The Girl from Nepal Ch. 05

Story Info
Kurlack is confronted.
2.4k words
4.65
16.9k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

Jagati stormed out of the restaurant. Behind her she could hear Bas yelling at her. She angrily wiped the tears off her face. She couldn't believe he'd seen her like this. She wasn't mad at him, just at herself for placing herself in a position she knew would disappoint him. If I'd known going to the diner would result in this I would've said to hell with the credits! I hate the fact he saw me whoring myself!

"Jagati, stop!" Bas caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

"You can go straight to Hell." She jerked her arm away from him before continuing on down the sidewalk.

"Chhetri, please listen to me."

"Don't ever call me that again! I am not a noble warrior. I've whored myself for a few lousy credits. Now, leave me alone, damnit!" She took off at a run, her tears once again flowing down her face. Behind her, she could hear Bas curse as he took off after her. She barely made it a block before he caught up with her. One moment she was running and the next she was being lifted off her feet and tossed over his shoulder. She shrieked in protest until his hard hand lightly slapped her bottom.

"Settle down, chhetri," he warned as he quickly walked down the block with casual ease as if he didn't have a squirming woman draped over his shoulder.

"I told you not to call me that!" She pounded on his back in frustration.

She continued to curse at him, not caring who heard her. He ignored her except for the occasional swat when she nearly slid off his shoulder. He barely felt her blows, and didn't care if she hit him but he drew the line at her injuring herself.

Joe looked up from the car he was tinkering on when he heard Jagati cursing Bas. He stifled a laugh as he saw her draped over Bas's shoulder.

"I see you found her."

Bas stalked by him and headed through the garage and towards the connecting door to the house.

"Aren't you going to do something?" Jagati wailed as they passed.

"Why? We both know he'd never hurt you, Jagati."

He laughed as the screen door slammed behind them and cut off her curse. He shook his head and went back to work.

Bas stopped after he entered the room they'd shared the night before. He set her on her feet to only be belted in the stomach by her tiny fist.

"Was that supposed to hurt?"

"Oh, you!" She shoved his chest as hard as she could. He staggered a bit before landing on the bed. She stomped over to the closet and yanked it open. Reaching up she grabbed her clothes from the hangers, which made a clanking sound as they hit the back of the closet from the force of her jerks.

"Planning on going somewhere?" Bas sat up.

"Away from you!"

"Like hell you are!" Surging off the bed he headed towards her.

"I don't know what makes you think you've any say in what I do Bas. I'm a big girl. I no longer need your protection." She tossed her clothes into her bag.

Bas stared at her back in disbelief. Inside him, he felt something stir.

Mine!

With her back to him, Jagati didn't realize the imminent danger she was in. When she moved to the dresser he moved with her, timing his movements to hers.

Turning around to leave, the last thing that Jagati expected to see was Bas standing inches away from her. She looked up at him and saw the fire burning in his eyes.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken such a vocal stand about this. He looks mad enough to paddle my ass.

"What?" Her eyes widened as he crowded her closer to the dresser.

"Mine!" Lifting her up and setting her on the flat top of the dresser, his whispered command sent shivers through her.

God he's strong! Lifting her hands, she braced them against his rock hard shoulders.

His hands squeezed her waist as he crowded even closer to her. She took a deep breath and let her hands slide down to his chest.

"Bas..." she started to protest as he dipped his head. Her eyes widened as her gaze locked with his. She could see the dark desire she now realized he'd kept carefully banked since he'd found her. Her gasp was smothered by his mouth when his firm lips covered hers. As he pressed his mouth awkwardly to hers, she realized he wasn't quite sure what he was doing. Is this the first time he's ever kissed a woman? Closing her eyes, she let the unfamiliar caress of his mouth against hers flood her system. Desire pooled deep in her belly as she became vitally aware of the differences in their bodies and just how perfectly they fit together. He stepped between her legs, and wedged his narrow hips between her thighs. She moaned before parting her lips and slowly coaxing him into doing the same with her inquisitive tongue. He arched against her, and then in response, thrust his tongue boldly into her mouth.

As the kiss consumed both of them, Jagati wiggled closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as their tongues continued their erotic duel.

Bas groaned as he ripped his mouth away from the irresistible temptation of hers. Tipping his head back, he dragged a deep breath of air into his starving lungs. This movement left the strong column of his neck exposed to her. He hissed as Jagati pressed damp kisses against it before sucking on his rapid pulse. Arching in her arms , a long forgotten memory slammed into him...

He was sitting in the formal position while his master blessed him. It was time for him to see his future. To learn of his purpose for being. To see if there was a mate in his future to complete him and to be at his side in his quest to protect and defend his people. One that he could give the gift of immortality to. A woman to be at his side to ease the loneliness of his life ... a loneliness that had grown deeper and stronger every passing year.

"You need to relax. Don't fight it," his master urged him. He willed his body to relax even more.

"Good, now look deep inside yourself. What do you see?"

He concentrated on doing what his master asked. Just when he was ready to admit defeat, an image of a couple locked in an embrace slammed into the forefront of his mind. The man was tall and blond and in his arms was a petite woman with waist length hair. The woman had her mouth fastened on the side of the man's exposed neck. He groaned as heat surged through him. Between his legs, the flesh which had never been tempted in the past, stirred to life.

"Master?" Opening his eyes, the confusion was evident on his face.

"You've seen your true destiny," the older man assured him.

"But my vow?"

"You'll remain celibate until you meet her. When mate with her, you'll celebrate your destiny. She'll be your partner and supporter in your destiny as the protector of our people. You'll find her in a far-away place but will have to wait to claim her."

"I don't understand, Master."

"You'll meet her as a child. Watch from the sidelines and wait for her to grow up, Bas'awn, but never once are you to acknowledge she is anything more than your ward. When the time is right you'll claim her. Then bring her here to be yours for all eternity..."

Bas jerked back with a harsh moan. Like a small kitten, she had burrowed closer to him. He gritted his teeth as intense desire whipped through him. He could feel every inch of her pressed tightly against him.

"What just happened, Bas?" The look of wariness was back and warring with her desire for more of his kisses.

"A premonition? A dream maybe?" His expression looked so confused as he tried to make sense of his returning memories.

"A premonition? What are you talking about Bas? You're a computer program. You can't have dreams or premonitions. It just isn't possible." She pulled back to meet his gaze before trying to move away from him.

"As impossible as it was for me to escape the machine? Or falling in love with you?" He let his heart show in his eyes. She deliberately averted her eyes as she struggled to keep her emotions under control. She had to remember he was programmed to feel this way about her. She'd always been his primary directive.

"Bas, you're programed to take care of me; you've been taking care of me since I was two years old. What you're mistaking for love is nothing more than a complicated program the great Aakil Liu created to protect his only daughter." Finally squirming free of his embrace she headed back towards the bed.

"You're mine, Jagati! I won't let you forget it. We're destined to be together. I was put inside your father's machine for a reason. I've been waiting several hundred years for you. I can be patient and wait a bit longer but do us both a favor, chhetri don't wait too much longer." He slowly followed her across the room.

"An ultimatum, Bas?" she asked with a short bitter laugh. "I can see you're adapting to having a male body. No one would doubt for one moment you're not a card-carrying member of the macho-man club."

He stared at her for a moment before reaching out and gently tucking the piece of hair that had escaped her French twist behind her ear.

"It's not an ultimatum, Jagati." His voice deepened and passion flared even higher in his beautiful blue eyes.

"It sure the Hell sounded like one, Bas. If it wasn't an ultimatum, then what the Hell was it supposed to be?"

"A promise. You will be mine." He pressed a kiss against her temple before leaving her alone in the bedroom to ponder on his words.

* * * *

Jagati furiously wiped the tears of frustration off her face as she continued to shove her things into her bag. I can't believe Bas is acting like every other man I've ever known. Where has my Bas gone to? Well, I'm not sticking around here and have him insist I'm his mate when we both know damn good and well, he's a computer and I'm a human. It'll never work between us, and I know I'm not strong enough to resist him if he turns on the heat. I want him like hell on fire. He's not acting like my Bas anymore and this new aggressiveness is nothing short of an aphrodisiac. I won't fall in love with him! She slipped out of the room, walked quietly down the back steps and silently slipped into the garage, narrowly avoiding being seen by Bas who was sitting in the kitchen with Lilith.

Joe looked up from the car he was tinkering on, when she slowly closed the screen door behind her.

"Well, you don't look any worse for wear."

"Like you said, Joe. Bas would never hurt me."

"Going somewhere?" Joe's eyes narrowed as he saw her bag draped over her shoulder.

"It's time for me to leave. I'm in a bit of trouble, Joe. If Bas has found me, it'll only be a matter of time before someone else comes looking for me. They aren't as nice as he is so the best thing for me to do is leave. I don't want to endanger either you or Lilith. You've been nothing but kind to me."

"So you're leaving without telling Bas?" Joe wiped his greasy hands on the rag he took from his pocket.

"Yes, but I want to thank you for extending your hospitality and friendship to me."

"Do you have any credits left, sweetheart?"

"Not to worry, Joe, I've enough to pay you for fixing my car with a little left over." Jagati reached into her pocket and pulled out her slender stack of credits. She peeled off the majority of it and counted out his payment. When she offered it to him, Joe took it and then counted it before handing half of it back to her.

"What's this? I can't take this!"

"It didn't take me as long to fix your car, so you don't owe as much as I thought you would. Your Bas helped me and it cut the repair time down by half. I won't accept money for time I didn't spend on it."

"I see. Thank you Joe, for everything. Just one more favor. I know you're going to go in and tell Bas I'm gone. I can't stop you from doing it, but at least give me at least an hour head start." She hugged the old man before turning quickly and exiting the garage as quietly as she'd entered it.

* * * *

Silva stood panting over Aleja's trembling form. Her body was still singing from the incredible release he'd just given her. The terror in his eyes made her pussy gush once more.

"Come on, pleasurer, I'm not finished with you yet!" Grabbing him by his hair, she yanked as hard as she could. At his hiss of pain, she laughed. Scrambling to his feet, he followed her, scared of losing his hair in the process. As they made their way to her bed, there was a brisk knock on the door.

"Who dares disturb me!"

Aleja held his breath in hope he might be granted a reprieve. His hopes were dashed when Josja slipped inside.

"Oh it's just you! Came to watch me break in my new pleasurer?"

"As always, my Queen." Josja's eyes lit up with desire.

I'm in a nightmare. This can't be happening to me! Kurlack promised that I wouldn't have to ever do this!

Aleja tried to bolt away from the bed as his desire to flee overwhelmed him. When the queen laughed and he was caught by Josja, terror filled him.

"Tie him to the bed, Josja. I want his virginity and if he doesn't please me, then you can have his other one!"

Aleja's heart sank to the bit of his stomach. I have no choice. I'll have to please her because Josja scares me more than she does.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers