The Gateway to Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis took that as a cue to keep up what he was doing, thrusting up into her as she came down on him. He thought he might lose his mind or at least lose control first, but soon her breath and her voice made it clear he had held out long enough. Notes of ecstasy and satisfaction fell directly into his ear before the first uncontrolled spasms shot through his cock.

Even in her haze, Vanessa realized what was happening. As her orgasm finally abated she slowed herself down, letting Travis release into her freely.

"Wow. Vanessa kissed him again and then parted to catch her breath, "I'm not sure I believe that was your first time."

"Scout's honor," Travis huffed. They held close a moment longer, just breathing together until he said, "I feel like I could go again."

"Yeah, you do," Vanessa laughed. "Oh my God. You feel awesome."

"Is that okay?"

"Is what okay? You? Hell, yeah."

"No, I mean... more?"

"Uh... oh, where are we?" Vanessa thought aloud. She looked around, then over her shoulder down at the house. "Wait, I think there are some cars gone there."

Then a white light flashed directly in through the window, falling across Vanessa's naked chest and face. They both started in a panic, looking directly into the flashlight and freezing. The light tapped on the water-coated window. "Roll this down," someone ordered.

Travis winced, feeling caught and defeated. Thoughts of prison and his shattered future flashed through his mind. There was nothing for it but to own up to all he had done. Travis reached out to the window control, pressing the button with an apologetic look to the similarly worried young woman in his lap. As Travis had suspected, the window came down even without the key in the ignition.

The flashlight stayed in their faces. "Look at me," came the order. "Let me see you... oh. Yeah. Thought it was one of you girls," the cop said. "Don't bounce so much. Gets obvious. You wanna get it on in a car, drive out into the woods or something." With that, the cop's flashlight turned away and he walked off.

Travis looked at Vanessa with wide, shocked eyes. She seemed mildly surprised herself, but hit the button to roll up the window and shrugged. "Bribe money well spent, I guess," she said.

"I can't believe that just happened," blurted Travis.

"Yeah, well," Vanessa shrugged. "They aren't all dirty, but a few are fucking rotten."

"But he just—I mean he didn't even ask to see our IDs to run us for warrants!"

"Why would he? If he found something on you he couldn't ignore, he'd have to bust me, too, and that'd end the gravy train." Vanessa looked over her shoulder again. "Baby, as good as you feel, we've gotta do this thing."

"I know," he said, entirely conscious of the way she still enveloped his cock. "I know, I just..." he shrugged as she turned back to face him. "Thank you."

Something inside her had already melted, but when he said that she felt it happen all over again. "Oh, no, Travis... thank—" She stopped. "You really think you could go for more?"

He nodded with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "Yeah, I do."

"I think I know how to pull this off without shooting anyone... but you're gonna have to really trust me. And you're gonna have to be pretty naughty."

* * *

"Oooh, yeah, bitch! Oooh! See that? That right there? That's why I love me some fuckin' Raiders!"

"Gio, they just put a prime athlete in the fuckin' hospital on a bullshit play," Adam countered. He already knew this had happened, of course; they were watching a TiVo'd game from hours earlier, and Adam had already caught the spoiler updates on his phone. But he didn't know how dirty the play actually was until now.

"Yeah? And?" Gio shrugged. He brought a plastic cup to his lip to catch a fat wad of chewing tobacco from his lips. "That's life in the big city, motherfucker. Play the game, take your fuckin' chances!" He and Adam had to shout, of course, so that they could hear one another over the unnecessarily loud sound system for the television.

Adam scowled, carefully scratching at his scalp so as not to mess up his tight blond cornrows as he looked at his longtime business partner. He had known Gio back in high school, before all the cheap, overly-ambitious tattoos and the giant earlobe spacers. Gio had been bloodthirsty back then, and had only worsened in time. Clearly, he never understood why the coach bounced him from the junior varsity football team.

"You got no fuckin' appreciation for the fuckin' sport, mo'fucker," Adam declared, pointing an accusing finger at him. "Only assholes like the Raiders anyway."

"Fuck you, dude," Gio shrugged, "you're the asshole sitting in Seattle rooting for the fuckin' S-t-e-a-l-e-r-s." He drew a large pinch of tobacco from his tin of Copenhagen and wedged it between his gum and lip.

"That was fucking years ago and the fuckin' ref—!"

"Uuuhhh!" Gio grunted, presenting his pale, pasty middle finger and the small gold ring depicting a hand flipping the bird that rode upon it.

The fist pounding on the front door interrupted their discussion. Gio and Adam glanced to one another curiously. Each put a hand on his baggy jeans to make sure they didn't slide any further down off his hips as they rose. Closer to the door than Adam, Gio put his eye up to the peephole and stared for a moment. Then he turned back to Adam. "It's Vanessa."

"I thought she had a call," Adam frowned. "Is Rudy with her? Or Joey?"

"No, just some other dude."

Adam waved for Gio to open the door. He killed the volume on the television with the remote as Gio interrupted the next set of knocks.

"What?" Gio asked.

"Nice," Vanessa frowned, thrusting her hand back into the pocket of the black hoodie. "I've got a customer."

Gio and Adam both looked at Vanessa and the tall young man with her skeptically. "You don't fuck customers here," Adam said.

"Yeah, and why you wearin' a hoodie?" Gio pressed.

"Because it's fucking cold, jackass. And he's not here for me. He's here for Precious."

The pair of gatekeepers exchanged another set of suspicious looks before turning back to Vanessa. "Where's Rudy?"

"Rudy didn't tell me where he was going," Vanessa shrugged. "He never does. Look, you gonna let us in or what? Otherwise I gotta give this guy his money back and we'll both tell Rudy you cost him business."

Adam and Gio both looked to the tall youth beside her. "What's your name, white boy?" Gio asked.

Travis blinked. Did he seriously just call me that? The only one present who wasn't white was Vanessa. "John," he answered flatly. He hoped he didn't have to say much. He hated this plan.

"Cash," Adam demanded, holding out a hand.

"I've got it," Vanessa said.

"Give it here."

"Fuck you. Inside, when John here sees the goods and knows it's worth it."

The pair standing in the doorway fumed at her as if they shared the same brain. "John" spoke up. "This already seems like an unreasonable amount of money for what I'm gonna get," frowned Travis. "If it's gonna be a hassle—"

"No, no fuckin' hassle," Adam shook his head. "You've got it?" he asked Vanessa.

"In my pocket, in cash. Small bills like everyone likes it. Only I'm watching you count it out with Gio as a witness so you don't stiff me like you did that one time."

"Bitch, I never stiffed you!" Adam protested with a weak laugh. He patted Gio on the arm to direct him out of the way. "That was just a misunderstanding or some shit. Gio, go get Precious."

As they entered, Travis felt a bit surprised by how posh and comfortable the living room was. In talking to Adam and Gio, he expected it to look more like a low-end frat house or a dive bar inside. Instead, he found a clean living room with tasteful, comfortable furniture. Then again, he considered, this place entertained high-paying johns. It made sense to keep the place welcoming.

Travis wished they could just hit both of these guys over the head, grab what Vanessa needed and run. But there was no telling what could go wrong once it got violent, and neither of them wanted any more blood on their hands than was absolutely necessary. Vanessa needed room and time to accomplish several things, and for that she needed a distraction.

He felt awkward about this. Embarrassed. Horrible. He wasn't sure he could go through with this.

"You're in luck," Adam said, "Precious doesn't have any dates tonight. Her and Rudy were gonna—"

"Adam," Vanessa interrupted, "you're talking too much again."

Adam shot her a nasty look, but said nothing more. She was right, after all.

"Hello," came a voice from the other side of the room. Stepping out from around the hallway corner with Gio was a tall redhead with long, slender legs and luscious curves. She wore only green silk panties, a matching bra and heels. "I'm Precious."

Travis felt much better about Vanessa's plan.

Precious walked closer to them, only to be stopped by Adam's hand. "Cash up front," he said.

Vanessa pulled a roll of Rudy's cash from the pocket of her hoodie. She held it up for a moment and then put it back in her pocket. "One hour. Like I said, we count it together."

"Only one hour?" Precious grinned.

Travis hesitated. He wondered what he was supposed to say. "For starters," he replied, hoping he sounded cool.

Smirking, Vanessa leaned in and whispered to Precious, "He's got more, but I don't want to get shaken down by these assholes and lose a repeat customer."

"Guess that makes sense," Precious murmured.

"Cut right to the chase. He likes it loud and hard. Tips big," Vanessa added. Precious shot her a curious look; the two had never gotten along. She was surprised to hear Vanessa offer her any sort of help at all. Vanessa just gave a shrug. "Rudy said to make sure we don't lose this one."

With that, Precious took Travis by the hand. "What do I call you?" she asked.

"Just call me John," he answered, feeling a bit steadier as he passed by Vanessa and saw her wink.

Gio and Adam turned to Vanessa expectantly. "Money," Adam said.

"Upstairs," Vanessa gestured, and started walking that way. "I'm watching you count it out and I'm watching you put it in the safe."

"Bitch, I'm about to slap you," Gio complained.

"This is not the night to fuck with me, guys," Vanessa warned.

* * *

Precious brought Travis into one of what looked like several bedrooms. There wasn't more to any of them other than queen-sized beds and tiny dressers. She shut the door behind herself and then slid her lithe body up against his. Travis wondered how genuine the smile on her lips really was, but then he decided not to give too much thought to anyone's honesty here.

"Vanessa says you like to skip straight to it," Precious murmured.

"Uh," he blinked, surprised at how directly her hand slid down from his chest to his groin. It slipped under his waistband, rubbing down between his junk and his leg, then up and down the other side. "Yeah, that's... that's about right. I like to be direct."

"Good as that sounds, I need just a little moment to warm up for you. But I'm pretty sure I can hold your attention while I do that." Her lips brushed across his neck as she spoke.

In almost any other circumstances, Travis would've loved to let her take her time. Vanessa had already told him what a snot Precious was, but he was ready to excuse that while she was painted against him like this. "What do you have in mind?"

Precious favored him with an alluring smile. She led him to the end of bed, then had him turn with his back to it. She grabbed a pillow from off the bed and dropped it between their feet. Then she slid slowly down his front, pressing her hands and her tits against his chest, his abs and his groin as she went. When she finally sank to her knees, Precious hooked her hands over the waistband of his sweats and pulled them down along with his boxer briefs, freeing his raging hard erection.

She took his cock in one hand, stroking its length with an admiring grin. "Tonight won't be a chore at all," she said. Her tongue slid up his shaft, ending in a swirl over the head. If she tasted anything from Travis's earlier escapades, she gave no sign of it.

"You want to get out of these sweats?" she asked, keeping her mouth close to his cock as she stared up at him. "Your shoes?"

Hell yeah, I do, Travis thought, but kept that to himself. There was more going on here. He needed to be able to react quickly, as if that would be even remotely possible. "I think..." he wavered, looking down at the naughty glory before him. His whole body trembled with excitement. He needed a line. A line. Something slick.

"I think I'd rather you be direct about this," he decided.

Precious answered by kissing the head of his cock, opening her mouth more and more until finally she had half of him inside. He was a bit too big for the rest, or at least too big to take it all right away.

Travis let out a moan. So did Precious. "That's some yummy cock," she said. She kept one hand on the base of his shaft while the other reached for the drawer of the dresser behind her. His eyes fluttered, but stayed open just long enough to note the pile of condoms in the drawer and the bottle of lube she picked up.

The redhead shifted up, bringing herself further upright and sliding her mouth down over more of his cock again. She bobbed up and down, letting the head rub against the roof of her mouth. Her hands hiked the panties down her legs. She got to work on her pussy with the lube as she sucked Travis off.

"Wow," Travis breathed. Suddenly the exorbitant fee for Precious's time seemed perfectly reasonable.

* * *

"One, two, three, four, five—"

"Wait," Vanessa said.

Adam looked up from the pile of money on the desk. "What?"

"There are two stuck together there."

"There are not."

Vanessa reached in and snatched up the suspicious bill before Adam could stop her. She pinched it between her fingers and slid it apart from the one beneath it, then looked at Adam with a cynical smirk. He looked up at Gio and shrugged.

"Start over," Vanessa demanded.

"Fuckin' whatever," grumbled Adam.

* * *

He could've let this go on and on. Travis sat on the end of the bed with Precious's head bobbing up and down on his cock while she played with herself, making all sorts of happy little noises. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes. It felt like longer. Whatever hang-ups he used to have about sex were absolutely wiped from his mind while his cock was in this woman's mouth. Travis could gladly let this go on for hours. He would prefer Vanessa, but...

Vanessa. Right. There was a plan. A goofy, ridiculous, dishonest plan that involved doing the other thing he now really wanted to do with Precious anyway. "Hey," he groaned. "Much as I like that... I figure I oughta stick with my plans."

"Aw," Precious protested with a grin after her mouth slid back from him. She took care to keep at least one hand stroking him at all times.

"You're awesome, though... maybe next time?"

"I'm up for it," she said as she reached for a condom from the nightstand.

Travis leaned back on the bed and watched her wrap him up. He'd never worn one of these before. It wasn't so bad.

"You said you like to be direct, so how do you want to fuck me?"

He blinked at her uninhibited grin, then shook his head to clear it. "On the bed," he gestured and stood. "Lie back."

Precious slipped up along him in much the same way as she had slipped down earlier. She turned past, pulling her bra off before she lay back. The redhead looked curiously down at Travis as if to ask if he was ever going to get his pants off from around his ankles, but then he simply grabbed her legs, raised them both and slid her close. "Mmmh," she murmured, "taking charge, huh? Oh," she gasped then as his cock slid against her pussy. She moaned just a little as he positioned the head, and then moaned loudly as he pushed in.

"Oooohhhh," Precious sang out as he sank into her. "OOOOH YEAH FUCK YEAH. God what a fucking big cock."

Travis almost stopped. She felt good, and looked good, and couldn't act worth a damn. He knew in the back of his brain that if this wasn't only his second time and if he wasn't still so goddamn horny she would've ruined the whole thing.

"OH JACK I MEAN JOHN FUCK ME," Precious begged loudly.

She's hot, he reminded himself. She truly was, but just the same, he had to concentrate on the one thing about her he knew for sure he liked. Travis knew nothing of her genuine personality, but she certainly had a body.

"OOOOH GOD MAKE ME COME," she moaned on only is forth or fifth thrust.

Travis remembered that Vanessa probably had to put much more annoying things than this out of her mind when she worked. It wasn't like this was unpleasant. Precious's only faults—as far as anything mattered here—were her volume and her dialogue.

"FUCK ME LIKE YOUR WHORE, BABY," Precious droned.

He pounded into her. At least it broke up her dialogue a little.

"UNH! UNH! BABY! UNH! JACK! COCK! FUCK! YEAH!"

* * *

"There. Done. You happy?" Adam slapped the last Benjamin down on the desk with the rest, agreeing with the count that Vanessa had given.

"No," she said. She wasn't happy yet. She didn't hear any noise from downstairs. "Do it again."

Adam and Gio both rolled their eyes in dramatic frustration. "Jesus Christ, whore," Gio blurted out, "what the fuck do you think we're gonna do?"

"I don't want him cutting Rudy short and then blaming it on me!"

"He's not!" Gio frowned. "I'm here. You agree on the count. So do I. So does Adam. So we're cool, okay?"

"Ooooh yeah fuck yeah!" came a voice from downstairs. Neither of the guys seemed the least bit surprised.

"Okay," Vanessa sighed. She threw her hands up and stepped outside of the upstairs "office."

Adam slipped two of the hundred dollar bills from the stack, gave one to Gio and put the other in his pocket. They fist-bumped with a grin. "Go downstairs and make sure Precious doesn't yell out the safe word or nothin'," Adam said.

"On it," Gio nodded. He walked out of the room, completely oblivious to Vanessa standing flat against the wall to his right outside the door. Gio turned to his left to head downstairs.

Predictable assholes, she thought with a roll of her eyes. She glanced inside. Sure enough, Adam slipped an extra bill into his other pocket before he turned toward the safe. Downstairs, Precious got Travis's blatantly fake name wrong as she cried out with unconvincing desire and increasing volume. She heard the headboard slam against the wall again and again. She heard the television turn on downstairs.

Vanessa slipped inside, drawing Joey's revolver out from under its hiding spot in her waistband and under the bulky pockets of Travis's hoodie.

* * *

"OH! GOD! YEAH! FUCK! YEAH! OH! MORE!"

Travis slammed into her, trying harder to make noise than he was to enjoy himself. It helped him hold off orgasm, he figured, if he thought of things other than how good this felt despite the excessive noise.

The headboard thumped up against the wall in a steady beat.

He hoped Vanessa was doing okay with her end of the plan.

"FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME!"

* * *

"Fuck! You! Fucking! Asshole!" Vanessa grunted each time she pistol-whipped Adam on the back of the head. She held him up by his collar after the second blow, making sure he didn't collapse completely to the floor with a suspicious thump Precious and Travis couldn't cover up.

Adam lurched as his struggles ended. She let him down onto the floor, kicking him hard in the gut just for old times' sake. She kicked him again out of sheer pettiness, and finally she patted him down to take his gun and other belongings.

Assured he was down for the count, Vanessa turned from him to the open safe in the closet. She knew there would be some cash—Rudy and his companions were awfully leery of banks given their sources of income—but the sheer amount of it stunned her. There were doubtlessly other stashes that Adam wasn't trusted with, but Vanessa couldn't afford to waste time looking. She took what she could get, which was much more than she expected. Besides, there were more important things here than the cash.