The Geisha

Story Info
The oldest profession in a new way.
1k words
3.94
54.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciGuy
SciGuy
15 Followers

He ordered the phone to disconnect and sat down crosslegged. Breathing deeply, he slowly flexed his well-built body one muscle at a time, emptying his busy mind. The deal was complete. His secretary in Tiensin had just called to confirm his flight back home to United Korea in the morning. Finally, he could relax. He refilled and drained his small sake cup as a knock sounded on the door. Ah yes, the entertainment. He loved the culture here, and had decided on a most ancient arrangement for the evening. The concierge had been very helpful in locating the special service he required, which was why he always stayed in world class hotels when visiting Japan. He remained seated as she let herself in with a copy of his cardkey. She padded over to him, head lowered, a colorful fan hiding the her face, and waited. He laid back on the tatami mat, and gestured for the Geisha to join him.

"Hai," she said and bowed slightly, gracefully sinking to her knees beside him. She lowered the fan, and he stared in shock. She was white, American he guessed. He had read about this new fetish, one apparently so accepted now that no mention of it was thought necessary. Since the great US Dollar devaluation, many Americans had left their poor country to seek their fortunes elsewhere in the world. He had seen them on the labor gangs in Mongolia and the Antarctic colonies. But he had never given the subject much thought.

Now, here was one of them at his command. And she was lovely, jet black hair and eyes, high cheekbones, small in stature, and perfectly made up in traditional fashion. Exceptionally beautiful actually. She wore a simple purple orchid in her hair, no jewelry, and was dressed in a tasteful green silk kimono and slippers. She appeared composed and self assured. She searched his face for approval. Why not, he thought, he was not a prejudiced man. He leaned forward to gently kiss her, then offered her a cup of sake, and she relaxed immediately, accepted with thanks, sipped. One more piece of business to transact, but a pleasant one. He did not speak her languages, but opened his robe and using signs he touched himself and her to indicate what he wanted. She bowed, held up two fingers and whispered, "Euro." He nodded his agreement and pulled her sash free, dispensing with further amenities. She followed his cue, set the sake cup down, and disrobed.

She straddled him, feet on the floor and face to face as he had requested. He was already hard, and she expertly applied gel to his erect cock and positioned herself over him. He had negotiated for straight sex only, and was surprised and pleased when he felt the tightness and resistance of her anus slowly spread around his flared cockhead. She stopped to gauge his reaction to her advance. He smiled, and she continued. She easily pushed his cock through the resistance at her opening and plunged down onto him in one practiced motion. He groaned with the sudden heat and pressure around his cock, and his hips involuntarily bucked as she rocked her bottom on him to acquire maximum penetration. She stopped when his balls touched her ass cheeks and savored the feeling for a moment. Then she put her hands on his thighs behind her, arched her back, set a slow pace, and began to perform her magic.

"Ahhh, " he moaned, as he felt her make a long unhurried pull up the length of his cock while firmly clenching him with her interior muscles. At the top of the stroke her anus tugged his cockhead upward without releasing it. Then she immediately relaxed herself and glided effortlessly down around his shaft, engulfing him completely with her silken warmth. Again. And again. She was very skilled, extremely fit and untiring, and the effect was incredible. He moved his hands to her unusually large breasts, cupping them, squeezing, caressing, her hardening nipples under his palms. His cock jumped electrically.

Her pace began to pick up, now. The Geisha managed his experience expertly, slowing when she sensed his orgasm growing, increasing tempo when she judged it was safe to do so. He watched her face closely, enjoying the novelty of her western looks. Eyes half closed, her bright red lips pouted "Oooh, oooh, oooh," each time she lowered herself down onto his rigid flesh. Her lipstick was smeared slightly where he had kissed her, it was quite sexy. Her dark hair, unraveled from the bamboo pins and surprisingly long, cascaded down over her shoulders and breasts, breasts that quivered pleasingly up and down with their coupling.

His climax was near, but he held himself back to allow her to cum if she could. He didn't have to do this, she was bought and paid for, after all, but he was always generous with his lovers.

"Fuck, yeah," she yelled as she peaked from anal stimulation alone, her whole body trembling in orgasmic release. He studied the delicate painted features of his lovely consort as they distorted with the desire and satisfaction she was experiencing. Her smooth slit trickled hot fluid over his groin as her shivering rear channel contracted strongly on him in delight. He came immediately.

He groaned and raised his buttocks, shuddering with the effort of lifting her weight off the mat while in full discharge. His hands powerfully encircled her narrow waist, locking her soft young body onto his, as the ecstasy of hot sperm coursing through his vitals overwhelmed him. The intense sensation came in waves as he convulsed, his semen pouring out deep into her belly. The Geisha moved her pelvis in circles over his spurting cock to intensify his pleasure, causing the stiff root of his penis to massage his prostate gland, as she had been taught to do. As his rhythmic pumping slowed, she clenched herself repeatedly on his softening organ to milk the last of his pleasure from him.

"Fok, yeah?" he asked. They smiled at each other as she sat quietly on his hips and massaged his shoulders, attentively watching his face and body slowly relax, and waited for further instructions. As she had done for a thousand years.

Please vote.

SciGuy
SciGuy
15 Followers