The Gift Ch. 13

Story Info
Their youngest daughter spends her month with Jeff.
11.4k words
4.4
39.1k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,973 Followers

Chapter 13: April

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first. My apologies for taking so long to complete this chapter.

----------------------------

We had arrived at April first, the first day of the last month of the yearlong gift that I had given my husband Jeff. Over the past eleven months Jeff and I both had been having wild sex with eleven close family members. My sisters, Jeff's sister, my sisters' daughters, Jeff's cousins, and even our oldest daughter had shared in our year long sexual adventure. It had been an amazing journey that had left all of us that were involved with incredible memories, and there was still one month left.

Jeff and I had gone to bed early so that we would have the energy for the first day that we would spend having sex with our youngest daughter. I'd gotten up to go to the bathroom and was just drifting off to sleep when the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock on my nightstand as I climbed out of bed, it said it was midnight. I walked to the door in nothing but my sheer robe. I looked through the peephole and found that Ashley was waiting on the front step with a suitcase. I immediately opened the door.

"Hey mom, did I wake you up?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, we weren't expecting you until morning." I said.

"Yeah, but by coming over now and going to bed I'll be ready to go first thing in the morning instead of having to get up early and driving over here." Ashley says.

"Well come on in, your dad is pretty tired so you should let him sleep for now, he should be good to go by morning." I said.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning then." Ashley said.

We both went to bed.

In the morning I went down to start breakfast to find that Ashley already had. I jumped in and helped her get everything on the table. We had everything ready to go when Jeff walked in.

"Good morning beautiful." Jeff said kissing me.

"Hey, what about me, am I beautiful?" Ashley asked.

"Of course you are princess." Jeff said kissing Ashley on the mouth for the first time.

We sat down to eat, after awhile Jeff spoke.

"Well my little princess have you thought about how you want this month to go?" Jeff asked.

"I don't really know; I don't really have enough experience to have things that I like or dislike, I've never even been with a boy before." Ashley says.

"You're a virgin?" I asked.

"Sort of, I mean I haven't been with a boy, but I broke my hymen with a dildo a while ago." Ashley said.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?" Jeff asked.

"Jeff, what kind of question is that?" I asked.

"I think it's a valid question." Jeff said.

"The closest I've been to having sex with anyone was with my friend Grace. We took a shower together and we felt each other to see how we stacked up against another girl, but we didn't go beyond basic touching." Ashley said.

"Have you even seen a man naked?" Jeff asked.

"Not really. I've seen a few pictures and stuff, but nothing in person." Ashley said.

"Well, you're in luck, I just happen to be a man." Jeff said.

Jeff stood up, opened his robe and let it fall. Beneath it he had worn nothing so he was now standing naked in the kitchen next to our youngest daughter. Ashley's eyes were wide as she took in the view.

"Go ahead and get closer honey. Take a real good look at him, touch anything you want, explore your dad's body, he doesn't mind." I said.

Ashley stood up and moved closer to him. She raised her hands to his face. She ran her fingers over his unshaved stubble, his nose, his lips, and his ears. Then she moved behind him and moved her hands all over his back feeling the muscle definition and the smoothness of his skin.

I had prepped the camcorder and picked it up and began shooting as she felt his arms.

"Flex your muscle for me daddy." Ashley said.

Jeff flexed his biceps and Ashley felt just how strong his upper body was.

"Wow daddy, your arms are really big." Ashley said.

She then moved to his chest. She seemed quite interested in his nipples and made circles around them with her fingers and gave them a little pinch.

Her hands moved down to his firm stomach next, then down his hip and down his leg. She thoroughly studied his feet and legs then moved up the back of his legs to his ass.

"Daddy, can I look at your asshole? That's the one place I didn't really get a good look at with Grace." Ashley says.

"By all means, I just washed it really good so it should be nice and clean for you." Jeff said.

Ashley got on her knees, spread Jeff's butt cheeks open and looked at his asshole. She got a little bit adventurous and touched it to see what it felt like; then she started making circles around it with her finger.

"Honey, you might want to move on, you're missing something pretty amazing up front." I said.

Ashley poked her head around in front of Jeff and her eyes got really wide as she saw his cock becoming erect just inches from her face.

"Wow, that's so cool. I don't have anything nearly that impressive on me." Ashley said.

"Go ahead and touch it, you should have touched it before it started getting hard for comparison." I said.

Ashley gently placed the tips of her fingers on Jeff's cock. Slowly she moved closer and closer until she had both hands feeling and rubbing his rock hard cock.

"Honey if you keep doing that your dad is gonna cum, if that's what you want keep going, but if not you'd better quit while you still can." I said.

"I guess I'll stop for now. So now what do we do?" Ashley asked standing up.

"Well, you have explored my body, would you have any interest in exploring your mom's body? See what a real woman's body is like?" Jeff asked.

"Sure, that sounds fun." Ashley said.

Jeff took the camera from me and I stood up and removed my robe leaving me naked in front of my youngest child. Ashley looked me up and down for awhile then she followed the same course she had on Jeff. When she got to my breasts she lifted them up to feel their weight.

"Wow mom, your breasts are really heavy, and your nipples are huge, not like my breasts at all." Ashley said.

"Mine used to be young and perky like yours sweetie, just give yourself 20 years and have a couple of kids and yours will be like this too." I said.

She continued on down my stomach, down and then back up my legs, to my ass, and finally to my pussy.

"Why do you shave all of the hair off of your pussy Mom?" Ashley asked.

"Oh lot's of reasons, mainly because that's how your dad likes it." I said.

"Oh, if I'd known that I would have shaved mine before I came over." Ashley said.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. I'm sure your dad would get a real kick out of helping you shave." I said.

"Would you daddy?" Ashley asked looking up at Jeff.

"Sure baby, I'd love to." Jeff said.

"Then let's do that, I've seen mom inside and out, which leaves me the only one that's still clothed." Ashley said.

She excitedly started skipping her way to our bathroom. Jeff and I looked at each other and we just laughed and skipped along behind her.

When we reached the bathroom Ashley had already grabbed the shave gel and my razor and was waiting for us impatiently. When Jeff got to the bathroom door she pulled him by the arm to make him move faster.

"Calm down, if you make me move too fast you'll get cut and nobody wants that." Jeff said.

"Where do you want me?" Ashley asked.

"Well your mom usually props herself on the counter in this corner." Jeff said.

"Like this?" Ashley asked hopping into place.

"Yeah, but she's usually naked, it's much harder to shave through clothes." Jeff said.

"Oh, right, my bad. I'm just so excited." Ashley says.

She tore her little shirt off and lifted her butt enough to peel off her tiny shorts and her panties. It looked as if the girl had never even trimmed her pubic hair.

"Look at that honey; she definitely got your thick pubic hair." Jeff said.

"Yeah, but we haven't let mine grow out like that in years." I said, zooming the camera in on the thick mass of hair.

"I think we're gonna have to trim before we can shave." Jeff said.

He grabbed his battery powered beard trimmer, turned it on, and very slowly began working from the outer edges in towards her pussy. He picked off the clumps of hair and put them all in one pile on the counter. When all of the trimming was done he set the trimmer aside and picked up the hair in both hands and held it up for the camera to see.

"Look at how much hair came off of her pussy. I could take this to a wig store and make a fortune, this would make like six hair pieces." Jeff said.

"Daddy, don't make fun of me, it isn't nice." Ashley said.

"I'm sorry baby, will you forgive me?" Jeff asked.

"I suppose, just don't do it again." Ashley said.

"I promise, are you ready for a shave?" Jeff asked.

"Yes." Ashley said.

Jeff ran the sink full of warm water. He gently applied some to the area to be shaved, and then he squirted some of the shave gel into his hand. He rubbed his two hands together to make it foam, then he began gently applying the foam to Ashley's crotch.

Once everything was nice and foamy Jeff picked up my razor, switched to a new blade and very gently began to shave away the short hair left behind by the trimmer. His other hand followed slowly behind the razor to feel for the smoothness that he was shooting for.

I made sure to get some close up shots of the razor in action, especially near the lips of her pussy. Jeff is a perfectionist when it comes to shaving pussy, it often takes him nearly half an hour to shave mine when it's just a few days worth of stubble so I wasn't surprised that it took him more than half an hour to shave Ashley's pussy completely smooth.

"There, give that a feel and tell me it isn't perfectly smooth." Jeff said.

Ashley ran her fingers down to her pussy and searched for the tiniest of little hairs that might have avoided Jeff's skilled hands, she could find none.

"Wow; that feels so different." Ashley said.

"It looks different too, you can actually see your pussy, plus when your dad licks your pussy he won't get a mouthful of hair now." I said.

"Daddy's gonna lick my pussy?" Ashley asked excitedly.

"Yes, and if you want her to your mom will as well." Jeff said.

"Wow, you will lick me too mom?" Ashley asked.

"You bet sweetie, and if you want to see what it's like you can lick me as well." I said.

"This month is gonna be better than I thought." Ashley said excitedly.

"Would you like me to lick you now; you are in the perfect position right now. I often finish your mom's shaves with a good licking." Jeff said.

"Well, since I'm already in the right position I suppose you could, if you wanted to. Do you want to daddy?" Ashley asked.

"Ashley honey, I've been dreaming of this for months." Jeff said.

Jeff lowered his head between her legs and oh so gently made the slightest of contact with her smooth pussy. Her whole body quivered at the sensation. Jeff used his tongue to go all the way around the outside of her pussy, just barely grazing the edges. He went around four or five times teasing her horribly as he'd done to me so many times after a shave.

When he made it back to the bottom end of her pussy on the last loop he plunged his tongue into her as deep as it would go and licked up the entire length of her lips pulling his tongue out when he reached the top. The sudden change in sensation and the incredible feeling that his tongue gave her made Ashley's body tense up and her back arched. I smiled because I knew that sensation oh so well.

If pussy eating were an Olympic event awarding Jeff a gold medal for his skill would not be high enough praise. The man can give me more orgasms in an hour with his tongue than I can have in a week of masturbating if that was all I did.

He knows how to bring a woman to climax fast, but he also knows that slowly building to the orgasm intensifies it so he will tease and torture you for as long as possible, then he'll make you cum harder than you've ever come in your life then he'll do it again.

Over the past eleven months the other girls had found that out, and now Ashley was getting her turn on the business end of that glorious tongue.

Jeff brought Ashley oh so close several times. He knew that he could take her over the edge at any time that he wanted, but he wanted to make that first orgasm one that she would never forget. He worked on her for well over an hour. By the time he finally made her climax she was begging for him to give her that release.

When she came it was a thing of beauty. You'd have thought that a water line had busted inside her from all of the juices she left on the counter. A lot of it was cum, but she lost bladder control in there somewhere and she peed all over the place, including right in Jeff's face.

When her orgasm was over her entire body was shaking. Her arms were too wobbly for her to support herself on so she just lay against the counter partially propped against the wall.

Jeff turned his head to look up at the camera and me.

"The last time she peed on me was when she was a baby, but this time was way more fun." Jeff said.

"You should hop in the shower; I'll clean this all up." I said.

"Okay, come on Ashley; let's get you into the shower." Jeff said.

He scooped her into his arms and headed for the shower.

"Sorry I peed on you daddy, I just couldn't help it." Ashley said.

"That's okay honey, it'll wash off. Besides, some people like being peed on during sex." Jeff said.

"They do?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, over the past eleven months we've done it a few times." Jeff said.

"Well I'm glad you aren't mad at me." Ashley said.

"Honey, I wouldn't be mad at you. You just had one of the most impressive orgasms that I've ever seen, and considering how many orgasms I've seen over the past year alone that's saying something." Jeff said.

"That was the first orgasm that I didn't give myself through masturbation." Ashley said.

"Well it's just the first of many that you'll be having over the next month. Now let's get clean." Jeff said.

Ashley had regained the strength to stand though she was still wobbly so she clung onto Jeff's arm. They showered as I cleaned up the mess they had made. Then I joined them.

"Hey, what's that thing on the shelf?" Ashley asked.

"That's an enema bag." I said.

"A what?" Ashley asked.

"You use it to put stuff in your ass that cleans you out. It is almost a must if you're gonna have your ass licked." I said.

"Well then shouldn't I have an enema?" Ashley asked.

"If you want your ass licked I guess so." I said.

"I'll grab the fixings." Jeff said.

He went to the cabinet and came back with the special flavored enema kits we'd bought.

"Okay, what flavor do you want?" Jeff asked.

"You guys decide you're the ones that are gonna be tasting it." Ashley said.

"Well I kind of like the strawberry." I said.

"Strawberry it is then." Jeff said.

He filled the bag with the mixture while Ashley went and evacuated the large pieces from her ass. Jeff then had her bend over and grab her ankles as he squeezed the contents of the bag into her ass. After Ashley had been completely filled Jeff put a peach flavored enema in my ass, and then April and I decided on a Cherry flavored one for Jeff.

"So now what do we do?" Ashley asked.

"These things take a few minutes to do their work, after that we just squeeze them back out." I said.

A few minutes later we all released the contents of our asses on the shower floor. After a little rinse we were ready to go. We cleaned up the shower, dried off, and headed for our bedroom.

"Okay, what position do I have to be in for you to lick my ass?" Ashley asked.

"On your knees, with your face on the mattress so your ass is as high as possible." Jeff said.

Ashley excitedly took the position. Jeff and I knelt on either side of her ass and looked at each other.

"Go ahead, I got to lick her pussy first." Jeff said.

"Such a gentleman, make sure you get some really good close up shots of this." I said.

I pried the cheeks of her tight young ass apart and lowered my face towards the puckered little sphincter. Much like Jeff had done with her pussy I made circles around it with my tongue a few times before I made contact with her asshole itself.

When my tongue did touch her asshole her body spasmed then relaxed. I made all sorts of movements on her asshole with my tongue, but then I really surprised her by pushing my tongue into her asshole.

I probed her ass with my tongue for a few minutes, and then I raised one of my hands to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. In no time at all she was pushing back against me as hard as she could. Unlike Jeff's work on her pussy my goal was to make her cum quickly. I could tell she was getting close so I stuffed my tongue as deep into her ass as possible and took her over the edge.

"Jesus mom, how'd you do that? That was intense." Ashley said.

"I'll show you using your dad as a teaching aid." I said.

Jeff assumed the position. I pried his ass cheeks apart and licked around it then let April mimic what she had seen me do. Then I licked his asshole itself and again let Ashley do it. Then I stuck my tongue into his ass and moved it around like I'd done in hers. Again she repeated what she had seen me do. I probed his ass again adding stroking his rock hard cock to my attentions. Ashley then took her turn at this and Jeff grunted twice and shot his cum onto the bed.

"Well, I'd say that you learned that pretty well, are you ready to try one solo on your mom?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah." Ashley said.

I slurped up Jeff's cum and then assumed the position on the bed so that Ashley could lick my ass. She was a very fast learner because she had me cumming inside of ten minutes.

"Wow, that was cool, what other things can you guys teach me?" Ashley asked.

"Well, let's see, you haven't given your dad a blowjob yet, and you haven't eaten my pussy, then there's countless techniques and positions for vaginal intercourse, then there's anal sex, titty fucking, double dildos, strap on dildos, and double penetration." I said.

"Before this month is through I want to try all of them, do you think that we'll be able to?" Ashley asked.

"Sure, why not." Jeff said.

"Is there anything in particular that you would like to try first?" I asked.

"Well, since my ass is already squeaky clean, let's try anal sex first." Ashley said.

"Now that's good thinking right there." Jeff said.

"Okay honey, you have two real choices for positions on this one, one you'd be bent over like you were for the ass licking, or two you'd be on your back at the edge of the bed so your dad can get his cock in your ass." I said.

"How about we go for option one; that way I can get some practice licking your pussy while daddy does my ass." Ashley said.

"Great thinking again honey." Jeff said.

I got on the bed up as far as I could go, Ashley got on her hands and knees and lowered her face to my pussy and began licking me. Jeff lubed his cock up and then started slowly working it into her ass. He got the head in, then the first few inches of the shaft. He was slow and deliberate trying not to hurt her, but as her asshole adjusted to the size of his cock Jeff increased his pace and the force with which he drove his cock into her.

Ashley was a natural born pussy eater just like her dad. Her enthusiasm for eating pussy was incredible, her tongue was going a mile a minute, and I was the beneficiary of all of its activity.

I came long before Jeff did, but Ashley wasn't about to stop. She had me entering my second orgasm just as Jeff was burying his cock in her ass to deposit his cum.

"That was awesome, one parent on each end. What else can we do that gets both of you on me at once?" Ashley asked.

zeke81
zeke81
1,973 Followers