The Gentleman's Accomplice Ch. 02

Story Info
Sir Douglas teaches Chelsea her place.
2.3k words
4.42
17.7k
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where Sir Douglas teaches Chelsea her place and reflects on current events.

Lady Chelsea was screaming as he walked towards her, his belt hanging loosely from his right hand as he approached her supple white body. Skin that had never seen a day of sunlight shone in the light of the lamps lit around the basement dungeon. Onna, his faithful servant sat on her knees in a pose of supple pliancy, her ever curve inflaming his desire to do take the Lady Chelsea into a realm that she had never even thought possible.

The broad leather belt made a strong slapping noise, like meat hitting a kitchen floor, "SLAP!...SLAP!" s it carved through the air and landed on the plump rear and thighs of Lady Chelsea. The woman was being reduced to her primal essences in the process as she cried hysterically, feeling real pain for the first time since childhood, with the belt continuing its cadence of sexually charged intent. "SLAP....SLAP....SLAP!"

The Lady Chelsea's skin on her thighs and rear started to flush a bright pink, with the blood rushing to the surface of the delicate flesh at the impact of the black leather belt. Onna was leaning forward watching the display with fascination, her features showing deep fascination at the working of this body of this English aristocrat. Lady Chelsea's freshly shaven pussy was starting to flush a very deep red as Sir Douglas started working the leather belt down along the thighs and even bringing out a fresh load of wailing screams from the lady Chelsea.

Sir Douglas stopped and strode across to where the Lady Chelsea's head lay o the floor. "For god's sake please stop" she sobbed in a voice made husky with her screaming. "This is just the beginning for you Chelsea" Sir Douglas said. I've been set a task by the Duchess and she is a lady that I respect and have immense affection for and I will not be gainsaid by a spoilt stuck up strumpet like yourself" he said.

Walking over to Onna he ran his hand along her hair and down along her cheek. Onna smiled and leaned into the intimate caress like a cat. "By the time I have finished with you, you will be as pliant in my hands as Onna is. You will never equal her dedication to me, but you will serve under her and will become in a very short time a woman who will unquestionably do what I tell you, when I tell you regardless of the company or the social circumstances" he said.

In saying this, he undid the buttons of his jodhpurs and using his right hand fished out the most magnificent cock that Chelsea had ever seen. It was long and thick and in proportion to the broad physical presence of Sir Douglas. Circumcised, it was proudly erect, thick and throbbing with pent up sexual energy. Chelsea felt transfixed by the sight. She had seen a cock or two in her time, but she had never seen one when she was chained to the floor, stark naked with a burning ass and her quim as bald as an egg, and she knew that she had never desired a man more. Her lust for his cock made her throat dry and the wet liquid from her sex slid slowly down her thighs. She was wet, bruised, swollen and ready to have that cock slide deep within her and she so badly wanted it!

Lady Chelsea gasped as Sir Douglas picked Onna up by the hair and dragged her closer to where Chelsea was bound on her knees. Dropping her right in front of Chelsea's face, he slid his cock deep within Onna's throat. Chelsea let out a mewl of protest as she saw Onna's red lips and tongue wrap around the head of Sir Douglas's cock before letting it slide deep down within her throat. Chelsea wanted that cock and it was sliding in and out of the beautiful Onna's face right in front of her.

Chelsea's dry lips cracked slightly as she said "I want your cock, give it to me!" in the sort of haughty voice that had often had her somewhat tame lovers who were often the worse for drink staggering to do her bidding. Sir Douglas laughed, a big booming belly laugh of a man who was in complete control, a man who was being expertly fellated by an amazing asian woman. "I bet that you wouldn't even know what to do with it" he said, still chuckling away. "I am willing to bet fifty guineas that you have never even learnt how to suck a man's cock, let alone swallow his spunk and to lick up the leavings afterwards.".

Sir Douglas slid his cock out of Onna's mouth with a succulent plop as it slid out past her purt lips. He knelt so that the length of it was laying across Chelsea's cheek and the rough heady smell of a man filled her nostrils. "I bet you have never even experienced the little death with a man" he said. "I'm sure that a passionate slut such as yourself probably pleasured yourself to climax with a hairbrush or some such, but never the passion of wrapping yourself around a mans cock while you ride yourself to glory".

Chelsea didn't know what to say. How had he known about those secret never to be spoken of moments in the safety of her quilt with the lamps and candles out as she teased herself with the soft leather handle of her favourite hairbrush. How did he know of the vague feeling of disappointment, that lingering feeling that something was missing when she lay there soaking in the salty leavings of her various lovers, which had ignited her tempestuous fire yet never driven her to become a blazing furnace.

"You do not deserve this cock yet my lady" Sir Douglas said, "you haven't earned the right. I have things to do so you will satisfy Onna while I am gone and won't that be a lesson for you in itself. We will speak again on this subject once you have licked Onna clean and she has in turn prepared you for bed." Smiling at her, although clearly his mind was turning to other things as he stood and "away.

"Wait!, Wait I mmpph" said Chelsea as Onna moved quickly, straddling her face with her thighs on either side of her face and her dripping wet pussy inches away from Chelsea's face. "You will pleasure me now Miss" she said with a particular grin on her face. "The Master will be most displeased if I am not pleased with your performance" Onna said, guiding Chelsea's lips to her fragrant bower of heavenly delights, "extend your tongue and lick at me like a cat licks the cream in a bowl, aaaahhhh" she moaned as Chelsea tasted woman flesh for the first time.

Chelsea lost the ability for rational thought then as Onna's hand had trailed down to the juncture of Chelsea's thighs and has started teasing her lips and clit. She was totally unaware of the smile of pure pleasure across Onna's face or the look of deep thought on Sir Douglas's face as he started walking up the steps out of his basement dungeon.

Sir Douglas absently adjusted his erect cock back into its place within his jodhpurs as he opened the disguised hallway door and closed it again with a distinct "click" back into the wood panelling. To the untrained eye it appeared as just another section of panelling, with nothing to distinguish it from the others lining the hall of Sir Douglas's extensive London townhouse. Walking briskly into his study he reviewed the notes that Detective Westinghouse had made on the case involving his released charge.

He had collared Susan, Elizabeth's sister two years previously on his return from the orient. Together with Onna, they had proved to be a wonderful trio and had many wonderful times together. However it had become apparent that Susan needed to be married to someone who could give their all to her, something that Sir Douglas would never do. He had released her despite her protestations and had ensured that she was well dowered and then let her go back to the society that he had captured her from. He had felt confident that as she was returning to her natural habitat as it were, that there should be no problems with her finding a man to suit her needs. He had often wondered what would happen on their prospective wedding night, his Susan and her groom. What a surprise he would have the first time she tied him to the bedposts to fuck him senseless! It had been a source of amusement to him right up until the package had been delivered to him from Detective Westinghouse.

The note from the detective that had accompanied the material had been written in the detectives neat copperplate handwriting that Sir Douglas remembered well from the countless letters that they had exchanged during his voyage to China and Japan.

It read:

Dear Douglas,

I am sorry to be the bearer of such bad tidings as I knew that Susan was a special one for you. We all had many merry times together and she was such a shining example of everything that a woman can be.

I was called to the case by accident, assigned by our Inspector to attend the fishing of the corpse from the Thames river. She was found near the docks, but the surgeon found fresh water in her lungs so there is no question that she was drowned further up river. She had been beaten and was no doubt unconscious when she was drowned, thrown in like so much garbage.

She was dressed as a common gutter trollop and if it had been anyone other than myself the case would have been handled as such. If I hadn't noticed the clean state of her fingernails and teeth, I would not have taken a closer look.. It was not pleasant to recognise her in such a state Douglas, not pleasant at all.

There is no question that she has been murdered. She was not injured in any other way than with her head injuries and there are none of the defensive wounds that you find in people who have been attacked. There are no clues other than this, she undoubtedly knew her attacker and my instinct tells me that this was something that was done on impulse. There's something raw and savage about the way she was knocked out cold and murdered.

I was called off the case shortly after I made my initial report and it takes someone very senior to be able to do this. I was not so discreetly warned off by my Inspector, who told me that she would be assigned to the Jane Doe files as a matter of course.

I've also been followed the last few days, so I am laying low and giving all the appearances of someone who has let the issue go. These are all of my papers on this case in the off chance that my quarters are searched while I'm out. I have directed Elizabeth, the sister Susan mentioned to us to see you. As a private citizen there are things that you can do unofficially that I cannot.

I knew and liked Susan so I want to be in at the end when you've cornered the bastards associated with this as there's a world of hurt for them from me.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Westinghouse

Douglas had served with Detective Westinghouse with the for many years previously. They had fought, whored and almost died together and there was a bond between them that only someone who had served with the regiment would understand. Their regiment had been formed as a special corps during the Crimean war for those special tasks that often took place behind enemy lines and out of uniform.

It would be a time to make inquiries, ask around the London underworld and see what they could turn up. There was no question that this was not an ordinary killing. The changing of Susan's clothes pinpointed that there was some attempt to disguise her identity and absence. Whether it was linked to their previous activities remained to be seen, but Douglas had some suspicion that there may be a possible link.

Douglas settled himself in front of the fire and relaxed into a state of meditation. He had learnt this amongst many other arts from the far east and did this to allow his conscious mind to disengage from the world around him and to contemplate the different facts in a state that was quite unique. When Onna and Chelsea returned to the room, it was clear from the light in the room and the ash in the fireplace that it had been some time since he had left them together.

Onna was as inscrutable as ever but the Lady Chelsea was still very wide eyed and walked with a painful emphasis on her rear. Her lips were puffy and bruised and while she was rapidly regaining her composure, it was clear that she was far from comfortable.

Sir Douglas said 'From this point on Lady Chelsea, you are in my charge. I am here to teach you obedience and you are to answer to every whim that either I or Onna will have. You will accompany me wherever I go and it will become painfully clear to you what the consequences of failure or lapse of concentration are"

Chelsea leaned forward and said "The Duchess made it very clear to me what my options were Sir Douglas, so I am in your hands". Carefully looking into her face for any sense of bitterness or sarcasm, Sir Douglas was satisfied that at least for now, he had a willing pupil. "Onna, take her to bed, make sure that she is properly cared for with ointment for her bruises and welts and food as I don't believe she has eaten yet".

"Yes Master" Onna said, leading Chelsea from the room.

Sir Douglas grunted to himself as he left the room. "There's no rest for the wicked, that is the truth!"