The Gift

Story Info
Sexually frustrated Samantha turns to a friend for advice.
16.1k words
4.03
52.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

Samantha and Karen had been friends, it seemed like forever and as such they discussed everything. They discussed boyfriends through highschool, sexual conquests, or the lack of them through University, and even the appropriateness of Sam’s husband before she got married. Thus it was when Samantha found her sex-life changing, she readily confided in her best friend......

"Hi Karen it’s me. Do you have a moment?” Samantha was saying into the phone.

This sounded serious Karen thought. Sam never called her at work unless she was deeply troubled. "Sure,,, sure Sam what can I do for you?"

"Well", could you come over for lunch; I need to ask you something."

Looking at her calendar Karen smiled the whole afternoon was free, so if her friend needed her she’d be there. "Yeah of course" Karen responded "how about 12:30 ish?"

"Oh,,,Ok"; Samantha replied, but Karen detected a certain absentmindedness about her tone and wondered what had effected her friend so.

"Sam,,, Samantha, is everything ok? I could,,, I suppose come now if its urgent."

"Umm,,, no. I can wait,,, I guess. See ya later."

There was just something in the tone of her friend’s voice that Karen didn’t like. Thus after she hung up she immediately paged her secretary.

"Yes Ms. Kain?"

"Jim clear my schedule ok,, I’m leaving for the day."

"Uhhh ,, yes Ms. Kain is that to take effect immediately?"

"Yes immediately."

"What about Mr. Waters you know he’s waiting for you."

Oh Damn Karen muttered to herself, but the high-tech headset she wore picked up the sound.

Jim smiled at those words but responded into the mouthpiece anyway. "Yes Ms. Kain,, I’ll tell Mr. Waters it can’t be helped,,, no,, no,, I’m sure he’ll understand the emergency. Yes Ms. Kain I’ll re-schedule his appointment for as soon as possible."

On her end of the high tech headset Karen Kain now smiled. She truly liked her secretary both for his efficiency and his remarkable grasp of situations. Time and time again he surprised her with little stunts like this, which broke up meetings she needed to get away from, or appointments she just didn’t want to be keep. She also knew the conversation Jim just related was for the benefit of Mr. Waters, and not her. Bending to her desk Karen Kain jotted a brief note ‘review Jim’s status’, then said "Thanks Jim" into the headset and removed it. She knew he would handle anything, which came up, and that somehow he would smooth things over with Mr. Waters. With her schedule now cleared Karen Kain picked up her suit coat flipped it over her shoulder and left through her private entrance.

It took about 20 minutes for Karen to reach her friend’s home. A pretty little ranch style affair with a wide curved interlock driveway and a view to die for. The house was situated at the end of a quiet, private street, on the very edge of the embankment, which overlooked the city below. Sam’s closest neighbor was perhaps 500 yards away, and thus the seclusion of her home and privacy were all but guaranteed.

Even as Karen drove up to her friend’s home she knew something was wrong. At first she couldn’t put her finger on it but suddenly it dawned on her. It was the image of the ladder. It rested to the left of the front door leaning against the roof and there was a string of Christmas lights hanging from the eaves. It was instantly apparent that someone had started hanging these and had left the job unfinished. This was not like Sam at all, and immediately Karen started to worry. She knocked on the duel wooden doors, but there was no reply, and the same held true when she tried the doorbell. She tried peering through the glass panes but could see no movements and thus her concerned increased. Reaching out Karen found the door to be locked. This too was not like her friend and so she retrieved her cell phone from her purse.

Hmm Karen wondered to herself. Who should I call? Sam, Bill, Sam’s husband, or the police. Before she decided however Karen heard a short scream come from the side of the house, and instantly without thinking went to investigate. As she turned the corner Karen heard another scream. This time it was identifiable as her friend, but more that, it was followed by several soft gasps. This was not the sound of someone in trouble. Oh no. Her friend was having sex... Bill’s car was not out front,,, then who? Moving slower now Karen continued around the house being careful not to upset the poorly stored pool maintenance equipment, and upon reaching the back corner she peered over the fence. There in the Jacuzzi was her friend Sam. Breasts, and hips rising and falling with the pleasure she was receiving, the scene was totally mesmerizing. Sam was still an extremely attractive woman. She was 39, but still as firm and proud as in university. Her skin was a golden brown, and it was obvious she tanned each day for the lines where her suit had been perhaps only minutes before stood out like they had been painted on. Her hair was wet from the waters and yet glistened with a fire created by its deep red color and reflected sunlight. All in all Sam presented a perfect picture of eroticism.

For a moment Karen just stood there watching to see who it was providing the pleasure, but soon realized it was actually Sam herself. It was hard to believe that the vision in the Jacuzzi was her friend Sam. Sam had always tended to dress in such a way as to hide her beauty, and rarely gave an impression of being sexually aware. Often during their discussions in the past Karen would hear how Sam dumped a certain boy just for getting fresh on a date, and yet here she was masturbating; and outside no less. It was also obvious that she was dressing a bit more provocatively judging by the tan lines, so something had definitely changed. Karen remembered how she often tried to convince her friend to change. To be more like,,,, well this; but now the sight of her friend nude, and partaking in these unabashed actions, well....

Soon without realizing it Sam’s soft moans, sharp gasps, and screams, found Karen’s own hand stroking. My god she is sexy Karen thought. If only,,, but no. Karen knew she could never force her bi nature on her friend, they had too many memories together to risk that. In fact Sam had no idea Karen liked both men and women. For it was only recently that she herself, had that first memorable experience. Gathering her courage Karen backed away a few steps, straightened her blouse and called out "Hey Sam you back here??" The loud gasp and splash signaled Samantha’s acknowledgment, but it wasn’t until Karen actually peered over the fence again that Sam spoke.

"Oh God Karen", Sam said from the edge of the Jacuzzi. "Did you ever frighten me."

Smiling Karen once again peered over the fence and instantly longed for another glimpse of her friends sexually aroused body. Now though she could only see Sam’s head and shoulders above the bubbling waters. "Hey" she called out, "I got off early. Hope you don’t mind."

"Ohh no" Sam replied. Her breathing still obviously labored. "That’s ok."

"Aren’t you going to let me in?" Karen asked jiggling the gate.

"Umm,,, that’s stuck" Sam lied. "Go to the front, and I’ll let you in there".

"Ok" Karen responded a bit dejected she was not permitted that last peek. Then turning she thought,, perhaps,,, and she quietly stepped back to see Sam struggling to put her suit back on. Mmmm just one night Karen wished.

As the front door opened Karen saw Sam had also put on a long robe to again cover her body, but since she had no time to dry herself it clung in areas like a second skin. Her nipples were entirely visible as were the curves of her legs, but Sam apparently unaware turned and moved towards the yard. "Is outside ok she asked?" Then without waiting for an answer added "If you like I could loan you a suit, and you can join me in the Jacuzzi".

"Ohh that would be nice" Karen immediately responded, as her mind raced with an instant fantasy. Then a smile perhaps too big for the situation crossed her lips as she added the double entendre, "looks like you’ve been getting quite a bit lately."

For a brief moment Sam stopped dead in her tracks, then looking back asked "What?"

"Sun, and water Sam. What did you think I meant?"

Suddenly Sam seemed to relax a bit, then after briefly looking down at herself and
the picture she presented smiled and said, "Yeah I guess I have. That’s sort of what I wanted to talk to you about." Sam then paused again as she rummaged through her dresser before coming up with another bikini. Handing it over to Karen, Sam then offered "Drink"?

"Ohh perhaps a white wine... "By the way, what’s with the ladder and half hung Christmas lights?. You don’t expect me to hang them do you?"

"Hmhmhm no" chuckled Sam reappearing. "Come on outside and I’ll tell you."

For about an hour the two women spoke and it was during this time Sam related that her sex life with Bill was,,, well dull,,, actually now,,, almost non-existent. Sam had said she tried everything to spice it up. Things like dressing nicer, making Bill’s favorite meals even showing off a bit more, but nothing seemed to work he was just too tired

"Well to try and keep my spirits up so to speak" Samantha continued "I started having little afternoon fantasies".

"Nothing wrong with that. Anyone I know?" Chided Karen

"Oh stop" Sam said with a chuckle herself. "They were all about Bill. Well maybe not all." she added with a tiny glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Go on" Karen prompted.

"Anyway, I started wearing these really skimpy bikini’s here in the afternoon, you know sunning on the deck, lazing about in the Jacuzzi, and just letting the fantasies come. Well I,,, I noticed the pool-boy one day spying on me."

"Is that it?" Karen asked in disbelief

"No, you see I started having fantasies about him instead of Bill and they make me so hot. I have tried not to, but they just seem to invade my thoughts. Well, today as I was putting up the Christmas lights, Jason, that’s the pool-boy, came by to clean the pool as usual. Only this time he didn’t just leave. He started telling me I shouldn’t be on a ladder alone without someone holding it as it wasn’t safe. Then without waiting he just sort of wrapped himself about the base saying ‘it was ok, he had time and would assist me’. At first I thought it was kind of a funny thing for a kid to do, he was after all only eighteen. But I don’t know, I suppose I changed my mind and instead thought about how thoughtful he was to care for his neighbor’s health. Well that’s when it happened. I noticed him sort of leering up at me. He had used the ploy as a way to look under my skirt. I don’t know what came over me, because at first I was shocked and angry but,,, it changed. He kept looking at me with those innocent eyes. They seemed to devour me piece by piece and,,, well I just started making it easier. I asked him to help me with the Christmas lights. You know, by handing me up the strings, and I could feel his hot breath on my calf. My legs just started shaking and I got so excited. I,,, well,,, I soon found I was opening my legs even more for him to have a better view. It all felt so wicked,,, yet sinfully delightful. I know it was wrong and all, but it made me so wet,,, and wanted. When I finally had to move the ladder I came down and he had this huge erection. I realized, I was teasing this poor boy something fierce,,, and I liked it. Then after we moved the ladder I asked if he would do the next section while I held it. I suppose I wanted to get closer to that bulge and maybe breath on him a little, but he told me he was afraid of heights. I,,, I didn’t want him to go yet, so I went back up, and after I managed a few more sections I felt his hand on my calf. My legs shook so badly I had to come down and well as I did he grabbed my breast. I,,, suddenly Samantha looked around perhaps in a guilt ridden effort to make sure no one else was listening, then she leaned in and said,,, I came right there... I screamed out and Jason took off like a frightened dog. Oh God Karen you have to help me,,, am I going sex crazed?"

Karen tried to hold the laughter inside. Her lips struggling against curling up from Sam’s admission, but in the end she failed. "Is that all? Gees girl I thought you might have done something really wrong” she said between short bursts of laughter.

"But I came for another man Karen,,,, not Bill"

"First off, it is entirely natural to be excited by firm young bodies. You have been holding in a lot of sexual tension, and I feel it had to go someplace. Allowing a neighbors kid to cop a feel is hardly a crime. But if you’re going to go crazy over it you have to do something."

"But what? Bill’s too busy now and until he returns to his old self... I don’t want to have an affair. It’s not that he is inattentive, it’s just that he’s been so busy lately he doesn’t seem to notice me anymore."

"No Sam. It’s you who doesn’t understand... Bill’s values have changed. He is more work oriented and you need to snap him out of it."

"But",,, .

"No but’s!" If you want him back from the cruel mistress known as "The Office" you’re going to have to fight for it."

"But how? I’m so confused now. Tell me Karen you’re levelheaded what should I do?"

As it turned out Karen did indeed have a plan. First she spent the day going through Sam’s closet choosing various outfits for the young wife to try on. While Sam prepared Bill’s favorite meal. Then when all the cooking was in progress, Karen had Sam try on the various outfits to see which might have the best effect. The idea was for Sam was to seduce her husband from the very moment he came home. This would be a big change for them as in the past Bill had always initiated sex. This would be accomplished using a variety of sneaky tricks all of which were cooked up by Karen.

To begin with Sam would start her attack on all of Bill’s senses, much as she had with Jason. Then when he could take no more, Sam was to leave him with his frustration. Karen explained that it would be very hard, but if Sam did as she was directed Bill would be begging for it not only tonight but constantly. Still though Sam could not understand how it had a chance to work. She had already tried sexy clothes, and his favorite meals but that did nothing.

Karen then explained to her that an act, such as wearing sexy clothes, was limited by its presentation. If for example Bill was pre-occupied with a football game, sexy clothes would likely have little effect. Take those same clothes though, and force him to watch her and only her, and the result would be much more effective. For this Karen suggested forced light. Serve the meal in a darkened house, say with candles and fireplace as the only light source, then Bill would be more likely to pay attention to Sam.

Naturally Sam offered that Bill would not sit still for this. He’d most likely just go turn the TV on, to which Karen already had the answer. To make this happen you can’t have power available. That means you have to turn off the main housebreaker forcing the entire home into darkness. Since it also gets cool at night, especially with no power, you can then have him start a fire in the fireplace. The fire would serve as a back drop of teasing light, offering flickering glimpses of Sam’s silhouette as she served the food, drinks, and in the end dessert.

Well everything went horribly wrong. First the pool contractor phoned wondering if Sam had seen Jason that day. It seemed that most clients were either missed, or the job was terribly unsatisfactorily. Nobody could find Jason to ask him what happened so his boss was calling all the clients to see what and where the trouble was. Naturally Sam couldn’t tell him what had occurred, but in her fear and confusion she had forgotten about the dinner so part of it was burned. Next Bill called to say he’d be home really late, as a neighbor had stopped by the office to invite him to a hockey game later that night. When he found out Sam had gone to a lot of trouble, Bill still opted to go to the game, but promised that he’d make it up to her later. With the dinner ruined, and Bill not there to appreciate her efforts, Sam had decided to have a drink to calm her nerves. But one became two, then four, and soon Sam had passed out.

About the only thing good, which came from the evening, was the dream Sam had, had sometime during the night. She remembered how in her dream she awoke to the sensation of warmth spreading across her breasts. How they ached so for attention and soon found the most wonderful fulfillment as each was tenderly sucked and squeezed. Sometime during her dream Sam also recalled how her body burned for more. She remembered how a persistent feeling of thousands of feather-light caresses along her thighs and through the soft fur of her own pussy drove her body wild. How she discovered that the more she parted those thighs the hotter her body became. There was even a sensation, which her mind grasped and held onto. It was a sort of hot tender breeze, upon her spread thighs, which set fire to her skin and then probed thick and wetly within her. All in all it was a wonderful dream.

It was the sun, which finally awoke Sam that next day. There she was laying upon a deck chair with her long dress all rumpled and wrinkled. As she looked down she noted one hand still cupping a breast. The nipple beneath her palm was hard and objected as she removed the warmth and attention it had but moments before been receiving. More than this though her legs were exposed to the sun, or rather the shear black stockings, which covered them. Then hem of her dress was bunched up almost about her waist allowing the wide dark bands, and silver clasps to enjoy the early morning sun. Sam recalled how she was thankful nobody else had found her that way.

Her body though felt so much better this morning and Sam smiled to herself as she thought perhaps that was all she really needed. What was it that Karen had always said in University? "Sometimes girl you just have to let go and get drunk". Funny that. It seems that after years of ignoring it Karen was actually right. As she made her way to the bathroom Sam could not believe the state of her dress. It was wrinkled everywhere and clung to her as though it was stuck on. When she finally peeled it off, Sam was surprised to find she was naked beneath. She remembered Karen trying to convince her to not wear underwear, but she hadn’t realized she’d actually given in. Boy did Bill ever miss out she thought as she stepped into the shower.

At first Sam just allowed the overhead nozzle to drench her from head to toe. Then after making sure she was thoroughly wet she began the slow process of soaping and rinsing each area. She found that her breasts today ached as the soap covered fingers glided over them. An ache not unfamiliar to her. Her breasts longed to be touched, yet the more Sam complied the more they demanded. This was crazy Sam thought, as her fingers trapped and tugged a hard nipple, and yet she did not stop. Instead Sam reached over and pushed the switch changing from a single overhead shower stream to a dozen pulsating jets attacking her body from various points along two walls. She gasped as they engaged and struck her for the first time. A gasp not entirely due to the shock upon her body. Then sliding herself back to the furthest wall Sam allowed the massaging jets and her fingers to take her away. She closed her eyes allowing the imagery to form and grow. There he was. Bill coming home from the hockey game. He finds his wife asleep upon the lounge chair and decides to carry her to bed. He hands stroke through her hair along her neck then down behind her dress. She feels her body tilt forward but then slide back to its original position. Instead Bill’s fingers rub lightly her braless breasts teasing each slowly until the nipples ache as they do now. ‘Mmmm’ Sam moans out, as the fingers tentatively capture then tug a hardened bud. First it’s one. Then the other. ‘Mmm’ Sam moans out again. Her body squirming under the manipulations offers a long ‘Ohh yesss’ perhaps as a signal for the imagined scene to intensify. Now both nipples are being tugged. Rolled tenderly from side to side, then tugged again. Sam feels her legs becoming rubbery shaking as though,,, ‘Ohhh’ Sam moans out even louder as her mind flashes to Jason and the ladder. Her mind then replaces Bill’s with Jason’s hands. Now it’s his young mouth sucking a hot bud making her so wet.

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers