The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers

I know that you don't remember getting back to your hotel room nor will you remember where my little shop is. I am sorry darlin' but what happened last night between us, well, jus' shouldn't let it ever happen again."

"Let's just say that I am not exactly the kind of woman you bring home to momma (again with the chuckle), and, well, if we ever did come together again, (again a little giggle at the pun), I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to climb off of you long enough to take care of the things that need takin' care of.

You may remember me telling you about a real special reward. Now this is something that only someone such as me can give so enjoy. You will soon figure out what it is so just be patient, I'm sure you'll be enjoying it soon.

And one last thing, I hope you enjoy your new pecker as much as I did last night. (giggle).

Love ya' Darlin'"

And that was it.

I thought, well that was, "interesting." I started to wonder just exactly how many times I fucked Annie last night. Gee, I think maybe 10 times, maybe 20? I knew I was a little sore but not in my cock were you would think but in my back and in my legs. I mean, I power fucked her all night long and although I was pretty foggy in the head, I had mental snapshots of cumming into every hole she had and even blasting her face with ropes of my cum.

I also remembered that Annie kept looking younger throughout the evening. Maybe she took something from me (my cum?) to make herself younger? Then I admonished myself thinking, "Aw, that's just foolish." But still, I couldn't stop thinking about how she changed or was I was hallucinating due to the perfume, the tea or something else? I just didn't know.

In fact, the more I thought about Annie, the hornier I got and my hand began to massage my ever-hardening, newly sized, prick for some needed relief. As I stroked myself I thought about fucking my little wild Cajun and as I was nearing my conclusion, I heard a knock at the door.

"Cleaning lady, may I come in?"

Oh good grief, I should have already checked out anyway. "Yeah, hold on a second."

I pulled on a par of gym trunks that all of a sudden seemed too big and a t-shirt and opened the door.

There stood a Mexican lady, mid 20's, petite, shoulder length black hair, a nice set of tits and a kind, pretty face.

"I am sorry to interrupt senor' but will you need the room cleaned?"

My mind started to wander and for a split second I had an image of this woman sucking my cock, which, I might add, was still straining against my gym shorts.

The little cleaning lady seemed to sense my imagination and she glanced to the bulge in my shorts.

"Oh, senor' (as she reached down to touch my prick through my shorts), perhaps there is something else I can do for you."

My hand reached up to touch her breast and as I cupped her tit, she said, "We must hurry before someone looks for me."

She took my hand from her breast and led me by the hand to the bed. She grabbed hold of my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles releasing my hard pecker.

I could tell that her eyes marveled at the size of my meat and then she spoke, "Oh yes, senor', I will take very good care of this."

Then my little cleaning lady pushed me onto the bed and started sucking my cock. Even though Annie's juices and my dried cum were all over the shaft, my little senorita' didn't seem to care a bit. In fact, if anything, she savored my cock in her mouth.

Knowing that she was licking off a night's worth of sex, only hastened the inevitable and after only a couple of minutes I was so overwhelmed by what was happening that I just blew my load into her hungry mouth.

"Yum, senor', your cum, it tastes soooo good. Thank you for letting me do this for you."

Chapter 3

I quickly showered and dressed. I noticed that my pants were a bit, "baggy" and I figured a night's worth of "Olympic Sex" must have caused me to drop a pound of two of water weight. After checking in with my office for messages, I left my room with my luggage in hand.

As I walked down the hall, I saw my little senorita' cleaning a room a couple of doors down from mine. As she looked at me standing in the hallway, I thought about fucking her and without asking, I stepped into the room with her.

I closed the door and walked to where she was standing. Once again, I could feel this incredible surge of sexual energy soaring through me and as I reached her, I could see her eyes roll back almost as if my wave of my sexual energy drifted through her. With not a word spoken, my hands started to fondle her plump breasts through her dress and she used her hands to unbuckle my belt and un-snap my pants.

As my pants hit the floor, I turned her so that she was facing the desk in the room and then I gently pushed her so that her hands rested on top of the desk. With her ass pointing at me, I pulled up the back of her dress, and pulled down her panties. With the distant memory flashing through my mind of taking Annie in a similar fashion last night, I shoved my cock into her pussy and fucked her hard.

There was a rhythmic slap of my hips against her bare ass while my cock worked its way in and out of her cunt. I could hear my little senorita' grunt with every penile invasion of her womanhood.

Softly she said, "Oh yes, fuck me. Jodame – screw me. Mas' duo - Harder, yes harder. Emmm., nice, fuck me."

I spewed all over the inside of her womb and as the last ejaculate left the tip of my cock, she pushed hard against me to ensure that it was released deep within her. As I bottomed out at the end of her baby tunnel, her body shook with it's own orgasm.

"So nice. Se siente tan bueno – it feels so good. Emmmmm...."

I stroked her bare hips with my hands as my cock exited her orifice. Turning her around so that she faced me, I looked into her eyes and kissed her for the first and only time.

When our lips separated, I took hold of the zipper in front of her dress and pulled it all the way down to her navel. I could see her bra covered breasts and I pulled her right tit out of its confinement and proceeded to bend over to feast upon it with my mouth. Her left hand wrapped around the back of my head and pulled me even more firmly to her breast while her right hand started to jack my still, stiff dick.

Her hand pumping my cock felt wonderful and I simply couldn't believe that I was still horny nor could I believe that I was getting away with fucking this maid in a room that she was in the middle of cleaning.

After a few more slurps from my mouth, I rose up from her tit and lightly pushed down on her shoulders so that she got onto her knees at eye level with my cock. Her hand continued to massage my rod for another moment and then she took me back into her mouth.

As my hands settled onto the back of her head to push more of my dick into her face, her hands went to the back of my bare ass and simultaneously pulled me deeper into her mouth and throat. I knew that I had to hurry to catch my flight so I made no pretense of holding back and I went ahead and let my cum stream through my shaft and down her throat for the second time.

My senorita' took all the jism I could offer her and once she had drained me, she helped me back on with my underwear and pants.

Once my belt was buckled, I grabbed my bags and left the room. As I reached the elevator, I had a pretty good idea as to the, "gift" Annie had given me.

I slept the entire flight back to O'Hare. Got into a limo upon arrival and proceeded home.

I walked into my front door at around 9 pm and was starving. I was craving protein and ate two, tuna fish sandwiches and washed it down with three glasses of milk. I unpacked, washed up a bit and went to sleep.

Without a doubt, this was one of the best nights of sleep I ever had and when I woke up at 6 AM, I felt wonderful. I jumped out of bed and immediately did 75 push-ups. I have no idea as to why I did them, as this was not a normal routine for me but it seemed so natural to do them now. I felt so good after the push-ups that I did 100 crunches and then another 50 additional push-ups. I was astounded at my strength as I had never done more than 50 push-ups before and that was done more than 10 years ago. There was no doubt I was changing in more ways than in just the size of my dick.

I padded naked into my bathroom and took a look at myself. While I still had some weight in the middle, I could see that I had definitely lost some weight. I could also see more muscle definition in my shoulders and chest. I stepped onto my bathroom scale which for the past several years was never used as it only provided me with, "bad news" but instead, it showed that I had dropped 11 pounds. I couldn't believe it!

I walked back to my mirror and took another look at my body. In addition to the changes in my waistline and my upper body, I took the time to take a good look at my dick. It was much bigger, had more veins, and a larger sack to go with it. I couldn't fathom how all these changes had happened after fucking Annie but they did.

I showered, shaved and went to my closet to get dressed. I put on a pair of slacks but they fell to the floor so I moved to the far left side of the closet where all of my clothes that I had hoped to one day be able to fit in again were hung.

It was embarrassing to note the dust that had settled on the crease of the pants I pulled off of the hanger. I thought, "Had it really been that long since I last wore there?" I thought it folly to even try to pull these up over my thighs but I did, and they fit just fine.

Driving to my office with a definite spring in my step, I was greeted by my one of my admin, Carol. Looking up at me, she said, "Hey Mitch, have you been working out? Looks like you cut some weight."

"Thanks Carol. Yeah, been trying to cut back a bit. By the way, where is everyone?"

"Well, Bob, Sarah and Frank are all out of the office today on sales calls. Marcia has the day off and Denise went with Sarah to help her with the Smith Account. Looks like it's just you and me today, boss."

I had a little giggle. On a Friday during summer, it was pretty common that everybody had morning sales calls and blew off the afternoon to get an early start on the weekend. It didn't bother me. I had a good team and we were always one of the top regions in the company.

I walked into my office and called Bob and Sarah on their cell phones to check on the status of a couple of items and then proceeded to catch up on email and a few calls. Per usual, I was focused on the issues of the day and quickly got myself caught up.

Around 11 AM, Carol walked back into my office to ask me a couple of questions on how I wanted the revenue recognized on a couple of last minute orders that had come in. As I answered her, I started taking a good look at her. Carol is about 25, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is always, very tan and by any standard is very pretty. She has huge breasts but she's also a "little" thick in the middle. Not really, "fat" but she would certainly fall into the category of, "a little meat with my potatoes," kinda gal. Candidly, the extra 5-10 lbs. truly sat attractively on her frame.

Outside the office, I really didn't know Carol all that well. I had heard that she was a partier and was pretty sure that she had been bagged by a couple of guys in the office. Nothing serious just folks having a little fun and as long as it didn't interfere with business, I didn't care.

She was sitting across from me on the couch in my office. Her denim skirt was riding high up on her tanned, bare thighs and her blouse was a little tight and showed the contours of what I would estimate as 38C breasts. As I responded to her questions, my mind started to wander to the area between her thighs. I was starting to imagine the blonde hair that would be on her pussy and as I felt my own dick start to swell, Carol's legs opened up just a little and I got a little glimpse of her pink panties. My mind further started to wonder what she must taste like and what it would feel like to have my cock pushing in and out of her. Then I glanced up to look up at her blouse and was thinking about her cleavage and how wondrous it be to gnaw and play with those big jugs.

Carol appeared to be getting a little, "antsy" and was crossing and uncrossing her legs, and in general just kind of fidgeting on my couch. As I answered her last question, she excused herself and left my office.

I started to worry that she knew I was peering up her skirt and that it had upset her.

About 15 minutes later, Carol re-entered my office and as sat back down on my office couch. I couldn't help but notice that her blouse hung more open showing me some of her cleavage. I quickly realized that there was no doubt that an additional button had been opened on her blouse. I wondered, "Did she do that on purpose?" Then my mind was interrupted by Carol asking a slew of questions that in all fairness were, well..., kinda, "stupid." She was asking me about things that she either already knew the answer to or stuff that she shouldn't have been bothering me with. I was patient with her as I was still a tad concerned that I had upset her with my wandering eyes.

Then I noticed that she once again spread her legs just a little and instead of seeing her pink panties, I saw straight up to her vagina and while it was too dark to be sure of the hair color, I had no doubt her pubic hair was indeed, blonde. My cock was at full mast and was actually starting to ache.

This was no coincidental circumstance here. Carol had most certainly taken off her panties and had unbuttoned an extra button on her blouse. Her relentless questions were just an excuse to be in my office. Annie's gift was still working and in addition to my cock, my confidence was also starting to, "swell."

As Carol continued to banter on and on with useless conversation, I got up out of my chair and walked around to the front of my desk and leaned against it. Now I was facing Carol who was only sitting a few feet away on the couch. I slid my butt onto the corner of the desk and Carol's mouth shut in mid sentence as her gaze was fixed onto my burgeoning pecker.

I looked into her eyes as she glanced back up at my face. The look on her face was of confusion and lust. Then I looked down to my own bulge and as I looked back to her, Carol's eyes traced back down to my dick and then back to my eyes.

Even though I knew that we were alone in the office, I walked over to shut and lock my door. As I walked back to where Carol was sitting I had a perfect view down the front of her blouse. Her cleavage was, "magnificent" and I wanted her. I asked, "Carol, is there something more that you want?"

This time when she looked into my eyes, she had more of a pleading look.

I walked over to Carol so that my bulge was within inches of her face, I asked, "Carol, where are your panties?"

Almost as if in a trance, she replied, "In my desk drawer."

"Are they in your desk because you wanted me to see your pussy Carol?"

She merely nodded her head.

"I can also see that your blouse is opened a bit more. Did you do that to show me more of your breasts?"

Again, she nodded her head.

Thrusting my hips and stiff pecker towards her, I pushed her further, " Do you see what you've done to me?"

Carol licked her lips and breathlessly replied, "Yes."

"Is this what you wanted to do to me?"

"Yes."

"Carol, why don't you take your blouse off?"

Carol's hands immediately went to work peeling off both her blouse and bra. Her breasts were beautiful. Big and firm with large protruding nipples that wanted to be sucked. I reached down to cup and stroke each breast and tweaked and pulled at each nipple. "Very nice Carol. Would you like to see my cock?"

"Yes."

So I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and underwear to the floor. My cock stood out like a piece of seasoned lumber.

I said, "Here Carol" and then I pushed my stiff pecker toward her parting lips and she took as much of my cock in her mouth and throat as she could.

There was no doubt that Carol had, "veteran-cock-sucking skills." She slurped, licked and sucked on my cock like a pro. Her mouth bobbed back and forth along my shaft. Her hands slid from the base of my cock, to my balls and then to my ass where she would cup my cheeks and push me deeper into her mouth.

"Emmmm, that's it Carol, suck it good. I'm gonna cum in your mouth Carol and then I'm gonna eat your pussy and then I'm gonna fuck you right here in my office. Is that what you want?"

Not willing to let my cock out of her mouth, she bobbed her head up and down to positively acknowledge my question.

My focus of attention was glued to her lips on my cock and her breasts bobbing underneath. I could feel my hips push my cock into her mouth and as I neared my orgasm, I placed my hands behind her head to hold her in place while I blasted a protein shake into her hungry mouth.

"Oh yeah, Carol. Swallow it baby. Suck it. That's feels so, goooood."

I could feel the hydraulics in my cock push the last of my seed into her mouth and as expected, my pecker stayed just as stiff as before I ejaculated. I could tell Carol was surprised but I had no intention of explaining it to her.

"Carol lose the skirt and get on the coach."

She obeyed and I saw that she was indeed a, "natural blonde."

Her legs were spread in anticipation of my invading tongue. I got onto my knees between her legs and moved my face to her "V." At first I lapped at her clit like a dog. I used long, purposeful swipes of my tongue as I licked her twat. I plunged first one and then two fingers into her wet sex. My mouth feverishly worked all around her hot hole and then I slipped a hand up to pull at the nipples of her breasts while I continued to service her pussy with my tongue.

Carol's hips thrust upwards and she groaned out a long and hard orgasm. Her hips bucked like a horse and she juiced all over my face. Her mouth opened up and let out a long, deep, moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh..........."

Without letting her come down, I crawled up between her legs and put the head of my dick at her opening. I was no longer asking permission for anything and I went ahead and pushed it in.

Carol let out a little, yelp as I gave her about half of my length.

I continued to give her about half of my pecker when I asked, "Do you like my cock Carol?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever been fucked by a bigger cock than mine?"

"No, never."

"Would you like to feel all of it?"

Her eyes got big and she asked, "There's more?"

Instead of answering with my mouth, I pushed the remainder of my cock into her fuck hole. As I bottomed out against her cervix, Carol shuddered from an immediate orgasm. I could feel her body tremble beneath me.

"You like it?"

She replied, "Fuck me," and then I felt her wrap her legs around me to urge me on and keep herself impaled on my phallus. I could feel her breasts push against me as I shoved my meat in and out of her hot hole. Lost in the moment of our passion, our mouths met for a series of deep passionate kisses.

After I sprayed her womb, it was obvious that she wanted more and my dick also showed no signs of wear or fatigue so for our next adventure, I took Carol from behind as she leaned across my desk. I loved watching my dick pump between her ass cheeks. After we both came again, I had to dial into a conference call.

I instructed Carol to get under my desk and while I was on the call, Carol blew me. It was wonderful especially as I spewed her mouth just before it was my time to speak. As I presented, Carol 's tongue cleaned off my pecker and balls. It was hard to concentrate on my call but I did.

Once she was sure that all my cum was safely in her tummy, Carol got out from under my desk gathered up her clothes and walked naked out of my office. As she left, my eyes were riveted to her backside as I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her plump ass as it swayed through my office doorway.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers