The Geek

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for; you might just get it.
4.5k words
4.58
95.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers

Jerry turned away from the computer desk, looked over at Mrs. Wilson, and said, "I think I've got all the problems sorted out. You sure had made a mess of this thing. I thought there for a while that I'd have to format it and reload Windows. Is there anything else you need for me to do?"

Mary Wilson had been sitting on the side of her bed, watching the tall thin young man as he worked on her computer. A faint smile played around the corners of her mouth as he asked the question. The sexual scenes that had been running rampant through her mind as he worked would have probably scared the poor boy to death, if she were to verbalize them.

The rumors around the neighborhood coffee clutches, had been running wild for the last few months, about the young computer geek that was hung like a horse and could eat pussy with the best of them. The problem was how to find out the truth in the rumors, without making a fool of herself.

"I'm sorry to make it so hard on you, but I know nearly nothing about the workings of that thing. I turn it on and use it. That is, if it feels like cooperating." She replied to cover her own nervousness and to give herself time to think.

"Computers are easy. All you need to do is to learn how they operate. What each part of the system does and how it's interconnected with the rest of the system. What are you having problems with?" Jerry asked.

Sensing an opening that might lead to where she wanted to go, she said, "Those file and folder thingies, have me all confused. I've tried to sort my e-mails and pictures out. You know, put them in some kind of order but I can't seem to get things moved to where I want them."

Jerry chuckled and said, "That's no problem. Here let me show you how to do that. First you have to make the folders that you want and then you drag the e-mail or picture over to the right folder." Jerry's hands were on the mouse and keyboard as he was speaking.

"Whoa." Mary said with a soft chuckle. "Slow down and let me see what you're doing."

She got off the bed, moved over beside the boy, and rested her hand on his left shoulder as she bent over. Her left breast was pressed tightly against the back of his right shoulder. The low cut blouse she had on gaped open. If he turned his head, he would have an excellent view of her bare right breast. That should get the ball rolling, she thought with a grin coming to her face.

"Now, go slowly, so I can figure it out as you do it. Let's start with the pictures in the My Pictures section of My Documents. It all one big jumble and I can't find anything."

Jerry clicked on My Documents and then on My Pictures. Mary held her breath as he clicked on View and changed it from list to Thumbnails. Her family pictures were on there but there were also some pictures that she had taken as she had played in front of the web cam. There was also a set of pictures that her husband had taken of her, when they had been on vacation in Mexico. They had spent a day on an isolated beach and she had been able to run around completely naked. The warm sun and cool breeze off the ocean had had her hornier than hell and she had shown it.

As the thumbnails filled in, she felt Jerry stiffen and then relax. "Are you sure you want me to see these?" He asked softly.

Mary laughed nervously and replied, "Well, it's a little late now. You wouldn't say anything to anyone, would you?" She asked softly.

"No way, I know when to keep my mouth shut." Jerry said, turning his head to look at her. She noticed the slight pause as his eyes went across the front of her blouse. They paused a little longer as he turned back to the computer screen.

Mary felt herself getting even wetter. Her little g-string had already been sopping from her earlier daydreaming but now there was a literal flood as this boy looked at her breast. It made her feel so raunchy. She was nearly old enough to be his mother, if the truth were known, but right now her interest was anything but motherly.

"Uh, what do you want to move and what name would you want on the folder?" Jerry asked a little hesitantly.

"Lets start with the Mexico vacation pictures." Mary said. "Mexico vacation is a good name for the folder."

Jerry showed her how to make a folder, name it, and then how to drag and drop the pictures into it. As Mary showed him which pictures to move, he wished he could open a few of the thumbnails and look at them closer. He had known that Mrs. Wilson was a beautiful woman but hadn't had any idea of how well she was built. Damn, she was gorgeous, he thought as he felt his manhood harden and strain against the leg of his shorts.

Mary watched Jerry closely and tried to follow what he was doing but kept getting distracted by the growing bulge in the left leg of his shorts. When it jerked and twitched it looked even larger. My God, that thing couldn't be real, she thought to herself.

She grinned as a thought crossed her mind. "Ok, lets switch places so I can try it." She said quickly before she could change her mind.

Jerry froze and glanced up at her for a second, a deep blush covering his face up to his hairline. "Uh, let me show you how to move the e-mails first." He stammered.

Mary almost laughed but held herself in check as she replied, "It works the same as the pictures, right. Then I should be able to do it the same way you did it."

She moved to the side, giving him room to get up. As she straightened, she felt the thin material of the blouse slide across her hard nipples, a tingle running from them straight down to her pussy. She felt herself shiver slightly.

When he didn't move, she said, "Come on, let me in there before I forget."

Slowly Jerry stood up, turning away from her as he did. He stood with his back to her, waiting for her to sit down. He figured when she did, he could move behind her and she wouldn't see his major hard on. Mary stood there undecided for a second and then sat down in the chair.

As he moved around behind her, she suddenly stood up and turned toward the bed, saying, "Oh, my glasses." She picked them up and turned back to him. He had no place to hide and blushed a deep red again as Mary's eyes dropped to the tent in the front of his shorts.

"Oh my!" Mary whispered softly, her hand moving slowly out to brush her fingers over the straining material of the shorts. "I think you liked my pictures." She whispered softly, glancing up at Jerry's face.

The blush got even deeper as he stammered, "You're a very beautiful lady. What's not to like?"

Mary closed her fingers around the hard hot shaft and marveled at its thickness. "How would you like to see the real thing, not just a picture?" Mary found herself asking.

Jerry's eyes got wide as he nodded his head sharply. Then he took a step back, pulling out of her grasp, and shook his head. "I better not, I don't want any trouble with your husband or anything." He said slowly.

"I wasn't planning on telling him." Mary whispered as she reached up to unbutton her blouse. "It'll be our little secret." She said as she slipped the blouse off her shoulders.

Jerry's eyes dropped to stare at her breasts. Mary smiled as she thought that she might be twice his age but there was nothing wrong with her body. She was five six in her stockings and slender. Her breasts look even larger for that reason. They were only a thirty-six C but were still firm and high on her chest. She rolled her shoulders, making them sway slightly. Her nipples were so hard that they hurt. She would probably cum as soon as he sucked on them, she realized suddenly. She was just that turned on.

Jerry moved slowly forward, his eyes still locked on her breasts. His long slender fingers came up slowly, almost shyly, to gently brushed across one nipple and then the other. Mary shivered and moaned softly, deep in her throat. "They are beautiful." Jerry whispered softly as he ran his fingertips slowly and very lightly over her breasts.

Mary shivered from his soft tickling, teasing touch, and the sudden surge of heat between her thighs. Jerry leaned over and flicked one nipple with the tip of his tongue, which brought a loud groaning moan from Mary as an orgasm washed through her body. He flicked the other nipple and then sucked it into his hot mouth. Mary cried out sharply as the orgasm shot up to a higher plain. She had to grab onto him before she fell. As it was, she ended up sitting on the edge of the bed, but only with his help.

He held onto her for a moment or two and then asked, "Are you alright?"

Mary nodded her head and then sighed deeply, before she replied, "Oh yeah, I'm just fine. That orgasm just took me by surprise." When Jerry looked at her questioningly, she chuckled and added, "It's been a while since I had one and that one, snuck up on me."

Still looking puzzled, Jerry asked, "Your married, why would it.... I mean, you and your husband can have sex all the time so why...." Jerry stalled out, not sure how to ask, what he wanted to know.

Mary laughed and shook her head. "Being married has nothing to do with sex, sometimes. This is my room and my husband's is down at the end of the hall. He sleeps there and I sleep here; never the twain shall meet or is that meat. It's a long boring story, believe me."

Now Jerry looked even more confused. "I can't believe that. You're such a beautiful lady. How could he not sleep with you? Is he sick or crazy, or something?" He asked sharply.

Mary laughed again and shook her head. "No, he's not sick. The crazy part I'm not sure about anymore and the something, I know more about than I want to." She frowned a second and added, "He has a young girlfriend that takes care of his needs and wants, I'm just the society show piece."

"But the vacation pictures, you both seemed to be into each other so much." Jerry said slowly. "I could see the love in the way you looked at each other."

Mary shrugged and said, "That was a few years ago, before he met his little chickadee and I got demoted to the second bedroom." There was a note of deep sadness in her voice.

Jerry sat down on the bed next to Mary and put his arms around her, hugging her gently. "That ain't right." He whispered softly into her hair. "That ain't right at all."

"Right or wrong, that's the way it is." Mary whispered back.

"Why don't you leave him if he's fooling around on you?" Jerry asked softly and then added, "You deserve much better than that."

Mary laughed a short harsh laugh and replied, "And go where and do what? I've been married since I was eighteen and fresh out of high school. I've never had a job in my life, not to mention a bank account or a checkbook of my own. I wouldn't have a chance in hell of making it alone and it scares me to death to even think about it. He knows that, so he does, as he wants. He has me right where he wants me." Mary felt the tears welling up.

Suddenly, she turned her head and kissed the boy. Boy in age, he might be, but he could kiss better than her husband ever had. She wondered briefly who had taught him and then gave in to the kiss and let it sweep her away.

When he laid her back on the bed and wrapped his leg over hers, she could feel the hard heat of his manhood pressed to her thigh. His thigh was pressed tightly against her sex and she knew he could feel her heat. She felt a moment of panic and then surrendered to the feelings of his leg rubbing against her sex and his lips on hers.

Jerry suddenly broke the kiss and sat up, pulling his tee shirt off over his head. Mary's eyes roamed over his slender body, hairless, with well defined muscles. Not the bulging kind but the long lean look of a swimmer. When he stood up and slipped his shorts off, Mary heard herself gasp. She had never seen anything so huge. That was the only word her mind could find to fit his size. She was no expert but my God, what a dick. This was only the second one she had ever seen, besides her husbands. The other had been a one night stand over a year earlier and it didn't even compare with this.

Mary's train of thought was interrupted by Jerry's fingers on the snap at the top of her shorts. Another shot of fear ran through her as he undid the shorts and slowly pulled them down off her hips. Unconsciously, she lifted her hips to make it easier for the shorts to come off. She felt cool air on her sex and realized that her g-string was also off. A shiver of excitement ran up and down her body as he stood there looking at her. His eyes roaming up and down her body freely.

Slowly Jerry went to his knees beside the bed and leaned over to lick along each side of the vee of hair on her mound. Mary heard herself whispered, "No, please don't." Even as she felt her feet rise to the edge of the bed and her hips rose as a moan started deep in her chest.

His long slender hands slipped under her ass cheeks and he held her up as his tongue found her fiery liquid center. Then it was all shooting stars and bright sparklers as she exploded into a million pieces. No one had ever done this to her and she was cumming her brains out as his long tongue worked into places no one had ever been before.

She slowly came back to earth and her senses, to find Jerry still kneeling between her feet. When he saw her eyes open, he asked, "Please don't, what?"

Mary shivered and grinned crookedly as he leaned in and took a lick up the center of her slit. She gasped loudly as his tongue bumped over her clit. "You can't be talking about that." He whispered.

Then he took another lick and Mary moaned loudly, her hands finding the sides of his head. He paused at the top of her slit and teased her clit. Mary's hips jerked and jumped with every flick of his deft tongue. Mary was almost to the point of screaming, when he suddenly sucked her clit between his lips and rolled his tongue over and around the swollen bud. She lost her voice and her breath as another orgasm of world shattering proportions washed through her body.

*****

When Mary once again came to her senses, Jerry was lying on the bed next to her, cuddling her, and slowly stroking her back. "Welcome back." He whispered softly, a grin on his face.

She could only nod and lick her dry lips. "I think you need a drink of water." He whispered and then got up and went into the bathroom.

He reappeared a moment later with a glass. "Here, sit up." He said extending the glass toward her.

Mary sat up slowly and took the glass as he crawled back onto the bed and sat there watching her. She drank nearly the whole thing and then sat the glass on the nightstand. Slowly, she lay back down and took a long deep shuddery breath. She blew it out softly and whispered, "Wow! I never knew what I was missing."

When Jerry looked at her questioningly, she chuckled and shook her head. "It's one of those live and learn deals. I would never let anyone do that to me before and now I'm finding out what I've missed."

Jerry looked at her with an amazed look on his face. "Never?" He asked, almost in awe.

When she chuckled and nodded, he blinked and whispered, "Well, I'll be damned, I would never have believed that if someone had told me, but after seeing your reaction...." He let the sentence trail off as he lay down beside Mary and cuddled up next to her.

Mary sighed and rolled over to cuddle up even closer. They held each other for a long while, just their hands moving slowly and gently over each others backs and hips.

When Jerry's hand dipped down to caress her ass, Mary raised her head from his chest and looked up at him. He moved closer and kissed her softly, sweetly, his hand still stroking and caressing her ass. When he dipped a finger into the crack of her ass and teased her asshole, she moaned softly and kissed him with a new eagerness, passion building once again.

The finger moved lower to tease her hot wet opening and Mary moaned louder and worked her hips back and forth, wanting him to slip it into her. He didn't though; he just kept on teasing her, driving her farther and farther up the wall of passion.

With a whimper of passion mixed with frustration, Mary finally reached down between them and wrapped her fingers around his manhood. Then she gasped as she realized that she could just barely touch her fingertip to her thumb. Then he was rolling her over on top. She spread her legs to straddle his hips, feeling his manhood pressing along the length of her slit. She let go of it and half sat up, only to feel it slip deeper into her slit as she moved her hips slowly back and forth.

She placed her hands on his chest for balance and rubbed herself along his length. "Oh my God!" She whispered as she felt her clit being rubbed so deliciously.

She glanced at Jerry's face and whispered, "I going to cum and rather quickly." Was all that she got out before she did just that. Her body jerked, shivered, and shook through a long drawn out orgasm or maybe it was many small ones all linked together, she never was sure about which it was.

*****

Mary returned to this time and space to find her head on Jerry's chest and him rubbing her back, slowly, and sensuously. She sighed deeply and whispered, "I'm going to kill myself yet."

Jerry chuckled and shook his head. "I don't think so. Make up for lost time yes, but not die." He whispered back.

Mary laughed and rolled over to lay flat on her back on the bed. "Oh I'm doing that alright, I haven't had this many orgasm since my wedding night." She paused a second and then added, "Come to think of it, I've had more today than I've had throughout most of my marriage. Now, there's a sad thought."

Jerry rolled over onto his side and propped his head up on his fist, looking at her with a big grin on his face, he whispered, "We haven't even reached the main event yet."

Mary's head snapped over in his direction and then her eyes dropped to his huge member. "Uh...." She started and then let the sentence die as she knew she would, if he tried to stick that thing in her underused pussy. She took a deep breath and whispered, "That's going to take some work, to say the least."

Jerry laughed and whispered back, "I have patience and we could have all the time in the world."

Mary's eyes snapped up to his face at the serious note in his voice. The voice of a man, not a young boy. "What do you mean by that?" She asked softly, a shiver running up her back. She wasn't sure if it was fear or what.

"I mean that I have great mental and physical control and patience for someone my age. I may be only twenty physically, but mentally I'm far older. As far as time goes, all you have to do is make up your mind that you really want to leave here. I have a place of my own, I know it's not much but I'm working on that. I can help you out with a job and all the rest, so there's no reason for you to stay here if you don't want to. I do own my own company and it's growing daily." He said slowly and softly.

Mary realized that her mouth was hanging open and shut it quickly. "Uh...." She said and then took a deep breath, feeling disoriented and at a loss.

"I've been watching you for a long time and I like what I've seen and heard. I also know what you've heard around here about me. That was all fun and games but it's over, I've found what I was looking for." Jerry whispered.

Mary shivered again, only harder than before and then sat up, wrapping her arms around her legs and hugging herself. "But I'm...." She started and then stopped, glancing over at Jerry.

Jerry smiled and then whispered, "Yeah, I know, you're old enough to be my mother. So what! Like I said, I'm a lot older mentally than physically and I find girls my age to be a bunch of giggling bores. I need someone who is my mental equal and knows about life and love. I need someone that can keep me in line and keep me heading in the right direction, not someone who's fumbling around as badly as I am. I'm going to be someone and I'm in a hurry to get there. I want you to come along for the ride and let's see where that leads us."

TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers
12