The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

After I finished my call, Carol returned to my office clothed. We talked for a few moments and even though we had power fucked the afternoon away, Carol was very invigorated and wanted to do another round.. I started to wonder if there was something in my cum that had this effect on women. Also, while I had never possessed a dick this size before, I was bewildered by the fact that I had fucked both Carol and the cleaning lady from the hotel with "reckless abandon" and yet, I never hurt either of them. While I had no interest in inflicting pain in any way, I was surprised that the massiveness of my cock did not cause either of these ladies even a moment of discomfort. Again, I wondered if there was something going on with me physically that allowed these ladies to easily accommodate my huge dick.

I was quickly brought out of my reverie as Carol, unwilling to leave without more cock, sat on my lap and started kissing me. After getting my dick good and hard, she pulled my pants to the floor and gave my dick a couple of cursory licks. Then she hiked her skirt up over her waist (she hadn't put her underwear back on) and while standing and facing away from me, she lowered her ass and pussy down to my penis and pushed it back inside of her. I had never fucked in this position before. Carol executed perfect squats up and down my penis as she rode us both to another mutual orgasm.

After she pulled off of my spent dick, we agreed that she would come to my house to spend the night and fuck till dawn.

That's exactly what we did.

I woke up early Saturday morning. Carol was still asleep and lying naked next to me. As I slide my hand around her tits, my mind started to replay the previous evening's, "fuckathon." Damn, I must have fucked her 8 times plus once in the ass and that didn't even count the sex we had already had at the office. I was amazed at my stamina and hers and again started to wonder how I was having this effect on women. While I could write off my enthusiasm to Annie's Gift, I was focused on trying to understand how Carol could be so repeatedly fucked without wearing out. Also, when I penetrated her shit hole, I did so very carefully as I didn't want to hurt her but instead of her crying out in pain, she became insatiable with my cock in her ass. While I realized that there must certainly be something in me that is making woman able to fuck like this, I wondered if I'd ever figure it out?

I got up and this morning did 100 pushups and 200 crunches. Even after all this fucking, I was stronger than I had ever been. I jumped on the scale and sure enough, I had lost another 6 lbs. I was thrilled at the way my muscles started to show against the skin of my body. I started having a body that looked more like a 25 year old than some guy well into his mid 30's.

I went ahead and took a quick shower. As I dried off, I left Carol sleeping peacefully and went downstairs to eat. Again, I was famished. I ate a plate of 4 eggs, 2 glasses of milk, a glass of OJ and 4 pieces of bacon. I couldn't believe how hungry I was but didn't care either.

I heard the shower come on upstairs and knew that Carol was up. After about 20 minutes, she came downstairs wearing only one of my dress shirts. She barley had any buttons, buttoned so her cleavage was staring me in the face.

She walked straight into my arms and my hands caressed her bare ass while I kissed her good morning. Wearing only a pair of boxers, Carol had no trouble feeling my arousal push against her tummy. As we broke from the kiss, I pulled the barely buttoned shirt down over her shoulders and onto the floor. She stood naked before me and I started to ravish first her left and then her right breast. I could see that from last night, I had already left several, "love bites" on both of her large pendulous breasts and I thought nothing of adding a few more.

As I took my mouth from her nipple I thought of my manners and asked, "Did you want a cup of coffee? How about some breakfast?"

She replied, "Not just yet. First, I'd like some cock."

"Well, I must admit, I woke up thinking about how wonderful it was to have fucked your ass last night. I mean, I don't mean to be crass but it was not only a highlight of the evening for me, it was sexual highlight of my life."

Carol just gave me a knowing grin and walked naked over to the kitchen counter, leaned over it and presented her ass to me saying, "Come and get it."

I walked up behind her staring at her bare ass. My dick was already as hard as a brick and I pushed it first into her cunt to lube up a bit. After thrusting in and out of her a few times, I pulled out and positioned my shaft at her brown hole and pushed in.

Carol said, "Emmm, lover that feels real good."

While I still couldn't believe that Carol could accommodate my girth in her ass, mostly, I was thankful that she could. The lesson I learned last night was the same as the lesson I was learning this morning and that is, "Fucking a woman in the ass was great fun and tight too."

I could see out the window and noticed how beautiful this morning was. A bright, sunshine filled summer day lay ahead but first, I had to finish laying my pipe inside of Carol's ass. I pushed in and withdrew numerous times until I felt the tell tale pressure in my balls and released another load of cum into her.

I spun Carol around and kissed her while I groped her butt and breasts.

"Ready for breakfast now?," I asked.

She giggled and said, "Sure."

I got under the kitchen table and ate out her pussy while she finished her omelet. She daintily thanked me for the both the eggs and, "the tongue." We then proceeded upstairs to shower again. We were all hands, lips and mouths as we soaped and washed each other. I took her again from behind, albeit this time in the pussy while the shower water poured off of our bodies.

After finishing up, I put my boxers back on and she put on my shirt and we went downstairs to watch a little TV.

It seemed as if the TV was only on for a few minutes before my hand started to travel to her breasts and the inside of her legs. In no time, we again started to make out like a couple of teenagers. It all felt so wonderful to me and I realized just how lonely I had been.

Carol lay down on her back and I fucked her missionary style while we kissed, non-stop. After we both came, I sat up and she gave my dick another blow.

In between lips, sucks and slurps, Carol said, "Mitch, I have never experienced anything like you before. This is the most incredible sex I have ever had."

Pushing Annie outside of my mind, and just as I started to cum into her mouth, I was able to reply, "Me too Carol, me too."

Carol went upstairs and got dressed. It was nearing 11 am and she had to go. She said, "Mitch, this is the wrong time to say this but as you already know, I do have a boyfriend and he is expecting me to meet him at 1 pm today. I really don't want to go but well, I never expected anything like this to happen. I just don't know what to do. Mitch, between you being my boss and now a lover, this could get pretty complicated and I really don't want to make any trouble for you."

I appreciated everything she said and especially her candor. I replied, "Carol, no problem. Let's not complicate this any more than we have to. We had a great night and if it works out again, that would be wonderful. However, if you decide that you need to reconcile with your boyfriend, well, I'll understand that too."

Turning red and clearly embarrassed, Carol asked, "Mitch, I have no idea as to how this is going to turn out but there is one thing I do know and that is I am going to need to still see you and feel you inside of me."

I kissed her and spun her around so that her hands were on my front door. I lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Then I eased my cock back into her waiting snatch and fucked her hard. "Carol, does this answer your question?"

"Yes baby it does. Fuck me with that big cock."

I dumped my last load into her. Kissed her good bye and went back upstairs for another shower.

Chapter 4

After climbing out of the shower, I ate a huge turkey sandwich (no doubt my body was still craving protein) and went out to my beck deck wearing just a pair of jogging shorts. The sun was still high in the sky and warm. Instead of being self conscious about my belly fat, I found myself examining the re-definition of muscle within my body. My shoulders, biceps and triceps were solid. My chest had an entirely new, powerful look and the quads in my legs were as hard as steel. Even my stomach, which was always a problem for me was showing signs of a definite "six pack" or at least a, "4 pack" of muscle. All that coupled with the massive increase in the size of my penis left no doubt that my body had changed.

I thought for a moment about Annie and had to concede that my memory of the night we had just kept getting foggier. My ability to recall any of the details with Annie was predominately of the "snap shot" variety versus any long playing, continuous stream of memory. I figured that was all a part of her, "plan." Whether it was the result of the tea, her perfume, my drinking, all of the above or something else entirely, I didn't know but whatever happened was quickly filtering it's way from my memory. A shame no doubt but I wasn't going to sweat it too much.

I was thankful for the changes in my body and especially enjoyed how they enabled me to fuck Carol all night long. I had to admit that when it came to fucking, I had little competition. I knew that my steel girder of a penis would bring orgasm after orgasm to any woman. Also and although still early in the process, it appeared that I could affect any woman I chose. That fact hadn't exactly dawned on me until right then. I started to consider the possibilities until I heard the neighbor's trunk close which pulled me out of my daydream.

Looking over I saw my neighbor, Dr. George Mason preparing for an afternoon of golf. "What a dickhead," I thought. Married 4 times, as ornery as a snake (that is, unless he needed something from you), and as condescending as, "the day is long."

The "good" doctor liked to drink scotch too. When he did, he got mean. Wife # 4 had called the police to their home on more than one occasion. Speaking of Mrs. Lydia Mason (wife # 4), she was absolutely, "eye candy" and while Dr. Mason was in his early 50's, Lydia wasn't quite 30. The bottom line on their relationship was that, she was a trophy wife if they're ever was one. Lydia was a gorgeous red head with soft blue eyes, huge, massive tits, a dark California style tan and was also, as dumb as a brick. We used to kid in the neighborhood that, "if you stood to close to her head, you'd hear the ocean." Even sitting on the deck by myself, just thinking about that made me giggle out loud.

I looked over, likely with contempt written all over my face as I watched the, "good Dr." prepare for his excursion to the local country club. I saw Lydia come out of the garage and the exchange between them was cold, and hasty. He obviously didn't give a shit about her and she was just in it for the credit cards and European vacations.

I had to admit that Lydia's long legs and tight ass cheeks looked awfully tasty hanging out of the bottom of her red fire engine short, shorts and her amazing cleavage was clearly on display thanks to her selection of a tight and slightly undersized, yellow tank top that also showed of some of her tan belly as well. "Typical of her," I thought. She always dressed like, "she was a crime looking for a place to happen."

She had porn star looks and a comic book mind. That thought also made me giggle a bit.

I focused on Lydia for a moment and thought, "Lydia, look at me." Just as I did, Lydia looked over and with a big grin waved to me. I waved back and even though Dr. Mason noticed that his wife had waved at me, he just snubbed me and got into the driver's side of the car and started it up.

His cold reception to me was not unusual and typically meant that he didn't need to borrow my chain saw, ladder or something else I had. I just shook my head and smiled as I thought about what, "a pain in the ass he was."

Lydia started to turn to go into the garage and my mind screamed out to her, "Come out and talk to me Lydia."

She immediately walked over to the fence and called to me, "Hey Mitch. Have you lost some weight? Gosh, you look great!"

The sight of her at the fence calling to me had an immediate effect on my dick and it expanded to its full length forcing the head to actually peek through the leg of my shorts.

I twisted in my chair so that Lydia could see my bulge and the cock head peeking out along my left thigh. In my mind, I quickly projected the following thoughts, "Look at my cock Lydia. Look how big it is. You want it, don't you? You want to feel this rod push its way into your hot hole. You need to feel it spray your womb with its seed. Then you want to lick it and suck it back to life just so you can ride it again."

She just stared at me and I could tell that my suggestions were clearly registering within her dim-witted mind. As she sorted through the suggestions, I stood up and walked over to her. My cock must have looked massive to her as it pushed against the fabric of my running shorts. "Yeah, I've been working out a bit. Thanks for noticing."

She just stood dumbfounded for a moment and although obviously gawking at the sight of my stiff prick, she finally stammered back an answer, "Yeah, well, er., uh, you, ah, you look great."

I decided to move the conversation forward, "Lydia, can I offer you a glass of tea, a pop, maybe a beer?"

"Sounds great."

I unlatched the gate and ushered her in. She swayed just ahead of me as we walked up to the deck and into the house. All the while, I was sending images to her of my cock pushing in and out of her pussy and of her orgasming all over my pecker.

As we got inside the house and, "out of eyeshot of the neighbors," I casually put my arm around her to sort of, "test the waters" as I walked her into my kitchen. Lydia was clearly leaning into my body as we walked and within a few short moments, she slipped her own arm around my waist as well.

As I pulled two cold beers from the refrigerator, I could see that her nipples were straining against the fabric of the yellow tank top. I wanted them in my mouth.

I opened up both bottles and handed one to her, "Here you are Lydia."

"Thank you."

We did a quick "clink" of the bottles and took a swig. The beer tasted great but I knew what would taste even better.

"Lydia, excuse me a minute while I go to the washroom. Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back."

I didn't have to go to the bathroom but what I did want to do was to project more images and thoughts to Lydia. As I locked the bathroom door, my mind went back to work.

"You want to fuck me Lydia. You are so horny for my cock. You know you looked at it. You know you want to feel its girth inside of you. You need it. All you need to do is to seduce me and then you can feel my meat sliding inside of you. You can feel the fullness of my cock pushing against the walls of your pussy. You want it bad. You need it bad. You want to feel my cum spray your womb. Seduce me and you can have it."

I figured when I opened the door that I would know for sure if this mental image approach would work or not. With some trepidation, I unlatched the door and walked back into the kitchen. Any apprehension I had felt left me immediately as I saw Lydia's long, beautiful legs stepping out of her red shorts. Then with her eyes locked onto the bulge of my shorts, she walked ever so slowly to me wearing only a very skimpy pair of lace panties and her yellow tank top. Her hands reached down to grasp the bottom of her top and she pulled it over her head. Still closing the distance between us, I openly stared at the most beautifully sculptured belly I had ever seen. I glanced at her matching lace bra and could see that it was no match for the enormity of her breasts as they spilled out all over. As Lydia continued to move slowly and seductively towards me, my mind was reaching sensory overload. It didn't matter what part of Lydia's body I looked at, as it was all simply, "spectacular."

Her hands moved to the rear snap of her bra and she casually let it fall to my kitchen floor. Lydia's breasts swung free and her nipples were like little fingers sticking out of her aureolas. Her eyes were now locked onto mine as she closed the last few feet of space that separated us.

In a most fluid and graceful motion, she slid her hands around my neck and stepped into my arms. I could feel her huge breasts press against my bare chest. Her left leg slid in between my legs so that her thigh rested firmly against my bulge. At the first moment of contact between her thigh and my cock, I heard a small moan escape her mouth.

Studying my face for a moment she finally spoke, "Fuck me Mitch. I really need you to fuck me."

Out mouths connected in a furious, wet, sloppy kiss. My hands roamed all over her back. I cupped her ass through her lace panties and ground my erection hard into her thigh. As I broke the kiss, I pushed her to the floor, and said, "Suck me."

Lydia tore off my jogging shorts and got onto her knees, which provided her with her first eye level and close-up view of my enormous pecker. After saying only one word, "Magnificent," she impaled her face onto my dick. After bobbing on the head for a moment, she licked from my ball sack all the way over the head before jamming as much of my cock meat back into her mouth as she could accommodate.

"That's it. Suck me Lydia. I want to cum in your mouth. I want you to taste me and then I'm gonna take you upstairs and fuck you silly."

Lydia groaned in response and worked at my dick with even more earnest.

I wanted to cum into her mouth. I wanted to know that a woman as hot as this had actually swallowed my spunk. I know it sounds juvenile but it was important to me. I thrust my hips forward and let out a torrent of my cum into her waiting mouth.

"Here is it, baby. Suck it out. Swallow it all."

It seemed like I came forever. Rope after rope of steamy white cock milk poured into her hungry mouth. She savored it. She loved it and she drank every last drop.

As expected, my pecker stayed as rigid as a board and naked, we walked hand-in-hand upstairs thinking nothing of our clothes scattered all over the kitchen floor.

We entered my bedroom and I eased Lydia onto her back. Crawling between her legs, I marveled at the sight of the most beautiful body, I had ever touched. My hands glided all over her breasts and down her belly to her sex. As my fingers began to invade her, I took her right nipple into my mouth.

Lydia cooed with encouragement.

I used my finger like a piston inside of her very, wet hole. My mouth and tongue danced back and forth between both breasts.

I hurriedly kissed my way down her belly as I couldn't wait to taste her. My tongue replaced my fingers and I lapped at her pussy juice. As I sucked her clit into my mouth, Lydia's hips arched and she came into my mouth.

"Ohhhh gawd. That's it Mitch. Oh gawd. Oh my gawd.... Mitch, Mitch, ahhhhhh......!!!!!""

I lapped up the last of her pussy blast and looking up at her while my tongue feasted on her, Lydia looked down at me and asked, "Oh Mitch. What are you doing to me? I've never cum so fast. How did you know? How could you possibly know how to bring me off so fast?"

As I crawled up her body and positioned my pecker at her love nest, I replied, "That's nothing Lydia," and as I eased my cock into her horny hole, I finished my statement with, "Wait till you feel this inside of you."

I started to pump away. Lydia appeared to be almost losing her mind.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers