The Gift Ch. 10

Story Info
Jeff's cousin Kate fucks Jeff & his timid friend Ted.
7.4k words
4.43
54k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

Chapter 10: January

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

When I'd gone to bed after our New Year's Eve party I knew that January 1st had the potential to be one of the longest days of my life. I would be hung over worse than I'd been in a very long time, and I wasn't sure when Kate would get there or how active she would want to be as I figured she'd be pretty hung over too.

At seven in the morning I was roused from my sleep by the ringing of the doorbell and knocking on the door. My head was pounding and I was exhausted after getting just five hours of sleep so going downstairs to open the door was no small task. I couldn't find my robe so I wrapped a blanket around my naked body just in case it wasn't who I was expecting at the door.

As I opened the door the bright sun poured in and blinded me adding to the already horrible pounding in my head. I held my hand up to block the sun and found Jeff's cousin Kate was standing on the stoop waiting to be invited inside.

"Good morning, come on in." I said.

Kate didn't look to be hung over at all, which was odd as it seemed as if everyone had always had a drink in their hand the whole time last night at the party.

I shut the door and walked to the kitchen to make a pot of strong coffee. Kate sat at the table and as soon as the coffee was ready I poured us each a cup and I sat across from her.

"I take it that you weren't expecting me so early." Kate said.

"No, I wasn't, but this is okay, you're obviously excited about getting your month with Jeff started." I said.

"Can you blame me? After the things I heard last night at the party I wanted to ask if I could just stay since the month had already started, but I didn't have any stuff with me in case we decide to go out somewhere." Kate said.

"Oh he'll definitely take you somewhere; we've been lots of places in the past few months. Nicole didn't get to go anywhere last month because we spent so much time here." I said.

"I know, she told me all about the 12 babes of Christmas and the chocolate treats that were waiting under the tree Christmas morning. I wonder what he's got in store for me." Kate said.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it will be something that you'll never forget." I said.

"I guess if you're hung over and groggy that means he will be too so we'd be better off letting him sleep some more wouldn't we?" Kate asked.

"If you expect to get anything out of him today you'd better let him sleep as long as he wants to." I said.

Just then Jeff walked into the kitchen showing no signs of the party from the night before.

"Good morning ladies." Jeff said.

"It just isn't fair." I said.

"What's not fair sweetie?" Jeff asked.

"I had five glasses of wine and two glasses of champagne last night and I'm miserable this morning and you downed almost a whole bottle of Scotch and here you are bright eyed and bushy tailed." I said.

"What can I say; my body just filters my blood quicker than yours does. I know something that will make you feel better." Jeff said.

"What?" I asked.

"This." Jeff said.

He leaned over from the chair next to me and kissed me. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and began caressing mine. I felt myself being absorbed by the kiss and the pounding in my head was drowned out by the pounding in my heart.

I felt Jeff's hand pulling the sheet down exposing my breasts to Kate for the first time. His gentle caress teased my nipples and felt so good on my breasts as his mouth continued to stay locked tightly to mine. My head moved forward to try to maintain the kiss when he moved his lips away from mine, but it was not to be. Jeff lowered his mouth to one of my nipples.

A hangover makes loud noises almost unbearable, but to my surprise it also made physical sensations seem more intense as well. As Jeff gently suckled on first one nipple then the other it felt as if my nipples were melting into his face and we were becoming one, if only for an instant.

I cradled his head lovingly as a mother cradles an infant to her breast to feed. The sensations that I was feeling were incredible, but alas they were over just as suddenly as they had begun.

Jeff pulled his lips away from my nipple and I was surprised when he scooped me up into his arms and placed me on the table. The sheet was still bunched around my waist and he pulled at it gently as if opening a baby's diaper. What he found inside could not be found in any baby's diaper however. Awaiting him beneath the folds of the silk sheet was the very hot, very wet pussy of a highly aroused adult woman.

If sensations in my mouth and in my nipples thanks to Jeff's tongue were incredible, the sensations as his mouth made contact with my pussy could only be described as heavenly. God himself could not have given me more perfect pleasure at that moment.

Given my highly aroused state it didn't take long before Jeff had me begging to cum and he quickly took me over the edge. It wasn't the strongest orgasm that I had ever had, but it was very powerful, and when I came down from my orgasm my hangover was practically gone.

"How do you feel now?" Jeff asked.

"Well, I think I'll be able to start drinking more." I said.

"What makes you say that?" Kate asked.

"I've found a cure for hangovers that is both highly effective, and very fun to use." I said.

We all laughed.

"So Kate, I see that you're here awfully early this morning." Jeff said.

"After the stories I heard last night I couldn't wait to get started." Kate said.

"Well then I'd better go make a phone call." Jeff said.

"Who are you going to call baby?" I asked.

"Ted and I were going to get together for brunch, but since Kate's ready to go I'll have to cancel." Jeff said.

Jeff called his friend Ted really quick to cancel their plans claiming that he had a bad hangover.

He came back to the kitchen to find me still lying on the table where he'd left me. He laughed.

"Rebecca, why are you still laying there? Are you hoping that I'd want seconds of breakfast?" Jeff asked.

"The thought had crossed my mind." I said; mindlessly playing with my pussy.

"Did you offer Kate any?" Jeff asked.

"How rude of me, how could I be so thoughtless? Kate would you like a taste?" I asked.

"I suppose I might as well get my first taste of pussy out of the way right away." Kate said.

"Take your clothes off and get up on the table with her." Jeff said.

Kate stood up, unzipped her dress, and let it fall. That's when I realized just how ready for this month Kate was. Beneath her dress she wore nothing but a garter belt and stockings, and her pussy had been completely shaved.

"Well will you look at that, she came ready to play." Jeff said.

Kate crawled up on the table with me, swung her leg over my head and lowered her pussy to my face as she lowered her mouth to my pussy.

Jeff poured himself a cup of coffee and pulled his chair up close to the table as he watched the two of us licking each other.

Like many of the other girls Kate was a first timer when it came to oral sex with a woman so I got to experience another woman's lesbian maturation process. Within minutes Kate was cumming all over my face as she frantically licked and fingered my pussy trying to give me an orgasm as well.

I had given her three orgasms by the time she finally brought me to one. She instantly pulled herself off of me, pulled me up off the table and kissed me.

"Rebecca I'm sorry that I wasn't able to give you the same kind of pleasure that you gave me, but I'm new at this lesbian thing." Kate said.

"Don't worry about it. By the end of the month you'll be an expert." I said with a smile.

We both turned to look at Jeff who had been just sitting there sipping his coffee while Kate and I had been going at it.

"Oh, are you done? I was just enjoying the show. So what would you like to do now?" Jeff asked.

"I want Rebecca to watch you fuck me in your bed." Kate said.

Jeff and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Kate asked.

"We've done that with just about everybody so far. Is there something about fucking a married man in the bed that he shares with his wife while she can do nothing but watch that makes what we're doing even hotter?" I asked.

"It's hard to make fucking my cousin and his wife for a whole month hotter, but having her watch the two of us together in the bed that they share as a married couple is a way to make it hotter." Kate said.

"Okay. If that's what you want to do next, then we'll do that next." Jeff said.

He simply stood up and headed for the stairs. Kate and I pulled ourselves off the table and followed him up to our bedroom. He'd already made the bed so he was yanking the covers off of the bed when I entered the room.

I knew that Kate wanted me to watch so I put a chair by the bed and sat down. Jeff quickly removed his clothes as he had been dressed so he could go meet Ted later.

Kate admired his impressive body for a few seconds then climbed up on the bed and spread her legs.

"I'm all warmed up from earlier and it looks like you're ready to go, so let's just get to it." Kate said.

Jeff crawled up onto the bed with Kate. He crawled up over her and eased his cock into her.

She let out a moan of pleasure as she savored the sensation of having Jeff's cock sliding into her.

I sat there and watched as my husband had sex with his cousin in our bed. Kate kept looking over at me as if she was taking some great satisfaction in having sex with Jeff in front of me in our bed. I'd seen Jeff with a lot of different women in that bed in the past few months so I had gotten used to it, and I'd come to enjoy watching him enjoy other women; something that I never could have imagined happening before the gift began.

Kate reached orgasm three times before Jeff finally buried his cock into her and pumped her full of his cum. Kate held him close to her for a few minutes after he had cum, then he pushed her off of him and moved so that she could suck his dick.

"Eat your husband's cum out of my pussy while I suck his cock." Kate said.

I moved between her legs and began devouring the mixture of their love juices. Eating "creampies" out of the women that Jeff was with was another thing that I had never pictured myself doing but had come to enjoy.

I had always enjoyed the taste of Jeff's cum and had found that I enjoyed the taste of pussy as well. I found that the taste of the two of them together was better than either of them by themselves.

Kate sucked Jeff to the point of needing to cum as I licked her pussy.

"Shoot your cum on her face while she licks my pussy." Kate said.

Jeff just laughed, moved down close to my face and blasted me with his cum. My forehead, cheeks, and nose were covered, and I had to close my eyes to keep the cum out of them.

I immediately felt Kate moves so that she was licking the cum from my face.

We spent the rest of the day fucking. Kate seemed to want to be the one in charge and to subjugate me to a lesser role than most of the other girls had. She had me sit and watch more, and she even had me leave the room when they first did anal.

She was trying to play some kind of power games, but I had been doing this for several months now, there was nothing she could do to me, to Jeff, or to the both of us that would get inside my head. Jeff seemed to be having a great time and that was the reason that I had given him the gift in the first place, for his enjoyment. So I went along with Kate's games that first day.

January 2nd started off like it was going to be more of the same.

"Rebecca, Jeff and I will be having breakfast in the dinning room. I want eggs, bacon, toast, fresh fruit, and orange juice." Kate said.

"Okay." I said.

I made breakfast and served it to them, then brought my own plate to join them.

"You can eat in the kitchen." Kate said.

I didn't mind her little head games when they were having sex, but this was breakfast so I sat down at the table.

"I thought I told you to eat in the kitchen." Kate said.

I was just about to say something when Jeff beat me to it.

"You two should eat quickly because we're going shopping right after breakfast." Jeff said.

With her thoughts on going shopping Kate dropped her games for awhile. We ate quickly, got dressed, and got in Jeff's SUV and headed out. Kate made a point of sitting in the front seat leaving me in the back seat.

We arrived at the mall and Kate took Jeff's arm leaving me trailing along behind them. I assumed that we were going to be buying more clothes like we had during several other trips to the mall, but Jeff headed right into the furniture store.

"Good morning, my name is Sharon, how may I help you?" Sharon asked.

"Good morning Sharon, I need a new bed. My wife and I have put a lot of mileage on ours and it's just not as comfortable as it used to be." Jeff said.

"What size bed are you looking for?" Sharon asked.

"Well, as close as we spend most nights we could sleep on a twin, but we need at least a king." Jeff said.

"Well, we have a variety of king sized beds are you looking for just a mattress or will you be needing the whole bed?" Sharon asked.

"We've pretty much worn the springs out if you know what I mean so we'll need the whole thing." Jeff said.

Kate posed as Jeff's wife, but he made sure to have me try out each of the beds. Finally we found one that we liked and Jeff bought it. The store had a same day delivery policy and they weren't very busy so they loaded our new bed right on their truck and followed us home.

They set it up and hauled off the old bed, I put some new sheets on the bed and then it was time to break it in.

Kate started tearing her clothes off and jumped on the bed.

"Okay Jeff, let's break this baby in." Kate said.

"Kate, do you know why I bought this new bed?" Jeff asked.

"Well, the old one had taken quite a beating from all of the sex that you had on it over the past few months." Kate said.

"That's true, it was getting pretty worn out, but the real reason I bought this bed was to teach you something." Jeff said.

"Oh? What are you going to teach me?" Kate asked.

Jeff picked Kate up, walked over to the door, set her down in the hallway and closed the door and locked it.

"What the hell is this? Jeff, I don't understand." Kate said.

"I know you don't and that's why I bought the bed. This is the bed that Rebecca and I will be sharing as husband and wife for a long time to come. Did you really think that I was going to have sex with you on that bed before I'd made love to my wife on it?" Jeff asked.

I was thrilled to hear those words from Jeff. He had noticed the way Kate was treating me and he didn't like it.

"Jeff, I don't understand, I thought this was our month to be together." Kate said from the other side of the door.

"It is our month to be together Kate, and I think we can have a very enjoyable month, but there are a few things that you don't seem to understand about what we're doing here." Jeff said.

"What don't I understand?" Kate asked.

"For one thing, it was Rebecca that set this up so treating her like you did yesterday isn't a very nice way to thank her for not only allowing but arranging for you and I to spend this month together. On top of that you were disrespecting my wife, who is more important to me than anything. I thought about telling you to leave when you tried to make her eat in the kitchen this morning. If you don't want Rebecca around this month say so and she can leave, but don't expect me to have sex with you any more if you insist on continuing to disrespect her like that. Remember you agreed to be my gift, I didn't agree to be yours. That means that you can leave at anytime you choose or when I say so. It also means that while I might choose to go along with your ideas, the final say is mine. Do we understand one another?" Jeff asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry." Kate said.

"Good. Now, you're on your own until tomorrow morning, you can stay in the guest room tonight, and since you made her cook this morning I expect you to have breakfast ready for us at 8:00 a.m.." Jeff said.

"It's not even noon yet, are you really going to be in there all day and all night?" Kate asked.

"We've got a brand new bed to break in." Jeff said.

Jeff turned away from the door and looked at me. I had undressed and was sitting on the edge of the new bed reclined slightly on my hands with my back arched and my legs crossed.

"That was one of the most loving things you've ever done. Her sexual head games didn't really bother me, but when she tried to make me eat in the kitchen and when she assumed that she would get to have you in our new bed before me that really got to me." I said.

"I know it did honey. Hopefully buying this new bed has taught her a lesson. I think she'll be showing you the proper respect from now on." Jeff said.

He undressed and we made love. After several hours we started getting hungry but we didn't want to leave the room so we started looking around for anything edible that we had in our bedroom.

We still had lots of the chocolates that Jeff had given me for Christmas and I kept a box of those cereal bars on my dressing table in case I got hungry so we ate what we found and made love over and over and fell asleep in our wonderful new bed.

The next morning at breakfast Kate seemed different. She was much more respectful to me than she had been before.

Jeff took the lead after breakfast and never gave it up for the rest of the month. Kate and I both did what he asked of us. It was seven days before Jeff had sex with Kate in our new bed. He would only do her on the floor or in one of the other bedrooms or on the couch, but not in our bed.

She got the point very well and we were all able to enjoy our time together.

On the last Saturday of the month Kate and I were eating breakfast when Jeff walked into the kitchen fully clothed.

"Ladies, put some clothes on, something revealing and easy to remove with no underwear." Jeff said.

"Why do we need to put clothes on?" Kate asked.

"Well I suppose you could stay naked if you wanted too. You're going to end up naked again soon enough but I figured you might be a little uncomfortable being naked when our guest arrives." Jeff said.

"Guest? What guest?" I asked.

"Ted's coming over today." Jeff said.

"Ted?" Kate asked.

Jeff got a wicked smile on his face.

"Yeah, Ted. He's had a crush on you for his whole life and since you have agreed to do anything and anyone that I want you to do I decided that I'd give my old friend the chance to live out the dream that he'd have no chance of on his own." Jeff said.

"You're darn right he wouldn't have a chance on his own. He's never been able to say more than two words to me at one time and he almost passed out doing that." Kate said.

"That won't be a problem today. He might get tongue tied, but he will be having sex with you." Jeff said.

"Well, okay, it doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't try anything creepy." Kate said.

"I'll be in control of the situation. He won't do anything that I don't tell him to do. If you'll just follow my lead you might even have some fun with this." Jeff said.

"Whatever you want." Kate said.

I should probably give you a little background on Jeff's friend Ted.

Jeff and I have known Ted for most of our lives. He moved in down the street from Jeff's house when we were in fourth grade. Ted was the only other boy our age in the neighborhood so Jeff latched onto him immediately so he'd have a guy friend to hang out with sometimes instead of just spending all of his time with me and my sisters.

Ted was the most timid kid I'd ever met. He would never look any one in the eye, he never seemed sure of anything, it was like he didn't feel that he had any right to exist and was ready to apologize for it at a moment's notice.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers
12