The Gilded Cage Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess learns the rules, the hard way.
1.8k words
4.41
86.6k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers

Jess was wet. Wet from the tears that ran in a constant stream down her face, wet from the sweat that poured from her body due to the heat of the room and most noticeably, wet from the thoughts flitting through her mind as she waited for Alex to return. She was still manacled to the huge bed in her gilded cage and had been there for a good few hours now -- at least that's what it felt like. The sun had continued its lazy path across the blue tropical sky and now it burned its way through the thick wall of glass filling the room with sticky heat.

Jess'd had lots of time to 'adjust to her new position' as he called it. She knew that she was completely at his mercy and she'd imagined all sorts of terrible things for the punishment that he had promised her. Jess had considered fighting him every step of the way -- why make it easy for him? On the other hand, why make it hard for herself? -- further resistance on her part would lead to further punishment and he had already proven how strong he was. Jess concluded that her only viable strategy was to comply, lull him into thinking she had accepted her new life and then escape as soon as she was presented with an opportunity.

With so much time on her hands, she contemplated why her juices were running so freely. Jess was under no illusion that she had always been turned on by the thought of being dominated but it had always been 'thoughts' -- she'd never admitted them out loud to anyone. Jess's mind flitted through her fantasies. Her first childhood one had been fairly innocent -- a princess locked in a high tower. Everything the princess could ever want was granted to her except for the freedom to leave her turret. The dragon that guarded her gradually became an evil old witch who thwarted the efforts of the handsome prince trying to save her. Over time the witch morphed into a faceless man who wanted her for himself and eventually the handsome prince disappeared from her fantasies altogether.

"Well done Jess, wish granted" she scolded herself.

Jess's head snapped to her right when she heard a click and she watched as the huge glass doors effortlessly slid back. A cool breeze washed over her sizzling body and she gasped at the cool air. How she appreciated that small kindness. She was still so thirsty and had no idea how long it had been since she'd last eaten. Jess's stomach flipped when she heard the metallic beep and swish of the door on her left and watched in a bizarre mixture of relief and terror as Alex walked towards her.

"Alex, please. I'm sorry. Just let me go ok? I won't fight you -- I promise. I ..."

"Slave you will address me as Master. You beg very prettily and I look forward to hearing much more of it but for now you will remain silent while I explain the rules. Then you will be punished." Alex's eyes never left hers and he couldn't fail to notice the flash of fear at his words nor the way she whimpered and squirmed as he sat beside her on the bed.

Alex reached for his favourite part of her body. He loved the way her inner labia peeked from between her pussy lips. It reminded him of a small, pink tongue poking out at him and he longed to pinch, pull, suck and nibble at them. Alex marveled at his good fortune -- not 2 weeks after he finished his long planned cage, the perfect woman walked into one of his offices. She had been expecting to meet the branch manager for an interview but he had been called away urgently so Alex, owner of the company, had stepped in to help out. She was beautiful, expressive and vulnerable. When he had unwrapped his prize he had been delighted to see her shaven pussy and protruding labia -- the icing on his cake.

He studied them for a few seconds and stretched them out noticing the way they snapped back into soft wrinkled morsels. Then his attention switched back to her face. Jess had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip. Alex could see she was trying to be still but her hips moved in time to his hand just a fraction. He kept up his assault.

"Still so wet Slave? I wonder what thoughts have been running through your little head to keep you so aroused. I think I can guess." Alex watched the colour fill Jess's cheeks for the third time that day.

"That blush is truly lovely. Do you think your backside will look as pretty when it's that colour?" he asked with a smile. Jess whimpered -- his cock twitched at the sound.

"Answer me Slave." Alex tightened his grip on her labia. Not quite enough to hurt but the threat was clear. Jess hurried to respond.

"I don't know." His pinch increased and Jess's body tensed and lifted off the mattress with shock.

"MASTER!" she added. Alex released her and went back to his gentle play.

"Good girl for remembering. That is one of your rules -- to always call me Master. You will do what I tell you without hesitation. You will present yourself to me when I enter - I will show you how later. You will speak when spoken to. You will please me. That's 5 easy rules Slave. If you fail to remember them I will take great delight in reminding you -- is that clear?"

"Yes Master." Jess cringed at the word.

"Good. Now I think I've waited long enough -- time to take what is mine." growled Alex climbing between her thighs. Jess felt a wave of nausea hit her as she realized what was to come. It had been inevitable yet still it was a shock. She opened her mouth to protest before remembering her rules and biting her lip again. Alex reached down to release himself from the confines of his expensive jeans. He was in a hurry -- all that play with her labia had made him uncomfortably hard and he couldn't wait to plunge into her wetness.

Jess turned her head away and focused on the jungle surrounding her enclosure. Absurdly she felt a jolt of panic at the thought that someone might see and almost wished that the doors would close again. She felt him latch on and begin suckling at her breast as his hot pole nudged at her entrance. He reached down and slipped a finger into her core. Jess hadn't been with a man since her family died and despite the ocean of fluids gushing from her, she felt every millimeter of him slide in. He gripped his cock and pushed until his head was just inside.

"Mmmmm. You're gonna be tight for me aren't you." Alex murmured around her breast. When Jess didn't respond he clamped down on the nipple between his teeth and pulled.

"Owwww! Please..."

"Forgotten the rules already Slave? You will speak when spoken to. Perhaps I need to drum them into you." With that Alex forced his full length into Jess's tight channel. She screamed as she felt her walls stretching to take him. Alex pulled out and plunged again and again until she had no breath left to put behind a scream.

"You...will...call...me...Master." he accentuated each word with a powerful thrust.

"You...will...do...what...I...tell...you." Jess could feel him stabbing her cervix.

"You...will...present...yourself." Alex thrilled at the whimpers and moans he was forcing from her.

"You...will...speak...when...spoken...to." The pain he was inflicting on her only seemed to excite her more.

"You...will...please...me." Alex held himself as far inside her as possible on the final word and Jess threw her head back, arched her back and panted. He watched her wrists pulling on the manacles and her fingers clutch at air. He'd never seen anything more beautiful or erotic in his whole life and she belonged to him. He withdrew a little and she collapsed back down on the mattress.

Alex let her catch her breath before gently rocking in and out again.

"There. That will help you remember Slave. Now what do you need to say?"

"Thank you Master." Jess couldn't believe that after the pounding she'd just taken her body was responding the way it was. Every time he withdrew she felt a hollow ache in her womb and her clitoris seemed to be having a party down there despite the fact he barely touched it. As if he'd read her mind, Alex slipped a hand between their bodies and circled her sensitive nub with his thumb.

"Ohhh." The tiny sound was involuntary, instinctive and incredibly sexy. Alex felt himself get harder and recognized the pressure in his balls. He couldn't wait any longer and increased his speed. His thumb rubbed cruelly over her clit and she danced beneath him. Her vagina gripped his penis with such a strength he feared she would never let go and as they both went over the edge he felt her ripple around him. He exploded deep within her, filling her with even more heat, before collapsing onto her shaking body.

Jess had never experienced an orgasm like it. She drifted in and out of consciousness as he breathed against her neck. She could still feel him inside her although he wasn't as big now and she moaned when he slid from her body wishing he would return. After shocks wracked through her as she fell into welcome darkness.

Alex looked down at his sleeping captive. Her wrists and ankles were red where she had pulled uncontrollably at the manacles. The cuffs and collar he had ordered would be here soon and they wouldn't cause quite as much damage. Her sweet, puffy labia were slick and inviting but he resisted, knowing he wouldn't be able to refrain from giving her another hard seeing to if he tasted them again. Her nipple was circled by small purple bruises that any dentist would match to his teeth. He had considered various ways of marking her as his slave and now he toyed with the idea of tattooing his bite onto her breast.

Alex pulled his jeans back on and went to the door. His electric key was in his back pocket attached to a chain so that she couldn't easily steal it. He swiped the key and stepped through into the main house. Turning left he reached for the control panel and pressed a button.

"Harry, I'll have my meal in the cage. Bring some water and something basic for Slave will you?"

"Yes Sir. A package arrived from the mainland earlier. I think its Slave's collar. Shall I bring that too?" came the response.

"Yes -- thanks Harry."

Alex returned to the cage and pulled the comfortable chair up to her bed. He watched her sleep and considered how she would respond to her forthcoming punishment.

MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers