The Generation Gap Has Been Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers

“Oh I’m gonna cum… oooh you think I’m hot?!” she moaned.

“Yes… you’re the hottest woman I’ve ever met!”

“Oooh… are my girls hot?”

“Yeah… they’re gonna be as hot as you someday…”

“Ah FUCK, did you they treat you good?!

“Mmmmm, your baby’s pussy was so tasty…”

“You gonna… fuck them GOOD and make them cum every FUCKING day?!?!”

“Oh FUCK YEAH Sheila!!!”

She yowled as she came, her head thrown back in intoxication, her body red as a beet as she spasmed beneath me. I slowed down my grinding and she bit her lip as I coaxed all the electricity out of her clit. She must have came for close to a minute. I pulled out, building up the most pressure I ever had before, and released my agonizing load all over her body, my semen splashing against her chin and coating her breasts and tummy.

We remained motionless for a few minutes, trembling from all of the evening’s exertions. She sat up, and softly took my hand. We exited the room, both of us woozy, and crossed the hall to the bathroom. We could hear moist and intimate sounds coming from downstairs as we closed the door and sat by the tub on a fluffy brown rug, the fur tickling our rumps. She started the water as I located a big soft washcloth. It took a while to clean my syrup off her body, as there was so much of it. But the warm water did the trick and we cuddled briefly and kissed. The cloth went in the hamper, and we crossed back to the bedroom. She raised the blankets, which were quite disheveled, and I hopped in. She snuggled up against me, and the covers wrapped our skin in warmth and comfort as our heartbeats slowed and our breath returned.

We clasped each other as we laid on our sides, cozy under Tanya’s blankets, my limp cock tucked firmly against her prickly hair. Our tight embrace would not break until we woke up late the following morning. We whispered among ourselves as we drifted off to sleep.

“Tanya told me we’d better wash her sheets tomorrow when I explained the plan to her.”

“I’m sure she’s sleeping well.”

“She’s a fussy sleeper. You’ll have to give her a back rub tomorrow to get her up.”

“I’d love to.”

“Yes… you be good to my girls. And their friends.”

“Ok.”

“And I’ll be good to their boyfriends too.”

“Ok.”

“Mmmm. Ok.”

And that was that for the night.

Copyright 2004, Alex Finch.

Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers