The Gift

Story Info
Birthday surprise for Hubby who seeks to be denied.
2.8k words
4.61
78k
66
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday." you say with a smile. Sliding a small box across the restaurant table.

"What is it?" I ask. Unaware of your plan.

"Your fantasy." Your eyes flash an erotic pulse as you toy with your hair.

My heart skips a beat as I try to digest what you've just said. I stare at the box and then to you wondering if what you're telling me is real. After a second or two I grasp the box to pull it towards me, but you tighten your grip on it and lean in.

"I know what it is. . . And you also know what it is."

'You're right.' I think to myself, thinking of my confession to you a couple of weeks ago. My confession of chastity. Total chastity. It had been about two years since you indulged my fantasy about teasing and orgasm denial, but that wasn't enough. I wanted to be completely denied. I needed to be. Even though I promised that you would tell me when I was allowed to cum I still found it difficult to keep from touching myself and masturbated all too often in the shower when I felt the urge all too strong to ignore.

I was also too embarrassed to tell you my true secret. All too afraid of what you'd think of me if I told you. All of the associated fetishes, the bondage, cross dressing, humiliation, cuckoldry, never appealed to me. Just the overwhelming desire to be teased and to have my orgasms controlled by you.

One night, after a few drinks, an overpowering sexual desire, and some innocent prying by you, I confessed to you my fantasy of you being my teasing key holder. After some frank conversation, in which I told you everything and you quietly and objectively listened, you ended it by simply saying "I'm tired, but I'd like to revisit this conversation later." before going to bed. I was ecstatic at your receptiveness or more importantly your lack of objections.

However, you never did bring it up again and I didn't want to press. The few times we did have sex I did notice that you didn't ask if I wanted to cum, only simply rolling off me and going to sleep after you came. I was also curious about you teasing me in the shower and shaving me. I dismissed all of this as coincidence and simply just part of you teasing me and being sexual.

Now, as we stare at each other, I understand what you've done. I am now flush with excitement and try to speak, but I can't.

"It's OK Honey. Just listen. You have finally confided in me your secret and as your wife and soul mate I want to fulfill it. Just so you know, if you put this on and give me the key you are granting me complete control, as per your wish, of your pleasure organ."

"I understand."

"It is me who'll decide not only if you'll orgasm or even cum for that matter, but it is me who'll also decide if you're allowed to have an erection and or be teased. You are not even allowed to ask. . . No begging, pleading or whining. . . At all! When I think you need to cum; that's when it'll happen, do you understand that?"

"I do." my heart was pounding as I listened to you speak. I could not believe my ears.

"Good. Now I am taking the time and making the effort to realize your fantasy. I would expect you to ensure that I am also very, very satisfied." Your voice was slow and sultry and your eyes beamed a sexual energy at me as you pushed the box into my hand.

I take the box and break my gaze from you as I lift the cover. I could still feel you looking at me as I spied the phallic shaped metal cage, adorned with a small lock and key.

"Put it on."

My eyes shoot back to you. "Here!"

You chuckle seductively. "If you're that brazen, but you should probably use the rest room. . . Oh and don't dilly dally or I'll think your doing something you shouldn't be." She flashed a provocative grin as she shooed me away with one hand.

"I can't."

"Can't or won't?"

"You've made me so hard right now it would be impossible for me to get it on."

"Fine." you say feigning disappointment and pouting. "Then while we're waiting telling me again why you enjoy this."

I retell you my desires. How erotic it is for me pleasuring you, to watch orgasm while I remain horny and pent up with lust. How I would go through the day with that tingly pre-erection feeling in my groin, thinking of you. How I could simply look at you and I would start to get hard.

I explain to you the feeling of needing to cum, but not wanting to. Not wanting to lose that feeling of unbridled passion that only you can satisfy, yet not wanting satisfaction, but oddly wanting a prolonged and intensified desire. I also tell you of the point at which I uncontrollably touch myself to orgasm and I feel guilty about not holding out for you as you asked of me. Missing the feeling of frustration, of denial and wishing to have it back.

We sit in silence for a second after I finish. Suddenly I realize that I'm soft again, my groin damp with pre-cum. Your eyes glimmer as I nervously get up and go to the bathroom. Surprisingly I still wasn't hard as I opened the box in the stall. Removing the device from the box my heart pounded in my chest. Thinking about you and how understanding you've been.

I hesitate, just for a moment, wondering if I'm really ready for this. I then think of you and how beautiful and alluring you look tonight. I find myself sliding the device over my tingling member. I exhale heavily as I snap the lock into place. A surge of sexuality radiates from my core. I take the key, which you've placed on a necklace, and discard the box on the way out of the rest room.

Your face is radiant as I walk up to you and place the key around your neck. My heart is pounding again as I sit back down. A nervous energy has me feeling electric.

I know that look you have. A sensual look, a wanton look as you caress the key that is nestled in your cleavage.

"I love you." you say. "I want you."

"I love you, too Honey and I want to please you."

"No, you are going to pleasure me. . . and pleasure me very good if you want to even get hard again." You bite your lip and toy with the key as you continue. "I will fulfill your fantasy and you will satisfy my desires, my love."

I hastily ask for the check as my cock struggles with it new confines for the first time. The small spikes within the cage and its rings, which I failed to notice when putting on, dig in to my flesh. It was more uncomfortable than painful, but the more uncomfortable it is the more I get excited. I start to wonder if I had bitten off more than I could chew.

The ride home is quiet. I am a bundle of energy as my new cage constantly reminds me of my fantasy realized. You play with my mind by checking your make up in the mirror, fixing your hair, running your fingers through my hair, caressing my ear and playing with your key.

I pull the car into the driveway and turn off the engine. I look at you and you pull me in with your alluring eyes. Our lips meet and we kiss like young lovers. Reminding me of our early dates when we wished the night would not end.

I groan out of not only passion, but at my straining cock, aggressively, yet futilely against it's confines. Our hands explore each other and I slide mine further and further up your thigh, under your tight dress. My lust filled excitement suddenly turns into an erotic shock as my fingers brush across your well trimmed patch and find your very wet lips.

I pull back as if you were a ghost, my hand still between your legs. You look at me with a lusty gleam, your lower lip seductively stuck between your teeth.

You slowly put your hand over your mouth in shock. "Oops! I seemed to have forgotten my panties tonight." you whisper. "I wanted to tell you earlier, but I knew you'd never fit into your fantasy if I let you unwrap this gift first." Your hand slides across the slight bulge in my pants.

Going out without panties was something I'd always wanted you to do, but you'd never indulged me. Now I view this whole evening in a new sexual light. Reviewing the entire night with you like this. I go to speak, but an inaudible sound is all that escapes my lips.

"Lets get inside. I want to see my caged tiger." You pull away and slide out of the car, looking over your shoulder you saunter towards the front door. The night air is like a splash of cold water as I hop out of the car.

I quickly follow you. Watching your hips sway, knowing you are naked underneath your dress. The hot and tingly sensation between my legs telling me why you waited to tell me about my other fantasy. I want to ravage you so badly, but I know I now have to wait for you.

You giggle softly as I press up against you at the front door. My hands gripping your hips and my cage finding the spot right between your two cheeks. I moan as my nose pushes away your hair and my lips nuzzle your neck. My hands slide up your side and around to your breasts. I'm taken aback at how hard your nipples are.

You crack the door open then stop and stomp your foot. "Shit. . . Did I forget my bra also?!?" You flash me an evil grin over your shoulder as you enter the house.

Like a zombie I follow behind you. Thinking of your naked beauty underneath that one layer of clothing, accented only by your shoes and the key nestled in your cleavage.

Once inside you pour yourself a glass of wine and sit down on the couch. "Get undressed. I want to see it." you ask.

My hearts races and pounds as I strip down. You sip your wine at he edge of your seat. Eyes wide with excitement, waiting for the reveal. I'm fueled with a mix of lust, love, fear and a tinge of embarrassment.

You motion me forward with one finger and stifle a chuckle. My head blushes as I step towards you. "You truly are my knight in shinning armor." you say as your free hand fondles my cage. "How does it feel?" Your hand caresses my balls and your fingers find their way into the gaps of my metal device. "Is it comfortable?"

I moan softly as I struggle to get hard only to be denied by the very thing I wished for. "Not right now." I croak.

You lean back with a devilish look on your face. "But otherwise?"

"It's weird. The weight of it reminds me it's there, which in turn reminds me of the reason it's there. It gives me that tingly right before sex feeling. . . Again and again."

"Well good. It's teasing you for me. That means I can leave you in it longer before unlocking you." Your words are electric that shoots straight to my struggling shaft. "In fact, as per your wishes, I could leave in it so long you'd be happy just to get hard." I can no longer tell if your talk is just that or an actual preview of your plans.

"It would add some life to those boring company functions you drag me to. . . Just think, me in nothing but a nice tight dress, some fancy shoes and. . . Your key, of course!" You pull it out and dangle it in front of you. "Then there would be you. Thinking of nothing but how little separates you from my naked body and how much separates my wet pussy from your aching, horny shaft." You accent your explicit words know how much it gets me going to hear you talk dirty.

"You know I like this look. Naked. . . Except for that little piece of jewelry there." You shake the cage with your free hand as you sip your wine. "From now on I want you like this when we go to bed. I want your warm nakedness snuggled up next to me."

You put your glass down and stand up. Running your hands across my body you flick your hair to one side and nuzzle up to my neck. "You've been a naughty boy. Touching yourself. Cumming without permission. Let's see how long you last now that your no longer able to cheat." you whisper into my ear.

We kiss and embrace for a moment. Losing ourselves in each other. I match your passion, once for once, even though I already know how my evening will end.

Quickly and suddenly you spin me around and push me down onto the couch. Your eyes signal your intentions as you hike up your dress and straddle me. Your dress stops just short of allowing me a glimpse of your nakedness. The key swings in front of you, mocking me, reminding me of my own plight.

You reach down and move the cage so its pressed between us. My cock swells inside of it, to no avail. You squirm on top of me, adjusting yourself so that your rubbing the bottom of the cage.

"Mm, that feels good." you coo as you wrap yourself around me. "Oh, God. This thing feels so very good against my pussy. So good I may never let you out."

Grinding your hips into me you lean back, your fingers digging into my shoulders. Your gaze cuts through me. "Do you like this? Mm? Is this what you wanted? To watch your Baby get off on the very thing that keeps you from getting off?"

"Oh, Baby!" I moan. My cock aches to respond, but the metal is unyielding. "Yes!"

"Yes indeed!" You push down harder. Faster. I can feel your wet lips slathering my sexual prison. Faster. Harder. "Yes, oh yes, YES!" You fall back onto me, grinding harder. "That's it. Can you feel it? Can you feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter? Too bad. YES! Too bad you're not allowed inside. So hot! So wet!"

I can feel it. Almost. Your voice is intoxicating. Driving me mad. I want to break free. I want to get hard and thrust myself inside of you. Through the gaps of my cage I can feel you, but not enough. I match your bucking hips with my own as my hands knead your firm ass. Trying desperately to get a bit more friction. "Mpfh!" is all I can muster.

"Yes. That's it. Fuck yes!" You groan as you buck wildly. Faster. Your thighs pressing in. "Oh, fuck! Fuck. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your cock! I'm cumming on your cock! Yes! YES! YES! FUCK YES! UGH!!!" Your body quivers and trembles as your orgasm courses though you. Consuming you.

I hold you as you lay on top of me. Your heart pounding away like a drum and your hot breath wraps around my neck. The scene of you pleasuring yourself on top of me replays over and over in my head as my cage bites into my cock as it continues to free itself. "I love you Baby."

Stirring gently on top of me I can feel your trimmed bush rub on me. "Happy Birthday Lover! Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. Thank you." I hiss. My mind and body are cauldron of pent up desires. I am used to the wave of sexual frustration, but the cage takes it to a new level of denial. The reality of my wish sinks in.

"Good. I know I did." You slowly rise and stand up, fixing your dress as you do. "And I'm going to continue to enjoy it. Satisfying myself on you and you satisfying me, as I wish. All the while you stay locked up. Waiting. . . Wishing. . . Wanting."

You smile as you tuck in the key. "Long days and not so hard nights." Your eyes fall to my crotch and stifle a chuckle before turning and walking to the bedroom. Coming? . . I mean joining me Lover?"

I rise up and follow you. Wondering. No dreaming of the things you have in store. Knowing that at some point my lust will consume me and it will be you, not me, who decides how much longer after that I will have to endure.