The Gilded Cage Ch. 01

Story Info
Jess begins a new life, but not the one she expected.
2.7k words
4.25
126.5k
64

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers

Jess was finally getting herself together. This was definitely what she needed -- a fresh start in a fresh town where nobody knew who she was or what she'd been through. She could totally reinvent herself and begin a new life.

As she walked back to her new home from the supermarket, weighed down by moving in essentials, Jess's mind wandered back to the previous year. Her parents and little sister had been killed in a motorway pile up and just a few months after that her beloved Gran, her last surviving relative, died of a broken heart. Jess's boyfriend had been unable to cope with her depression. He couldn't understand why she didn't just snap out of it and return to the happy go lucky girl he knew and loved. Jess blamed herself -- it was like she wanted to be miserable. She would pick fights with him over trivial things to justify the tears that were always just below the surface. All she wanted was for him to take control. She needed him to put her back together again with a firm hand and an understanding heart but she had asked too much and he left. Her friends tried to help but she couldn't look at them without seeing the pity in their eyes. She stopped returning calls. She stopped answering the door. She stopped going to work. Eventually they stopped worrying.

Four months on she realized that she couldn't stay in a house, street and town that was full of memories and people who knew her business. She sold up, got a job in the big city and moved to a small flat. So far she hadn't met any neighbors or potential friends but this was only the first day and she was hopeful that her new job in a big sociable office would help her in that department. She'd met her boss, Alex, when she went for the interview -- if he was anything to go by then she was sure that everyone would be bubbly and friendly. She cringed as she remembered his question about why she'd left her previous job and had been out of work for six months. She'd had to be honest with him and had bravely fought back the tears as she explained in as little detail as possible what had happened but she knew he'd seen the emotion in her eyes. At least he hadn't pressed her on it or said anything sympathetic.

The winter night breeze bit at her nose and she would be glad to get inside and put the kettle on. Jess turned the corner into her new street and shifted her bags a bit. She was sure her arms would be a few inches longer by the time she got in. It was a clear night but she noticed it was harder to see the stars in the city. The street lights caused too much of a glare. She stopped, putting her bags down as she fished around for her keys and fumbled with the lock. The door swung open and as she bent to pick up her bags again, he struck. She hadn't heard him. She'd had no idea there was anyone around at all. He plunged a syringe into her shoulder as he pushed her into the flat.

"What the hell...?!!!" Jess exclaimed as she fell to the floor. The milk bottle exploded and she was sure all of her eggs would be broken. She was more annoyed than frightened at this point but as she looked up at her attacker, her heart stopped and she froze. He was wearing a mask under his black hoodie and as he closed the door behind him she saw the leather gloves that would leave no trace he had ever been there.

"What do... wha do you... wan..." Jess slurred. The drug was quick. She felt it coursing through her veins, stopping her muscles from responding and her brain from working. He didn't answer. As she slipped into oblivion she saw him bend and reach for her, his black gloved fingers spread wide and moving so slowly towards her face.

Sleep.

As Jess became conscious her first thought was how comfortable her new bed was. She kept her eyes closed and concentrated on the feel of the cool sheets around her. She could feel them with every cell of her skin which was odd because she didn't usually sleep naked. She sighed and stretched out like a cat causing the sheet to slip from the top half of her body exposing her breasts to the cool wintery air. But it wasn't cool at all. In fact it was very warm and why did her head ache so much? She hadn't been drinking last night. Slowly Jess's memory kicked in and she recalled last night's events. Her eyes snapped open and she bolted upright.

Jess found herself sitting in the middle of a huge king sized bed in the most luxurious room she'd ever seen. It was shaped like half a dome and had strange thinly spaced golden bars running down the curved walls from the ceiling. There was a door in the centre of the curved wall and she ran to it only to find there was no handle -- it had one of those electric key swipes and she guessed it would open automatically when triggered. She turned to face the opposite flat wall and was amazed to see that it was completely made of smooth, thick glass. There was a sliding door which she tried but it wouldn't budge. Jess was trapped.

She felt herself start to panic and took some deep breaths. "There's no point getting into a state -- this is probably just some misunderstanding." she told herself. Lied to herself. She examined the room further looking for a hidden way out or perhaps an electric key. Opposite the bed there was a fire place stocked with logs though why anyone would need it in this heat she didn't know. There was an expensive looking chair facing the fire which reminded her of a throne and soft animal skins thrown on the smooth wooden floors in front of it. A small table stood next to the throne and Jess was disappointed to see that it had nothing sitting on its polished surface. She could see huge floor cushions scattered around and 2 ottomans on either side of the fire. She found a screened off area which contained a huge bath, open shower, toilet and sink. There were curved bookshelves fitted to the walls on either side of the door but Jess had no time for books as she turned her attention back to the huge wall of glass.

On second glance she could see that the odd golden bars continued out into the open curving at the top to create a complete enclosure. The bars ran up to another building which Jess could see was the same shape and size as the room she was in now. It was the opposite half of her dome and while it was clear that it also had glass in the front, the sun was at the wrong angle and Jess couldn't see inside. Between the two halves of the dome, Jess was astonished to see a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by the same wooden decking that was in her room. To the left of the pool she could see two palm trees with a hammock strung between it and on the furthest side of the pool a table with 2 chairs and a large sun parasol. To the right she could see 2 sun loungers and a soft circular sun-mattress with a pull up hood to keep the sun at bay. There was enough room on either side to walk around the pool but the quickest way to get from her room to the other was to go over the ornate golden bridge that spanned it.

It was clear that she was in a tropical country from the trees and bushes that surrounded the cage. Cage... there was no other word. A huge, beautiful, terrifying, gilded cage.

Jess stood in amazement taking in this new and impossible environment. She noted the thick jungle that slopped down towards the sea in the distance. She couldn't see any boats or ships but she could faintly hear the sound of the waves crashing and the parrots screeching in the trees. Then she heard a metallic beep and heard a swish as the door behind her opened.

Jess swiveled to face the man in the doorway her eyes open wide in fright.

"Hello Slave. How are you feeling?" said a smooth confident voice. He walked into the room as the door swished shut behind him. Jess snatched a sheet off the bed and quickly covered her exposed body feeling herself blush.

"That's a pretty colour on you Slave. I like to see colour in a girls cheek when I walk into the room." the voice continued. "I don't like that sheet around you though. That will have to be removed so that I can see all that I own."

"What did you call me?" Jess asked. She was shaking all over now but she was proud that her voice had sounded assertive and strong.

"I called you Slave because that's exactly what you are. You're my slave to do with as I wish. You may call me Master." he explained in a patient tone.

"I'm no-ones 'slave' mr and you'd better let me go right now before I start screaming." The adrenaline had really kicked in now and Jess's shaking had turned from fear to rage at this man who claimed to be her master. How ridiculous! As if she was just going to submit to him and let him do whatever he wanted.

"You may scream as much as you like Slave. No-one will hear you. Accept it Jessica. You are my slave for the foreseeable future so you might as well make the best of it. I'm still waiting for you to remove that sheet or will I have to help you?"

"You know my name?" exclaimed Jess but even as the words left her lips something clicked in her memory and she recognized her new boss standing in front of her. Understanding flickered across her face. This man knew everything. He knew what her interests were, what qualifications she had, where she grew up and went to college but most importantly he knew that she had no family, no friends and no-one to notice that she was missing.

"YOU! ALEX YOU BASTARD! LET ME GO! THEY'LL LOCK YOU UP FOR YEARS FOR THIS! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE AGAINST MY WILL YOU SICK FUCK!" screamed Jess and at that, without a conscious thought in her head, she launched herself at him fists flying. Alex caught her wrists easily and Jess started kicking. She connected a couple of times but he didn't even seem to flinch. He was taller than her and so much stronger. He swept her legs out from under her and Jess fell backwards onto the hard wooden floor hitting her head. Alex landed on top of her and in one smooth motion he had her hands pinned above her head while he ripped the sheet off of her still trembling body. He kicked her feet apart and planted his knees between hers so that she couldn't close her legs. Without further ado he grabbed her ample quivering breast and pinched her already stiff nipple between his fingers.

"I will wait until you're ready Slave but the longer you make me wait, the more you will regret it." His voice was hard this time but Jess couldn't detect any hint that he was even a little bit rattled by their tussle. Jess continued to shout and struggle but he just lay there, pinning her down with an unbreakable hold and gradually increasing the pressure on her pinched nipple. Her wrists ached, her whole breast was screaming in pain and she was sure she had a lump on the back of her head. She was running out of energy and oddly it occurred to her how very hungry and thirsty she was. Her struggles eased and she began to cry, closing her eyes and turning her head away from him.

"That's better Slave." Alex soothed releasing her nipple and stroking her now reddened breast. "Now, here's what's going to happen. I can see that this is a huge adjustment for you so I'm going to give you some time to get your head around your new position. See what a kind and thoughtful Master I am?"

Jess kept her eyes closed wishing he would just rape her and get it over with. Maybe then he'd let her go home.

"You're going to get up and walk calmly to the bed. I'm going to tie you down..."

"NO!" Jess moaned.

"Yes Slave, you need to rest and I need you still. I will come back when I think you've had enough time to let things sink in and then I will explain the rules. You will need to be punished for your behaviour so far..."

"YOU CAN'T!" Jess's eyes had flown open at the word 'punished' but as she looked into his face all she saw was determination and an odd look of inevitability.

"You forget Slave, you're mine to do with as I choose. Now, don't make your punishment any worse. Up you get." He kept firm hold of her wrists as he pulled her up and led her to the bed. Jess went with him as meekly as a kitten. She was very aware of the twisting in her lower abdomen and her breathing, while still hard from their fight, was now uneven for a very different reason. He gently pushed her onto her back and reached down to retrieve the manacle that was attached to the corner of the ornate bed frame.

Jess fought the urge to struggle and she whimpered. There was no point. He was clearly much stronger than she was and where could she go anyway. Besides, she didn't want to make her punishment worse. She squirmed at the thought and colour rushed back into her cheeks again. He noticed - she was sure of it and as he secured her other wrist he chuckled quietly to himself. Jess looked at him with fresh eyes. He was older than she was -- around his mid to late 30s she guessed. He was powerfully built, a rugby players physique and his black hair was cut in a fashionable style that highlighted his strong jaw line and striking blue eyes.

He pulled her legs out straight and attached her ankles to more manacles that had been attached to the corners of the bed. Jess now found herself spread eagled and open for him to view. He ran his hands up her legs.

"Mmmmm. So soft and smooth Slave. All mine." His hands travelled to her inner thigh and she jolted as he walked his fingers to her most private of areas. He parted her lips gently and she felt him stroke her inner labia before pinching them and stretching them out. She moaned and cried softly as he played with her. Jess had always had large inner labia that protruded when she was aroused. She'd always been so self conscious about it and had even researched surgical procedures to get them reduced. She gasped as she felt his hot breath on them before he sucked them gently into his mouth. Jess arched her back straining against her wrist restraints.

"Ooohh" The sound escaped her before she could stop it and she felt him chuckle around her soft pieces of flesh.

"AHHH!" He had nipped her hard and now leaned over her with a smug smile on his face.

"You were enjoying that a little too much Slave." He reached down and wiped his fingers through her warm slit collecting the juices there.

"See?" he said showing her the sheen on his fingers. Then he smeared her lips with her own fluids and left her there panting. She heard the metallic beep and the swish of the door and then she was alone to ponder what her punishment would be, how long he would keep her here and what was in the other half of the dome.

MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers