The Girl and the Dragon Ch. 02

Story Info
Melanie and the Dragon get to know each other.
2.5k words
4.37
61.6k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie stirred. She slowly opened her eyes. She was stretched full length on her back on the soft grass of the meadow next to her cottage. She slowly sat part way up, supported on her elbows. Her dress and other clothing lay strewn around her. She sat up, fully covering her naked breasts with both hands. She looked up at a full moon.

Then slowly, she began to smile. The memory of what happened began to penetrate her still foggy brain. She remembered the dragon. The dragon with his magnificent green eyes. With his enormous cock that she had tasted. She reached down and touched her vaginal lips. She winced. They were sore but tingly to the touch of her fingers.

She stood shakily and gathered her clothing. She remembered it all. The touching of the dragon's engorged cock. Slipping it between her lips and sucking on it as if it were something she had done her whole life. She remembered saying to him "Dragon – fuck me!" And the feeling of first pain and then absolute ecstasy that came over her as he slid inside her. It was the first time ever for her. She had never known anything like that. Nothing she was able to read, nothing that the other girls of the village shared with her could ever have prepared her for the screaming, glorious orgasms he wrought upon her.

So, in one night she had sucked a cock for the first time in her life – a dragon's cock, for god sake! And then she had been fucked. Fucked for the first time. Fucked until she could not breathe. Fucked until she was sure she would pass out, which she must have done because she had no memory of the dragon leaving her.

She made her way slowly back to the cottage. She pulled out the large oaken tub from below the sink in the kitchen. She went to the well in the back yard and pulled up three large buckets of water, carried them to the house and dumped them in the tub. The water was icy cold, but she slid into the tub and shivering all the way, she took the bar of rough soap from the sink and a cloth and rubbed herself. Cleaning off the last of the dragon's cum from her lips and breasts.

She stroked her vaginal area gently and as the water warmed she relaxed a bit in it and tried to remember the feelings she had experienced that night. She smiled, lifted herself out of the tub, dragged it to the back door of the cottage and dumped the water on the ground.

She pulled on a nightdress and climbed into her small bed. She sighed, smiled and fell into a deep sleep.

The next day at the little book store she had inherited from her father, she moved in almost a dream like trance. She kept pausing and blushing from time to time. The ladies who came to look at the latest offerings that had arrived by coach from London wondered what change had come over their dear Melanie.

One of them, veteran of three marriages and affairs taken far out of the little town, thought she knew. But with whom? In this small village, every small conversation between unmarried boys and girls was noticed and commented on. Melanie was one of three girls in their twenties not yet married. Of course conjecture was rampant among the chatterers at their teas and knitting parties. But Helena Hellgloss was sure that if someone had finally conquered Melanie it was not a local boy. Who then?

Finally it was closing time and Melanie headed back down the dusty road to her cottage. She made herself some thin soup put it together with the bread she had baked the previous weekend and ate slowly in front of the small fire. It was not cold as yet, not even harvest time, but the fire took the chill out of the stone house.

After dinner she changed clothes to wear a flowing gown made of soft muslin that she wore with nothing under it. She made some tea and went to the small stone area in front of the cottage. She drank tea and watched the sun set. As it slipped behind the trees in the distance, her heart began to beat more strongly. She caught her breath and shakily put the teacup on the ground beside her chair.

She waited. Finally she heard it. The flapping of the wings. She saw the dark body swoop in just over the treetops. His powerful wings slowly eased him down on the flagstones just in front of her.

The green eyes opened fully. She could hardly breathe. "Melanie," the Scottish brogue brought tears to her eyes. "Are you well, my dear?"

"Oh," she replied shakily, "yes. Of course. Why shouldn't I be?"

"Well, I flew away last night while you were still resting. I hoped it, well, that it wasn't too much for you."

Melanie felt the color move across her face and down through her breasts. She felt her nipples tighten under the gown and felt a rush of wetness between her legs. "No, no, dear dragon!" She cried. "It was wonderful! I just, well, never even dreamed the first sex experience of my life would be with a dragon!"

The dragon's luminous green eyes held her gaze. "Is it that I am too different from you? Are you ashamed that your first lover is scaly and has wings?"

Melanie's hand went to her mouth. "Never! Never dear dragon! It was just so overwhelming. I mean we girls talk and when we find that one of us has, well, done it, we want to know every detail."

"And did you tell 'we girls' of your experience?"

She blushed even more deeply. "No! First of all I did not see them today. Secondly, what could I tell them? No one would believe me!"

The dragon settled on his tail. "Um, yes. True. I do not believe any of us has come into the village before. We are not predators after flocks or food stocks. And had I not collapsed on your doorstep, why Melanie, we never would have met, would we?"

Melanie laughed. "No I suppose not."

The dragon swiveled his head around almost 360 degrees. "Would you care to come to the meadow? The stars are just coming out."

Melanie caught her breath. "Oh. Why, yes. It would be pleasant." She rose from her chair and in her bare feet walked across the road and into the large meadow where last night she had lost her virginity. The dragon lifted his wings, still folded and awkwardly walked behind her across the road and into the meadow.

Melanie had a fleeting thought. What would happen if one of the boys from the village came to call and saw her walking calmly across the road into the meadow trailed by a small but powerful dragon? She dismissed the thought. No one came to call on her. The single lads were all too young and she had met no one from another town as yet.

She walked part way into the meadow and stopped, waiting for the dragon to catch up. She glanced behind her and there he was, easing up beside her and looking at her with those green eyes. The dragon's mouth was wide and slanted backward. When he talked she had a brief look at even teeth, not that much larger than a human's. His body was long and elegant, less scaly than she had envisioned from the books in her store.

There was of course that one book with the crude drawings of dragons violating young girls where she first realized that dragons had human parts, including a penis. She smiled at the dragon, spread her gown and sat on the grass.

He settled on his tail next to her. "What a lovely night!" Exclaimed Melanie.

The dragon looked at the now dark sky as stars began to take over the heavens. "Yes, and quiet. Wonderfully quiet."

Melanie lay back and stretched the full length of her body. She looked over at him. Coyly she said, "may I see it again?"

"See...oh. Melanie!"

"Well, if that is a problem for you..."

His wide mouth actually took on a smile. His green eyes closed halfway. He leaned back on his tail, spread his short legs and his penis slid between tail and body and out into the open. It was flaccid and hung long between his legs.

Melanie smiled up at him. "It looks different than last night."

"Last night the conversation aroused me before I unveiled Marcus."

"Marcus?"

"Yes. Even though we dragons do not have names, I have chosen to name my penis. He is Marcus!"

Melanie rolled over until she was on her stomach just a few inches from "Marcus."

"Well hello friend Marcus," she said softly. She reached out one arm in front of her and touched the tip. Marcus took the cue and began to enlarge. She put her hand around the tip and felt it continue to grow in her hand.

The dragon said softly, "He is glad to see you again, dear one."

"And I him!" She began to silently stroke Marcus from tip to the bottom of the shaft. She reached behind him and found two huge testicles. She looked up at the dragon. She stroked the two balls. "Did you name them too?"

The dragon slowly shook his head from side to side. "No, they just kind of came along for the ride."

"Oh," she said. She crawled closer, still on her stomach. She was right up against the dragon now. She continued to stroke the two balls. Marcus throbbed above her hands. She slithered another few inches until her head was under that throbbing cock. She began to rub the bottom of the cock with her tongue. "Ah, Marcus," she almost whispered. "Thank you for last night. You made me a woman."

The dragon breathed in and out roughly. "Take him in your mouth Melanie. Please."

She smiled up at the green eyes. She backed up, shook the gown from her shoulders and slid it off. She got on her knees and took the tip in her mouth. She reached down until her hand was at the bottom of the shaft. Then slowly, carefully she began to take more and more of it in her mouth. She opened her mouth wider and then she felt all of him begin to slide in. She almost gagged, but somehow she was able to totally get that huge, throbbing mass completely into her mouth and almost down her throat.

Then she began to pull back and forth rapidly, still keeping most of it in her mouth. Her saliva dripped from her lips. She was lost in the effort, the taste and the ecstasy. She felt Marcus swell in her mouth. The dragon took her head and held it gently with those amazing tentacle like appendages to his wings. He breathed a huge breath, but no smoke escaped his nostrils.

She felt Marcus begin to jerk in her mouth. The dragon lifted her until her lips only engaged the tip and then he came with a rush of semen that engulfed her mouth and as fast as she swallowed there was more and more and it poured as the night before, on her neck and her breasts and trickled down her chest to her stomach.

She felt Marcus grow limp and with one final huge sucking motion, pulled her mouth off and sat back on her haunches. She gently took him in both hands and held him. "I think that Marcus and I will get along splendidly."

The dragon's breath had returned to normal. "Apparently," he said. "Now Melanie, you lie back and let me remind you of the rest of last night."

She threw her legs out in front of her and lay back at full length. The moon was rising and the dragon saw her magnificent body. The two breasts, large and even with her on her back, able to stand up with the nipples in bas-relief. Her breasts and her chest and her stomach glistened with the cum that she had taken in her mouth.

She had just a small nest of hair in her pubic area. As the night before, she closed her eyes as the two finger like tentacles embraced her, stroking her nipples, tracing a line down her stomach, teasing the pubic hair. She felt the dragon change position. The she felt his warm breath on her stomach. Slowly his long, powerful tongue explored her thighs. Her legs spread of their own volition.

The tongue flicked at the edge of her vaginal lips. She reached down with her hands and spread the lips. The tongue flicked in and out while she writhed under the spell. Then she felt enveloped by the dragon's wings. He moved gently up on her body and she felt Marcus on her wet thighs. He was back to full size.

He slid in her very gently but she still cried out. He was so huge. Slowly the dragon slipped farther and farther into her until she thought she would pass out again. She bit her lip thinking "no, not tonight. I want to feel it all."

He pulled in and out at first very gently until her vagina opened like a flower and allowed all of him and more to slide all the way in on her juices which continued to flow. He slid back and forth, sensitive from the work she had done on him but willing to bring her to ecstasy once again.

And it came. Came with a rush in her loins and her breasts and her being. She came and came and came. She cried out. She twisted from side to side. She reached her arms out and clawed at his wings. She lifted her buttocks up and squeezed her vaginal lips around the huge member engulfing her. "Dragon!" She breathed. "Marcus. Oh God Marcus. Fuck me, Marcus, fuck me until I die!"

The dragon knowing that this in fact was not that uncommon between human and dragon, slowly settled back on his haunches and Marcus slid out of Melanie. He lay across her lower stomach and came in spurts that reached up to her breasts. She reached up, taking his juices and slathering them across her body.

"Oh God, dragon." She gasped. "Is it always this way? Is it?"

"No love," he said gently. "Not always. But when you feel as we do, well, it could be most of the time."

She sat up, her breasts two melons in the moonlight. " I want it dragon! I want Marcus for my own!"

The dragon smiled. "Well, you two seem to get along very well. So, we shall see. Farewell dear Melanie." And with that, his wings began to flap. He took off circled once, swooped down so close she could feel the rush of wind in his wings. As he flew off she saw just a glimpse of a still hard Marcus slowly settling into his body.