The Girl I Wanted To Bed

Story Info
A playboy dominant CEO falls hard for a hard hearted woman.
3.5k words
4.42
28.4k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divonne
divonne
43 Followers

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Rylan Washer. I live in Chicago and am pretty much one of those bachelors that girls pool over at parties, dying to be the one person to land in my bed and finally my heart. Unfortunately for them, they don't understand I have a rule, I won't ever fall for a woman I have slept with so easily. Women too readily available don't excite me. However, it would be a novelty for me to get a woman who would reject my advances. At the age of 31, I have probably slept with half the adult female population and might have slept with the same women countless times.

Life had become a bore for me. I am the CEO of a large publishing company and readily meet more than my fair share of models and struggling actresses who try to bribe me with their bodies insanely. I might be a sexually active man but even I draw the line on that. Never mix business with pleasures. It was my mantra.

My morning started sharp at 7 o clock and I would leave my house by 8:30 and reach my cabin by 9 o clock. I never was late for work. The whole morning was used up in meeting my partners, associates, my junior employees, my editors, my creative heads, etc. I had my lunch along with my advisor where we discussed about the problems we were informed in the morning and then it was a repeat of the morning, only it comprised in giving out solutions, barking orders and mostly a lot of exhaustive review and research. If there was a party or event where I had to attend, my secretary informed me at lunch and I usually wind up everything to head back home, shower and change for the event. It was exhausting, soul consuming and boring. It was an excitement at one time but it was nothing but a bore now to me. It probably would have continued for the rest of my life had it not been for her.

When I say, I don't believe in love, trust me I don't; yet it had been plain love at first sight with her. It was like a scene from some Hollywood romantic movie, and yet I had known she was the One. Of course since it was my love story, it wasn't easy.

It was the morning of Monday and I was driving my car through the one way street to my office. The signal changed and I cursed. Sometimes the Gods intentionally wanted me to be late. I watched as the pedestrians walked out from the subway stations and rushed to their offices. I don't know why I singled her out.

Was it because she was wearing a color different from the rest of the crowd, or that she seemed to be struggling or was it because she was limping. She stopped right in the middle of the road, in front of my car and bent. She took out the sandal from her right foot and jerked it a few times. Probably a stone had got into it. She put it down, wore it again and winced.

It was then she turned to face me. The air from my lungs whooshed out in a second. She wasn't my type at all, yet she drew me. I took her appearance in. She had long straight hairs - reddish brown in color. Her skin was olive toned and she was not the usual zero size. She was voluptuous. Her hips were huge and her waist dainty. She was probably 5 feet 6 inch tall. Her face was exquisite. A Grecian nose, rosebud sculpted mouth and the dreamiest almond shaped eyes I have ever seen. She took my breathe away.

She jerked her sandal again and this time when she bent down to put on her sandals, I had a great view of her huge hips. My dick jumped into its 9 inch length, hard and throbbing. The lights changed then and I watched as the woman went away from me. If it wasn't just my brains and heart shouting, my dick almost turned towards her direction. Fuck, I thought. I wanted her.

It was insane. I had to move my car from the traffic. I kept looking at the rear view mirror trying to catch her among the crowd. My body was so aroused, I am sure I couldn't go past the whole day. I turned the car on the next lane and lost her. But her face lingered, her beautiful almond eyes haunted me. What was there in her?

I wanted to go back but it was a one way road and the traffic was heavy. I couldn't have stopped even though I wanted to. By the time, I came to some of my unfrozen senses I had reached my office. She was lost. What was the way to find a girl you had just seen? No names, no number, not even a freaking clue of who she might be and if I would ever see her again.

I walked to my cabin in a daze, replaying her from the first sight I had of her. Those long reddish hairs; how I wished to touch it. I walked fast through my office so that no one would ever see my hard throbbing dick. I needed to find her. But how?

It is needless to say that I didn't get any work done that morning at all. I was torn between going through the memory and the throbbing dick stuck inside my clothes. At lunch for the first time in my entire CEO life, I left the office alone. I had to find her. I drove the way round to the same traffic crossing and parked my car. The lunch hour was probably on in all the offices and there were flocks of people going to the nearby restaurants and hawker stalls. I roamed about the place and I crossed the same crossing as her so many times that I could have now crossed it in my sleep.

There was no sign of her. It was madness, I told myself. What had I thought? How was it possible to meet the same woman, I had glanced in the morning. It was stupidity. It was probably the work load - it was getting to me finally. It was an hour since I had come to the street, searching for her and finally when my hope was gone, I decided, I might as well get some coffee from the nearest Starbucks. It would probably clear my mind. I moved to the coffee place and was just entering it when there was a flash of lime green right before me. I stilled.

There she was. I forgot to breathe and took another hard hungry look at her. She was as gorgeous as I had thought. She was wearing a lime green tunic and black slacks. She was sporting a cup of coffee and fishing for something in her bag. I stared at her as she walked towards me. Even though I knew it I let her clash into me. The coffee slipped from her hand and splashed over my white shirt. I hardly registered the heat, as I stared at her. So close.

"I am so sorry," she said. Her voice was husky and sweet. My dick went impossibly hard. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She looked up at me and stopped. Her dreamy eyes met mine. There it was the emptiness that I had seen before. The view was clear, the feelings bare, and it shook me to the roots.

"I want you," I told her.

"What?" she said. She shook her head and noticed my terrible state and murmured, "I am sorry about that. Now if you will excuse me."

I stopped her by moving in front of her. "I do not accept your apology." I told her.

She crossed her arms over her breasts and looked up at me defiantly. Feisty. I liked feisty. "I said I am sorry." She made a move again and I counteracted her again.

"Sorry is not enough." I told her. Her lips looked amazing. Just one lick and a man could die kissing them. I wanted to tell her that all I wanted was her but answered, "Let's be fair. I lost a shirt and you lost your coffee. Let me buy you a coffee."

She stared at me for another long minute then as if something clicked in her mind, she tilted her head to one side giving me a clear view of her creamy neck. My mouth watered at its sight. There was a single mole at her neck and I wanted it. "I don't need a coffee." She said finally and made a move to leave. I counter stepped her and blocked her way again. Her lips was pursed, her eyes narrow and even if I couldn't see her eyes I knew she was glaring at me with suspicion.

"I insist. It's just a coffee," I told her coolly. I was in my total charming self. My senses were in full drive so I could charm her into accepting my offer. Say yes, I thought. I willed her to do so. She looked up straight into my eyes and for a moment everything was gone. Those mysterious brown eyes, with their whirlpool of secrets, brimming with concealed emotions, stared back at me, trying to figure me out. She was thinking, analyzing hard, and then coming to conclusions. Finally she let out a breathe and narrowed her eyes. I braced myself for another rejection.

"Fine, since you are insisting so much. You can buy me a coffee but, I am not buying you a shirt. You were in the way and we are equally guilty. I said sorry already," she told me, "Is that ok with you?"

I smiled the briefest and cocked my head on one side, "That is totally ok with me, Miss ...?" I waited for her to tell me her name.

Instead she turned back into the coffee shop and headed for the counter. My interests were perked. Here was the one difficult girl I wanted. I followed her and my eyes glued to her swaying hips. I wanted to hold them in my arms, spank them hard, eat them and taste them. Down, down boy, down, I told myself.

She moved to the counter and waited in the line. I waited along with her. I turned to her and smiled my most mesmerizing smile, "So I didn't catch your name. What was it that you told me?"

She didn't even bother me with a glance and said, "You didn't catch my name because I didn't tell you any."

"Come on, it's not like I am asking you for your phone no. I just want to know your name, so that I have a name to blame for ruining my favorite shirt," I told her.

"Give it to the laundry. They can dry wash and remove the stains," She fixed me with a hard blank glance.

"And what if the laundry man asked me for the name of the culprit?" I asked her.

"I don't really care what your laundry man asks you," she said and then turned to the counter, "Don't think I am ever going to tell you my name."

The girl at the counter recognized her and smiled, "Back so soon, Jenna? Hard day for you, huh? I am telling you, you should quit Xentrix and open your own studio..."

She cut the girl mid-sentence, "Terry, I need the usual, fast." But the harm was done. I knew more than she ever wanted to tell me. She must have made a girl signal because the girl at the counter looked at me in surprise, curiosity and openly checked me out before making her coffee.

She cursed under her breath and finally turned to look at me. I was grinning at her. "Nice name, Jenna."

"Don't call me that." She hissed at me and the noise was like music to my dick. It danced at its sound.

"What shall I call you then, Jenna?" I asked her.

"I told you not to call me that. That is for friends and friends only." She gritted her teeth and tried to look at the counter to see if her coffee was made.

"Then what do you let those people call you on whom you throw steaming coffee," I asked her.

She looked up at me. We stared at each other for a long time and I felt the air intensify between us. It charged around us. I wanted her, but I knew she was not like any of my usual girls and I couldn't do what I feel like with her. I needed to play her game and then make her lose it.

"Coffee girl?" she answered sarcastically.

I grinned and said, "Hot coffee girl." My eyes trailed from her head slowly, taking her in to her glaring eyes, to her wild hairs, to her feistily figure, and then up again to meet her eyes. She was furious. I liked it. Her eyes looked dangerous when she raged; but then she calmed herself and nodded. She turned to the counter. Her coffee arrived. She thanked her friend and looked at me. I paid the girl and added an insanely amount to tip her. She had given me her name after all and more details. Jenna eyed the tip and made a face. I think I heard her say, "Show off," under her breath.

She liked a plain sweet latte. I could smell it. So the girl had a sweet tooth. I smiled and followed as she moved to the exit. She looked back and found I was following her. She arched her eyebrows at me and asked angrily, "Now what?"

"I am going to my office, of course, where I have to attend a meeting in this coffee stained shirt." I told her innocently.

She sighed and said, "Fine, even though I told you I won't, I will buy you a shirt. Just to be fair and don't think I will buy you any of the high expensive monstrosity you were wearing."

I have never really heard anyone commenting my style or my clothes as monstrosity and I admit they are expensive but it was just in the way she said it. I laughed. She cursed and told me to follow her. I murmured, "I will follow you to the end of the world."

She didn't honor me with an answer. We moved along the streets, in the opposite direction of my office. She walked fast and dodged people faster. I followed her like shadow. My eyes glued to her back. She didn't turn even once to check if I was following her. She was probably trying to lose me in the crowd. Finally the streets thinned out and I moved to walk along her.

"So Jenna, what is your work at Xentrix Studios?" I asked her.

"Computer work," she answered. I watched as she sipped her latte. My dick tugged again as her full lips sucked at the broad pipe and her hot pink tongue lashed out to move over her lower lips. I cursed inwardly. This woman was a walking wet boat, then I corrected myself - she was my walking wet boat.

"Do they treat you good?" I asked her.

"I don't work there to be treated good." She said taking another drag from the coffee. Even though she was avoiding me and ignoring me to the point of being rude, I guess she couldn't stop herself sighing softly as the latte filled her mouth. This girl had a coffee fetish.

"I have always been interested in their compositing works. I work in Emerald Publishing House," I said. I waited for her reaction. It was one of my winning cards. Women fawned over me when they heard where I worked. When I added the part that I was the CEO, it just added cream to the cake.

She stopped and turned towards me. "Good for you. We have come." She tilted her head to the shop infront of us. It was a boutique; One of those small ever- upcoming boutiques that kept coming and leaving the area. She moved inside and I followed. The place was good. I liked the interiors - simple sleek and modern. Surprisingly, it was not one of those boutiques that tried to copy the high fashion brand stores in interiors or those themed stores that kept popping up now and then.

The place had a complete earthen feel with wood inspired tiles on the floor, grey walls and dark wooden furniture. The upholstery was leather and very monotone. The lighting was indirect and I simply loved the ceiling. It was a geometric engraved and the sole attraction in the boutique apart from the clothes.

"Here," her voice brought me back to reality. I looked at her. She had a white shirt in her hands. She handed to me. The shirt was good. It was almost exactly the same material that I was wearing and it was nicely stitched. I took it from her and started unbuttoning my shirt. I watched as a pale blush settled on her and heightened as she realized I actually was going to change before her. "There are changing rooms in this boutique," She said.

"You seem to know a lot about this boutique," I told her as I walked towards the changing room along with her. She didn't answer me again. A slim Asian girl emerged from the back of the shop and smiled at me. "Jenna, who is your friend; won't you introduce me to him?"

"He is not a friend." Jenna told her curtly.

"Hi, I am Rylan, Rylan Washer. It's a very nice boutique you have here. I like the ambience," I told her.

"Rylan Washer. I am Yvonne Cherra. This boutique was designed by Jenna, no wonder you like it." The girl said indicating to my lust dream.

I was surprised. So, this beautiful girl also had brains in her. Lethal combo. I liked it. I smiled down at her and was awarded a scowl. I grinned and moved into the dressing room to change. When I stepped out, Jenna was whispering to Yvonne. They stopped instantly and Yvonne clapped her hands. "It fits perfectly," She said.

"Good," Jenna said and turned to Yvonne, "Add it to my list ok? I will see you later."

She moved out without giving me a glance. What the hell, I thought and rushed towards her adding a nod to Yvonne. I ran out and watched as Jenna turned into a side lane. I moved behind her and grabbed her hand. I jerked her towards me. She gasped out loud.

"What are you doing?" she said angrily, trying to get rid of my vice like grip at her wrist. "Let me go. You got the shirt, right? Now let me go."

"Why are you so damn rude?" I told her. My male ego was heightened and I pushed her, imprisoning her against the wall of the alley.

She gasped as I crushed her against me. She smell heavenly. It was an exquisite smell of earth and showers. My dick jumped back to its full life. I watched as her eyes went wide in shock as I swell hard for her. She struggled against me, but it was in vain. I was done with trying to win her over with words. She was not easy to get but I was hard and hot for her. I wanted her and it was high time I get her.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go." She yelled at me, panic stricken. The moment her mouth opened I leaned down and took it in mine. The moment I held her a jolt of electric rushed down my spine and I pushed into her further losing control. Damn she was hot. She molded against me like wax and my mouth devoured hers. Her mouth was sweet and hot. I drowned in her senses and kissed her thoroughly. My tongue darted inside her mouth capturing her essence and dominating her. She moaned softly and I growled in happiness of finally subduing her. Our mouths dueled for a long time. It was a match for equals and the deeper I sought her, the more I wanted her. My arms slacked down around her and finally my mouth left her. I realized I needed air to breathe.

I looked down at her. Her eyes was closed, her lips parted and swollen, her form subdued. I went impossibly harder and I rubbed myself against her. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up into mine. There was a resounding sound and I felt a sharp tinge on my right cheek. Her eyes blazed in fury. She pushed me away and said, "Stay away from me. How dare you kiss me?"

She pushed me away again and left the lane. I stood there at the alley alone, stunned and hard.

divonne
divonne
43 Followers