The Gentleman

Story Info
A lady must give permission.
759 words
4.11
16.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SV650
SV650
1 Followers

I'm somewhat a gentleman, so I won't put my cock in your mouth or pussy unless you ask. I do know that you won't ask- the only words you'll get out of that pretty little mouth before I'm upon you are "no" and "please..." however neither of these is our safe word, and to an outsider you'll appear far from safe.

I'll throw you down onto the bed, beautiful but weak. My thoughts won't concern how to overpower you, but rather-would I like to see that lovely face from the front, it turn you over and feel your round ass under me? I'll decide to start with your pretty face, and an appetizer. In all senses of the word really...

When I tell you to take my already hard cock into your mouth, you won't say a word, but you'll continue to struggle, trying to turn your head as far away from me as possible. I'll respond by gently, but effectively, choking you over and over- stoping to let you breathe... breaths during which you'll have the opportunity to say yes. While waiting, I'll rip and strip your shirt, skirt, and bra off, leaving nothing but your panties. Your nipples will need to be pinched and bit, to become harder like I am. I'll tell you to beg, to beg to suck me dry.

Before I tire of this game you'll plead with me to let you breathe, you promise to open your mouth wide for my cock. I'll push in, fistfuls of your hair in hand controlling you. Driving in and out, fucking your warmth, staring at your pretty face.

When I'm about to come I'll finally thrust deep into your throat, all the way, ignoring your convulsions, pinning you to the bed so deep, where I shouldn't fit. I'll let you taste all of it, as your reward for being a good girl. Having my cum exploding toward your belly won't satiate me, I'm waiting for you to beg me, beg me to fuck your pussy.

I'll slap you, spank you, bite your nipples... and ask politely if I may fuck your beautiful pussy. You're still a bad girl and say no? I'll fingerfuck you till you cum, giving your pussy exactly what she wants... and while you plead with me to stop she is getting wetter, asking for more. I'll explore inside and outside of her, finding out where she loves to be handled.

I'll wonder by your surprised moans if you knew all of those places yourself.

I'm kind- I'll give you a second chance to nod yes, while my wet hand is in your mouth being cleaned off. If you're *still* a bad girl, I'll thrust firmly, deep, into your ass while using a vibrator on your clit, until you squirm in agony. Gentle at first, then very, very hard.

Initially it will seem that you are pulling back against the restraints I've forced upon you, attempting to escape my cock. Your first anal experience perhaps? You'll then briefly join my thrusts, as your clit builds to a climax. You'll writhe under me, unable to take the relentless assault of the machine, as I drive into your dark unknown below it.

When you finally plead for me to stop, to fuck you with my cock like you know sex should be, I won't be easy on you- you've been so bad. I might untie you, but I will pin you to the bed, fucking you forcefully as punishment for waiting so long to beg. Pulling your hair and spanking you... not gently, or to damage you either, but so you understand that I can do anything I want with you, to you. I can take anything from you.

Your body and senses are my stage and my page. When I'm about to cum I'll withdraw, and mark you as mine... spraying cum forcefully on your pretty face, in your eyes and nostrils. I'll make you neatly push all of my juices into your mouth with your fingers, so that you may eat it.

Afterwords I'll tie you up again and use the vibrator on you, till you cease begging me to stop and simply collapse in wasted pleasure and numbness and beautiful pain...

You will learn how to give in, to give yourself up. I'll teach you two commands to begin with... when to be a doll and when to be a whore. When I wish to enjoy your body and when you can let your desire show. I can't wait to enjoy you...

SV650
SV650
1 Followers