The Girl at Work

Story Info
I love work!
1.9k words
4.39
30k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crazylay
crazylay
18 Followers

I've always been one to dodge work. I hated it. The only thing worth going for was the checks. That was until Carrie started work.

I work for a small company that deals in distribution of window treatments. Basically, I'm a driver for a poor wage. Not much happens in my job, except maybe seeing an accident or sitting in traffic. In the warehouse, there are only three employees. All of which are younger guys. Not the kind of people I want to look at everyday.

Well, a few weeks ago, the company decided that it would be best to hire someone to answer the phones. I was happy about this, since nobody took it upon themselves to do it, which always led to my ass getting chewed for something not showing up on the truck because no one would take the order.

We interviewed a lot of different people for the job. Most of them were older women who were trying to get away from their husbands during the day. But, when all seemed lost, Carrie walked through the door.

Carrie was a beautiful girl. She had brunette hair that was cut to shoulder length, sparkling green eyes, and a body that every man dreams of seeing. My boss questioned her age, only 23, but decided that he would rather have someone there who wants to work, than someone there who wanted to get away from their spouse. So, Carrie was hired.

Over the next few days, I hadn't seen her much. Usually I was in the warehouse, and on the road by the time she had to be to work. Well, about a week after she had started, my usual first delivery had called and asked if I could make my drop an hour later than normal. I agreed, and decided to sit in the office and have a cup of coffee. I was lying back in my chair slowly dozing off, when I heard the front door open.

Carrie walked through, looking more gorgeous than I had remembered. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt, a pair of jeans that captured every curve, and a pair of black boots with a heel that seemed a little high for work shoes. She smiled at me, and asked why I hadn't left on my deliveries. After explaining the situation, she said it was good because she wanted to get to know me better.

We started talking about normal things; what we like to do on our days off, our interests, and our relationships. Carrie told me about her boyfriend. A man who she had been on and off with over the last few years. I told her that I was single, and really hadn't had time to look for someone. She had a look of shock on her face.

"I can't believe you're single." she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You aren't a bad looking man at all."

"Well it's not always about looks." "I know that. But, you seem like a good guy, too."

"I try to be. I guess I've just been unlucky with the girls I have found."

"That's too bad. It would be a waste if you didn't find someone that treats you right."

Just then, I looked at the clock and realized I was running late.

"Well I have to go. It's been real nice talking to you."

I ran to my truck, and got on the road as fast as I could. The rest of my day went pretty normal, stupid drivers and stupid people chewing my ass. Since I had started late, I hadn't made it back to the warehouse until they had already closed. I hated that. Unloading my pick-ups alone can sometimes be a pain.

I finally finished and was going into the office to drop off my paperwork when I realized there was someone still inside. I opened the door, and couldn't believe my eyes. Carrie was sitting at her computer desk with her pants on the floor and her legs spread. She was rubbing her clit furiously as a man was pounding a girl from behind on her computer screen. Her juices leaked onto the chair, and the sweet smell of her pussy was the only aroma in the room.

When she started to cum, her legs began shaking furiously, and her screams could be heard throughout the entire building. Needless to say, I was more turned on than I ever had been in my life. As she calmed down, she opened her eyes and saw me standing in the doorway. Carrie hurried and covered her pussy with one hand while reaching for her pants with the other. Her face was as red as a coke can.

"Oh my god, I am so embarrassed!" was all she could say.

I tried to calm her down.

"Carrie, it's really okay. I know everyone does it. Sometimes you have to relieve some stress."

I don't think that was the answer she was expecting.

"I forgot that you were going to get back here late. I don't usually do that, but I accidentally clicked on the wrong website, and it got to me."

"It's really no big deal. At least you looked like you enjoyed it."

"You did, too." She said as she pointed towards the obvious bulge in my pants.

"Well of course I did! You are a gorgeous girl who was just playing with herself in front of me. How could I not?"

Carrie then stood up, finally grabbing her pants and began pulling them up. Suddenly, she stopped, turned to look at me and proceeded to push them back down.

"I think that would be rude right now, don't you?" she said.

"I'm confused. Why would it be?" was my response.

"I just had an awesome orgasm in front of you. I can definitely tell that I turned you on, and by the size of the bulge in your pants you must be aching for some kind of release."

I was in shock. I may have seen something amazing, but I never thought that this would happen. Carrie stepped out of her pants and walked towards me. She reached out her hand and placed it on my throbbing cock.

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked.

"I could never cheat on him. But, I'm not a bitch. I can't just leave you here with this." She began rubbing up and down on my dick.

Carrie undid my fly, and then reached for my zipper, slowly pulling it down. She then proceeded to grab my jeans at the waist, and pushed them to the ground. My aching cock strained against my boxers. She began to run her finger across the fabric that was pushed out across the top of my rock solid penis. Carrie then grabbed each leg hole, and in one quick swoop, yanked my boxers to the ground.

"Holy shit, it's really big!" She said with a huge smile.

"Thanks. I don't really know that. I've never compared myself to anyone."

"Trust me, it's huge! It's really too bad that I can't fuck you. But, if I did, I think you'd tear me in two!"

Carrie then began to explain the rules.

"I made a promise to myself that I would never cheat on anyone. But, you obviously need to cum, and it's my fault. I am still extremely horny, especially after seeing that massive dick. So, here is the deal. I will masturbate in any position that you want me to while you stroke that big thing for me. When you are ready to cum, I will help you by letting you shoot your load anywhere on my body. Cool?"

"Cool."

Not exactly what I wanted, but better than nothing.

I had Carrie start out by sitting on the desk facing me. She spread her legs and began run her fingers through the wetness on her pussy lips as I slowly began rubbing the head of my dick. "That's so fucking hot! It barely fits in your hand!" She said as she began to rub deeper between her lips.

My pre-cum had began to roll down my head and along the shaft, lubricating the underside. Carrie immediately noticed this.

"That is so sexy! I've heard of that happening before, but I've never seen it."

Carrie began pumping her fingers inside of her wet hole as I began stroking my entire shaft, still at a slow pace.

"How else would you like me?" She said between moans.

"How about you get off the desk, turn around, and bend over?"

Carrie did as I asked. She laid her body across the top of the desk and spread her feet on the floor. She began rubbing her hard clit, giving me the perfect view of her open pussy and tight asshole. I began stroking my cock faster, holding back any cum that was about to escape. Carrie had pulled her t-shirt over her tits, and began pinching her erect nipples with one hand and rolling her fingers from the other hand across her pink asshole.

"Mmmm. That feels so fucking good. I'm on the edge of cumming. Are you close? Do you want me to face another way?" Carrie said while dipping two fingers deep and hard into her now dripping cunt.

I began stroking hard and fast. I almost couldn't take anymore, but I didn't want it to end.

"How about you come over here and get close to me. I want to feel your body shake when you finish." I told her.

Carrie stood up, and walked towards me. Inches away from my tip, Carrie faced me and ferociously rubbed at her clit. Her pussy juice ran down her legs.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close! Are you?" She asked while whimpering.

"I'm really fucking close!" I said as my cock throbbed in my hand.

Just then, Carrie did something completely unexpected. She dropped to her knees, reached up with her free hand, and began stroking my cock hard and fast.

"Oh fuck! I can't get my hand halfway around it! That is so fucking hot! I'm going to cum!"

Carrie's hips began bucking wildly against her other hand as she let out a loud scream. Her pussy juice began pouring out of her, down her thighs, and onto the floor. She tightly gripped my bulging cock as she came. It was more than I could take. "I'm going to fucking cum!" I yelled.

"Where do you want to shoot it?" She asked.

It was too late. Rope after rope of hot semen shot out of the end of my dick, landing in her hair, across her face, across her lips, on her t-shirt, and her abdomen, which ran down to her pussy and dripped onto the floor. Some even shot behind her and landed on the desk.

Carrie brought some cum that had rolled down to her pussy, and place it in her mouth.

"That tastes so good. That was so fucking hot. I've never had so much cum cover my body before." She said while stroking the last few drops out from the end of my softening cock.

"That was amazing. Thank you so much." I said as I flopped down in a chair.

"Don't think that will be the last time." She told me.

"Huh?"

"I told you that I would let you decide where to shoot it. I am a person of my word. You didn't get to decide that time, so, I have to make it up to you."

Carrie touched her clit one last time and let out a little moan. I don't think next time will be that far off.

crazylay
crazylay
18 Followers