The Ghost of Rupert Brookeville

Story Info
College student enjoys erotic visits from a ghost.
3.2k words
4.44
44.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came to me again last night. The man in my dreams, the man that walks out of a mist and into my bedroom. He comes to me most every night lately. He comes to my bed and touches me. He touches me in places that no man has ever touched me before. He makes me feel things that I didn't know I could feel. It was different last night, he acted different, like he was having trouble controlling himself. His actions were frantic and bordering on rough, but in an odd sort of way…I liked it. It was exciting, not that my time with him isn't usually exciting but last night was different somehow.

I should explain to you what I'm talking about. Let me tell you my story. My name is Regina Brookeville, I am 20 yrs old and attend Southern Mayfield College in Georgia. Mayfield is housed on what used to be a working plantation back in the 1800's. I found out through research that the plantation was owned by Rupert Brookeville and was in his family till it burnt to the ground in 1955. Four years later, SMC was built on the property. I started here in 2000 when I was 18 and fresh out of high school. My dorm room is a located in one of the outer buildings that they refurbished after the fire, but for the most part is still as it was in it's heyday. My first year here was difficult for me, it was my first time away from home and I didn't know anyone. I made friends, but what started happening to me isn't something I want to tell anyone. They would think I'm crazy and have me committed. By the way, I did some checking and I am a distant relative of the Brookevilles that owned the plantation. Anyway, here's my story…

I had been here about a week when he first showed himself. I had just gotten back from a party off campus that one of my new friends had taken me to. I'm not much of a party girl, in fact compared to the girls I've met here, I was still a babe in the woods. I had only started dating the summer before I started college. I was always a plain girl, boys didn't look twice at me. My only dates had been with a boy who I worked with at the local supermarket. We went out about 3 times then he lost interest and another boy ask me out. He worked at the gas station across the street form the market. My parents said he was trouble, but he was good to me.

He taught me how to kiss. Id only kissed once and that was the boy that dumped me. I liked kissing Jimmy from the market, but Scott from the gas station was incredible. He gave me my first tongue kiss. I experienced a lot of firsts with Scott. Besides teaching me how to kiss, he taught me what desire was. He was the first person to ever touch me, I mean really touch me. He touched my bare breasts, and my nipples became hard. I had read about sex in books and seen it on TV and in movies, and I'd learned to touch myself to make me feel good, but I'd never had the nerve to take it all the way and actually have an orgasm. But when Scott played with my breasts and nipples, I went wild.

He loved it and took it as a sign that I was ready for more. So in the space of one hour I went from my first tongue kiss to a full blown orgasm. It was so nice, Scott slipped his had up my skirt and rubbed me through my panties. He said I was so wet and he slipped his fingers inside my underpants and touched me there. He rubbed me and used his fingers to enter me. He pushed them in and out and it happened, I had a real orgasm. It was so good, my whole body shook and trembled. When I was done, he pulled down his zipper and told me it was his turn. I had no idea what to do but he told me and I took him in my mouth and let him direct me. It must have been good enough because he came in my mouth and I choked. After that our dates were pretty much the same, he would finger fuck me and I would suck him off. He never tried to really fuck me and I never understood why but I didn't care. I was getting off and so was he, so it was all good. But I digress…

The night of the party, I came back to my room, it was late and I was tired so I just stripped down and crawled under the cool sheets. I was just about asleep when I felt like someone was watching me. I opened my eyes and I seen him. He was standing at the foot of my bed, surrounded by a cloud of swirling fog. It frightened me so much that I sat straight up forgetting that I was completely nude. I tried to scream but he had somehow gotten to my side and covered my mouth with his had. He told me not to be afraid, he wasn't there to hurt me. He looked into my eyes and for some reason, I knew I could trust him. He removed his hand and sat down on the edge of my bed.

I remembered my nakedness and quickly pulled up the sheet. He told me "Don't, you are beautiful. I want to look at your beauty." It was like a dream, I let the sheet fall and he stood and pulled the sheet completely off of me. He stood staring at me for what seemed like minutes, then he knelt beside the bed and told me he loved me. It was strange yet it felt so natural. He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips then rose and said to me "I will return tomorrow night. I want to love you again Regina." Then he turned and took a step and disappeared into the fog. Then next morning I thought I had dreamed it. But I felt a sense of loss that he was not there. I didn't understand it.

That night I put on my regular pajamas, a long pink dorm shirt, and went to bed as usual. Again just as I was about to fall asleep, I got the feeling of being watched. I opened my eyes and there he stood again. Only this time, I wasn't scared. He came to my bedside and said "Hello Regina, I've returned." I sat up and ask him who he was. It was as if he couldn't hear me. He didn't answer me, he just pulled back the sheet and took my hand. I stood up and he asked me why I hid myself from him. I instinctively pulled the night shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. I stood before him naked and not at all shy. I felt almost like I was in a trance. He said "You are so beautiful my Regina. I want to love you again. It's been so long my love."

Then he reached out and touched my breasts, he brushed his fingers over my nipple and they hardened. He smiled and said "You still come alive at my touch" and pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. I had never been kissed like that before. It went through my entire body. The roughness of his clothing against my body turned me on and I responded in kind. He picked me up and lay me on the bed, then stood back and undressed. He had the most beautiful body I had ever seen, broad shoulders, strong chest, washboard abs, a small waist and his legs were muscular. His thighs were like tree trunks, but what really caught my eye was his dick. It was so big, I thought Scott back home was big but he was nothing compared to this man. As I stared at it, it grew, right before my eyes.

Flaccid it was large, but erect it was huge. I was mesmerized by it. He seemed to like that. I lay down next to me on the bed and started kissing me. His hands wandered all over my body making me shiver and want him. Finally his lips left mine and he began sucking on my breasts, it was incredible. He suckled at me for what seemed like forever, I was moaning and begging him for more. His hand had moved down between my legs and he was caressing my mound. I was wet and ready for him. When he lifted his head I thought for sure he was going to fuck me properly but instead he left a trail of kisses down, down, down till he reached the triangle of hair that guarded the entrance to my core. Scott had never done that to me. It was like an electrical shock when his tongue darted out and touched my pussy lips. I gasped and thrust up at him. He licked at me and nipped at me, then drove his tongue deep inside of me. I had heard the term 'tongue fuck' before but had no idea what it was.

It was wonderful, his tongue flicked in and out of my pussy, every now and then he would quickly flick my clit with the tip of his tongue, then he was driving it deep into me again. I thought my orgasms with Scott were good, but they were merely pleasurable compared to what this man from the fog was making happen to me. I couldn't control myself, I was moaning and groaning and bucking up at him. My head was thrashing back and forth and I was gripping the sheets with my hands. Wave after wave of excruciating pleasure ripped through my body for what seemed like forever. Finally I settled down and he emerged from between my legs, his face covered in the juices that spurted out of me as I came.

He looked at me and said "Yes Regina, you liked that didn't you? I've missed you so much my love." Then he got up on his knees between my legs, he put his hands under my ass and scooped me up. He edged up till I felt the tip of his dick at my opening. I knew what was going to happen and before I could tell him I was a virgin, he plunged himself into me with such force that I screamed. It hurt but the pain quickly subsided and turned to pleasure as he thrust his dick in and out of my sopping wet pussy. I could barely stand it, it felt so good. He lifted my legs and pushed them up till my knees were almost up to my shoulders. He was watching himself disappear and then appear again and he thrust in and out of me. He was muttering things I couldn't make out but I didn't care.

All I cared about was that he not stop. I could feel his big balls slapping against me with every thrust. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out of me, I begged him not to stop and he just laughed and turned me over on my stomach. He once more shoved his rock hard dick into my hot pussy and proceeded to fuck me. I was on my stomach and he was lying on my back just pumping away at me. His thrusts were so forceful that I had to grab hold of the edges of my headboard to keep from being tossed around. It felt so primitive like that, like he was some sort of animal taking me from behind. I was getting into it and was pushing my ass up at him, keeping rhythm with him as he fucked me. I was just about to come again when he stopped once more, I wanted to cry.

But this time he didn't pull out of me, he gave one final shove and buried himself in me completely. He was groaning and started to move around, but not pump. He just held himself in me and I could feel him moving in a circular motion inside me. He reached under me and started rubbing my clit with his fingers, then pinching it. It was enough to send me over the edge. I came for the second time, my body quivering and shaking as the pleasure stared at my core and splintered out in every direction causing me to yell out.

When it was over he started pumping again then once more pulled out and turned me over onto my back again. This time he covered my body with his and kissed me as he rammed himself into me over and over. I matched him move for move till he once again stopped, buried deep in me and in one swift movement, he rolled onto his back putting me on top of him with me impaled on his dick. I wasn't sure what to do but that didn't matter, he lifted my hips and let me drop. Then I knew what he wanted me to do. I began to rise up and down on his dick. It gave me such a feeling of power being on top of him, I was fucking him now and he was loving it. I rode him up and down, up and down as he held onto me.

As I would slide down his dick he would thrust upwards so that we were slamming against each other. I didn't even realize my own hand had made its way to my clit, rubbing it. I started to come one more time. My head fell back and I let out a yell, while at the same time he gave one final thrust up into me and held me there as he shot his load of cum into me with a loud "Reginnnnnnnaaaaaa". It was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced. He lay me on my back and used his hand to rub my pussy, soothing me and telling me over and over how much he loved me and had missed me. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke I was alone.

Later that day, one of the girls from down the hall took me aside and with a grin said to me, "That must have been some dream you were having last night."

I just looked at her and said "What?"

She told me she heard me moaning and came to check on me. When she opened the door and peeked in my room, she seen me gripping the sheets and my head was trashing back and forth and I was moaning and groaning. She said I was naked and I was thrusting my hips up and down.

I had a quick flash of memory. I seen myself cumming as the dream man ate my pussy. I didn't say anything and she continued.

"Then I was going to leave, but when I turned to leave you screamed. I swung around and you were smiling and saying 'yes yes yes', I was intrigued by what I was seeing. Your legs came up and your bottom was raised off the bed. It looked like you were being fucked but there was no one there with you. I couldn't turn away, you had this look on your face that was pure pleasure. Then as I watched you, you sobbed and said 'no please don't stop'. Then you flipped over and grabbed the headboard and your ass was rising and falling and you were moaning till suddenly you stiffened and I think you had an orgasm.

Once more I had a flash of being fucked by the man and I remembered having an orgasm while lying on my stomach.

The girl went on. "Then you flipped over and was on your back and you were mimicking kissing and you were moving like you were fucking again. Then the next think I know you are on your knees and if there had been a man under you, he would have been having a hell of a time. You were fucking air and having a blast. Then you started playing with yourself and you came…I know you did because I could see the sheen of pussy juices running down your thigh. Then you just lay down and fell asleep.

I couldn't explain what she had seen, he was there, I know he was because when I woke up I had to change my sheets, there was a small blood stain and a puddle of white sticky cum on the bed where his come flowed out of me. But according to her, there was no man. It plagued me all day. That night as I went to bed, he came again. It was the same as the night before, this time I sucked that massive dick till he came in my mouth. I had an incredible desire to swallow it, but I needed proof so I picked up an empty paper cup and spit it in there. He left me then. In the morning, I looked and sure enough the cum was in the cup. If he was just a dream that wouldn't be there. I came up with a plan.

I set up a camera in a potted plant and went to the library. I did some research and found out that Rupert Brookeville was having a torrid affair with his brothers wife…Regina Brookeville. There was a picture of her , it was like looking into a mirror. The picture above the name Rupert Brookeville was the man that was coming to me in the nights.

That night I turned on the camera and went to bed. As the nights previous, I woke to find him there in the fog. This time when I woke he was naked and stroking his dick. I held out my arms and we made wild and passionate love, just like that first time.


In the morning, I took the tape and put it in the VCR. On the screen in front of me was myself, holding out my arms to an empty room. I watched myself writhing around on the bed having an orgasm. I remembered him licking me till I came. I seen myself with my legs wrapped around nothing and thrusting my pussy at empty air. I watched as I got on my knees on the floor and bobbed my head up and down over the edge of the bed and remembered how his dick felt smooth and hot in my mouth. Finally I watched as I fucked air, rising and falling on nothing, alternately pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit till I seen myself start to shake and shiver with my orgasm.

I finally knew what was happening. The ghost of Rupert was coming to me thinking I was his beloved Regina from two hundred years ago. I was having my brains fucked out by a ghost and I was loving it. I hope Rupert never leaves this world.