The Gas Station

Story Info
A trip to get gas leads to a chance encounter between them.
3.7k words
4.29
22.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******** Chapter 1 ********

I wasn't particularly successful with women in my youth. I did okay. I dated in high school and college and I had a few steady girlfriends, but I was never much of a pick up artist. Most of the girls I ended up with were friends first, or at least acquaintances. When it came to picking up women at a party or in a bar, I usually failed miserably when I tried. Not that I tried that often. I was scared of rejection, even from a stranger. Or maybe I was scared of being teased by my friends. Or having her friends laugh at me when I was walking away with my tail between my legs.

I guess it was about two or three years ago, when I was in my mid-twenties, that I came to the conclusion that being rejected wasn't a big deal. Sure, my pride would take a hit, but it wasn't the kind of thing I couldn't get over quickly. But I was a little embarrassing to get rejected in front of a group of people. Fortunately, I also realized that you didn't need to hang out at bars to meet women, and you didn't have to travel in a group. You pass hundreds of single people in every day life, and if you can find an excuse to establish a conversation, it's often much easier to get a phone number at an unexpected time.

Armed with my knew knowledge, my social life picked up quite a bit, and, subsequently, so did my sex life. I found myself meeting interesting women standing in check out lines or just killing time at the book store. Things were going pretty well for me. Still, on the day in question I could have never guessed that stopping to fill up my car would eventually lead to a mid-afternoon romp with a soccer mom.

******** Chapter 2 ********

I've always been a good girl. At least for the most part. I was a shy kid and never cared much for going to parties or socializing in high school. I've never had a lot of confidence in my looks, though people have told me I'm cute. My breasts started to develop at a young age, so I was teased by the girls, and I was taller than most of the boys. At sixteen I'd reached my full height of five foot nine and it made me feel silly and oafish next to all the petite little girls at school. While they were blessed with wavy blonde hair or silky, dark locks, my own hair was very straight and just plain, light brown. When I told people I wanted to be a teacher, they always said "you look like one." I guess that means I look like a typical, conservative, girl-next-door.

I focused on my studies in school, but I did meet a nice boy my junior year. We took things slowly and didn't actually have sex until we'd gone off to college. Even then, it didn't happen often. I stayed near home and he went away to school, so we only saw each other every few months. Of course that couldn't last, and we broke up at the end of our freshman year.

I waited a healthy amount of time and eventually started dating again. The next guy I slept with was John, and it was only after we were together for three months. Again, he was a good boy—and honor student with his eyes on law school. He was perfectly normal on the surface and my friends and parents loved him, but as our sexual relationship blossomed, he started to show a kinky side that made me uncomfortable. Any time he saw something on the internet he wanted to try it, and sometimes it was filthy. I couldn't oblige him and he ended up cheating on me. I was devastated.

Remember how I said I was a good girl "most of the time?" Well I guess you could call my junior year at college the exception. I took the break up with John pretty hard. It was right around my twenty-first birthday and I ended up taking a pretty strong interest in drinking. That led to some bad decisions. A night of drinking and dancing at a frat party ended the next morning when I woke up naked with a guy I didn't know. There were a few more nights like that. I guess you could say I hit a low point that winter when I went to a bar with some friends dressed in a short skirt and knee high boots. I'd made some interesting friends in my "wild" period, and the night ended with me and a girl I barely knew making out for her boyfriend, kind of as a joke at first, but the situation quickly changed and we ended up in a threesome.

After that night I kind of straightened out a bit. Looking back, I still feel a bit guilty about the things that happened that year, but I honestly can't say that I regret it. There was something exciting about choosing my partners in the heat of the moment. I sowed by wild oats, like most people do in college, and I think that was a good thing. The next year I met Vance, another good boy, and we got married shortly after we graduated. I taught for a year before getting pregnant, then we decided it would be best if I took care of the baby.

Fast-forward to the present. I'm twenty-eight years old, I've been married for six years, and my son just started kindergarten this fall. Vance and I had been talking about a second child, but it hasn't happened yet. Honestly, the fire has gone out a bit. He's still a good guy. We don't ever argue. But sometimes I wonder where the passion went. Of course, we never discuss this because he's always at work. My kid plays soccer and I drive an SUV, so I guess I've become the stereotypical neglected, bored housewife.

******** Chapter 3 ********

It started off as a pretty typical day for me. Just an ordinary working Thursday. I'd been putting in a lot of hours on a big project lately, and a long, dull meeting in the morning left me feeling drained and a bit irritable. I suddenly wanted to get away from it all, so when the meeting ended at lunch time, I decided to take the afternoon off. It was a cool, autumn afternoon and I was sure I could find a better way to spend my time.

I was driving through town on my way home when the gas light came on in my car, so I whipped it into the next gas station and pulled up to the pump. I was filling the tank when the blue SUV pulled in on the opposite side of the island. I guess I noticed Wendy as soon as she got out of the car. It had become natural for me to notice women in even the most ordinary places.

Some women just look like soccer moms, and that pretty much described Wendy. She was tall, with light brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. She was dressed in pale blue sweats and a gray hooded sweat shirt, so it was hard to tell much about her figure, but I was interested. Her face was ordinary, but still pretty, even though she wasn't wearing an ounce of makeup. I was brainstorming for a way to start up a conversation when I was fortunately given an opening. Her gas pump wouldn't start.

I gave her a polite smile and made a joke. She smiled back. It was kind an embarrassed grin and it lit up her face.

"You'd think I'd know how to start a gas pump by now," she said. "It's been that kind of day for me."

I offered my help and we got it figured out. There was a lever that she'd forgotten to flip up. My pump had stopped, so I knew I didn't have much excuse to keep standing there, but she didn't seem to mind my attention. It had been a frustrating day already, so I felt I had nothing to lose.

"This is a little weird," I stammered. "But there's a little place around the corner. Would you like to get a coffee or something."

******** Chapter 4 ********

My typical day consists of housework and taking care of son and husband, so it's hard to believe that things can ever go really wrong. Still, it started off as a pretty terrible Thursday for me. Vance was on the road for work, which made mornings a bit more hectic. I'd gotten caught by the train taking my son to school, so he was late. When I got home I had a mess of laundry to do and the dog had made a mess on the carpet. Around lunch time, I realized I had no food in the house. I decided to go to the grocery store to get something for dinner. I just threw on some sweats, pulled my hair back, and didn't even bother with any makeup or jewelry—including my wedding ring.

About halfway to the store I realized I was out of gas, so I pulled into a station. I was moping a bit in my mind and not paying attention to anything in particular. I noticed the dark sedan across from me, but I didn't even notice Lukas at first. After a few years of marriage, you don't see guys the same way. With my head up in the clouds, I didn't even realize that I needed to flip the lever up to make the pump work. I stared at it like an idiot for a minute before I noticed the guy across from me staring.

Lukas was an average looking guy. Tall, reasonably fit, with dark hair. He was dressed in a button down and slacks like he'd just come from the office. Embarrassed, I tried to make a joke about my situation. He gracefully offered to help. I was just holding the nozzle now and staring at it, and he took it from my hand, placed it in the car, and flipped the switch.

I thanked him without thinking much of it. I was sure he thought I was a complete ditz, but I didn't really care. Instead of crossing the island and going back to his car, he lingered for a few minutes.

It had been quite a while since a guy openly flirted with me, but I still recognized what was happening. I was surprised at first, but I was also flattered. It made me feel a little better about my day. As I've said, I've always had some self-confidence issues, and it was nice to receive that sort of attention while I was standing at a gas pump in my sweat pants. Deep down, maybe I was suspicious. Do guys really hit on women with giant child seats in their car window? But it seemed like harmless fun, so I played along, laughing at his silly jokes and smiling a little too much.

His car finished filling up long before mine, but Lukas still hung around, shifting his weight from foot to foot. He almost looked nervous, and I thought it was kind of cute. And then he asked me to get coffee. Honestly, I was surprised, despite the flirting. My first instinct was to tell him I was married. My second was to make some other excuse. I really DID have a lot of shopping to do. But I didn't do either of those things.

"Okay," I responded. "But I'm buying. I might still be staring at the gas pump like an airhead if it weren't for you."

******** Chapter 5 ********

Right up the road there was an old house that had been converted to a quaint little restaurant that served breakfast and lunch. It was still crowded when we pulled up. The parking lot was actually full, but there was an alley behind the building. I pulled in and parallel parked. Wendy did the same.

We went in and were able to find the last table. Wendy insisted I get a sandwich and it was her treat. We ate and the conversation flowed naturally. As the crowd started to thin out with people returning to work, we ordered pie and coffee. We talked and laughed and flirted with all I had. I was starting to feel pretty confident. I thought maybe I'd get her number and we'd go out on the weekend. I was discretely feeling her out to see what kind of things she liked doing.

******** Chapter 7 ********

Driving from the gas station, there was a moment when I felt really guilty. I knew what I was doing was wrong. I had a husband and a child. But it still seemed harmless. The attention was nice, and I wasn't going to mislead Lukas. Well, not any more than I already had.

After we got our food he really turned on the charm. It was kind of dorky, but I liked it. He had a self-deprecating sense of humor that I appreciated. He asked a lot of questions about me, feeling me out. He also slipped in a lot of compliments. I know it's silly, but I could feel myself beaming like a school girl. I hadn't received that kind of attention in years, if ever. He was a courteous, perfect gentleman.

The place closed at two, and by that time we were the only people left there exept the proprietor. For the last half hour Lukas had been asking a lot about my favorite restaurants and so forth. I felt like he was getting ready to ask me out. That made me a little nervous. I knew I'd have to let him down soon, and then it would be back to real life. It was ending too soon.

******** Chapter 7 ********

At two, Wendy and I were pretty much ushered out the back door. I could have stayed there for hours, but they place was closing. I walked her to her car, which was right behind mind, and we stood beside it talking for a few minutes. I was getting ready to ask for her number. I started by telling her what a nice day it had been. Before I could finish, she was kissing me.

******** Chapter 8 ********

"You know, it's been a really long time since I've had such a great afternoon. You're a fantastic person to spend time with, and I'm not just saying that because you're beautiful."

That's what he said to me, with a little wink and a grin at the end. And then I kissed him. It wasn't premeditated at all. I just reacted to his words, silly though they may be. I felt a sudden gush of warmth and I had to kiss him.

******** Chapter 9 ********

One minute it was a slow kiss on the lips, but then it was suddenly something more. Wendy's lips parted and she let me slide my tongue into her mouth. I pressed her against the side of her car. My cock was getting hard. Wendy gasped for breath as I started kissing her cheeks. I kissed her chin. I ran my lips along her neck. Instinctively, I cupped her ass with my hands.

******** Chapter 10 ********

It was broad daylight and we were standing in an alley, but there was nobody around. When he pressed me against the car, it set me on fire. His lips were on my chin, then on my neck. I couldn't remember being so turned on in years. Not since that one year in college. He fondled my ass and I loved it. I nervously looked both ways. There was nobody around.

"The car," I panted. "Let's get in the car."

******** Chapter 11 ********

She could barely find her keys in her purse. Her hands were shaking. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was more than willing to go with the flow.

Seconds later the two of us were awkwardly fumbling with the child seat on the bench, trying to unhook it and throw it to the back of the SUV.

Wendy was on her back on the bench seat. I was on top, her legs wrapped around me. I grabbed the zipper of her sweat shirt and pulled it down in a rush.

"Wow," I said without thinking. "That top wasn't doing your figure justice."

She didn't have on a t-shirt beneath, just a lacy, champagne color bra that clasped in the front. It seemed to be straining to contain two large, shapely breasts.

******** Chapter 12 ********

After we were in the car, there was only a brief moment when I stopped to reconsider things. Lukas unzipped my top and started to tug my pants down.

"Wait," I almost shouted. He gave me a puzzled look. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"I'm wearing granny panties."

He just smiled.

"You won't be for long."

******** Chapter 13 ********

They weren't really granny panties that she had on, just plain, somewhat modest, white cotton panties with little roses on them. They were soaked. I tugged them off with her pants and the smell of her sex filled the car.

I buried my face in her thick black bush and inhaled the scent. With my tongue, I flicked at her clit as I slid one finger into her pussy and then a second. She just moaned my name in response. I snaked my tongue around her clit and then lapped at rapidly as she squirmed on the seat.

******** Chapter 14 ********

I couldn't remember the last time my husband had gone down on me. Lukas's tongue felt like heaven. I through my head back and groaned as he moved it faster and faster. Here we were in an alley in the middle of the day, but I didn't care at all.

He finger fucked me and lapped at my clit again. I pushed a cup down on my bra and started playing with my own nipples, pulling and twisting them. I could feel myself losing control. I closed my knees tightly on his head, sucked in a deep breath and then felt myself EXPLODE.

******** Chapter 15 ********

"Fuck me. Fuck me NOW," she said.

I opened my pants and pulled out my hard prick. Wendy sat up and leaned against the back of the bench. I got between her thighs, grabbed the seat back for leverage and thrust into her like a jackhammer. The seat started creaking and the vehicle swayed violently.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck me HARD," she grunted.

She was so wet that I could feel her juices running down my thighs. I unclasped her bra and freed her big tits. Her pony tail had come out at some point and her hair was a damp mess. The soccer mom I'd seen at the gas station had been replaced by an amateur porn star.

******** Chapter 16 ********

His cock felt absolutely massive inside of me. The car suspension was actually creaking as he buried it in me again and again. My breasts swayed violently. He fondled and kissed them as he fucked me. I couldn't form a rational thought. All I could do was ask for him to give it to me harder. I was aching to come again.

******** Chapter 17 ********

"I'm gonna go," I started panting.

"Not yet," she pleaded.

I focused my energy on her. I pulled her hair back with one hand and lifted her ass with the other. My thumb pressed gently at her ass hole and suddenly she was convulsing, climaxing a second time. I let myself go. With a few final, violent thrusts I felt myself erupt. I moaned her name and then collapsed on top of her. We kissed like old lovers as we sat tangled up in the back seat of her car.

******** Chapter 18 ********

The afterglow lasted several minutes before the shock set in. Then I realize what we'd done—what I'd done—and where we were. I started searching for my clothes.

He picked up my panties first.

"I'll give these back if you give me your phone number."

I wasn't sure what to do.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea," I said finally. He looked surprised. And hurt. I knew he was a good guy for sure at that point, and it hurt be a little, too.

******** Chapter 19 ********

"I don't do this all the time," she said as we dressed. "You know that right?"

"Yeah. I didn't figure."

I wasn't sure what to do next. I was surprised she hadn't offered her number. I hadn't been involved in many one night stands. Certainly not any where I was the prey. I tried to think of something nice to say but couldn't come up with anything. I was puzzled. I gave her a kiss on the neck and stepped out of the car.

******** Chapter 20 ********

He looked like a sad puppy getting out of the car. I wasn't feeling so hot either. It was obvious that he didn't know if he should say something or not. I didn't know either.

"Well," he started. But he didn't finish.

"I don't do this all the time either," he said.

"I know you don't," I responded.

I got out of the back seat and stood looking up at him. I gave him a kiss. I meant it to be just a peck, but it turned into something more. I could actually feel the heat building up inside me again. I had to force myself to step back.

"I have to pick up my son from school," I said. "Do you have a business card or anything?"

He nodded.

I asked to have it and he gave it to me.

"I'll call," I told him as I got in the front of the car and fired it up. "I promise that. This meant something to me."

With that, I drove off and left him standing in the alley with a smile on his face and my panties in his pocket.