The Gas Repairman

Story Info
Seduced by dark desire.
1.2k words
4.43
96.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_cd1
nikki_cd1
15 Followers

It's was a cold Monday morning and I really did not feel like doing anything. As I lay in bed I wondered what the day would bring. I'm self employed so I knew if I wanted to take it easy I could. I'm a woodworking and I create BDSM furniture, the past weekend I was at a fetish show. Sales went through the roof so today I thought I would relax and enjoy the success of the weekend.

I've been cross-dressing for about 15 years and I love to go out in public. But today I thought I would just take a warm bubble bath and shave. Then get all dolled up in my new Vinyl top and mini skirt. The way I look in vinyl drives me crazy and gets me so turned on. Well, to make a long story short I bathed, got all dolled up and relaxed on my porch. Then the doorbell rang and with out thinking I jumped up and answered the door.

Standing before was a tall, very well built black stud from the gas company. His eyes grew wide as then traveled up my body from my thigh high boots, long legs, short mini and resting looking directly into my eyes. He stammered that they would be doing some work on the street and my gas would be shut off for at least an hour. But when they where finished he would cum back and make sure everything was in working order. I a very seductive voice I purred that would be great and taking a long time to drink in his body, I said I look forward to him cuming back and taking care of everything. With that I smiled and closed the door. Ohhhh he was hot and I knew I wanted. I could not wait for the hour to pass by. But, after an hour he did not show up and I thought I would not see him again.

After about 3 hours and a couple of beers the doorbell rang again. It was my Black Adonis, I opened the door and he walked in to my home. Sweat dripped from his hard body and he said he was sorry for taking longer then he said. I said no problem and showed him where everything was in the house he needed to check. When he was done, he asked if he could use the bathroom and I said of course.

When he returned to the kitchen I was sitting down with 2 cold beers and asked him if he would like one. He accepted and sat in the chair next to me. We made small talk but you could cut through the sexual tension with a knife. He finished his beer and said "well if that is all I should be leaving', he stood in front of me with his bulge growing before my eyes. He stood less the 8 inches from my mouth and as I sat in the chair staring straight at the growing bulge so close he just ever so slightly lean his waist towards me. My hand went up and covered the growing manhood I knew I wanted in my mouth. Neither of us said a word as I slowly massaged him through his pants.

I slide down to my knees and started using both hands to feel him, God he felt huge! I had to see and touch what was hidden underneath those jeans. I reach for his belt and loosened it. Then I worked on his pant buttons. It seemed like it took forever to get them all undone. Then his pants dropped to the floor and I helped him out of them. Now all that was in between me and what I desired was a thin piece of cotton. I could see the large mushroom head press against the fabric in its attempt to escape. I slipped my fingers under the band and started to pull then down. I was so hot; I kissed the hair on his stomach as I pulled his briefs down. I could smell the musty scent of his manhood; I ran my tongue along the base of his thickness and could feel it grow even larger. It was huge, at least 11 inches and I was not sure I would be able to take the whole thing into my mouth, but I was going to try. I held him in my hands amazed at its size and girth. I extended my tongue and began licking the fat mushroom head, tasting his precum on the tip of him. As I licked I felt his hands worked into my hair and he pushed himself into me. My mouth opened wide without resistance and I felt him enter and fill my mouth with his soft mushroom head and hard shaft.

I wanted him all in me, I wanted to feel is entire manhood in my mouth, slowly he worked himself into me; I closed my eyes and just became his. My mouth opened more than I had ever felt it before and he continued to push more and more of the thick black snake into my mouth. I took his ball sack in my hands and began to caress them as I sucked and worship the most delicious man I have ever experienced. Slowly I felt him work more and more of him into me, I could feel him as he pushed himself down my throat. I could not believe I was not gagging. Yet more of him filled my mouth.

Then the moment I had wanted for the first time I laid eyes on him, I could feel his pubic hair against my face, I had all 11 inches in my mouth and down my throat. With this he started to increase the pace of his movements. I had no control, I was his to use as he wanted. He slammed himself into my mouth, filling me with more lust then I ever had before, I wanted to taste his cum, I needed to please him and swallow every drop. I felt him start to tense up, I knew the moment was near, would he empty himself deep down my throat, pull out and cum all over my face, I did not care, I just needed for him to release himself how ever he wanted. I felt him pull out, just leaving the tip of his large head in my mouth. Then the moment I wanted more then anything, I felt him explode and fill my mouth with his warm salty fluid. I began to swallow savoring every bit I could. It was salty and sweaty and yet sweet. He filled my mouth and I felt some run done my cheeks as I tried in vain to drink every drop. After what seemed like and endless time, he pulled out, I grabbed him with my hands and pulled him back to my mouth, I wanted, no needed to clean him with my tongue and taste every bit of him. I kissed and licked for ever it seemed holding his wondrous manhood and tasting every inch of him.

Then he picked me up and asked where the bedroom was.......but that's a story for another day.

nikki_cd1
nikki_cd1
15 Followers