The Gift That Keeps On Cumming

Story Info
Early birthday present, that unwraps itself.
1.2k words
3.99
36.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work, my wife greeted me by saying she had an early birthday present for me.

She handed me a blindfold and guided me upstairs to our bedroom.

She started to remove my clothes, I played along, this I thought would be good.

She stripped me naked and had me get on the bed.

She took my right arm and put something around my wrist. Then my left, next my feet, spreadeagle.

Wow, this was something new, she never wanted to play tie up, but I trust her, she loves me and would only want to pleasure me.

She got off the bed and walked away, she put on some music and returned a few minutes later.

She had gone to get some ice cubes, I found this out when suddenly I felt the cold cube on my nipples.

She moved it down and then reached for my cock, already hard as a rock, she stroked my 7 inches and bent over and took my cock in her mouth, with an icecube inside, ohhh, that feels great, the cold cube and her hot little mouth.

She worked my cock up and down for a few minutes, adding another icecube to replace the one that had melted.

She got up and came back a few seconds later, I was trying to imagine what could be next.

I felt a hand wrap around my cock again, and a mouth engulf my cock, but something seemed different.

We have been together for a number of years, I know my wife's mouth and tongue. I think she thought she had fooled me, until I said, Honey, who's sucking my cock.

I felt another person get on the bed, how can you tell, she asked.

I should know my own wife's mouth by now I told her.

The girl sucking my cock never slowed down the whole time, she knew what she was doing, she had my cock all the way in, deepthroating my cock for the first time in my life.

I don't know where you found her, but she gives great head.

My wife leaned over and now I had two tongues licking and sucking my cock, I wasn't about to last much longer now, and started cumming and my mystery cocksucker just started swallowing my load, not missing a drop.

She used her hand to milk me dry. I just wished I could have seen it, but I was still blindfolded.

I was now being offered a tit to lick and suck, smaller than my wife's, so I knew it was the mystery girl.

My wife is 5' even, with 38C tits. I'm not really a big tit guy, but she came with them, and trust me I have grown to love her tits.

This other girl , I found out later had 34B, with very sensitive nipples, the kind that when you suck and nibble she can cum just from having her nipples played with.

I love to suck and lick a girls nipples. I sucked her entire tit inside my mouth, and as I pulled off, I wrapped my lips tight around her nipple, giving it a long tug.

She moaned when I did this. She then fed me her other tit and I repeated the same, she was moaning from what I was doing to her tits. If only I wasn't tied up, I could pinch her nipples with my fingers.

She next put her leg over me and lowered her pussy onto my face, I started licking her wet pussy, as she ground herself down on my tongue.

I heard a vibrator being turned on and felt it up against my balls, my wife was trying to bring some life back to my cock, well it didn't take long before I was ready for more.

I was then surprised again when my wife inserted the small vibrator up my ass, this was something new, I was so turned on by everything that was happening I didn't care.

I heard my wife say let's switch, which meant that I was going to get to fuck the mystery girl.

My wife lowered her pussy onto my face, facing the other girl who was now taking my hard cock and placing it at the entrance to her wet pussy.

I shoved upwards quickly, I think she thought she was going to control the action.

I started ramming my cock up inside her, she was fucking tight, and I could hear her moaning from the feel of my cock driving in and out fucking her hard.

I almost shot my load when I heard my wife ask the girl to suck her nipples.

If I could only see that action going on.

I have always wanted to try a threesome, but my wife never seemed like she would ever oblige my wishes, until today, but I was hoping to see everything that was happening.

I don't know if it was my licking or the girl sucking my wifes nipples, but she started cumming, gushing was more like it, I was almost getting drowned.

I should let you know that she has squirted before.

Well the other girl started cumming too, and I was right behind, filling her cunt with my load of hot cum.

My wifes orgasm was so strong that my blindfold got moved and I could see again.

I saw the mystery girl and was very surprised, she's an old friend of ours, I always had the hots for her, and had jerked off to thoughts of her before, so this was a great gift.

Well your blindfolds off, so we might as well untie you too.

My wife asked if there was anything else I wanted for my birthday.

So I thought for a moment, I told her that I wanted her to lick my cum from the other girls wet pussy.

I figured she would never do it, she has never been with another girl before.

She told me to sit back and enjoy the show.

She lay down between the girls wide spread legs and lowered her face to her snatch.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my wife stuck out her tongue and started licking and lapping at the girls wet cunt.

She was licking my entire load of cum out of her and bringing her to an orgasm at the same time.

I got hard again watching my wife eat pussy for the first time.

I came up behind her and spread her ass checks apart, I put some lube on the tip and gave a shove inward.

She had never let me fuck her anally before, I figured this was my day to get my way.

I remained still for a few seconds, letting her get used to the sensation.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking, the other girl grabbed her head and pushed her down again to continue her licking.

I really started to fuck her hard, faster my cock pumped in and out of her tight ass.

Just before I was going to cum I pulled out and flipped her over and shot my load all over her tits.

I then had the other girl lick her clean.

My wifes birthday is a few months away, I have time to plan.

I have already started thinking of all sorts of things to try, plus I have to do some shopping, I know she will love the new toys.

I know one toy will have to be a double headed dildo, and a video camera, that's a must.