The Gift - Pinned

Story Info
The game is afoot.
1.4k words
3.11
22k
5
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

My stories are about sex and drugs in the late 1970's and early 1980's; long before AIDS, which put a halt to our lifestyle. I certainly wouldn't condone doing anything like what we did in the past these days. If this upsets you please feel free to stop now and don't read this or any other of my stories!

If you haven't read Memory Lane, my wife left for an extended visit to her sister. I had decided to surprise her by installing one of those modular closet systems that are all the rage on those DIY cable programs while she was gone. It was in the process of clearing the 'stuff' out of her closet that I discovered my wife's horde of mementos. The first item I recognized was a large safety pin, six inches long and an inch wide.

NOMUFFTOOTOUGH

*****

Once upon a time, a long, long, time ago, (From the mid-seventies to the mid-eighties; the decade before AIDS had reared its nasty head or even had a name; and a time which I will always remember fondly as 'the good old days!) my wife used that safety pin to secure one of several very short little wrap-around skirts and dresses. Then, under a wide variety of circumstances, but usually after we had been out at some nightclub or bar or hotel lounge, she would let some guy pick her up and remove the pin.

The first pin event that comes to mind was when my wife let some guy pick her up in one of the Ontario airport hotel lounges, one of our more popular 'Game' venues back then; a steady flow of businessmen. On this occasion my wife was wearing one of her little black dresses; a halter wrap dress, with thigh high stockings, panties, high heels and her wedding ring. She always wore her wedding ring. It more or less sets the tone for why she was there; a married woman, late at night, alone at the bar! The place wasn't very crowded and we had split up outside the entrance to the lounge. I gave her a ten minute head start and then I walked in to find a seat on same side of the bar and just close enough to keep an eye on her.

I'd barely sat down when some young guy was standing next to her, buying her a drink and asking her to dance. Young being younger than me, not her. My wife had just recently turned twenty-two. I was thirty-four. They danced to two songs and then he walked her back to the bar and walked away. A few minutes later there was another guy over next to her. I'd say he was in his mid-forties, he looked Italian, with dirty brown hair and a chiseled jaw. He asked her to dance. They were out on the dance floor for several slow songs. I love watching may wife dance! The way she moves, almost catlike out on the dance floor; the provocative way her hips undulate as she effortlessly glides to the music. Hell, I just love watching my wife!

When they got back to the bar the two stools next to my wife had opened up. I was sitting just a few stools to the left of her. He slid the stool next to her up close and sat down; tried to push a knee between hers. My wife shifted in her seat and clamped her knees together as they talked. I waited patiently to make eye contact and gave her our signal to open her knees. The guy next her was looking elsewhere and she looked over at me and shook her head - No; with this pleading look on her face. I smiled and, with a scissors action of my index and ring fingers, signaled for her to open her legs!

Just as their drink order arrived the young guy from earlier returned and asked my wife to dance again. She turned the young guy down and pretty soon she and the forty-something were laughing and talking and then out on the dance floor again. She was looking at me over his shoulder. I smiled and signaled again. The guy ran his hand down her back to her ass while they danced and worked a leg between hers. The he pulled her up close, pushing his dick up against her stomach. My wife did nothing to discourage him this time. In fact she put her arms up around his neck and rested her head up against his chest, looking at me, which only served to embolden him! Next he had a hand on the side of her dress, mashing one of her tits. The song ended and my wife gave him a quick peck on the cheek and let him lead her back to their seats at the bar. She backed up into her barstool and swung a leg around, flashing some skin above her stocking tops before spinning to face him. He ordered them another round of drinks with one hand high up on her leg. Pretty soon he had a knee pressed between hers and his face is so close to hers that he's either whispering in her ear or nibbling on it. I couldn't tell from a half dozen seats away.

Three months before this point my wife would have given me a signal and I would ask her to dance. She would accept, and a little while later we would leave together. Back then The Game was for her to dance and flirt with some guy; and maybe let him have a feel or two, or three if the right guy came along. Nothing more! Our new Game went a LOT further. The last time we had played this new version of the Game she had let the guy fuck her! It had taken a lot of coaxing and cajoling on my part to get her to go through with it but we had both ultimately gotten lucky. Had he been a jerk or a pencil dick and she didn't enjoy it that might have been the end of it. However, the guy had been, to quote my wife 'an amazing fuck' and this week it hadn't been nearly as difficult to talk her into going out after I got home from work. Three months after this she was already dressed and looking forward to going out to play The Game when I got home from work!

This guy was just her type; tall, dark, and handsome, with just a touch of gray in his temples! They finish their drinks and got up again. But this time when they reached the dance floor they kept on walking out through the lobby towards the elevators. A long hour later my wife sat down next to me. I hadn't seen her enter. She asked that I take her home and fuck her. She was really worked up. I asked if she'd ..., if they had ... . She kissed me and said yes, and now she needed me to take her home and fuck!

She told me all about it on the way home. How, in his haste to get her skirt off, he had stabbed her in the thigh with the safety pin. That the guy had gone down on her right away and she'd been so excited that she'd had several orgasms while he ate her. Then he fucked her. He had a nice dick, not nearly as large as the last guy, but nice and thick. He didn't last very long the first time, but she sucked him back hard again and then climbed up on top of him cowgirl style, her favorite position! She said the second time was much better because he had lasted a lot longer.

From that night on my asking if she had been 'pinned' became our little joke. We weren't talking about some fraternity pin; it was my way of asking whether or not she'd gotten pinned to a bed! Once The Game was established as pretty much a sure thing once a month I had a new goal; okay two! I wanted to play more often, and I wanted to watch her have an orgasm on someone else's dick. I didn't want to just hear about it anymore, I wanted to be there with her!