The Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman discovering exhibitionism.
835 words
3.83
38.2k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers

The Girl sat on the Museum steps waiting for her friend, she was early, but in no rush. She played with her smart phone, not being one for social networking sites, she read blog after blog of nonsense, and spent hours watching music video.

Tonight, herself and the friend were going for a few drinks, and maybe tease some boys in the rock bars in town. She loved teasing boys, but always made sure the boys knew they were being teased, all just fun, and the boys loved it too.

She checked the time, still 15 minutes till the friend was due, she uncoiled her earphones and started to search on her phone for some music to listen to that she hadn't heard before. She noticed some teenage lads in the distance skateboarding, and searched for something fast and noisy. A text alert buzzed her to let her know the friend was 10 minutes away, cool.

As she listened to the fast music, she was reading a blog about some sad looser that collected tea towels, and took them all over the country to enter them in competitions, some people eh.

She noticed that the skateboarders were closer now and gathered around a bench 20 yards away, chatting and laughing, they looked to be about 18 years old, 7 years her junior. She vaguely recognized some of them from the bars in town, or maybe all youngsters had started to look the same. She thought she'd still pass for a teenager. Some of the boys were standing with their backs to her, and some were sitting on the backrest of the bench facing her.

Another text from the friend, 5 minutes away, if the friend stopped texting, she'd be here by now. The girl glanced in the direction of the skateboarders, one of the boys that faced her had noticed her, he was trying to look at her without her or the others noticing, he looked nice for a youngster and wore a Ramones t-shirt, the music playing on her earphones was the Ramones. She smiled at the boy, but he didn't seem to notice.

She suddenly realized that from her height up the steps, he must be looking up her skirt. She felt her face flush, but it wasn't with embarrassment or anger. She tensed for a moment, and looked back to her smartphone, she was smiling widely and couldn't help it. She looked back to the boy. He was oblivious to his friends, and just stared with lust. She thought about what clothes she'd put on for tonight, the old denim skirt wasn't particularly short, but her knickers were very brief, almost G-string, she was wandering how much of her body the boy could see. Certainly the underside of the top of her thighs, and the gusset of her knickers stretched tight over her mound.

The boy was in a trance, she moved her leg a fraction of an inch, he got an even better look at her crotch and thighs, his eyes seemed to bulge, and she was sure his crotch did too. She wandered if she could make him come from 20 yards and with no hands, and giggled a little, she thought of what she could do next, maybe open her legs a fraction or wriggle to make her skirt ride up a bit.

This line of thinking was turning her on, and she felt the moist warmth between her thighs tremble. Why hadn't she thought like this before? Surely she'd noticed that men had ogled her. The feeling was immense, the power she could have! The fun she could have! The sex she could have.

She parted her knees and gave the skateboarder a long glorious flash of her knickers and thighs, and the thought of him furiously jerking himself for a month over her, gave a tingle through her belly to her quim.

Her friend arrived at that very second, "here I am" cooed the friend, the girl sprang to her feet and embraced her, she looked over the friends' shoulder, to see the boy red in the face and holding his skateboard in front of his crotch, she was convinced she'd made him come. "It's great to see you, let's get that drink, I've got so much to tell you"

The girl and her friend had a fantastic night out, they told each other all about their lives in the last few weeks, the girl slowly built up with the power of booze, to tell all about the flashing at the young boy on the museum steps. The friend was horrified and chastised the girl for being foolish and sluttish. "Anything could've happened, there was a gang of men, and you show them your wears, just like that"

"It wasn't like that" the girl explained, but the friend just didn't understand.

The girl gave up and put the incident out of her head, and concentrated on getting drunk with her friend and having a great night out.

sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers