The Girl From Coogee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all I could do not to blow my own load!

Her orgasm subsiding, she sort of melted in my arms, a lot of her weight now transferring onto my cock, still stiff inside her.

I eased my self out her and she looked at me, with a little pouty look on her face, and I scooped her up in my arms, carrying her the short distance to the bed. Laying her down on her back she immediately spread her legs wide and held her arms open, beckoning me to join her.

I didn't need beckoning!

I knelt between her open thighs and she reached for my cock, pulling me down to her opening, guiding me into her wet depths. I slid in easily, my cockhead mashing against her cervix, my balls slapping against her arse as I began to drive in and out of her cunt.

She pulled me down, her mouth finding mine, my chest crushing against her magnificent breasts. Our tongues entwined as the pace of our fucking increased; my cock felt like it was ready to explode. I was as hard as a rock!

Our pace just kept getting faster and faster, hips slamming into each other, my downward thrusts met eagerly with her upward thrusts, our pelvic bones grinding into each other.

"Oh fuck, this is so good," she whimpered breathlessly, "fuck me hard. Oh god, it's been so long since I've had sex. Give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh, I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her orgasm was surprisingly swift, her cunt spasmed once more around my cock, gripping it like a vice, and this time I couldn't hold back!

My own orgasm took me over the edge and I spurted what felt like a gallon of cum into her, my cock continually pulsing and squirting 'til my sac was empty.

Both our orgasms spent, I gently rolled off her, my cock still semi hard and poking up.

We both regained our breath.

My arm cradled her as she snuggled into my chest.

"Look, your still hard," she exclaimed looking down.

"Not as hard as I was," I smiled down at her.

Her hand went down and took hold of my cum covered member.

"Let me clean you up," she said as she slid down the bed, still holding onto my cock. She looked up at me as her mouth descended down to my cock and she began licking it like an ice cream, up and down the shaft, licking off hers and my cum. When she was sure she'd removed all the juices she took my whole member in her mouth, swallowing me whole, her nose pressing against my pubic bone, my cock disappearing down her throat.

My semi hard cock very quickly became rock hard again!

Wendy continued to suck, lick and swallow my cock, massaging and sucking my balls as well. After having climaxed twice in a reasonably short time I was sure I could hold on for a while.

But boy, could she suck cock!

After a few n minutes of extreme pleasure, for me, she raised her body up from her prone position and, keeping hold of my erection with her left hand, swung her leg over my body and immediately lowered her dripping pussy onto my stiff cock.

There was no teasing or playing as she took her hand from my member and slammed straight down, the whole of my cock disappearing up into her cunt!

She began to move up and down, slowly at first, then increasing her body movements to a combination of backwards and forwards as well as up and down, getting faster and faster. Her head was tilted back as her body leaned back as well, supporting herself with her hands behind her, on my upper thighs.

I lay there, watching the look of pure lust on her face, her breasts swinging with her motion, as the perspiration started to glisten on her body. I was enjoying the sensation of my cock constantly brushing against her cervix, the head rubbing her G spot, feeling her juices running down and over my balls, down the crack of my arse soaking the bedclothes.

After a few minutes of this action Wendy let go of my thighs and leaned forward over me, her body still riding up and down on my cock, juices running very freely now.

Placing her hands on my chest, she looked down at me, "I think I want you to roll me over and give it to me hard," she gasped and started to lift herself up off my cock.

I grabbed her hips and slammed her back down on my cock, at the same time thrusting upwards, my cockhead hitting the back wall of her cunt!

I continued this action for a few more thrusts, pounding away at her.

"Oh Christ, I'm gunna cum!" she screamed. "Oh fuck this is sooo good! Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh fuck! Oh Christ! Oh god, I'm cumming! Oh fuck don't stop, I'm cumming!"

Her body stiffened, her fingernails digging viciously into my chest, her cunt muscles clutching my cock as she shook uncontrollably in her orgasm. Perspiration dripped from her face and body as her climax seemed to be never ending.

The feeling of more of her juices trickling down my balls and the constant clutching of her cunt muscles was beginning to trigger my own climax and with one last upward thrust I began to empty into her, my throbbing, pulsing cock triggering her off again.

"Oh fuck, I'm gunna cum again!" she screamed and with that her body stiffened completely and she collapsed onto my chest, totally out of it!

It seemed like quite a few minutes she lay prone on my chest, but it was probably only 30 or 40 seconds. It was beginning to be long enough for me to start to become a little concerned.

She stirred.

Still laying on me, my softening cock still in her pussy and her cheek on my chest, she said softly, "That was the most mind blowing sex I've had in a long, long while."

She lifted her head to look down at me, a slightly guilty look on her face.

"I know I'm sexually aggressive at times and I certainly know I was tonight. But I wanted you, I've wanted you since our first meeting and I couldn't wait to have you. I haven't fallen madly in love with you or anything like that; I just wanted to have sex with you. So I apologise for being so rude, so demanding and so wanton."

My now soft cock slipped out of her and I rolled her gently onto her side, still facing me, my arm around her

"Wendy, I can assure you the feeling is mutual. I've been separated for over twelve months now and whilst I've had the occasional one night stand, that's all they've been. This was the best sex I've had since leaving my wife and I really hope we can do it again, soon. And yes, you can be as aggressive and demanding as you like."

"Good, I demand we do it again, right now," she said grinning and reaching for my very soft dick.

"Honey, forget it. He's very tired, just like his owner."

"Well then," she said reaching for the cover, "You may as well just cuddle me to sleep."

And I did!

Having to work the next day, a bloody Saturday, but we had a major building project on & I needed to be at the site to meet the project manager. I slipped quietly out of Wendy's bed about 5.30am, showered, dressed, kissed her lightly on her forehead and went to work.

My mobile phone rang about 9.30am.

It was Wendy.

"Hi it's me, are we OK?" She sounded a little anxious.

Before I could answer, she went on, "it's just that you left without even saying goodbye or anything."

Now she was really starting to sound upset.

"Honey, stop," I said firmly, "firstly, I did kiss you goodbye, but you were sound asleep. Secondly it was 5.30am and I didn't want to wake you and thirdly, you were lucky I had to go to work, because you looked so beautiful laying there naked, if I hadn't had to come to work I'd have jumped on you and fucked your brains out!"

"Oh I'm sorry Rob, I was feeling a little guilty about the way I acted last night. I just didn't want you to think I was a slut or something worse."

"Well I don't think you're a slut, but if you want to be a slut, just be my slut for now."

I could hear the lightness in her voice now, "Well this slut wants to know when she gets to see you again?"

I thought about it for a moment, "You're working tonight and tomorrow, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yep, unfortunately, but a girl's got to eat, and feed her kid," she answered.

"What days have you got off next week?" I asked

"Tuesday and Wednesday, why?"

"Can you get someone to pick your daughter up from school and look after her all night?"

"Yes, Michelle, my girlfriend will do it. She looked after Amy last night."

"Good. I've got quite a lot of time owing to me, so I'll take next Tuesday off and we'll spend all day and all night together. If that's OK with you, of course?"

"It's more than OK, my pussy's starting to dribble now just thinking about it."

She wasn't the only one, I was starting to get hard thinking about it as well, and remembering the wild sex last night.

"Honey, I've got to go, this jobs pretty intense just at the moment. Call me tomorrow when you can and we'll chat. In the meantime I'll try to be patient waiting for Tuesday."

"I'll try to be patient too," she purred, "but just be prepared this little slut's going to jump your bone the moment she sees you, bye lover," as she hung up.

Tuesday couldn't come quick enough as far as I was concerned.

"So what's on for you to want a day off in the middle of the week?" Neil, my boss, asked on the Monday morning, "Is it that cute little brunette the boys were telling me about?"

My boss is the original pants man. Eight or so years older than me, I've certainly learnt a lot about women from him. Many's the time he and I have double dated with some chick he's picked up in his travels and found out she had a girlfriend and he's nominated me. Most times we've ended up having a great foursome, or group sex. The problem was, he would think nothing about trying to cut me out if he fancied some chick I was dating.

I wasn't about to tell him about Wendy, I wanted this one for myself.

"No mate, just got some personal business I need to attend to," I lied.

"Yeah, I'll bet," he sniggered and walked off.

Tuesday came and it was an absolute stinker of a summer's day!

It was already 30 degrees Celsius at 9am (I think that's about 90 Fahrenheit) with promises of being 38-40 during the day.

Wendy rang on my mobile about 9.15am. I was already on my way to her place.

"Hi lover," she purred, "listen, it's stinking hot already and my flat doesn't have air conditioning and I know, or hope, we're gonna get hot and sweaty. A mate of mine, Steve, is away overseas and I have the key to his flat, which is air conditioned, so I think we should go there."

I agreed and she gave me the address. It was only a couple of blocks away from her place, closer to Coogee beach.

I knocked on the door about 10am.

"Is that you lover?" I heard her ask from inside the flat.

"Yep," I answered, "why, were you expecting someone else?"

The door opened as she answered "No I just didn't want to open the door to just anybody, dressed like this."

My jaw dropped!

She was wearing a pair of stilettos, accentuating her great legs, a black crocheted bra, which her stiff nipples were poking through, and a tiny black G string (I think Americans call them thongs) which showed she was still shaving her pussy, it only just covered her pubic mound

"Are you going to stand there ogling all day, or are you gonna come in?"

She grabbed me by my shirt front, dragging me inside and slammed the door.

It was quite cool inside, the air conditioning obviously worked well.

Throwing her arm around my neck, she pulled me to her and kissed me passionately, our tongues intertwining, my cock rising rapidly.

Her other hand made its way down to my trousers and she grabbed my hardened cock through the fabric.

"God I want that inside me," she moaned between kisses.

She took my hand and quickly led me to what turned out to be the only bedroom.

Steve must have been a bit of a player! The ceiling directly over the king size bed was all mirror panels!

Wendy wrapped her arms around me again, looked at me and grinned. "Now I'm gonna be able to watch you fuck me silly."

I wrapped my own arms around her near naked body, our mouths locking together again. I grabbed the cheeks of her bare arse, pulling her hard against me, my stiff rod

poking into her abdomen.

Her hands found my stiff cock again, breaking our kiss she looked up at me,

"Are you going to get undressed or am I gonna have to fuck you with you clothes on?" she demanded.

Reluctantly I released her and started to undress.

She sat on the edge of the bed leaning back, as I continued undressing quickly. I bent over to take my shoes off and when I straightened back up she had slipped her G string off. She was leaning back on the bed again, this time with her thighs spread wide, her pussy glistening with wetness, showing her obvious arousal. She was looking at me with a sort of a dreamy look on her face.

I stripped off my undies. "Are you all right honey?" I asked.

"I was just thinking how much fun we're going to have today and how I'm going to send you home exhausted," she said dreamily.

I moved to the bed and quickly knelt between her parted thighs. Not wasting a minute I lowered my mouth to her bald cunt, her wonderful, womanly musky odour arousing my senses, I could feel the heat travelling down to my cock. I planted my mouth firmly on her mound, my tongue lapping lavishly at her prolific juices.

"Oh, that's soooo good," she moaned "just keep licking and I'll come!"

She was still leaning back, her hands flat on the bed, her head bent back.

I wrapped my hands around her buttocks and pulled her womanly centre harder onto my mouth. I felt her body lowering as she laid down the bedclothes until her upper body was flat on the bed, her buttocks on the edge and her feet on the floor.

I spread her thighs as wide as I could and slipped two fingers into her sopping wet hole, moving them gently around trying to locate that elusive "G" spot. Lowering my mouth back down to her mound I flicked her clitoris with my tongue and the resultant body shudder was all I needed to keep going. I concentrated on her clit with tongue and teeth, my fingers probing her cavity.

I touched the thickened part of her pussy wall, behind her pubic bone, she moaned and pushed her cunt down against my fingers at the same time pulling my mouth hard against her clit. I kept this action going, her movements becoming accentuated and demanding as she approached orgasm.

Rubbing my fingers back and forth quickly over her "G" spot I took her clit lightly between my teeth and flicked it rapidly with my tongue.

That was all it took!

She screamed!

"Oh fuck. Oh Fuck, I'm gunna cum. Oh fuck. I'm coming. Oh fuck, don't stop. Don't stop. Oh Christ. Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh"

Her hips were thrashing all over the place, almost as though she was trying to dislodge me and my fingers.

I slowed my actions down as her orgasm kept going and going. Eventually her climax began to subside and I gently withdrew my fingers, and pulled my mouth away from her clit.

I looked down at her, in spite of the air conditioning, she was bathed in perspiration.

Still flat on her back she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Oh fuck, that was sensational," and looking at my very stiff cock, smiled up at me and said, "Poor baby, we've got to do something about that. We can't have you walking around with that all day, unless it's inside me of course, can we?"

With that she reached for my cock and, sitting up on the edge of the bed, she lowered her mouth licking off the pre cum, her lips slipping over my aching member. Without any hesitation she swallowed my cock, taking the head straight down her throat, one hand massaging my shaved balls, the other moving up and down the shaft following her mouth. I loved the way this girl could deep throat, it's an incredible feeling as your cock slips into someone's throat, knowing that it is actually in their throat (I've only ever been with a few women who could actually do it, and wanted to do it). Her ministrations to my cock and balls soon had that old familiar nerve tingling feeling spreading from the general genital area, through my balls and to my cock and I was erupting spunk down her throat. As hard as she tried to swallow it all this was a load I'd been storing, in a state of almost constant arousal, since our date four nights before. She had no hope of swallowing it all, some of it dribbling down her chin and dropping onto her magnificent breasts.

My cock still in her mouth I started to go week at the knees with the force of my orgasm.

Slipping my cock out of her mouth I said "Honey, move over on that bed or I'm gonna fall on top of you."

"Just fall in me lover," she grinned and pulled me down on top of her.

My semi hard cock slipped easily into her and we started to fuck in earnest. The fuck lasted a good twenty minutes or so, with her orgasming frequently, before I exploded another load of come, this time deep inside her cunt!

We kept this up a good part of the day, stopping for coffee, then lunch which Wendy had prepared, I'd bought the wine.

"I didn't want to have to put clothes on, or go out for anything," she smirked as she stood naked, preparing our lunch.

Sitting at the kitchen table, sipping on a glass of Semillon, looking at her glorious nakedness, I couldn't help but agree!

The afternoon passed much the same way as the morning but not as much fucking, more just enjoying some wine, cuddles and the time together, learning more about each other.

We ordered pizza for dinner, delivery of course.

You should have seen the look on the delivery guy's face when Wendy took delivery of the pizza stark naked except for her stilettos.

He'll probably talk about it to his mates for years!

It was dark, and still stinking hot and humid outside, when Wendy suggested we go down to the beach for a swim.

"I don't have any swimmers with me hon," I said, stating the bleeding obvious!

"Just grab a pair of Steve's shorts, he's about your size, that'll do."

I shrugged and went looking for some shorts. Finding a pair that fitted OK, most were a bit tight, he must have worked out this Steve, I checked on Wendy.

She had wrapped a sarong around her lithe body, obviously no bikini or anything else underneath and barefooted.

In spite of all our fucking during the day, looking at her, I started getting hard again.

"Come on lover, let's go swim," she said.

"Are we walking or driving?" I asked.

"Let's drive, it's still too hot too walk."

She grabbed a couple of towels and headed fro the door.

"Oh, grab that quilt thingy on the bed," she suggested.

I looked at the bed, at a cotton spread she was pointing at, and picked it up.

For a hot night we managed a parking spot only a short distance from the beach.

We made our way onto the sand, along with hundreds of others who all obviously had the same idea. We dropped our towels, and the cotton spread, onto the sand.

"Just grab a towel for a minute," Wendy asked.

I picked up a towel off the sand.

"Hold it up, spread out please."

I did as I was asked. She moved right up to it.

"Now just wrap it loosely around me."

Again, I did as I was asked. She moved her hands under the towel, fiddling with the sarong.

"OK, let's go swim," she said and pushed the towel down.

She had re-wrapped the sarong so it was just around her hips, bum and upper thighs, sort of like a short hipster skirt, leaving her magnificent breasts totally exposed.

She was naked from the waist up!

Gobsmacked, I followed her down to the waters edge. She was totally oblivious to the admiring stares from all of the males, and glares from most of the females, as she strode to the waters edge.

I caught up with her and she took my hand as we ventured into the cool waters of the Pacific Ocean. Once we were in deep enough we swam out past the line of breakers, not that there was much to swim past, the ocean was very flat and quiet.