The Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy decides to exploit his special power.
1.8k words
4.32
157.8k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year a new girl transferred to our school from Los Angeles, Anne Portman. This stunning new arrival had apparently mixed with the biggest stars, and was an instant hit. She was instantly in the 'in crowd', and as befitting her new position she was a complete bitch. Still, she was the fantasy of every heterosexual male in the town, let alone the school. A tall blonde goddess, with blue eyes, massive breasts and a fantastic body, rumours circulated for a while that she had already had plastic surgery in preparation for her career as an actress. She had a short temper and was violent, once smacking a football player to the ground after he allegedly grabbed her ass. She didn’t date, she considered herself above all the mere mortals in our little town.

Now all this would have amounted to nothing if I hadn't of been channel surfing one day and found a show on hypnosis. I had been idly whacking off and thinking about Anne when an epiphany struck me. I could fulfil every man in our town's fantasy by claiming Anne for myself. All I had to do was hypnotise her. But was I too out of practice? I needed a test subject.

"I'm home!" I heard the shout from my bitchy sister Hannah. "I've got Holly with me so don't bother us!" I heard her stomp into her room. I thanked the gods for supplying me with an answer. I've always been able to hypnotise Hannah, taking great delight in it to see the prim bitch obeying my every command. She was also part of the 'in crowd', meaning I could use her to get to Anne. She would make the perfect test subject. And her friend Holly would make a hell of a bonus.

I waited for some time while they made the inevitable phone calls the girls always made, and then I heard them come out into the kitchen. I walked in there after them, attracting looks from them like I'd just slid out from under their shoes.

"What do you want?" Hannah asked. I don't know exactly why she's treats me this way, but it has gone beyond simple sibling rivalry to something deeper.

"Both of you, look into my eyes." I commanded. The force in my voice caused them to, even for a second, but that was all I needed. Their gaze remained fixed there while I spoke.

"Look into my eyes, stare deeply into them. You can feel all control slipping away, any resistance in your body is melting away. There is only my voice, the voice of your master. I am now your Master; you will obey my every command and take pleasure in it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master." they replied together.

"You will only refer to me as Master when there is no-one else around. At other times I will simply be Roger, someone who both of you are smitten with."

"Yes Master." Excellent. It seems I hadn't lost my gift. Now to test something I hadn't before, seeing if I could control them for my own sexual needs. It may seem wrong for me to wish to take my sister, but years of living with her had hardened me to the point where I refused to even acknowledge that she was a blood relative. To me she was just another snooty girl, too wrapped up in her own looks to notice anyone else. But I have to admit, she was stunning, like the members of any 'in crowd' are.

Hannah is fairly short for her twenty years of age, but is bustier than most girls are. She has nice legs that she constantly shows off, and even used to taunt me with, and a firm body. She's not unhealthily thin, but slender in an attractive way. She reminds me as a young, busty Kirsten Dunst, with long blonde hair and a cute face.

Holly was attractive in a different way. She is of Italian descent, and has lovely olive skin and gorgeous dark hair which surrounds an equally attractive face. A great body, with petite breasts which I quite like. I'd been itching to get my hands on her for some time, but she was almost as stuck-up as my sister and equally untouchable.

Now it's not like I'm hideous or anything, but my tastes are too offbeat to be in amongst the 'in-crowd'. For starters I have a brain and I tend to use it, which rules me out automatically at my school. My dick's not a foot long or anything, but I'd say I'm well enough equipped, with a body that's decent but not great.

I've always had an eye on what I can't have (basically the entire female contingent of the 'in-crowd'), and so subsequently I was still single and still a virgin. I didn't mind this too much, but it was getting to the stage where it bothered me. Now with my two new servants before me I planned to fix this little problem.

"Take off your tops and come here." I ordered them. They were both wearing light blouses and skirts. They quickly unbuttoned their blouses and threw them to one side, causing my mouth to drop. Neither was wearing a bra, and the sight before me was truly spectacular. Holly's breasts were fairly small, but with large nipples and areolas that seemed to protrude some distance from them. Hannah's breasts were absolutely massive, almost impossibly so for a girl her age and size. I'd say they were almost rock-melon size, and appeared to leave her in danger of tipping over. I reached out and touched them. Holly's breasts were firm, and warm. A shiver passed through her body as I touched her with my cold hand. Hannah's breasts were softer, and I began groping her hard. I felt her nipples grow erect under my touch, but then I pulled back. I wanted to see the rest.

"Keep going." I told them, nodding at their skirts. They reached down and pulled off their skirts, revealing sheer, high-cut panties. Both were already damp. "Take them off." They both bent over (a sight in itself) as they lowered them then kicked their panties at me. I caught them and enjoyed the musky smell coming from them. My dick was uncomfortably hard in my pants. I decided to take my sister first, both as revenge for her years of bitchiness and also so I could watch those magnificent tits in action.

"Hannah, come here and help me take my clothes off." I sat in a chair while she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. "Now open my fly with your teeth." It was immensely satisfying to watch her do this. Once this was managed I pulled off my pants and sat naked before the two of them.

"Hannah, sit on my lap facing towards me, but don't put my dick in your cunt yet." She sat down and I kissed her hard, before beginning to grope, fondle and suck her large breasts. But I needed something.

"Holly, can you go into Hannah's room and bring in the box of rubbers I know she keeps in her purse?"

She left wordlessly, and I returned to Hannah's breasts, burying my face in them and nipping them. I only pulled my face out when I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Holly offering me the condom box. I shifted Hannah forward on my lap revealing my erect cock and kissed Holly fiercely.

"Come on girl, put one on." I snogged Hannah while Holly rolled the condom over my dick. Once she was finished I was ready for business.

"Are you ready, Hannah?"

"Yes, Master." She replied with a dreamy look on her face. I picked her up by the armpits and plunged her onto my dick. Unsurprisingly there wasn't any resistance; I didn't think she was a virgin. She began thrashing wildly at first, but I was stronger than her and able to control her struggles.

"Start riding, slut." She started bouncing up and down and I rose to meet her, watching those breasts bounce in front of me like they were filled with air. Being my first time I knew I wouldn't last long, and soon enough I was squirting my first load into the condom. I pulled her off and turned my attentions to Holly.

"Holly, remove the condom then see if you can breath a bit of life back into my dick. Make sure you clean it too." Holly took off the condom and then placed her mouth on my penis, giving me a fantastic blowjob. She'd clearly been down on a few guys before. I sat back and relaxed while this exotic creature caused my dick to harden again.

"Hannah, go put the condom in the bin. Make sure you hide it underneath something."

"Yes, Master." She picked up the discarded item and left me to enjoy Holly in peace. My penis was now fully erect and I planned to use it. I ordered her to place another condom over it.

"Holly, let's continue this in my bedroom." I picked her up and carried her in before dropping her onto the bed. I was glad that she was only a little thing. I spread her legs before me and began pushing in. She was tight, a lot tighter than Hannah. My dick met some resistance part way in; she must have still been a virgin. Then with a hard push I was all the way in. There was a screech from Holly, but she replaced that cry with something else as I began thrusting in and out.

"Oh yes that's feels good Master. You make my pussy feel so good, that big hard dick of yours oh you make me feel so fucking good! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me hard! I am your slut, use me for your desire!" She may have been a virgin, but she could talk dirty like a pro. As my tempo increased so did her string of dirty talk, which I found highly arousing. I could feel a surging from the back of my balls which shot up my dick as I started cumming into the condom. I collapsed on top of her, spent for the moment.

"Hannah, come in here." I called to my other slave. Hannah soon entered. I was tempted to go at it again, but these two were not the ones I wanted. Okay, I wanted them but they weren't the ones I REALLY wanted.

"Are either of you on the pill?" I asked them.

"No, Master." They both answered.

"As of tomorrow you are going to fix that problem. You will not be attracted to anyone else; I will be your ultimate man. You are also going to invite Anne Portman over to house at some stage, find a plausible excuse. Do you understand these instructions?"

They both nodded. I smiled. My test run had succeeded beyond all my expectations, and I would soon be shooting my first load into a girl, Anne Portman.