The Giant

Story Info
Yao Ming makes a new fan out of a college girl...
1.4k words
3.94
26.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly seven and a half feet of man. My jaw dropped and I stopped dead in my tracks. Nearly seven and a half feet of man... "Karina, we'll be conducting the interview over here. Try to get some decent shots this time?" Mr. Cates. My journalism professor's nasal twang snapped me into the present. "Right, yes," I fumbled for a response, diverting my gaze from the giant who'd stopped me cold.

It was nine in the morning, and just moments before, running from the subway into this posh hotel lobby with 20 pounds of photo equipment, I'd been silently cursing the editor who assigned me to drag my ass out of bed and take pictures of some basketball player the NYU paper had been "fortunate" enough to schedule an interview with. And here I stood, frozen, speechless, in the gaudy suite of some massive man named Yao Ming.

The next hour flew by as my professor and Brent, the drooling idiot who'd practically offered to blow everyone involved to get this interview, asked ridiculous and rather boring questions to Mr. Yao, who responded politely and mechanically through a soft-spoken interpretor. I tried to shut off the intense thoughts rushing through my brain, perverse questions and even more perverse visuals, as I took shot after shot of this quiet giant...

His legs angled oddly in a chair meant for a much smaller man, his hands looked large enough to block out the sun, and I couldn't help but wonder: what exactly hangs between the legs of someone who is over seven feet tall?

Every now and again, as he answered ridiculously dull question after ridiculously dull question, I caught his dark eyes running over my body. It was late summer and I was dressed accordingly, in a short skirt and clingy tee-shirt that strained with the pressure of my firm breasts.

Seeing his interest began to turn me on... I found myself leaning into him as I snapped each successive photo, trying to get closer, hoping he'd catch the scent of my perfume, hoping he'd respond.

As soon as it began, the interview was over. I didn't want to leave, my mind was racing through possible excuses to stay just a little longer, maybe even get him alone.

I was slowly packing up my photo equipment as everyone stood, shook hands, and exchanged good-byes. Then Ming spoke, rapidly and urgently, to his translator, who looked confused and relayed the message, "Miss, "he said, turning to me, "Mr. Yao wondered if you could stay behind and take several more photographs. He says he will look more relaxed without the pressure of the interview." I glanced at Ming. He smiled at me slyly.

"Right," I thought, "Some college paper interview must be so stressful for a man who plays a professional sport in front of millions of fans every night." I smiled back at him, wondering if he was thinking what I was, if tight little white girl pussy was as foreign and thrilling to him as the prospect of his cock was to me. "Sure, I'd love to," I replied. As my companions left, I ignored their pleas for "clean shots" and "crisp details" and began to consider what could happen next.

As I reloaded my camera, Ming spoke quietly with his interpreter, his eyes never leaving my body. "Mr. Yao feels that my presence is unnecessary. I'll be down the hall, good day, miss."

With that, I was alone with Yao Ming. We stood silent for a moment. "My name's Karina, " I blurted out, moving towards him. My shoulders barely came up to his chest. "My name is Ming." He smiled down at me, realizing how ridiculous this was.

I felt my pussy getting wet as his eyes ran over me. He sat down abruptly and I walked towards him, standing between his obscenely long legs, spread as though he was inviting me closer.

With a massive hand, he gently removed the camera from my grip and set in on the floor, then swiftly reached around, arm circling my waist, pulling me into him. Our lips were barely an inch apart, the heat was beyond palpable and my pussy throbbed with anticipation. He held me there for a moment, looking into my eyes, before pressing his lips to mine.

He kissed me passionately, as though there was electricity running from his lips. His embrace grew more forceful the deeper he kissed me, and our bodies pressed roughly together as I began to work my hands quickly upon his chest, unbuttoning his shirt, desperate to see his body. I tore his shirt off as he ran his tongue down my neck, revealing his broad, muscled torso.

A chill raced through my body as I felt his warm, smooth skin. He slipped his hands up the back of my shirt and quickly unfastened my bra. I pulled my shirt over my head and he immediately fell upon my breasts. I felt my back arch slightly as he cupped my tits in his massive hands and flicked his tongue over my quickly hardening nipples.

First left then right, he took my gleaming nipple rings between his lips, sucking hard as a small moan escaped my open mouth. He paused briefly, looking me in the eye as he unzipped my skirt and let it fall to my feet. He smiled and pulled my little black panties down, sliding his hand up the inside of my leg. He stood up, towering above me, and I undid his belt and dropped his pants. His boxers barely contained the quite proportionate erection of a 7'5" 290-pound man.

I stood still for a moment, somewhat in awe, before I gently pulled off his boxers and began to stroke his massive organ. As I ran my hands along his shaft, he closed his eyes and fell to his knees. I leaned over slightly, kissing his lips, his chest, his navel...

As I inched closer, I was over come by the sweet, masculine smell of his skin, his hair, his cock. Cupping his balls in my hands, I began to slide my tongue around his member. He moaned a little, his hands tensing on my shoulders. I pushed him back, laying him flat on the floor. I slowly began to take him in my mouth, inch by inch, feeling him grow harder as the salty hint of pre-ejaculate washed over my tongue.

I pulled him deeper into my mouth, as far as I could take it, as he writhed and moaned beneath me. I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, faster, and he began to grind his hips.

Suddenly he pushed me back, "Not yet," he mumbled cautiously.

He leaned into me, kissing me roughly, his hands all over my body.

Slowly he began to run his tongue down my neck, past my breasts, towards my throbbing pussy. He slipped in one finger and pulled it out, bringing it to his lips and tasting my wetness seconds before he descended upon my snatch, his tongue toying with my clit as he plunged a finger deep inside me.

My back arched involuntarily as he brought me so close to orgasm that I felt my blood pounding in my head and my entire body tingled. He slipped his fingers out and I could hear him fumbling for something as he continued to lick my pussy.

Before I had a chance to react or even consider what was occurring, I glimpsed his massive hands adjusting a condom on his shaft...

He impaled me, sending waves of pleasure through my body as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper inside. He collapsed onto my chest, his breath exploding in my ear as he fucked me harder and harder. I could barely take it, I was so close to getting off, and I felt his body getting tenser as the motion increased. I couldn't wait any longer, "I'm gonna-" was all I could manage before I was enveloped by the shockwaves of my orgasm.

He raised his body slightly and smiled at me, momentarily before his face contorted and he gasped. I could feel his cock explode inside me, as he shuddered and then fell back upon me.

Our bodies limp, we tried to catch our breath and I tried to figure out exactly what had just happened before surrendering to sleep, wrapped in the arms of a giant...