The Gift

Story Info
Master presents a special gift to His slave.
3.1k words
4.12
25.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roke
Roke
30 Followers

I walk into the room, shutting the heavy oak door behind Me, and turn, a satisfied smile on My face as I see My girls, kneeling, backs straight, eyes cast down, awaiting My arrival.

"Good evening, sluts." I growl.

"Good evening, Master" you both answer in unison.

I cross to the cabinet against the far wall and remove the key from My pocket, unlocking it. Opening the doors, I summon you over My shoulder.

"desiree…attend!"

Rising gracefully from your kneel, you cross to Me and stand, hands clasped in front, eyes down.

"How may this one serve you Master?" you ask.

I pull a set of chains and shackles from the cabinet and, turning, thrust them against your stomach. A small gasp escapes from you, and your hands come up to grab them before they fall onto your feet.

"Chain rachel to the wall, arms and legs outstretched."

"Yes, m'Lord" you respond, turning back to where rachel still kneels. Seeing you approach, she rises, following you as you pass her and head to the wall of rings. Having heard My command, she assumes an X-position against the wall. I can see the momentary look of disappointment on your face as you realize she's going to submit without needing to be coerced. I smile proudly to Myself…you truly are My girl.

With more force than required, you tightly clamp the shackle over her right wrist, passing the chain through the ring above her right hand and then the one above her left hand. Giving the chain a sharp yank, you pull her up, causing her to yelp in surprise and rise up on her toes. The other shackle snaps tightly around her left wrist.

I watch as you kneel before her, shackling and binding her ankles in a similar fashion, leaving her hanging, suspended, on the wall.

"Kneel before Me, slut." I command.

Obediently you return to Me, sinking to your knees, thighs spread revealing the treasure which is Mine.

I reach down and you feel My fingers entwining in your hair. I sharply yank your head up, My eyes boring into you.

"Mine." I say.

My right hand flies suddenly and strikes you hard across your left cheek.

"Who owns you?" I demand, striking you back-handed across your right cheek.

"You own this one, Master" you whimper.

"Who controls your orgasms?" I bark, My hand slapping your left cheek again.

"You tell this one when to cum, Master" you reply quickly.

I pull on your hair harder, yanking your face back around to meet Mine. "Then why did you cum last night without My permission?"

I see the surprise in your eyes…wondering how I found out. Glancing quickly at rachel, you realize how, as her face blushes deep crimson with guilt.

"Yes, My slutty little whore…Master knows all things."

I shove your head away from Me, releasing My grip on your hair, pushing you over backwards. As I turn and begin walking to the rack, I growl back at you over My shoulder.

"Present your ass for a beating!"

I select My favorite crop from the rack and turn back, seeing that you have assumed the proper position, elbows flat on the floor, head resting on your folded arms, ass held high. I walk back over to you, swinging the crop, causing it to whistle as it cuts through the air.

I draw it back and bring it down sharply across your buttocks, causing a bright red welt to immediately begin forming. I strike your ass again and again, landing the crop across virtually the same spot each time, until the skin breaks and droplets of your blood begin to well up.

Finally, I cease My beating and run the crop between your legs, using the tip to stroke your drenched cunt and throbbing clit.

"Would you like to explain to Master why you came without permission, cunt?" I ask softly.

I hear you swallow hard to remoisten your throat and mouth. I snap My wrist quickly at your momentary hesitation, stinging your labia with the crop.

"This one is sorry for dishonoring you, Master. Last night, while you were gone, desiree began playing with her sister. Your slut forgot herself, m'Lord, and had an orgasm without begging You for it."

I remain silent, considering this, slapping your cunt idly with the crop. After a moment, I speak again.

"Are you telling Me that this is rachel's fault, then, desiree?"

I know by your silence that I have caught you off-guard. Uncertain which answer I seek, you finally manage to stammer out "Master…this one just meant…"

"SILENCE!" I roar, smacking you hard across the clit with the crop. "Turn onto your back!"

Like the good little slut you are, you roll onto your back, locking your hands together under your ass, thighs spread wide. I see the glistening nectar flowing from your cunt, coating your thighs. I raise the crop and bring it down savagely across your right breast, the tip stinging the nipple. Then I repeat the action on your left breast.

"Does a good little slut place the blame for her mistakes on her sister?" I ask.

"N-no Master" you sob.

I use the tip of the crop to tease your nipples, moving it in a slow circular motion on your left, then your right.

"Does a good little slut tell on her sister?" I query.

"No, m'Lord" comes your quiet reply.

"That's right." I tell you, turning to face rachel. I walk to where she hangs chained to the wall. I reach out My fingers and stroke her swollen cunt lips.

"Did you enjoy the show, little whore?" I ask her.

"Yes, Master" she answers, a quaver in her voice, a frightened look of uncertainty on her face.

"Do you realize that you told on your sister, rachel?"

I watch amused as her mouth drops open in surprise, realizing the trap she's been caught in. I suddenly shove the grip of the crop deep into her cunt, causing her to gasp.

"Come to Me now, desiree." I call over My shoulder. I hear as you rise and pad softly to My side. Turning My head, I look into your eyes.

"Fetch Me the box sitting just inside the cabinet doors, slut."

Turning on your heel, you walk to the cabinet and retrieve the box I filled while you were chaining your sister to the wall. I can see the curiosity on your face as you carry it, still latched, back to Me. I release the crop, leaving it inside of her, and turn back to where you stand, box presented, latch towards Me.

Raising the lid of the box, I remove a pair of nipple clamps. I take the box from you and hand you the clamps.

"Put these on your sister-slut, My little fucktoy. And make sure they're nice and tight."

With a gleam in your dark green eyes, you take the clamps and approach rachel. I watch as you first lick and suck at her left nipple, making it nice and hard. Biting down hard on it, you pull back and bring the first clamp up, fitting it over her nipple, tightening it down, pinching the surrounding areola. Then you repeat the action on the right nipple. As you tighten it down, you look into her eyes and grin.

"Remember who was here first, whore!" I hear you whisper to her.

I grab your hair and yank you back against Me, twisting your face towards Mine. My mouth covers yours, kissing you hungrily…reminding you that I have not forgotten who was…and is…first.

Shoving you away, I reach once more into the box and pull out a dagger. I hold it up, allowing the light to bounce off its razor sharp edge. Holding the dagger out to you, I look into your eyes.

"Prepare your sister to feed the Beast." I tell you.

Taking the dagger from Me almost reverently, you turn once more towards rachel. With two quick slashes you open the pale skin beneath the nipple clamps, bringing forth a crimson rush of blood. Next you trail the edge of the dagger lightly down her stomach, until you reach the spot just above her clit. Increasing your pressure on the blade, you slash her there, as well. Blood streams down her breasts and stomach, the two branches of the red river meeting just beneath her navel and streaming down between her legs, over her cunt, combining with the flow from the wound above her clit.

As you cut rachel, I watch her face…grinning as I see her wince in pain at the feel of the dagger slicing into her. I place My hand on your shoulder and turn you to face Me once more, your face flushed from the thrill of bringing pain to your sister-slut. I reach into the box and pull out the last two items within, holding them out to you.

"Hold out your hands." I demand, and you obediently raise your hands out to Me, palms up. I place the piece of metal, a branding iron head with the words "desiree's slut" in reverse on it on your palms and take the handle in My right hand. I set the box on the floor, then reach out and take the brand, screwing it onto the handle. Then I place the assembled branding iron across your palms.

"Go and heat this in the fire until it glows red, while I feed on your sister. Think about where you wish to mark your little slut, My desiree."

With a smile, you start to pad toward the fireplace. I reach out and place My hand on your shoulder, stopping you, pulling you close to Me. I kiss you deeply, My hand dropping down to stroke your swollen labia, My finger tracing the "R" branded into your left outer cunt lip.

I pull back from the kiss and wink at you, giving you a light slap on your bright red bottom.

"Now be a good little slave and go do as Master told you."

Happily, you walk to the fireplace, placing the brand directly in the flames.

"Wear the gloves." I call back over My shoulder, and you take the heavy, fire-proof gloves I keep hanging next to the fireplace down and slip your hands into them.

I step towards rachel, grinning as I see the blood seeping from her wounds and the combination of fear, pain and anticipation in her eyes. I grab the end of the riding crop and stroke it back, then shove it into her again. Then I lower My mouth to the wound under her left clamped nipple and begin sucking hungrily, tasting her sweet blood…feeling the beast rise within Me. As I feed, she begins to moan loud and steady.

I bite down on the soft flesh of her breast, drawing more blood to the surface, My tongue licking rapidly across it, coaxing it out, filling My mouth with her essence. As I suck at the wound, the pressure from My mouth begins to slow the flow. When it has slowed to an ooze, I lick up the last droplets with the tip of My tongue, then move to the matching wound on her right breast.

I suckle at the wound in her right breast until it has sealed, as well…then I lick My way down her stomach, lapping up the warm blood that has flown there, until I reach the wound above her clit. The bleeding has slowed in this wound, so I attach My mouth around it and her clit, biting down, sucking hard. As I bite and suck at the wound, drawing the blood out, I violently fuck her whorish cunt with the riding crop. The moans coming from her mouth become more frenzied and insistent. I flick her clit rapidly with the tip of My tongue.

Sensing that she is about to cum, I pull My mouth away and yank the crop out of her. I stand, wiping the fresh blood from My mouth, and see that she is sagging from the chains, head hanging down, face hidden by her hair. I swing back the crop, bringing it hard down across her tender clit.

"Whore!" I yell at her. I reach out and grab her hair, yanking her head up, and slap her hard across the cheek.

"Who owns you, cunt?"

Blinking at Me, she swallows, dampening her throat. "You own this one, Master" she croaks hoarsely.

I backhand her right cheek.

"WRONG! My desiree owns you. From this point on, you are her fucktoy.
I watch as the recognition of what I've just told her dawns in her eyes. Swallowing again, she whispers "Yes, Master."

I turn and look at you, tending to the iron in the fire.

"My desiree…is it ready?"

Pulling back the iron, you show Me the red glow of the brand. "It is ready, Master."

"And have you decided where you wish to place your mark, My slut?"

"Yes, Master…right above her clit, m'Lord."

"Then hurry, before the iron cools. Come and mark yours, My precious."

I yank rachel's head up by the hair again.

"Watch as you are marked, whore!"

Quickly you cross the room, the glowing brand in your hand. Pausing directly in front of her, you look up at Me.

"Do it!" I hiss.

The smell of burning flesh fills My nostrils as you ram the red-hot brand against the smooth skin of rachel's lower abdomen, just above her throbbing clit. Screaming in agony, her body writhes, held in place by the shackles and chains on her ankles and wrists. With an evil grin you grind the iron harder against her, making sure the brand is good and deep.

After a moment, I reach down and grasp your wrist, gently pulling it and the iron back away from her skin. I release her hair and reach out with My other hand and touch your chin, turning your face to Mine, gazing into your eyes.

"I give this slut to you, My precious desiree, as a gift. Do with her what you will."

"Thank you Master," you answer, smiling. "This one is honored by your gift to her."

"Now get the antibiotic ointment from the cabinet and spread it across your mark, so that your toy doesn't get an infection."

"Yes Master" you reply brightly. With an added spring in your step you cross to the cabinet, retrieve the tube of ointment, and cross back to U/us. I watch as you squeeze a ribbon of it on your finger, then reach down and spread it across the words "desiree's slut". The slightest whimper escapes from rachel, confirming how tender the wound still is.

"Now, what is your first order for your fucktoy, My little slut?" I ask you.

Turning to face rachel, you reach up and grab her hair, yanking her head up to face you.

"Fuck Master, whore…show Him how happy you are that He gave you to me."

"Yes, m'Lady" comes her soft reply.

Together W/we unchain her ankles, then her wrists. I catch her as she falls, too weak from the blood loss and branding to stand. W/we lay her on the furs in front of the fire and you come to Me, quickly removing My clothes. "Would Master please fuck your girls slut hard?" you ask coyly.

I grin at you. "And make it hurt?"

"Yes, please, Master." A wide, slightly evil grin spreads across your lovely face.

"On one condition." I tell you. I wrap My arm around your waist and guide you so that you are standing directly above rachel's mouth, facing away from Me.

"On your hands and knees, My desiree."

Obediently, you lower yourself onto your hands and knees, your cunt now hovering just over rachel's mouth, your sexy ass presented to Me. I press on your buttocks, lowering your pussy onto her mouth. Without being told, she begins licking and sucking at your cunt. I guide her hands to your breasts, where her fingers begin toying with the rings through your nipples.

I crawl between her legs, teasing her slit with the head of My cock. I slide the head down, placing it at the entrance to her drenched cunt. Suddenly, I drive My cock into her, slamming My body hard against hers…at the same time burying My face in your ass, tonguing your tight anus.

I hear her scream, muffled by your cunt, as the sensation of My cock filling her and My body slamming against her throbbing clit and the tender brand above it overloads her senses with agony and ecstasy. The combination of pleasure and pain causes her body to thrash wildly. I press on your ass, driving your cunt tighter against her mouth and tongue, as her legs wrap around My waist, pulling Me deeper inside and harder against her.

As rachel tongue fucks your cunt and I tongue fuck your ass, your own body begins to tremble. Moaning loudly, you rock your hips, pressing back against My tongue, then down against hers.

I thrust hard and deep in and out of rachel's tight cunt…fucking your slut just as you asked. The sounds muffled from your pussy are a combination of moaning and sobbing. I fuck her cunt harder with My cock and fuck your ass deeper with My tongue. With each thrust I slam into your mark on her body.

O/o/our bodies move as One. The three of U/u/us….Master/slave/slut…grind and thrust and lick and nibble and suck together…driving towards O/o/our building orgasms. Whipping your long hair around as you thrash your head, you cry out to Me.

"Master…desireee neeeeeeddddddsssss…."

"Cum for Master, slut…NOW!" I command.

Grinding your cunt harder and faster against rachel's mouth, your body tenses and you cry out My name. Beneath you, rachel continues licking furiously at you…driving her tongue deeper and deeper into you tight pussy. I lick down from your ass and thrust My tongue inside of you, too…wrapping it around rachel's as W/we both eat you.

Pulling her head back, she peers at Me from under your body…her eyes glassy with desire.

"M..master…" she begins.

"Beg your owner!" I growl, thrusting savagely into her…willing Myself to hold off just a bit longer.

"m'Lady…please….?"

"Cum all over Master's cock, whore!" you command.

I feel the muscles of her cunt clamp down around My shaft, and her legs wrap tighter around My body as her orgasm crashes down around her. Yelling out first My name, then yours, her juices flow around Me, soaking My cock and balls…pushing Me over the edge. I explode deep inside her body, filling her with My seed.

As O/o/our orgasms finally begin to subside, I pull out of her and roll away. Sitting up, I pull you into My lap, your head resting on My shoulder. In turn, you pull rachel into your lap…her head resting on your leg. W/w/we sit there together, basking in the afterglow. I place My mouth close to your ear, wrapping My arms tighter around your waist, whispering to you.

"Mine!"

Roke
Roke
30 Followers