The Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife gives details of June installment of the gift.
7.1k words
4.42
61.7k
15
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

Chapter 2: June

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

Well, May had finally ended, one month down only eleven more to go. After spending the previous month having sex with my husband and my sister I knew there was no turning back now whether I liked it or not, and by this point I liked it.

The start of June meant that it was my sister Beth's turn to spend a month with Jeff, and just like May I found myself highly involved in June as well.

Jeff wanted to start our month with Beth off with a bang so when she knocked on the door on June first I opened the door yanked her inside slamming the door behind us. I violently stripped her naked tearing her clothes from her body before she had the chance to say a word. When she was completely naked I kissed her full on the lips and forced my tongue into her mouth. I was not her sister at that point, I was her new lover. When I pulled away she just stood there stunned for a minute staring off into space.

"Wow, that wasn't quite the welcome that I was expecting, but it certainly was exciting." Beth said.

Jeff, who had instructed me to do what I had done, laughed and applauded as he stood up from the chair he had positioned specifically to watch me welcome Beth.

"Well done, what a great performance." Jeff said as he kissed me.

"Do I get one of those?" Beth asked.

"Sure, I'm more than happy to share. Honey, take care of her." Jeff said.

I again kissed my sister, this time it was for nearly a minute and she tilted her head to the side and kissed me back.

"Wow Rebecca, of all of us I never would have guessed that you'd be into girls." Beth said.

"Until last month I had never really thought about having sex with women, but the past month has changed a lot of things." I said.

"I guess so. Well what are we waiting for? You stripped me naked the second I got here and here is it five minutes later and we're still standing in you're foyer. Why isn't someone having sex with me yet, and why am I the only one that's naked?" Beth asked.

"We were thinking the other day and this is the one part of the house that we were pretty sure nobody had been naked in before, and we know nobody's had sex in here before." Jeff said.

"Well that tiled floor doesn't look very comfortable, but alright." Beth said.

"No, not the floor, we have something different in mind." Jeff said.

"He has it in mind, I had nothing to do with this." I said.

"Nothing to do with what?" Beth asked.

"Show her." Jeff said.

I unzipped my dress and let it slip to the floor. Beneath it I wore nothing but the harness of a strap on. I retrieved the rubber dick from the drawer in the table by the door and popped it into place.

"Now, Beth, Rebecca is going to fuck you with her strap on, but you do have a few options on how she does it. Option one has you sitting on the edge of the table here so you can play with Rebecca's breasts while she fucks you. Option number two would have you bend over face first onto the table and take it from behind, you could even take it in the ass if you wanted it like that. Or option three and my favorite, you can put one leg up on the table to spread yourself open for her to fuck you while you bend over and suck my dick. The choice is yours." Jeff said smugly.

"Well there isn't much of a choice to be made now is there? I'll take option number one, followed by number two, then finish it off with number three." Beth said trying to one up Jeff on her options.

"Ah option number four, all of the above, I like that answer. You heard her honey." Jeff said.

Beth propped herself on the edge of the table and I was going to plunge into her with my fake dick when she stopped me.

"Don't I get any lube? I'm pretty turned on so I'm a little wet, but a big dry rubber dick like that will hurt without some lubrication." Beth said.

"Don't worry about that, this bad boy comes with his own." I said giving the dildo a good squeeze and squirting some of the lube inside out onto her pussy lips.

"That's cold." Beth said squirming.

"It's been in the refrigerator for the past few days." I said.

I worked the lube into her pussy by rubbing the head of the dildo all over. This also helped to lube up the length of the dildo itself so when I slid it in it went without too much resistance.

Now I had never been with a woman before being with Hannah in May, and I had definitely never used a strap on dildo on another woman so I didn't really know how to do it and was a little awkward with the movement of my hips at first, but Jeff, helpful husband that he is put his hands on my hips and guided me into a good rhythm.

Beth was groaning and panting at my slow methodical thrusts and she begged me to go faster so I sped up my thrusting. Being that I was using a dildo and not a real cock I didn't have all the sensations that a man has when he is fucking a woman, but I must say it was an interesting and exciting experience to be on the other side of the cock and see what a woman looks like during sex from the man's perspective.

Either I am really good with the strap on or Beth was already close to an orgasm because it only took five minutes until she leaned forward, hugged me tight, and she erupted into orgasm. When she released her embrace she flopped back onto the table.

"Don't stop now, flip her over and ram her hard from behind. You can really drive her up the walls following an orgasm like that." Jeff said, as he pointed the video camera at us.

I pulled the dildo out of Beth's pussy and helped her roll over onto her stomach. I had to pull her hips down to the edge of the table so that I could penetrate her from behind. When I pushed in she pushed back against me and soon my forward thrusts were being met by her backward thrusts.

We were really going at it. I had my hands on her hips pulling her back into me with all my strength. I was so into it that for a few minutes there I swear that dildo became a real cock and I could feel her very depths.

The way we were positioned had the back end of the dildo rubbing against my clit and it was driving me mad. To bring myself to orgasm I pounded Beth harder and faster and just as she was reaching her second orgasm I was rewarded with one of my own.

We were both panting hard when we came down from our orgasmic highs. I slumped down onto the smooth warm skin of Beth's back. I kissed her back as the rubber cock slipped out of her now well-lubricated pussy.

"That was great ladies. Are we ready for option number three?" Jeff asked bringing us back to reality.

"Get those pants off and I'll let you know." Beth said.

Jeff removed his clothes in a teasingly slow manner. By the time he lowered his boxers Beth and I had caught our breaths and were watching him. When Jeff's cock came into view Beth pushed me off of her back and positioned herself as she had been directed to. She had one leg up on the table further spreading her well used, gaping, pussy for me. She was also bent over so that she could suck and stroke Jeff's cock as I again stuffed her pussy with my strap on.

Jeff and I handed the video camera back and forth while we skewered her from both ends.

I took a much slower deliberate pace as I fucked her this time. I knew that she could care less about the dildo in her pussy, her complete attention was on the massive cock going down her throat.

And down her throat it went. Since we've been married Jeff has wanted me to deep throat him, but I can't do it, he's just too big for me. Beth however had no such problem and she was more than willing to put her talent to use.

We reached a nice rocking motion where Jeff and I barely had to move our hips, we would just both use our arms to pull Beth down onto our respective shafts.

I'd pull back on her hips pulling her down until she bottomed out on my dildo while getting enough of Jeff's cock out of her throat to allow her to breath.

Then Jeff would pull her back down onto his cock until her lips touched at the base of his cock. For a good twenty minutes we moved slowly like this, then Jeff sped things up.

He pulled Beth away from me almost the instant she had bottomed out on my dildo. In response I pulled hard on her hips as soon as she stopped moving towards Jeff.

Soon we were both fucking her for all we were worth. It got to the point where neither of us could pull her any more so we both started thrusting our hips into her as hard as we could. Jeff was fucking her face so hard I thought he'd chip her teeth. Meanwhile I was absolutely abusing her pussy with my dildo.

Beth was grunting and moaning as loud as she could with Jeff's cock down her throat.

Again the pressure on my clit brought me to orgasm at almost the same time Beth hit hers. Jeff followed shortly and he slammed his cock so far down her throat that I think he shot his cum directly into her intestines bypassing her stomach completely.

Jeff and I pulled out of Beth who collapsed in a sweaty heap on the floor.

"Damn Jeff, if you were gonna abuse my throat like that the least you could have done was let me taste the cum you shot into my stomach." Beth said.

"Sorry about that, I'd always wanted to see how far down a woman's throat I could get when I shot. Your sister has a narrow throat that I can't get down. I promise that next time I will let you have a taste." Jeff said.

"Sis you are absolutely brutal with that strap on. It feels like I've been fucked by 20 guys." Beth said.

"Not bad for a first timer is she." Jeff said.

"First timer my ass." Beth said.

"Good idea. Let's get you into the living room so we can go for some double penetration." Jeff said.

"Some what?" I asked.

"You're gonna fuck her in the ass with your strap on while I fuck what's left of her pussy." Jeff said.

"Oh, okay. What did you call it again?" I asked. I had never heard of it before.

"Double penetration." Jeff said.

"Double because we are going to fuck her pussy and ass at the same time right?" I asked.

"Usually but you can have double vaginal or double anal, but I don't think that Beth is quite ready for either of those." Jeff said.

"Hell no I'm not, I have a hard enough time taking one at a time in my ass I don't even want to imagine two. Rebecca I had no idea your husband was so kinky." Beth said.

"Neither did I. Just where did you learn about all these things darling?" I asked.

"The Internet. Sometimes work is really slow and you know how horny I am all the time so I just surf around and find things that sound interesting. As I recall most of the tricks I've found have worked pretty well at making you hot." Jeff said.

"That's true. Oh well, how do we do this double penetration thing?" I asked.

"Let's see, the easiest way would be for you to sit in this chair." Jeff said.

"Make sure she lubes that thing up again or else it will never fit into my ass." Beth said.

I lubed up my dildo again even though it was still quite slick with Beth's pussy juices.

"Okay Beth, lower your ass down onto her at your own pace. I don't want you to injure yourself just as we really begin to have some fun." Jeff said.

Beth straddled my legs and lowered herself down. She spread her ass cheeks and wiggled her butt around until the head of the dildo was against her asshole. She pushed down and the dildo forced open her sphincter and slid in about an inch. She moaned as she adjusted to being stretched by the dildo. She lowered herself inch by inch until she was sitting on my lap all 8 inches of the rubber dick buried deep inside her ass.

"Oh god it's been awhile since I've had anything in my ass, I'd forgotten how it feels. Okay Jeff I'm ready to see how much of your monster will fit in my pussy." Beth said.

Jeff positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. As he eased it into her Beth's groans came from deeper and deeper within her until it seemed like they came from the very depths of her pussy.

"I have never been so filled with cock in my life. You are one lucky woman to be married to this cock." Beth said.

"I know it. So what do I have to do for this?" I asked.

"You pretty much just sit there. If you can help Beth raise and lower herself on your dildo it would help, but basically you're just a mounting point for the dildo this time." Jeff said.

Jeff started fucking Beth's pussy as she bucked up and down and wiggled around on my dildo with her ass. Beth was grunting and groaning, shrieking and screaming, sighing and panting, and at times she seemed to be doing them all at once. It was absolutely remarkable. After awhile Jeff was getting really close to cumming.

"Where do you want it?" Jeff asked.

"Shoot it in me! I'm not on the pill for nothing." Beth said.

That was all it took and Jeff buried his cock into her and pumped her full of his hot love juice. We unstacked ourselves and we all sat on the floor breathing heavily.

"Damn Jeff, look at all that cum running out of me. Hey Rebecca, would you like to clean me up?" Beth asked.

"Hey, it's my mess, I'll clean it up." Jeff said.

"Okay. In that case, take that dildo off so I can give you some well earned attention sis." Beth said.

Beth laid on the coffee table to make it easier for Jeff to eat her sloppy pussy. From what I've heard most men won't go down on a woman after he's cum in her, but not Jeff. The first time we ever had sex he was slurping his cum out of me almost as soon as he'd pulled his cock out of the way.

He went to work on Beth and I removed the strap on and squatted down on her face. She hungrily lapped away at my aching pussy. It felt so good that my legs went weak and I squatted even harder on her head.

Beth had two orgasms while Jeff sucked her pussy, which helped to flush his cum out of her. I had two wonderful orgasms of my own while squatting on Beth's face. After Jeff had finished cleaning her up he propped himself up against the edge of the couch and I bent down and replaced his mouth with mine. Beth's pussy was hot and sticky and carried the sweet taste of both of their cum.

Beth and I licked each other for over an hour bringing each other to intense orgasms. I had gotten a lot of experience at eating pussy in May but Beth was just as good at it if not better.

"See all the fun you two missed growing up. You were close, but you were never this close." Jeff said.

"If we were she never would have had time to marry you." Beth said.

"Judging by the fact that she's been going at you for over an hour nonstop I'd say you're right. And to think that when we started things with Hannah last month we had to teach her how to eat pussy." Jeff said.

"Well the education was very good, I could have her eat me all day." Beth said.

"No you can't because you are my gift and I want to watch you fuck her with the strap on now." Jeff said.

"Oh goodie, I was hoping I'd get to try that thing out." Beth said.

Beth strapped the dildo to her pelvis and danced around stroking it as if it were the greatest thing on earth.

"Where do you want me STUD?" I asked her emphasizing the word stud.

"On the coffee table here. I want to see the look in your eyes as I give it to you." Beth said.

I laid down on the coffee table and spread my knees wide apart for her. She crawled up between my legs on her knees and without warning jabbed the dildo up into my pussy. I shrieked with surprise and Jeff laughed at my reaction. Beth took her role as the 'man' seriously and brought me within an eyelash of orgasm five times only to slow down and build back up to it. When she finally did bring me over the edge it was great.

Jeff, like always, was three steps ahead and was moving on before I was done enjoying my post-orgasmic bliss.

"Ladies, we've left out some very important parts. You both have very lovely breasts and to this point they have been ignored for the most part. I want you to give each other's breasts a massage." Jeff said.

I went first pouring some baby oil onto my hands and then some on to each of Beth's breasts. The oil was warm and it felt good as I gently rubbed it into the smooth skin of Beth's full breasts. When I got done she oiled my breasts up as well, but she didn't stop there. Beth proceeded to oil up my entire body from head to toe. Not to be outdone I oiled her up as well until we both glistened.

"Wow, you two look great. A guy could tittyfuck your beautiful breasts for hours" Jeff said.

"Prove it." Beth said.

So he did. For three hours Jeff alternated ten minutes between my tits and then ten minutes between Beth's tits. When our tits weren't being used we would be rubbing our pussy or our tongue against the pussy of the other girl. When he was finally ready to cum Jeff had us get on our knees and he stood over us.

"Oh god, those are four beautiful tits. I'm gonna make them all sticky with cum." Jeff grunted.

He stroked himself over the edge spraying his cum all over our breasts and hitting all four of our nipples.

"Damn that was hot." Jeff said.

"But look at the mess you made." Beth said.

"Now you have an excuse to get your mouths on each other's nipples, and I want to see that." Jeff said.

Beth and I proudly pushed our cum splattered tits out with pride as the other licked them clean.

"I'm getting pretty tired. Maybe we should grab a shower and head for bed." Jeff said.

"A bed, there's a novel place to have sex." Beth said.

"By the time he gets to bed any sex you get will be from me." I said.

"That's not a bad alternative." Beth said, then she kissed me.

We headed to the master bathroom and into our shower.

"Allow me to try to get you two dirty girls clean." Jeff said playfully.

Beth and I stood under the shower as Jeff lathered and rinsed every inch of our bodies with the hand shower. I was in heaven having Jeff's hands on me and I could tell that Beth was enjoying it as well. She really enjoyed it when Jeff kissed her and began rubbing between her legs.

Beth was determined to get another taste of his cum so she dropped to her knees and licked and stroked his cock. She took it down her throat a few times but she wasn't going to miss a drop of his salty specialty. She finally made him cum in her mouth and she licked his cock clean and stood up.

I could tell that Jeff was spent so we got out of the shower, dried off and headed for our king-sized bed. Jeff always slept in the middle when Hannah was our guest, but that night he knew that Beth and I would be continuing to enjoy each other after he was asleep so he flopped on one side.

Jeff slept through some of the most enjoyable sex I had all month too. Beth and I licked each other's pussies and breasts raw and then moved on to licking each other's asses. Neither of us had ever tried that before and we both found it to be a unique and oddly enjoyable experience. When we did fall asleep it was in a 69; our faces still buried in each other's pussies.

When I woke up the next morning I knew instantly that it was going to be a wonderful day. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was my sister's pussy. The first thing I smelled was her sweet musk. The first thing I heard was her tongue already lapping at my aching clit. The first thing I tasted was the dried remnants of her cum from the night before on my lips. The first thing I touched was the smooth skin of the backs of her thighs as I pulled her pussy closer to my tongue. It was a true breakfast buffet of sensory stimulation and it was all coming from my beautiful sister.

We didn't speak a word and neither of us seemed very interested in making the other cum, we were just enjoying giving and getting some early morning oral attention.

"Hey Beth, this is great, but I really need to pee." I said after awhile.

"Me too." Beth said.

"Great idea, let's all go to the shower so we can pee." Jeff said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers
12