The Gift Wrap

Story Info
She makes his birthday special.
1.3k words
3.82
39.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

She sat at the table and watched him enjoy time with his parents, sister and brother-in-law. It was his birthday and she loved planning things just for him. After all this time and she still hung on his every word.

His family could see the happiness in them. They were a delight to be around. Shay had sensed his mothers approval not too long after she met her. She realized quick that Shay was so in love with her son, and that she was a sassy woman too that would not settle for disrespect of him or her.

His sister Sophia, her husband Bruce, they would always laughed about how they were together. But they knew it was the real thing for them. They were so happy that Shay called and asked them to join them for dinner and drinks at "Club Jazzies." She knew that was a place that Rick would like, and to have his family there was even more special.

The men were in conversation and the women as usual were having a great time. Shay liked listening to them talk. The dialects would show more at times. Even Rick and Sophia sounded like their parents when they would get in deep conversation.

Shay caught Ricks' stare numerous times throughout the dinner. Now they were having coffee and Brandy. He watched her as she swirled her half full goblet. He watched as she took it to her lips that were just lightly colored a shade of mauve and very glossy. He could see little beams of light firing off her lips as she spoke to their guest. He noticed her being a little nervous like. Kind of restless. So unlike Shay. He continued to watch.

There was light music being played by a small band in the far corner of the room. A small dance floor was also there. Rick smiled as his Dad reached for Shay's hand and asked her to share a dance with him. Without hesitation Shay was slipping her arm through his and making him feel like he was the only man alive and he had her captivated from that very moment.

Rick watched as Shay joined hands with his Dad. Her flowing shirt that hit mid calf on her chocolate brown suede leather boots began to sway with the movement of her body. She had a pullover cowl neck sweater that showed the fullness of her breast and the curve of her waist. Her waist was accented with a shinny gold belt on the outside of her sweater. She was so graceful. And her partner was not too shabby either he thought to himself. They were so caught up in conversation. It pleased him to know that his Dad was able to see what a lady he had. Rick's thoughts quickly went to his Mother sitting there at the table and he reached for the back of her chair and told her he wanted this dance. She fussed a little, he expected that and he and Sophia made eye contact and smiled. They knew their Mom. By the time Rick had his Mom on the dance floor they were joined by Bruce and Sophia.

Rick could smell Shays' cologne across the dance floor. " This is a great night," he thought to himself as he slowly danced with his Mother, but he was wanting his Shay to be in his arms now. They traded out partners a few songs. Then when the band sensed they had some dancers they upped the tempo some. In no time Shay and Sophia were having a great time trying new moves. Rick and Bruce decided that their Brandy had kicked in. The two men went back to the table and watched their ladies do their dance moves.

They spent a little more time at the table, then it was time to end this part of the evening. They all said their good byes and started out to their own places.

Rick noticed Shay was still fidgety. He asked if there was a problem. She smiled and assured him none whatsoever.

Arriving home they knew how they were going to spend the rest of the evening. As soon as the door closed and was locked Rick pulled her to him. He thanked her for a great night and told her how much he enjoyed his family. Then he told her that now it was their time and he began to unbuckle her belt. She let him remove her clothes as she kissed and teased him. In no time they were both wrapped in each others arms and ready to start a love making session like there was no tomorrow.

Shay pulled away and told Rick with a smile, "I have you a present."

He replied..."I have my present here baby."

A sexy smile crossed her face. "You are so right Rick," she told him as she squirmed. " I have you a gift...you must find it before we go any further."

He laughed at her playfulness and told her, taking his cock in his hand, " I think we can do that on a break, I need you Shay."

"Uh Uh", she said with a smile on her face. "You have to find your present." She then laid on the sofa watching him.

He knew her. There would be no changing her mind so he stood and started looking around the living room. "Is it in here," he asked as he paced stroking his hard cock. " Give me some help here Shay."

"Yes, Baby...it's in here," she replied as she slipped her leg up on the back of the sofa.

Rick started tossing pillows from the furniture in the floor looking behind them. As he caught her out of the corner of his eye he smiled as he seen her lying there with her leg raised exposing her pussy.

Still stoking his shaft he passed the end of the sofa to check the sofa table. He seen a flicker of light and it reminded him of her lips at dinner. So shinny and inviting. He stepped back and took a look at her pussy.

His heart stopped. He placed his hands on the arm of the sofa and squatted down taking in the view of her exposed sweetness.

Shay knew he was onto her. She tightened her muscles down low which caused a mild tremor surge through her. He seen it move.

He made eye contact with her not believing what he was seeing.

In a nasty voice, low and sultry, she told him, "I was rushed, I didn't have time for gift wrap. So...*sighs*...I wrapped it with me. No way would I tell the jeweler about this. He told me not to lose it, soooo... This is why I was squirming all evening." Then she giggled.

Rick slowly climbed over the arm of the sofa and moved between her legs. There it was. A gold chain hanging about three inches out of her pussy.

As Rick moved his face between her legs he whispered..."will she ever run out of ways to get to me..." he took the chain between his teeth as he held her open with his fingers.

Shay replied a sexy "never Baby," as she felt him slowly pulling the gold chain and pendant from her pussy.

As he retrieved his gift from her he smiled. It was a heavy gold chain and the pendant was a gold maple leaf , with the shape of TEXAS embossed on it. Looking at it closely he could see the two tiny letters engraved into TEXAS. It was 'R&S'.

He wrapped the chain over his big hand and climbed up on her. He made slow soft easy love to her. All night long.

The morning came and Rick refused to wash the gift before putting it on. Told her he always wanted to smell her sweetness.

* * * * *

Happy Birthday Richard... I love you...Shay

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers