The Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
A young woman discovering exhibitionism.
1.9k words
3.83
12.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers

She entered the pub, and walked to the far end of the bar to where the manager stood. She was breathing hard and felt her chest rising tightly making her boobs bounce a little more than usual. The barman and barmaid's eyes followed her across the room, she knew they were both looking at her tits, and she loved it.

She smiled as she reached the manager. The manager was the only other female that the girl had kissed, one drunken night in a dark club corner, snogging and feeling each other's tits. Oh! Those were days, thought the girl. The two embraced, and brushed each other's cheeks, she felt their tits rub together, and a spark flickered in her belly. No!, it would never happen again, as much as the girl loved the manager, it wasn't meant to be sexual, and she knew the other woman would fall madly for her, and she would never return the feelings. Great friends they were, and that's how the girl wanted their relationship to remain.

They stood at the bar with a pint of beer each, like a couple of guys, chatting about ...guys. The manager had been dating (if that's the word for it) another pub landlord, you know , working unsociable hours in the pub, limited time off, it was meant to be a match made in heaven. But no, it wasn't to be. They ended up just having a handful of rushed dates because of staff shortages/deliveries/unforeseen problems at work, a hand full of quick unsatisfying shags etc. etc... Same old story, thought the girl, and told told her about seeing her boyfriend in a few weeks, and her newfound love of being ogled in public, and her thoughts of flashing her body. The manager thought this hilarious and nearly choked on her beer, the girl quickly made her swear that she wouldn't tell a soul, but had to agree to flash at her at some point in the future in exchange.

The pub was quiet today, but after a little while the manager was called away to attend to some pub business, changing a barrel and then to help in the kitchen because someone had called in sick, the girl didn't envy her in the least, being on constant call would drive her mad.

She took a seat at a table big enough for four, in the hope someone she knew would have had the same thoughts about Sunday lunch as herself. She sat facing the bar, and observed the bar staff and the few other customers dotted around the place. The barman and maid were roughly her age and both looked quite fit, they were talking quietly, and quite closely, she thought about the sex they were probably having, rutting after a night serving beer to pissed punters, a quickie in the cellar, maybe doggie style over the pool table. She smiled at the thoughts, and looked around the pub for more spots she'd like to have sex. There was a quiet private snug, all sofa and cushions, probably seen a lot of action. She was about to take out her smartphone, when a couple she knew came through the doors and joined her.

It was great to see them after the 3 or 4 weeks, when they hadn't bumped into each other. The couple said they had been sooo broke, and just trying to do as much overtime at work as they could, but had finally got back to just treading water, financially that is.

They finished their food amongst chat about what was meant to be cool on facebook and the like, but the girl had to blag it a bit, because she couldn't be bothered much with social networking, and instead talked of the music she had discovered on youtube.

The girl had already decided she wouldn't try to show her body off to anyone in the pub, because she knew too many people that went in there. After lunch with the couple, they stayed for another drink or two, drawing the afternoon out, so the evening and inevitable Monday morning would take longer to come round.

The couple told her about their habit of buying a lottery ticket on Saturday but not checking it till midnight on Sunday, so like Schrödinger's cat, it could be counted as either/neither a winning or losing lottery ticket, they also said that it was a little depressing going to bed on Sunday having just lost on the lottery, but from this week, they were going to fuck for an hour after checking their numbers, so the weekend finished on a high note. The girl thought for a minute of her boyfriend and sighed, a little too loudly.

The coupled giggled and teased her about not getting enough sex, and that she was always welcome to join them in their bed, to which they all laughed as ever, it was a running joke, what with her boyfriend living down by the seaside. The girl retaliated and tried to embarrass them by describing some new imaginary sex toys she had taken delivery of, and went on to invent a new job for herself, writing reviews of the toys. They all agreed that would be a fantastic job and vowed to look into it next week when they were back at work.

After another drink, time was getting on. The couple were debating whether to have another drink on the way home, and yes it was decided they would pop into their local pub. The girl kissed them both goodnight and went in search of the manager to say goodbye. She enquired at the bar as to where she might be, the barmaid told her that she was down the cellar and that the girl could pop through to where the cellar door was to call for her, but not to go any further as the licensed premises were off bounds.

The girl knew the drill and thanked the barmaid, she went through the bar's side hatch and into the corridor at the side, to the cellar door. The door was open and the light was on, illuminating the rickety looking stairs that looked more like a ladder. The girl called to the manageress that she was going home and to have a good evening, but there was no reply. She waited a minute to see if the manageress would magically appear like usual. But nothing. The girl bent down and peered into the gloomy stairwell. Still nothing, she hitched her skirt up a little and squatted on her haunches, low enough to give herself a better view.

The manager magically appeared and startled the girl. "WOW! Green knickers, classy and sexy" said the manager who popped up and was eye level with and staring directly at the girls' crotch, they both laughed a little. The girl felt tense and her immediate reaction was to cover herself, but she quickly composed her thoughts and asked if the manager liked her green knickers, "Yes, I sure do, where did you get them from?" was the reply. "That new internet shop" answered the girl. This could turn into a contest of wills. The manager staring at her green clad honeypot, and the girl not wanting to bottle out.

The manager seemed closer as she said "What beautiful thighs", still staring. The girl thought she could feel the other woman's breath on her legs, she felt hot, but wrong. Nothing would happen though, they were just girlfriends complimenting each other.

The girl was looking into the manager's eyes and commented on how big her pupils had become, and watched the Iris's move as they drank in the view of her green pouch, she glanced down at the others tits, and saw her nipples stiff beneath her shirt, and remembered touching and tweaking them in the nightclub.

She felt the manager's warm hands on her knees, they steadied her, as she had begun to tremble slightly. The girl leant lightly against the hands, the manager face was even closer now and she gently moved her knees apart a few more inches. The manager's eyes were the size of golf balls, as were her nipples. The girl's quim felt slippery within her pants and her legs parted further, under the guide of the others hands. "I can see that you're wet, and I want you" said the manageress. The girl had never felt so sex starved and horny as this before, never mind with another girl. She gasped as she felt the manager's head move between her thighs, and firstly her hot breath and then her hot tongue lick at the moisture soaking her green knickers... "Oh my gggooddd".

"HEY BOSS THE GUINESS HAS GONE, CAN YOU PUT ANOTHER BARREL ON!" came a shout from the bar.

They both jumped a mile, the girl landed on her arse, with her legs in the air, while the manager gasped with a bright red face and twinkling eyes. The barman poked his head round the corner, and started to shout the message again, but stopped when he saw the girl on the floor, legs akimbo. He couldn't help but to look up the girl's skirt. She smiled as she saw where the barman was looking, and as he mouthed the words "Wow, green", she started to laugh and heard the manager giggling too, he was still staring at her knickers, but she couldn't care less.

They stood at the bar with southern comfort and ice, and talked quietly for a few minutes. The manager apologized and said that she was just over come with lust at the sight that met her on the way out of the cellar. And when they'd chatted earlier, she didn't think flashing would happen so soon, and so close up and personal. The girl told her how guilty she felt for leading her friend on, and that she didn't think for a minute that it would have gone so far.

"Hey" said the manager "that was amazing, and I'll be treasuring the moment for a very long time, and I can't wait for some me time later". The girl agreed about the "me time". They hugged and parted, still friends, but a little more intimate than before. They both thought of how far they would end up going.

The girl left the pub, and began to walk home, her damp knickers and the slippy skin at the top of her thighs rubbing together made her feel gloriously dirty, and she couldn't wait to see her rabbit. She heard a rumble approach from behind and turned to see the bus coming. "Fab", she said to no one. The bus stopped for her, she paid the driver and scurried half way down the deserted carriage, and flumped into the seat, from the bag on her lap, she automatically got out her smart phone and uncoiled the ear phones, in a few seconds she was listening to The White Stripes, and feeling warm liquid inside and beautifully filthy in her head. The urge to bring herself off, there on the bus was excruciating, she was sure it would only take seconds, but she wanted it to take longer. She arrived at the flat, pink faced and sweaty, she didn't bother to say hi to the flat mate, but just went straight to her room to masturbate over and over, first with fingers, then with her rabbit, she came utterly, again and again.

sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers