The Girl Beneath the Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

"And I don't want you to be concerned about ME at all, okay? You don't have to worry at all. I won't force you to blur the line between fantasy and reality, I promise. I know we would never work out. You and me, I mean. In your trance, the trance you're falling into right now; in your deep, deep trance, I'll be able to make you happy. I'll be able to ease your loneliness, just for a little while. I'll be able to satisfy you, just for now ... just for a little while. But I know that in real life, I can't have you. I accept that. I know that this is just for this evening, and nothing more. You have my word. You have my promise. Okay. Relax for me, Tim. Surrender to the sleep for me. For just a little while, let me help you realize your dream. Surrender to me, Tim."

Now that I'd chosen to look at the candle, instead of her luscious cleavage, I suddenly wished that I'd made the opposite choice. Again, I considered the possibility that this was all some sort of a dream of my own making, and that I was just letting her talk me into it. Had she really read all those books in the past three days? Did I really believe her? Did I really trust her? Well, yes ... I trusted her enough to drink the wine. The wine with ... whatever she'd put in it. I decided to test her supposition by looking away from the candle. That ought to prove something. But where else would I look? I really, really wanted to look at her breasts ... at that crystal thing that was nestled between them. She'd invited me to, so that ought to be okay. But now she didn't want me to ... right? I could, if I wanted to, though. I ... um ... I ... well, maybe I couldn't. Suddenly, I forgot what was it I was trying to think about.

"And I don't want you to be upset, now, Tim, when I tell you this .... You won't be upset, will you? Of course, you won't. You're too sleepy to be upset. So sleepy. So relaxed. So very, very sleepy ... sleepy in a lazy sort of way. You know what I'm talking about, don't you, Tim? Of course, you do. Like when you're in bed at night, and you're SO relaxed, and you're SO sleepy ... so sleepy ... that sometimes you're asleep, and you don't even know it. You suddenly find yourself in a very pleasant dream, and you tell yourself 'What do you know! I fell asleep, and I didn't even know it!' But that really makes sense, if you stop and think about it. Because, when you are so very, very sleepy, you often fall asleep without knowing it. In fact, you almost never actually know the exact moment when you fall asleep, do you? And so, you won't be upset now ... not upset at all ... when I tell you that you're really in your hypnotic trance right now. You fell into your trance, and you didn't even know it. But now that you DO know it, you're not upset at all, are you, Tim?"

I decided to consider this question dispassionately, and I found the possibility unlikely. After all, I DID still have my eyes open. I assumed I did, at any rate. I could still see the candle. Of course, I most definitely couldn't look away from it. Could I? Or was that the LAST problem I was worried about?

"Oh, I know what you're thinking, Tim. You're thinking that you still have your eyes open. And you're right, of course. Even though you've already entered a wonder, peaceful hypnotic trance, you haven't actually gone to sleep yet. But you're eyes are getting heavy now, because you are so, so very sleepy. That's right, Tim. They're closing now. Just let them close now. That's it. And since I'm in charge of your trance, I'll let you still see the candle, even though our eyes are closed. Yes, they're closed now, even though you can still see the candle perfectly well. In fact, the candle is all you can see, isn't it? Even though your eyes are closed, and you are deep in your hypnotic trance."

Yes, it was the same problem all over again. I COULD see the candle, so I must have my eyes open, right?

"And just to prove to you that you are, indeed, asleep and deep in my hypnotic control, I want you to just watch the candle, watch the candle, watch the candle, as you go deeper and deeper into your trance for me. And as you watch the candle, it will begin to blur and fade, and instead of the candle, the tops of my breasts will take it's place, and the crystal nestled between my breasts will shine and sparkle brightly, just like the candle, and you won't be able to see anything else. Only the crystal between my breasts. That's what you really wanted to see, isn't it, Tim. You've been sneaking peeks at it, sneaking peeks at my breasts, all evening, haven't you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I ..."

"Shhh! Don't speak right now, just listen. Okay?"

"Okay."

Seeing the tops of her breasts like this was wonderful. It dawned on me rather slowly what the ramifications of this vision might be. So, I was hypnotized. It had actually happened.

"And now, Tim, it's time to talk about real hypnosis, like you're experiencing right now, and about the kind of hypnosis you read about in your online story web sites. They're different, you know. Well, some things are the same, but some are different. As you go deeper and deeper, I'll tell you about it. Deeper and deeper.

"First of all, hypnotic amnesia is real, but we're not going to do that tonight. Everything I say to you, everything I do to you, everything that happens, you will remember when you wake up. Deeper and deeper, Tim. Be a good boy for me, okay? Deeper and deeper. That's it. Good boy.

"And next, as you go deeper and deeper, we'll talk about hypnotic euphoria; and that's very real, too. And everyone likes that; and so, now that you know it's real, as you go deeper and deeper for me, I'll reward you by letting you feel very, very good. So good. So wonderfully good. So relaxed and free and nice and wonderful. It's the best feeling you've ever had, Tim. The best feeling in you're whole life. Now, as you go deeper and deeper for me, I'll let you feel better and better. Deeper and deeper, and better and better.

"And now, we'll talk about the concept of the hypnotist making a subject do anything she wants him to do, even if he doesn't like it. And as you might have guessed, even though it sometimes makes for a very tantalizing story, that isn't true at all. And so, even if I wanted you to do something for me, you will NOT do it if you don't want to. Because the hypnotist cannot make the subject do anything he doesn't really want. She cannot KEEP the subject from doing something that he DOES want. And so now, Tim, now that you know this, I want you to feel safe and secure about going deeper and deeper for me, and feeling better and better.

"And finally, Tim, we're going to talk about hypnotic suggestion, and that's what it's really all about, isn't it? Because, even though a hypnotist can't make a subject do something that he doesn't want to do, she can really, really help the subject do something that he DOES want to do. Does that make sense? I can help you overcome your nervousness, your hesitance, your reluctance, your insecurity, and I can then help you act the way you WANT to act. That's going to be my gift to you, Tim. Do you understand? For all of the things you've done for me this week ... in return for giving me my life back ... I'm allowing you to feel this wonder hypnotic trance for the first time, and then, after you wake up, I'm going help you feel the things you miss so much since your wife left you, without any guilt, and without any feelings of embarrassment or regret. Do you understand, Tim? Tell me now if you understand what I'm going to do for you."

"I understand," I told her calmly. And I did, too. She'd made the entire process perfectly clear. She really is a remarkable secretary, I decided.

"Okay, that's very good. Now, before we begin that process, is there anything else you'd like me do for you while I have you in this very, very deep hypnotic trance?"

"I want you to bring me back again later," I told her seriously. "I want you to give me a trigger phrase and bring me back again."

"Ah ... the trigger phrase. I'm afraid that's another thing that's dramatically exaggerated in your online stories. We might be able to do something along those lines, but ...."

"Please?" I pleaded. I felt rather embarrassed begging her for something like that, but it's difficult to describe the wonderful feelings I was experiencing.

"Okay, Tim, I'll see what we can do. But right now, I need you sink back, back, back into the couch and go very, very deep for me. Let go of every thought, every feeling, every little, tiny bit of consciousness. Nothing is real for you now unless I tell you it is real. Very, very deep. You feel complete peace, complete happiness. Only those feelings. No thoughts at all. That's very good.

"And now, I want you to stay in this wonderful state of absolute, complete hypnosis, and I want you to open your eyes and look at me. That's right. Good boy. You're still SO deep, but you can see me. No, I don't want you to look at my face, I want you to look at my body, okay? Yes, that's it. You like looking at my body, don't you? People used to tell me that I have a very nice body. I want you to just forget my face altogether, okay? Now, watch while I begin taking off my clothes for you. Yes, that's it.

"You'll have to be patient with me, okay? I'm very shy. I've always been shy. Just give me a moment. There. Do you like my breasts? I knew you would. That's okay, there's no reason to blush. Just go ahead and stare right at them. I know you want to reach out and touch them, but you can do that later, after you wake up. When you wake up, you will know, absolutely, that you have my permission to touch them ... that you can do anything at all to them that you want to do. I know that you're sexually excited. That's very natural.

"And now, I want you to stay in that wonderful state of complete hypnotic trance as you watch me take off the rest of my clothes, okay? Just wait a moment. Just ... there. Now you can look at all of me. No, not at my face. I know that you don't want to look at that. Just look at my body, okay? I know that you're becoming more and more sexually excited as you look at me. I know that you want to do things to me. Here, I'll turn around and show you all of me. I'm sorry that I'm blushing so much. You won't pay any attention to that at all. Just look at me and want me, okay?

"Now, I know that you will do just as I say and stay in your complete, total state of hypnosis as you stand up and begin taking off all of your clothes, too. I know that you'll obey me because you WANT to obey me, don't you? I'm naked, and you're wonderfully excited by that, I know; and so now you're going to join me and be totally naked, too, aren't you? Yes, everything. Completely naked, just like me. That's great. Oh! Gosh, Tim! You're really hard, aren't you? You're ... um ... I mean ... Gosh, Tim! No, please stop looking at my face! I know I'm blushing, but I don't want you to notice that at all.

"Now, sit back down ... that's right. And now, I'm going to sit down right next to you, just like this. And you know that very soon now, you're going to make love to me. No, I shouldn't say that. I should say that you're going to have sex with me. Completely guilt-free, wonderfully satisfying sex with me.

"But first, we'll try to implant the trigger phrase that you want so much. For a moment, look at my crystal, okay? Whenever you hear me tell you to look at my crystal and relax ... or whenever you hear me tell you to look into a candle and relax, you will immediately feel very, very sleepy. Your subconscious mind will remember this wonderful feeling that you're feeling right now, and you'll get sleepy ... so very, very sleepy. And you'll be ready to come back to your trance, like you're in right now. Because you WANT it. Subconsciously, you want it very, very much. You will find that you simply HAVE to look at the crystal or the candle when I tell you to. And you'll follow my voice as I take you down and down and down into the trance that you want so much. And you KNOW that is what will happen, don't you? Yes, I know you do.

"Well, now it's time to tell you what's going to happen when I wake you up. When I wake you up, you are going to feel alive and wonderful and strong and sexy and virile. You are going to want to have sex with me, and you are going to remember that I gave you full permission to have sex with me any way you please. If you want to be very, very rough with me, you won't hold back at all. You will do anything you want. Anything at all. Even if I beg you to stop, you won't. You will take me. It is going to be the most important thing in your life. You won't look at my face. In fact, you won't even think about my face at all. You will only think about taking your pleasure, anyway you want, knowing that you will have no guilt, no embarrassment, no reluctance whatsoever. You can do it as many times as you want. And you will feel nothing for me except that I was a vessel for your sexual satisfaction. I was just a way for you to ease your loneliness. I will be your commitment-free one-night-stand, and nothing else, and you will be content with that.

"Okay, it's time, I suppose. Give me a moment. I'm really, really nervous, here. Just look at my body and want me. Want me very, very much. Alright ... I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I'm going to count to five, and when I've finished counting to five, you will wake up, and then you can let your passion consume you, and you will take me. Okay, here we go. One ... two ... three ... four ... five. UMPH!"

I'm afraid I attacked the poor young girl. My body was on fire. My mind was bent on one thing, and one thing only. My cock was harder than it's ever been in my life! My hands had been in my lap, between us, as we sat half-facing each other. Now, I brought them up under her arms, I wrapped my arms around her naked body, and pulled her to me, hugging her tightly. Then I pushed her back into the cushions of the couch, holding her, clutching her.

She was shaking all over. I could tell she was scared to death. In an instant, I'd positioned her underneath me, pressing down into that marvelous, succulent body of hers, pinning her below me, holding her with my entire weight. I suppose that she felt utterly helpless. She had her eyes closed tightly shut, but when I went no further, she nervously licked her lips, and then finally, finally, she peeked up at me.

My eyes were level with her own, and I smiled down on her. She gasped. "You're not supposed to be looking at my face!" she gasped. "You're not supposed to ...."

All I could do was grin with utter happiness. "Obviously, the hypnotist can't keep the subject from doing something that he really, really WANTS to do," I told her, and I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her.

For five full seconds, she just lay there, shocked into total inaction. Then she somehow freed her hands, which had been pinned beside her, and she brought them up to my chest, pushing frantically. I broke the kiss, but couldn't keep the wide grin off my face.

"Tim, something's wrong here," she gasped. "You aren't supposed to be doing this! You're just supposed to want me ... uh ... want me ...."

"Oh, you have know IDEA how much I want you, my dear," I told her, and kissed her again.

Once more, she froze for long seconds before beginning once again to push against my chest. But this time, I'd had enough of her silly resistance. I was going to have my way with her, by God, and this was the way I wanted it! I ran my hands up and down her smooth, succulent body; her sides, her back, up to her neck, back down again. I began stabbing against her lips with my tongue. I brought one hand around and squeezed her breast. At last, she parted her lips, allowed my tongue to enter, and she moaned loudly into my mouth as she stopped pushing against me and slid her hands up and around my neck.

My passion for her was boundless. I gripped her so tightly that she was forced to groan as we kissed. Then, I snaked my hand back up to her head, laced my fingers in her thick hair, and pulled her head back away from me. As her head tilted back, I began kissing her throat, her jaw line, her cheeks, her lips, and back to her throat. She gasped, moaned, gasped again.

"Oh, Tim! Oh, my gosh! Mmmmm! Ahhh! Oh, Tim!"

I moved my lips down her throat to those breasts I had been admiring all evening. I kissed the tops of them, licked between them, where the little fake gem dangled, kissed my way under the right one, and then finally took the stiff, rubbery nipple between my lips and suckled it rhythmically, suck-suck-suck. I slurped at it, then took the erect little nub between my teeth, bit gently, and flicked my tongue across it rapidly. She arched up into me and brought her hands up to the back of my head, lacing her fingers in my hair.

"Tim! Oh ... I ... OH!"

I shifted everything around, then. I pushed her body roughly to the side, switched to her left breast, and began doing the same thing to that one. Her body was completely trapped now, wedged between the back of the couch and my large, tense, frantic body. Slowly, purposefully, I slid my right hand down, across her flat, smooth belly, and I began tracing my fingers in a triangle, first across the top on her pubic patch, then along one inner thigh, and back up the other. She gasped, moaned hoarsely and shuddered violently, but kept her legs together until I began gently trying to pry them apart. All at once, she obviously seemed to remember that this was all her plan in the first place, because she suddenly spread her legs wide for the benefit of my prying hand and groping fingers.

I put my hand flat on her belly, and slid it down until my palm completely held her entire pubic area, the base of my palm against her thatch of hair, the tips of my fingers near her ass. She gasped loudly. Gently at first, but with increasing pressure, I began grinding my palm into her in a circular motion. As I did so, her vaginal lips parted further and further, and I was rubbing her most intimate parts. I felt her hard little clit against my palm as it was bent and rolled in the rounded pattern I was roughly tracing. Her vagina and lower lips were wet, slippery, smooth, and very, very soft. Her hands left the back of my head, and her arms flew around my neck, clutching me, as she arched her back up into my relentless hand.

"Tim! Oh, Tim! This ... this ... isn't .... This wasn't the way .... OH!"

I let go of her nipple with my suckling mouth and lips and teeth, and moved my body back upward until my face was even with hers again, all the time keeping up the circular motion with my palm. I stared into her eyes, while her one good one peered questioningly into my face.

"Why? Why aren't you ...?"

But then I was kissing her again, long and deep and hard, while her hips jerked and strained up into my hand. I extended the middle finger and let it slide easily into the oily, tight, slippery passageway of her cunt. When I broke the kiss, her eye had fluttered upward, until only the white showed, but she blinked once or twice and forced her vision to steady on my face.

"Why aren't you raping me?" she asked in a ragged whisper between gasps.

I grinned down at her. "Raping you?"

"I thought you'd take me hard. I thought you'd force me. It's been so long for you! OH! Oh, Tim!" She arched frantically upward again as her body was wracked by a tremendous, shuddering spasm. "Tim, you're about to make me cum!"

I kissed her for a few seconds, before looking again into her ravaged face. "And it's going to be a big one, isn't it?"

She blushed furiously and tried to say something in response, but her words became an incoherent, moaning mumble. I shifted once again back to her left breast, suckling hard, while I pulled my hand free from between her legs with the exception of my middle finger, which I began rubbing fast and hard, directly on the slippery little nubbin of her hard, rubbery clit. With a scream, she wrapped her arms around me, clutching hard, as her body jerked and bounced uncontrollably while the orgasm claimed her.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers