The Gift

Story Info
Husband watches wife unwrap her presents.
1.2k words
3.62
48.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago, my wife and I were talking as we walked along the beach watching the surf crash against the rocks. We were talking about gifts, presents and other things we had given to loved ones in the past. Traditionally we had given each other gifts that were within the normal cultural guide-lines for polite society. My wife would usually give me jewelry, or a shirt on various occasions. I in turn would respond in a similar fashion.

It was coincidental that her birthday was coming up in a week. I had been in the local mall searching for that perfect gift in the jewelry section. I found a watch I knew she would appreciate. I purchased the watch and headed out the door. While walking along I stopped in front of a new store specializing in intimate lingerie'. I entered the store and looked around when I spotted the perfect gift. I had it wrapped and hurriedly headed home.

When I arrived, I handed my wife the small box with the watch in it and saw the satisfaction in her eyes. We had dinner and watched TV for a while until bedtime. My wife was in the shower as usual when I secretly slipped the package under her pillow. Upon returning to bed she was wearing her usual sleeping attire; a T-shirt and white panties. I asked her to close her eyes and wait for 2 minutes until I left the room and then reach under her pillow and retrieve her surprise gift. She was a little suspicious but agreed. As she closed her eyes I slipped from bed and into the wardrobe closet at the end of the bed. Leaving the door slightly open I saw her as she reached under her pillow and pulled the package from its location.

She carefully unwrapped the box and a smile came on her face as she lifted out the contents single item at a time. She first removed a very sheer white lace bra. She next examined a tiny triangular piece of white satin with a thin "thong" strap up the back making for a revealing panty to be covered by the third item; a thin skirt of white trimmed lace. She admired the garments briefly then quickly slid the T-shirt over her head and looked at the mirror. My wife is 5'10, blonde with beautiful 36D breasts. They were full and round. She stood in front of the mirror watching herself as she lightly teased her nipples tweaking each one very gently.

Her skin was glistening in the soft glow of the bedroom lamp. Her long tanned legs enhanced the tight white panties she was wearing. I watched as she picked up the new bra and slid it down over the fullness of her breasts. The thin fabric fit snuggly. The lace seemed to be stimulating her as I noticed her brown nipples beginning to harden even more. Slowly she slid off her panties and pulled on the thong. The white patch of fabric just covered the already moist brown patch of hair on her pussy. She tied the skirt of lace around her waist. She stepped back to admire her ensemble. I pushed open the door to join her but she motioned for me to stay where I was. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs in my direction giving me a full view of her tiny white panties which she was tugging on gently. The thong slid up into her moist pink cunt lips and massaged the lips of her wet pussy. I could hear her moan softly as she slowly slid the thong strap back and forth inside her pussy. She turned over and arched her bottom up slightly for me. I stared at the strap hidden in between her beautiful buttocks.

This was her first experience with a thong and I could see that it was exciting her. She proceeded to rub her pussy slowly, allowing an occasional finger to slide inside of her cunt. She raised her ass a little higher. She was on her knees with her legs apart giving me a lovely rearview of her wide open cunt when she reached around and teased her anus by slipping the tip of her middle finger in and out. She reached with her other hand and slowly pulled the thin strap of the thong to the side so I could clearly see her fucking herself in the ass. I watched as her cheeks quivered lightly as she rhythmically fingered her winking little hole.

I abruptly stepped from the closet and took her by the arm, lifting her off the bed bringing her to a standing position. I told her she had been very naughty playing with herself in front of me and not even caring when I was watching her stick her finger up her ass. She responded by facing me and spreading her legs apart. She lifted the lacy skirt and pulled the panties up inside her lips again masturbating herself by tugging on the strap. I watched as the patch of fabric disappeared inside her hot pussy.

"That's it," I told her, "you deserve a good spanking." I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her face down across my lap. Her bottom was high across my knee but was covered by the lace skirt. I reached down and lifted the skirt up exposing her bare bottom with only a thong strap between her cheeks. "This comes off too" I told her. You need a bare bottom spanking for your behavior. I pulled the panties down and then completely off.

Her round cheeks were now fully exposed to me. I lovingly stroked her bottom when she asked me to spank her now. After a few moments I began to gently slap her ass cheeks watching her wriggle with each tap. The harder I would smack her ass the more she would arch her back and moan for more. I began to swat her butt and thighs until the were glowing with the heat and my pink handprints.

She then laid stomach down on the bed and asked me to stroke her ass. I began to rub her cheeks and anus with my fingers probing her cunt in the process. I spread her red cheeks and pushed my finger deep into her ass. She obliged by rocking back against me and fucking my hand. I rolled her over onto her back and placed my tongue in her wet cunt. I tasted her love juices and ate her pussy wildly, carefully teasing her swollen clit. She came violently in my mouth. I turned her back over and lifted her onto her hands and knees. I entered her from behind sliding my cock into her tight ass.

I began to fuck her slowly, with her meeting my every thrust. She came again, and then guided my hard cock deep inside her pussy. She fucked me hard screaming with pleasure. I exploded deep inside her wet cunt. We rolled onto the bed in a state of sweet exhaustion and drifted off to sleep.

I watched her at length as she lay sleeping in her new gift realizing just how much I loved and appreciated her.