The Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers

That's enough. No more.

Bethany came to her and sat on the floor next to her. "I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to wake up," she said smiling wide.

Carrie couldn't answer her. Instead of a response, her mind filled with the image of her leaning forward and planting a tender lovers kiss on Bethany's lips. Soft and tender, her tongue exploring her lips and...

Stop it, there was no place for that here.

Bethany saved Carrie from everything a moment later. "So, what do you want to do today?"

Carrie shrugged, too afraid to speak. Afraid that her voice would be shaky from shivers that filled her body.

"Well, it's Sunday, so there's not much we really can do, but I thought maybe we could go to the movies like we used to in high school."

"That sounds like fun," Carrie finally answered, happy that her voice was calm.

"Good," Bethany said standing up.

Carrie breathed a silent sigh of relief.

Half way up, Bethany stopped and sat back down again. "Oh, I have to tell you about this dream I had last night."

Oh no, she did know. Carrie could feel her cheeks warm with embarrassment.

"He came to me again last night."

She didn't know, at least not exactly what had happened.

"Only," Bethany said and paused.

"Only what?" Carrie asked.

"It was different."

"Like how?" Carrie asked. She was feeling excited and hurt at the same time. Bethany would say it wasn't as good as the first time and that would break her heart.

Stop it, there was no place for those feelings here.

"I don't know," Bethany said thinking about how to go on. Carrie's nerves were at their end. "It was better some how."

Carrie's heart raced. She enjoyed last night. But then again, she didn't know Carrie had done all of it. That hurt.

No place here.

"It felt better then anything I've ever felt in my life." Bethany leaned forward and whispered. "I want it like that every night."

Bethany laughed at the utter craziness of the whole idea. Carrie couldn't help but join in.

"God, I feel like a loser. Being in love with a dream and all."

In love. Was that what Carrie was feeling right now? Love. A love for her friend that she never thought she would feel for another woman. No. It was just the thought of the new experience last night and that was all. She vowed to herself that tonight she would do nothing to Bethany no matter how much she wanted to.

They had gone to the movies, then they did a little shopping afterwards. They even took a drive around town and reminisced about their high school days. It was fun, but it was also very tiring. When they got back to Bethany's house that night, they both collapsed on the couch.

They were fine with that, knowing that they still had all day tomorrow together, then Tuesday Carrie would leave and spend the rest of the week with her family. But today was for rest.

By 11:00, both were fast asleep, still sitting up on the couch.

Bethany was the one who woke up this night. She was at the foot of the couch, and Carrie had lain herself down. Carrie's feet rested on Bethany's lap. Bethany wanted to get up and get something to drink, but Carrie's feet had to be moved first. She gently grabbed her ankles and was about to move them off her lap, but as soon as her hands closed around the soft skin around Carrie's ankle, she felt a tingle like electricity shoot up her arm and into her chest. Her heart rate quickened and her body filled with nervous shakes.

Bethany slowly ran her hand under Carrie's jeans and up the smooth meaty part of the inside of Carrie's calf. Excitement exploded through her body. She knew this was wrong, so she pulled her hand back and off Carrie. Carrie moaned in disappointment. Bethany could only stare at her.

"You want her don't you?" a voice whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she whispered, not taking her eyes off of Carrie.

"Then do as you will."

But what did she will, so much ran through her mind. Plus, they were both fully dressed. There was no way she could undress Carrie without waking her. In the flash of a moment, Bethany suddenly didn't care. There was a lust for Carrie running through her that could only be satisfied one way, and it was a way that she felt weird about. Weird or not, she knew she had to have her.

And why not, she was never afraid to try anything sexual.

Bethany finally slid Carrie's feet off of her and stood next to the couch looking Carrie up and down. The first thing she did was undress herself. Naked, her cloths in a pile at her feet, Bethany stood looking at Carrie. Her hands exploring her own body. Running up and down her belly and the soft inside of her upper legs, lingering a moment as they passed over her crotch. She was wet and full of excitement, as her hand lingered on her crotch, she slid her first finger inside her, then she let her middle finger push between the cheeks of her ass and massage her anus. She stopped rubbing, and slid her middle finger in up to the first knuckle. She sighed in the pleasure of it all.

"Do as you will," the voice whispered into her ear again.

It was right. She was playing too long and that was no good. If she didn't stop now, she would be done before she could do what she felt she had to do to Carrie.

She took her hands away from herself and looked back to Carrie. She looked like an ebony Goddess in the light shining in through the window behind the couch. Bethany got to her knees and slowly grabbed the snap of Carrie's pants. Carrie moaned quietly. Bethany looked to Carrie's face and saw she was still asleep. She slowly unsnapped Carrie's jeans, then unzipped them. With that done, she spread Carrie's jeans open and stopped. She could see the lower part of Carrie's belly and the top of her white panties. This only heightened her lust.

Bethany wrapped her hands around the sides of Carrie's jeans and began to pull them and her panties down. She got far enough down to see the top of the slit of Carrie's vagina and stopped again. She could do nothing but stare. She knew that Carrie shaved herself bald, but she had never seen it before tonight.

She leaned forward to give her a light kiss on what she had just revealed. As soon as Bethany's lips touched Carrie, she tightened, but quickly relaxed again. Bethany could now smell Carrie, and her scent was sweet and inviting.

Bethany went back to the job at hand. As she pulled Carrie's pants down, she planted soft kisses on her skin, starting at the hip and working her way down to the feet. At Carrie's feet, she kissed all ten toes.

With Carrie naked from the waist down, Bethany's job was half done. She knelt there a moment letting her eyes examine Carrie in her half nakedness, feeling the excitement mount.

Bethany then placed her hands on Carrie's hips again and pushed her shirt up, kissing her once again from lower belly all the way up. Skipping only when she reached Carrie's bra. Once Carrie's shirt was off, Bethany slid a hand under Carrie's back and unsnapped the bra. Carrie lifted slightly to allow Bethany better access. For a moment she thought Carrie was awake, but a look at Carrie's face showed her that Carrie was still deep in sleep. Bethany quickly removed the bra, revealing breasts that were larger then her own.

Bethany stared at her naked friend, too afraid to do anything, but too excited to walk away. She climbed back on the couch and hovered over Carrie, leaning down long enough to give each nipple a gentle suck and nibble. Bethany had one knee between Carrie's legs and as she sucked the nipples, Carrie lifted her hip and let her wet crotch slide up and down her upper leg, leave a wet trail behind.

Bethany now knew exactly what she wanted. She lay down on top of Carrie, placing her leg against Carrie's crotch. Carrie had lifted her left leg and Bethany placed her own crotch against Carrie's leg. Bethany grabbed Carrie's hips and started moving back and forth, pushing with her knee so it rubbed Carrie the way Carrie's leg was rubbing her.

She moaned in ecstacy.

As her movements quickened, she wrapped her arms around Carrie and wrapped her hands around Carries butt, squeezing and parting the cheeks with every thrust. Carrie now had her own arms around Bethany and her hands on Bethany's ass as well, squeezing and parting along with her.

As she worked herself closer to that magical moment, she needed more. She put her lips against Carrie's and licked her lips, slowly parting Carrie's lips and letting her tongue explore the inner part of her lips.

Carrie started kissing her back and Bethany thought she was awake, but a glance showed her otherwise.

Bethany was working closer and closer and her thrust became more and more prominent. Their bellies were now slapping against each other loudly, and Bethany was sure that Carrie would wake, but Carrie was so deep in sleep, there was no waking her.

Bethany felt the explosion nearing and began to kiss down Carrie's chin. Carrie lifted her head, granting Bethany access to her throat. As the explosion of orgasm filled her, she buried her face into Carrie's neck and screamed. They held each other tight as the quakes of orgasm shuddered their bodies.

When the quakes subsided, Bethany lay there planting soft kisses on Carrie's neck as her breathing calmed. Once she had calmed down, she raised up and looked at Carrie. Carrie was still fast asleep.

"I love you," she whispered. "I know you're a woman, but I love you and want to be with you all the time."

Carrie gave no answer, only a small snore.

Bethany kissed Carrie's lips one more time before rolling off of her. Bethany stood there looking over Carrie's body thinking how beautiful it looked, in all of her largeness, she was still a beautiful woman.

Then her eyes fell on a shiny spot on Carrie's leg. She knew what it was, that was her.

In a crazed moment that comes only after sex, Bethany leaned over and licked the wet spot on Carrie's leg, reveling in the taste of herself. When she was finished, she stood and looked to her own leg to see the same shiny wet spot on her own. She ran her hand over it. If she tasted that good, maybe Carrie tasted better.

Nervously, she raised her hand to her mouth and tasted Carrie. She was right. Carrie did taste better then she did.

Suddenly, she came back to herself and realized what she had just done.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "What have I done? She'll never forgive me."

Bethany vowed this would be her own little secret and quickly went to dressing Carrie and herself as quietly and gently as she could so as not to awaken Carrie.

Bethany woke up second that morning to find Carrie gone. There was a moment of panic at the thought that Carrie had been awake last night and she left without saying a word. Then she heard the shower and felt relief.

She wanted to shower after Carrie, but she knew this was their last full day together. Tomorrow morning Carrie would leave again. So, she would wait until tonight.

When Carrie got out of the shower, she sat next to Bethany on the couch. The two spent the rest of the day telling each other they didn't want Carrie to leave, but both kept the real reason to themself, not know that the other was feeling the same way.

They loved each other, and that scared them because they were both women.

It was 10:00 when Bethany finally made her way into the shower. Carrie sat at the dinning room table sorting through the confused thoughts running through her head, all of them about the new love she felt for Bethany. What was she to do about them? It hurt that she had to keep these feelings locked away, but it would hurt even more if she told Bethany and that ended their friendship.

She wanted to go in the bathroom and tell Bethany now, but if she rejected her it would crush her. Then again, if she accepted her love, she was already naked and they could make love to each other there in the tub with the warm water running down their bodies.

Don't kid yourself, she thought. You're alone in this.

"Are you really alone in this?" the voice whispered in her ear.

"Yes," Carrie answered back on the verge of tears.

"How can you be sure unless you say something to her?"

The voice was right. How could she be sure? There was a chance she felt the same way. Very slim, but a chance all the same. That was it, she would tell her, come what may.

Slowly and nervously, Carrie stood from the table and inched her way to the bathroom door. She paused a moment at the door, debating again. Finally, her nerve built up enough to open the door.

She opened the door slowly as not to disturb Bethany and slowly stepped in. She gently and quietly closed the door behind her and crossed to the tub. Bethany still hadn't heard her. Slowly, she undressed and stood there naked a moment.

Taking a deep breath, she reached out and pulled the shower curtain aside enough to poke her head in. Her heart raced at the sight she saw.

Bethany had her back to her, shampoo suds running down her back, buttocks, and legs.

Ever so slowly, Carrie stepped inside and stood behind Bethany, looking her naked body up and down hungrily.

Bethany turned around and jumped slightly at the sight of Carrie.

"Carrie," she said wiping water from her face and smiling slightly. "What are you doing?"

"I have something to tell you Bethany," Carrie said nervously and paused as her mind tried to put words to her mouth. Finally the easiest words reached her lips. "I'm in love with you."

Bethany smiled sweetly.

"I know you probably don't feel the same," Carrie said looking to her feet.

Carrie couldn't go on. Bethany reached out and put her hand on her cheek, running her thumb along the jaw line. Carrie looked up into Bethany's eyes.

"I feel the same about you," Bethany said smiling.

Carrie opened her mouth to speak, but Bethany leaned forward and kissed her gently and deeply on the lips. Carrie was so surprised at first, she didn't know what to do. Then Bethany's hand were on her back, running up and down, starting between her shoulder blades down to the small of her back where her buttocks began, then up again.

She followed Bethany's lead, only when she reached Bethany's buttocks, she let her own hands go all the way to the lower curve and gave her cheeks a gentle squeeze.

Bethany pulled away from Carrie's lips and hugged her tighter. "Do as you will," she whispered.

Carrie was surprised by these words, but she showed no sign. Instead, she planted kisses down her neck to her shoulder. As her lips worked their way down, Bethany ran her first finger down the crack of Carrie's ass. Carrie moaned loudly and squeezed Bethany's ass tighter.

Bethany let go of Carrie's ass and grabbed the sides of Carrie's face and pulled her back enough to look into her eyes. Carrie didn't let go of Bethany. "Let's go to bed," she said before kissing Carrie again.

Bethany fell to the bed on her back, the light shone off the water running down her body. Neither had taken the time to dry off, Bethany had rinsed all the shampoo off, but nothing more. But they didn't care how wet they were, they knew what they wanted. Each other.

Bethany held her arms out to Carrie. Carrie climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and hovered over Bethany a moment, soaking in her beauty. Then she fell on top of Bethany and hungrily kissed her lips, chin, neck, shoulders, and anywhere she could reached. Carrie had her arms under Bethany's shoulders, and Bethany had her arms around Carrie, digging her nails into Carrie's back.

Their breast rubbed against each other, and their crotches touched. They both moved their hips back and forth. Neither had a penis, but what they felt between their legs, they enjoyed much better.

Carrie wiggled her way down Bethany's body, planting kisses on her chest, stopping at the breast to suck on each nipple a moment. She knew what she wanted, and it was much lower. She kissed more of Bethany's body as she slowly made her way down.

When she reached the trimmed patch between Bethany's legs, she paused a moment, and only a moment, before burying her face in her. Bethany inhaled deeply and reached over head, grabbing the head board as Carrie's explored every inch of her moist crotch.

Carrie reveled in Bethany's scent and taste. She was so engrossed on her exploration and sucking the wetness in, that she didn't even notice the hands on the side of her hips. The hands pulled her hips up so she was now on her knees. Carrie was so busy with what she was doing, spreading Bethany and letting her tongue explore deeper into Bethany, that she didn't notice that a penis had parted her butt cheeks and was slowly sliding into her from behind until she felt the pressure. She didn't care at the moment, her mind was on Bethany.

As the penis moved in and out of her, she moaned in the pleasure of Bethany and the presence behind her. This was almost too much for her, and her nerves were about to explode. Then she felt Bethany's foot running up and down the inside of her upper leg. She only spread them further apart and moved her hips faster when she felt Bethany's big toe massaging her vagina. In a sex crazed moment, Carrie wrapped her fingers around Bethany's foot and forced the big toe inside. She didn't think it was possible, but she felt even more pleasure then before.

Between her legs, she felt everything. The toe inside her vagina, the penis in her anus, and Bethany's smaller toes rubbing the penis and her anus. They were only in this position for two, maybe three minutes, but they were the longest two or three minutes of her life, and she loved every stretched second of it.

The three of them orgasmed together. Carrie sucked every drop of Bethany as she poured out of her, and she felt her own orgasm running down Bethany's foot and the inside of her leg. She knew the presence behind her orgasmed from the way it stiffened and collapsed on her back. But she didn't care. She relaxed her hips and felt the penis and Bethany's foot pull from her, sending a shudder up her body.

Carrie collapsed, her head resting between Bethany's upper legs, breathing deeply. She felt Bethany move, but her body was exhausted.

Bethany had moved to the side and pulled Carrie up so her head now rested on a pillow. Bethany cuddled against Carrie's side, her breast surrounding her arm, and kissed her on the ear.

"It's my turn," she whispered.

Bethany kissed Carrie's side as she worked her way down. When she reached her hips, Bethany raised them and slid under, rolling onto her back as she did. She was now under Carrie's crotch. She raised her head and buried her face as Carrie had done to her only moments ago. Carrie tightened and pushed her hips forward, allowing Bethany to go deeper. Bethany licked and sucked every inch, and reached around and grabbed Carrie's ass.

As with Carrie, the presence made himself known to Bethany. It lifted her hips off the bed and slid its penis into her vagina. She rocked her hips with its movement and licked hard and sucked louder, moan with every thrust from the presence.

She then felt a face press against her hands, and the presence hands on her own ass. The thumbs of the presence hands slid into her crack and pushed inside her. She gave a muffled scream of pleasure. As the power of the thrust increased, Bethany felt an invisible tongue rub against hers, then retreated, repeating over and over again.

Once again, the three exploded at the same time. After the explosion, Carrie collapsed on Bethany's head. Bethany planted light kisses on her hip before sliding from under her. She sat up and looked back down at Carrie as she rolled onto her side. They smiled at each other.

"Come here," Carrie said holding her arms wide.

Bethany smiled and lay next to her on her side do they faced each other. They embraced each other, exchanging lovers kisses. When they finished, they looked to the foot of the bed and saw the presence. It was just the smoky outline of a man.

Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers