The Gift Ch. 12

Story Info
Jeff and Rebecca's daughter takes her turn with her father.
8.5k words
4.41
38.6k
10
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

Chapter 12: March

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first. My apologies for taking so long to complete this chapter.

It was Saturday March first and that meant that it was the first day of our oldest daughter Heather's month with Jeff. The past ten months had been building to this and now it was here. The next two months had been in the back of my mind from the moment that my sister suggested that we include the girls in this.

I was both excited and terrified as Jeff and I sat on the couch waiting for Heather to get here. Jeff was cool and collected like he always is. Nothing seems to rattle that man, not even the thought of having sex with his own daughter. I don't know why I expected him to show any signs of apprehension, after the things I had seen him do over the past ten months I should have known better. He might have been relaxed, but I was on pins and needles.

When the doorbell rang it startled me and I jumped to my feet. Jeff laughed at me.

"Damn honey, relax, get yourself something to drink and I'll get the door." Jeff said.

There was no way I was missing that first moment they would share together. I regained my composure and followed Jeff to the door.

He opened the door wide and the morning sun shone in my eyes. As my eyes adjusted I saw my little girl standing on the front step; a suitcase in her hand.

"Hi daddy, hi mom." Heather said as she stepped inside.

"Hello Heather." I said.

"That's an awfully small suitcase for a month long visit." Jeff said.

"I don't plan on wearing very much most of the time, and anything I need you can buy me." Heather said.

"Can you believe her; even at a time like this she's got a scheme to get me to buy her clothes." Jeff said.

"We certainly can't have daddy's special little girl wearing rags can we?" Heather asked.

"Of course not angel. Your dad is just kidding, aren't you honey?" I asked.

"Yes, of course we'll buy you all the clothes you need." Jeff said.

"Good. Now who's up for a trip to the mall?" Heather asked excitedly.

Jeff and I looked at each other and shrugged. We hopped in the car and headed for the mall. Heather spent all day picking out clothes, mainly skimpy little outfits that she modeled for Jeff to tease him a little bit.

Heather spent more in one day on clothes than I typically do in a year and I'm a clotheshorse myself. She didn't approach what we'd spent on our little Vegas trip last summer, but I wasn't about to tell her that, she'd have taken it as a challenge.

After spending all day at the mall we went home to unload her new stuff and when it was all unloaded she had a surprise for us.

"Mom, Dad, I have three tickets to this black tie charity event tonight so go put on your tux dad and mom put on your best evening gown because we're going out." Heather said.

We all got dressed up in our very best and went to a very nice hotel and had a fabulous dinner. Heather and I spent the evening taking turns spinning Jeff or any other man that asked around the dance floor.

When we went to get in the car to drive home Heather had me drive so she and Jeff could be alone in the back seat. I watched in the rearview mirror as she sat in his lap and held him the whole way home. They weren't kissing, their hands weren't exploring each other's bodies; it was just one big long hug. It was so adorable.

When we got home, Heather led us straight up to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and Jeff sat beside her. They faced each other, held each other's hands, and sat silently for a few minutes.

"Daddy, before we get started, I want you to know that I've only done this a few times with inexperienced partners. So I hope that you weren't counting on me to be able to do some of those tricks I've heard the other girls talk about." Heather said.

"Sweetheart, it wouldn't matter to me if you knew the Kama Sutra inside and out or if you were a complete virgin. As far as I'm concerned the fact that you're here and doing this in the first place means that it will be incredible. Besides we have a whole month to teach you some of those tricks." Jeff said.

"Well, I want to learn as many as I can, but I'm a little nervous so I think it would be best if you took the lead on getting things started. Okay?" Heather asked.

"That's fine by me." Jeff said.

Jeff leaned in and he kissed her for the first time on the lips. Heather was hesitant at first but soon she was returning his kiss. Their tongues began to explore one another's mouths.

Jeff's hands began to delicately explore Heather's body. She giggled a little as his hands made their way across her breasts. Jeff smiled as they finally broke their kiss. He took her hand and helped her to stand up. He kissed her again as he slowly unzipped her dress.

I had torn myself away from my seat for a few seconds during their kiss so that I could grab the video camera. We'd been video taping a lot of the action over the past year, and this was certainly something that we would want to be able to watch again and again. I focused the viewfinder clearly on Heather as her dad slowly pulled the dress off of her shoulders and worked it down her body.

Heather's face and upper chest were flushed bright red as the cups of her strapless bra came into view. Jeff worked the dress down slowly, it was a very form fitting garment so even unzipped it fit her figure snuggly.

The top of a garter belt then the waistband of a pair of panties came into view, and finally the dress was at her ankles on the floor.

Jeff proceeded to kiss her again as his hands roamed over her silky smooth skin. He kissed his way down her neck and down into her cleavage. He gently released the clasp holding the bra in place and let it fall. He gently caressed the tender skin of her young firm breasts as his lips trailed little kisses all over them working slowly towards her nipples which I could clearly see were hard enough to cut glass.

Heather groaned as Jeff gently sucked her nipples making sure to caress the other breast while he suckled at her like an infant.

After thoroughly enjoying her breasts Jeff kissed his way down until he was on his knees in front of her. He kissed Heather's belly button and the area below the belly button but above the garter belt.

He kissed his way along the top of the garter belt to her right hip. He then changed directions and kissed down her hip closely following the strap that attached to her black stocking. He kissed his way down the stocking lifting her leg as he went.

He kissed his way down to her ankles and then down her foot onto her black high heeled shoe. He kissed his way around the top of the shoe then he gently pulled it off.

Jeff proceeded to kiss all over her stocking covered foot then started up her leg. When he reached the top of the stocking he unclipped it from the garter belt and started slowly peeling the stocking down kissing the smooth skin that he found underneath.

Jeff pulled the stocking all the way off and again kissed all over her now bare foot. He then started kissing his way up the inside of her leg.

He kissed his way up her inner thigh, then teasingly kissed his way across the front of her clearly damp panties as he made his way across to her other leg.

He repeated the process on her other leg kissing his way down her stocking covered leg, removing her shoe, kissing his way back up her stocking covered leg, unclasping the stocking, kissing his way down her leg as the stocking gets peeled off, then kissing back up the inside of her now bare leg.

When her legs were completely bare Jeff pulled the garter belt off and tossed it aside. He then stood up and kissed Heather again. His hands were getting more and more adventuresome in their roaming. His right hand was now intensely rubbing the front of her panties while his left hand was squeezing her firm young ass.

Jeff took a step forward as he was kissing her. It took Heather off guard and caused her to stumble backwards and she flopped onto the bed. Jeff positioned himself over her and to one side and kissed her again as his left hand massaged her breasts. Then he again lowered his mouth to her breasts and his hand ventured south to rub the damp patch over her still panty-clad pussy.

He moved on from her breasts and worked his way down until he was kissing the lowest reaches of her lower belly. He then teasingly pulled her panties down to the point where only the slightest bit of material remained between her pussy and fresh air and kissed down as low as he could go without actually kissing her pussy.

Heather kept trying to lift her butt up to help get them off but Jeff was still enjoying his kissing adventure so he held her firmly to the bed. Finally after he had teased her enough he stopped holding her down and when she lifted up he pulled her soaked panties down her legs and threw them to me.

Jeff took his time getting to work on what we all knew was coming. He kissed all around Heather's completely bald pussy teasing her until she had to tell him it was time by wrapping her legs around his head and pulling his mouth into her pussy.

Heather let out one of the hottest moans I have ever heard just as the first flick of Jeff's talented tongue sent her over the edge. Her instantaneous orgasm was their mutual reward for all of Jeff's slow deliberate teasing kisses. His tongue teased her clit right through her first orgasm and we discovered that Heather is multi-orgasmic as she was wracked by wave after wave of the ultimate sensation that a woman can have.

After several minutes and 5 deliciously wet orgasms Heather was trembling and Jeff looked up at the camera with a big smile on his splattered face.

He moved from between her legs to lying beside her and Heather found the strength to pull herself up and roll so that she could kiss him and hungrily lick her sweet nectar from his face and neck.

"Dear God daddy, that was incredible." Heather said after she'd kissed all of her juices from his face.

"Well, I have been getting a lot of practice in the past year. I figured that I'd give you the full treatment since this is our first time and all." Jeff said.

"Well, I've only attempted two blowjobs in my life and neither one turned out very well, but I'm gonna damn sure try to repay that oral favor you just gave me." Heather said.

"Well honey, you know, your mom is as good at sucking dick as I am at eating pussy, if you'd like, I'm sure she'd be happy to teach you a few tricks." Jeff said.

"Now?" Heather asked.

"Whenever you want honey." I said.

"I guess now is as good a time as any, I might as well learn early so I can get lots of practice all month." Heather said.

"I'm looking forward to helping you improve." Jeff said.

We all laughed. Jeff quickly stripped off his clothes and then took the camera from me.

"Okay Heather, the first thing to know if you're gonna give great head is to keep your hair out of the way. If that stuff gets in your mouth you could start hacking. If you start hacking with a cock in your mouth you could accidentally bite down and boom you've got a mouth full of severed dick and everyone's night is ruined." I said.

"Ouch, remind me to get you both plenty of hair ties." Jeff said.

"Okay, once your hair is out of the way you need to pick your angle of attack. To get a big cock like your dad's in your mouth it is best to come at it from either between his legs or in a 69 position. That way the wide part of his dick goes in to the wide part of your mouth so let's get down between his knees to start." I said.

We both knelt down in front of Jeff.

"Wow it sure looks different from down here." Heather says.

"Yes it does." I said.

"So what do I do first?" Heather asked.

"Well...right now his cock is dry and in a minute or so it will be important to have some lubrication. What I usually like to do is lick all over it getting as much saliva as possible onto it. Kind of like this." I said.

I lifted John's cock, put my tongue down at the base and licked all the way up the shaft to the bottom of the head. John shivered.

"An added bonus of this is that the guys seem to really enjoy it. Now you try it." I said.

Heather began licking John's cock.

"Go ahead and spit on it if you need to, but make sure to get it nice and wet." I said.

Heather spit on John's cock and moved it around with her tongue until his entire cock was glistening with saliva.

"Okay that's good." I said.

"So what's next?" Heather asked.

"A lot of girls with no experience think that you have to try to get the entire cock in your mouth to give good head. Its usually true that more is better, but when you're dealing with one this size it isn't very likely unless you're a pro or have no gag reflex. Your best bet is to see how much you're comfortable with and work from there so let's see how much you can take." I said.

"Okay." Heather said.

She nervously lowered her mouth to Jeff's rock hard cock. She opened her mouth as wide as it would go and slowly the head slid into her mouth and then about two inches of the shaft, then she backed off.

"Much further than that and I'll barf, but there was still so much left." Heather said.

"That's okay, what you took in is more than enough to be the basis for giving good head. For those of us that can't take the whole length of our man in our mouth technique is the key. Now there are two schools of thought on the subject. One says that you should take as much as you can and just suck and suck as hard as you can while using your hands to stroke the rest of the cock. That method will work, but it isn't as effective or as fun as the other technique." I said.

"What's the other technique?" Heather asked.

"The head bob. You take as much as you can, seal your lips tight and pull your mouth back towards the head as you suck then you open your lips a little slide back down and repeat. It looks something like this." I said.

I lowered my head to Jeff's cock and took around the same amount as Heather had into my mouth. Then I began bobbing on it to demonstrate. I only used my mouth so that she could see the technique.

"Now you try it." I said.

Heather took Jeff's cock back into her mouth and began using the technique. After a few minutes she had it going pretty good.

"Okay, keep going but use your hand to stroke his cock like this." I said.

I reached around Heather and put my left hand on the lower part of Jeff's shaft and I started stroking at the same pace as Heather's sucking. I looked up and could tell that Jeff was in heaven. Why wouldn't he be when he had his wife and oldest daughter both touching his cock in such an intimate way?

Heather's hand replaced mine and soon she was doing it on her own.

"This is why we lubed him up...if you try to do this dry it won't feel very good for him." I said.

I gave Heather a few pointers like twisting her hand on the down stroke and massaging his balls with her free hand and she added these new pieces to her efforts. I told her that the faster she could go the better it would feel for Jeff and I took the camera back from him as Heather began to increase the speed of the head bobbing.

I know Jeff so well sexually that I could tell when he was getting close to cumming so I warned Heather.

"Honey, he's gonna cum real soon, if you don't want it in your mouth pull off now and I'll finish him." I said.

Heather kept on sucking so Jeff and I both took that as a sign that she wanted it in her mouth so finally he let go and she swallowed it as if it was her first drink of water after a month in the Sahara.

When she'd taken every drop of it she stood up licking Jeff's cum from her lips. Jeff pulled her onto his lap and kissed her yet again. This time her hands were exploring his body just as much as his were exploring hers.

"So I guess mom's pointers were effective?" Heather asked.

"Oh God, towards the end there, I forgot that you started off with so little experience." Jeff said.

"Well, we'll have to get in some more practice time later, but now daddy, are you ready to show me how a real man makes love?" Heather asked.

"I'm ready when you are sweetie." Jeff said while stroking her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Then let's do it daddy." Heather said.

Jeff stood up scooping Heather up with him, he laid her gently on the bed and then crawled up over her and they kissed continuously as Jeff slowly positioned his body so that he could penetrate her. I moved so that I was beside them and I could see Jeff's cock as it moved closer to Heather's pussy.

"Daddy wait." Heather said just before the head of Jeff's cock came into contact with her pussy.

"What is it angel?" Jeff asked.

"I want mom to guide your cock into me. Like a passing of the torch." Heather said.

Jeff and I both laughed at how silly a notion her idea was, but I could see that she was serious about it by the look in her eyes.

"Just remember you get the torch for one month, but the eternal flame belongs to me." I said as I moved in to fulfill my duties.

Jeff took the camera and did his best to focus it on what was happening because I was using one hand to guide Jeff's cock to Heather's pussy while I used my other hand to open her pussy.

They both let out a simultaneous groan as their most private of places made first contact. Jeff's cock slowly slid deeper and deeper into our daughter until she had taken in as much as her inexperienced pussy could take.

"That's all that's gonna fit right now daddy." Heather said.

"Okay, we'll just start with this and work our way deeper as we go." Jeff said.

Jeff began to very slowly work his cock in and out of Heather's pussy. On each in stroke he would push a little deeper and Heather would groan a little, but she didn't ask him to stop so he kept right on going. He made sure to kiss her frequently and to tell her how much he loved her, and all the things that you would expect a man to do when he was trying to make a woman feel like a princess.

It didn't take Heather's pussy long to adjust to the size of her dad's cock and she got more and more into all of the things that he was doing. When Jeff lowered his head to suck on her breasts again she held his head down there with both of her hands.

I was moved to tears by the beautiful site of my husband and daughter making love. I knew that there was a very good chance that the rest of the month would be nothing but unbridled fucking, but for that first night they were making love and it was breathtaking.

As Jeff was approaching his climax Heather wrapped her legs around his hips preventing him from pulling away. They reached their climaxes together and their eyes were locked on one another as they shared the most intimate of experiences.

Their eyes stayed locked in that moment of post orgasmic silence, then Jeff lowered his face to Heather's and kissed her tenderly on her mouth, her face and her neck, then he eased his cock out of her and rolled onto his side beside her on the bed.

Heather stared at the ceiling for a moment then she rolled onto her side and started kissing Jeff all over his body. She took his cock in her hands and kissed up and down the shaft, all around the head, and all over his balls before kissing her way back up to his mouth.

"I love you daddy." Heather said placing her head on his chest and closing her eyes.

"I love you too pumpkin." Jeff said.

For a few moments there was silence.

"Are you done? He has been trained to go all night." I said.

"I know, but I got exactly what I wanted all day and I don't want to ruin a perfect day by getting greedy and trying to add to it." Heather said.

Heather drifted off to sleep with her head on Jeff's chest rising and falling with his breathing. I leaned over the bed and kissed her on the head, then kissed Jeff and left them to sleep.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers