The Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
990 words
3.96
21.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving morning came late for all of us. We wandered into the living room in time to catch some of the Thanksgiving Day parades on the television, and I added some wood to the fireplace, getting a nice crackling fire shortly. We all snuggled together on the couch, enjoying a small breakfast of oatmeal and hot chocolate, warming all of us up.

We all seemed a little unsure what to say after our first night together, so breakfast was a rather quiet affair. When Kyla excused herself to go to the bathroom, I pulled my wife closer.

"Are you really OK with all of this?"

"Yes," she answered. "I just...well...I'm not sure how this will affect us."

"Baby, I understand. This isn't a permanent situation. You are calling all the shots here," I tried to reassure her. "Anyway, I just want you to know she is all yours...and I am all yours. My cock goes in you...and only you. You are not allowed to share that part of me, and I will not touch your new toy without you being there."

I could see the relief spread across my wife's face, and a mischievous grin spread across her face as Kyla returned from the bathroom. "Then let's go play with my new toy!"

As Kyla approached the couch, my wife got up and pulled her closer. She leaned closer and began kissing her, lightly at first, caressing her face. Soon the girls were exchanging deep, open-mouth kisses, and then my wife's hands began to roam, exploring her new friend's body. Kyla let out a moan into my wife's mouth as her hands reached her breasts, and they both pulled apart, grinning.

"Let's go to the bedroom," my wife suggested. We all agreed and headed that direction, the girls' hands roaming over each other, leaving a trail of clothing along the way. As they reached the bed, my wife pushed Kyla gently onto her back, kneeling beside her on the bed, planting gentle kisses all over her belly and breasts. Her left hand began to slide up her leg, tickling the inside of her thighs, slowly making her way to her smooth, glistening mound as she continued planting kisses all over her belly.


I leaned against the doorway, watching the scene unfold before me. As my wife's hand reached its target, Kyla slid her arm between my wife's legs and raised her hand until she reached her moist pussy, causing my wife to moan. I had a great view from my angle; my wife's beautiful rear was stuck in the air, pointed at me, kneeling over another woman, and that other woman's hand massaging her clit. What more can a man hope for?

My wife's fingers were soon buried in Kyla's pussy, and as she sat up on her knees, Kyla returned the favor, sliding two of her fingers into my wife. As she began grinding onto Kyla's hand, my wife looked over her shoulder at me with a smoldering look, beckoning me to her side with just her eyes.

"You seem to have developed quite a tent in you boxers, baby," she said lustily. "Why don't you take them off?" It was more of a command rather than a question, and it took me only seconds to comply. "Lie on the bed, next to Kyla," she instructed.

As I did this, she leaned over Kyla and took my cock in her mouth, slowly and softly. As my erection grew ever larger, she released me. She climbed off the bed, removing her fingers from Kyla. She walked around the bed, and climbed back on, straddling me. Slowly, she lowered her very wet pussy onto my cock, sliding all the way down until we became one. For a few moments, she closed her eyes and rode up and down on my cock, savoring every feeling.

She opened her eyes and gazed at Kyla, who by now was leisurely masturbating beside us, watching as we made love. My wife reached her hand out to Kyla, helping lift her into a kneeling position beside us.

"Can you make us both cum?" my wife looked at me, lust filling her eyes. She gently squeezed her pussy muscles against my cock, causing me to let out a small moan.

I smiled, "I'll do whatever you want me to, baby."

My wife then reached for Kyla's left leg, helping her lift if over me so she was now straddling my face, her pussy inches from my mouth. Both girls immediately began kissing; deep passionate kisses. Their hands caressing each others faces, breasts, asses; whatever they could reach. As my wife resumed her riding of my cock, I lifted my tongue to Kyla's clit, licking and teasing, burying my tongue in her wet folds, pausing to suck on her clit from time to time, hearing the two women moan into each other's mouths.

I increased the intensity, licking faster and faster on her clit, feeling her nearing climax as she ground her pussy into my face. At the same time, my wife increased her intensity riding my cock. With a loud moan, Kyla came, her pussy spasming on my face, coating me with her juices. She slid off to one side, and reached her hand between my wife's legs, rubbing her clit in circular motions as she continued to ride me.

"I'm gonna' come," I told my wife, feeling like I could contain it no longer without the distraction of a pussy in my face.

"Just...a...ungh...second...baby," my wife moaned, "I'm so close...unnhhhhhh." And with that, she came violently, digging her nails into my chest. That was all it took, and I came, thrusting into my wife and her pussy squeezing my cock.

Eventually, all of our breathing returned to normal, and our bodies relaxed. I lay on my side, pulling my wife up next to me. Kyla slid in beside her, and we all took a nap.