiona broke away from me and sat on Tony's lap, and kissed him.

"I think its time for my two lovers to join me in bed", Tony looked at me and I nodded, he smiled and agreed with a shake of his head.

Between us we carried Tony to my room, placing him on the bed I noticed his prick had got hard again, I had no interest in men, but seeing his prick hard made mine stir, Fiona had gone for a shower, and I went to get one as well.

Fiona was drying herself off as I entered the bathroom. "Oh daddy it so great to have two lovers" she said as she undressed me, my prick was still hard, her hand found it and rubbed it, dropping to her knees she took it deep into her mouth, soon I had shot my load deep into her throat.

"While I shower why don't you ring the big house and tell them Tony is staying for tea and if possible spend the night with us"

Fiona kissed me and went to tell Tony, I had my shower.

I entered the room to find Tony's prick deep into Fiona's mouth, she loved cock, I laid by the side watching my daughter suck her boyfriend, my prick rose and I started to rub it. Fiona's hand moved mine away and replaced it with hers; she was still sucking Tony.

"Come closer daddy, I want to suck you both off, I moved closer, my prick lurched as it touched Tony's, "my god" I thought, I was turned on by the feel of another blokes prick on mine. Fiona's mouth went from one to the other, soon Tony came into her mouth, she saved the spunk in her mouth and when Tony had finished she took my prick and pushed it into her cum filled mouth.

I was amazed as my prick slide into his cum; it was so slimy and silky smooth. I could feel my prick respond to the feeling of her tongue and his cum washing over my sensitive head, soon it had dribbled down my shaft and my ball were covered in it, her hands massaged his cum around my ball sac, it was indescribable, soon I was coming, and she swallowed it all.

Tony had his fingers deep into her pussy, I joined in by wetting my fingers and pressing gently against her puckered anus, she whimpered as I pushed my finger deep into her ass, Tony had found her clit and was pulling it as I pushed deep into her anus.

Soon Fiona sat astride Tony's rampant prick. I could feel it as it entered her cunt, my finger rubbed it through the narrow wall of her colon, I could feel the ridges of his prick, soon I put two fingers deep into her ass, her hips bucked as an orgasm coursed through her body.

"Fuck my ass daddy, push your prick deep into me", she gasped, I ran my fingers to her pussy to get some pussy juice, I ran my fingers along Tony's shaft as I did, my prick lurched at the feel of his prick. Tony looked at me and smiled, I coated my prick with the juices and positioned it at her puckered virgin ass. Slowly I entered, first one inch then two, she gasped as she felt her ass stretched, I could feel Tony's prick rub mine as I entered the full depth, soon we had a rhythm and Fiona was in the land of orgasms.

I could feel my spunk rising with the tightens of her ass, each time she climaxed her ass gripped my prick like a vice. Soon I could take no more and lunged forward hard and deposited my first wad deep into her ass, she screamed as my hot spunk shot deep inside, soon I had finished. I stayed hard and revelled in the sensation of Tony's prick rubbing against mine separated by a thin piece of skin.

Tony also liked the sensation of Franks prick, he could feel it pulse as he shot his spunk deep into Fiona's bowels, a few strokes later his spurted deep into her pussy, he had not felt this good in years.

They lay sated; Fiona went to wash the spunk from her body. When she came in she noticed the men looking at each other's cocks, she pulled the men into the center of the bed, taking each cock in a hand she started to wank them both. Their bodies touched at arms and thighs, soon they were rock hard, Fiona smiled as she touched the heads of both pricks together, their pre-come mingled Both men looked at each other and smiled, Fiona took Tony hand and placed it on her daddy's prick, he was hesitant, but when he look at Frank he saw had his eyes shut, he wrapped his hand around the prick and slowly jerked it off.

Fiona took her daddies hand and put it on Tony's, he immediately ran his fingers over the head and smoothed the pre cum around.

Fiona pushed the heads of both men together, "kiss each other" was all she said, Frank made the first move, covering Tony's mouth he gently kissed him, Tony opened his mouth and let his tongue lick Franks lips. Soon they were kissing like lovers, Frank took Tony's body and pulled him close, the feel of his prick trapped against Tony's belly made him kiss deeply.

Tony's hands went to Frank's balls, gently cupping them he rolled them in his hands.

"Suck Tony's cock daddy you want to, I know", Frank felt himself going down to Tony's prick, his body working on it's own now, taking hold of the solid rod he placed the head deep into his mouth, his Tongue tasting the maleness, soon he was sucking furiously, pumping his hand up and down, willing the sperm to rise. Tony had never felt so alive, his prick was solid as Frank's hand and lips brought him to crisis point, He tried to warn Frank of the impending sperm but Frank was oblivious to anything at this time, he just wanted to taste the rich spunk of this young lad.

Tony's body went rigid as his sperm shot into Frank's mouth; Frank sucked deep and strong getting every bit deep into his stomach.

They finished by kissing deeply Tony tasting his own spunk in Frank's mouth. Fiona was in tears, she was so happy that she had two men to love, Frank and Tony were exploring each other ,and Fiona.

Soon Tony's sister would be here and Tony knew she would join in the games.

Rabbit108
Rabbit108
20 Followers
12