The Girl in a Pooh Bear Night Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Don't!"

But I didn't sound very convincing.

George came closer. His cock looked so big and hot! It was standing up in the air at an almost ninety degree angle. I could see from George's face that he was determined to find out what my wet pussy felt like.

I kicked my little bare feet at him in a futile attempt to keep him away.

Both boys laughed when they saw what I was doing with my feet. I'm such a little thing and, if they wanted to have their way with me, then there's no way that I would be able to resist, especially in my present intoxicated condition.

I kicked my feet again.

I remember Tom saying that I should "relax".

The next thing I knew, George was on top of me, kissing me. At first, I turned my face to the side to try to avoid his kisses, but he managed to find my lips. His kisses were passionate, but gentle, lustful but controlled, as if to say, "I'll stop if you want me to." But, I didn't want him to stop. My resistance was gone. I kissed him back.

It must have been a mistake for me to return his kisses because I could now feel George's erect penis pressing against my wet pussy. I can't believe how horny he was! Did he really want me so badly?

I glanced up at Tom. He could have stopped George if he had wanted to.

All of a sudden, George thrust his cock into my pussy. Oh, it felt so good! I squeezed his muscular ass, pulling him closer, as he fucked me. His cock was so hard. He fucked me with abandon as if he would never have another opportunity to do it again. I screamed in orgasm as he ejaculated, shooting his sperm inside of me!

George lay on top of me, trying to catch his breath. His weight pressed against my chest. I could feel his heart beating a mile a minute.

Finally, he rolled off of me.

I turned onto my side facing him as he lay on his back. He looked so content. His cock, so big and rigid and excited a moment ago, was starting to become limp.

I put my lips on his and kissed him.

Now it was Tom's turn to pick up where he had left off. He lowered himself on top of me and started kissing me again. I know that I should have been angry at him. There were so many thoughts going on in my head. Tom slid his cock inside of my pussy and began to fuck the hell out of me. Shocks of pleasure took over. I was moaning so badly. By this time I was kissing Tom frantically and thrusting my pelvis upwards to meet his. Tom was in control. He fucked me harder and faster until he finally exploded, squirting his semen inside of me

Everything had happened so quickly.

I know that I should have been angry at Tom. George had practically raped me and Tom had allowed him to do it! But I wasn't angry at either of them. Looking back, I think a lot of the fault was mine.

I know what some of you are thinking, that this is another one of those sexist stories where a woman is raped and all she does is blame it on herself. NO, that's not what happened at all. Well, maybe it happened a little bit that way. The truth is that I enjoyed being the exhibitionist. And I enjoyed letting the boys have their way with me.

I would never have done that if not for Tom. He is the one who stripped me of my Pooh Bear night shirt in front of George. I'm normally so shy and reserved. But Tom wouldn't have been able to strip me if I didn't let him. I was the one who was acting so silly. I could have put my clothes back on at any time, but I chose instead to remain naked in front of the two boys. I was having too much fun letting them see me.

And what did I think was going to happen when I danced nude with George? After all, I'm a pretty nineteen year old girl. I knew that he didn't have a girl friend and that he was horny and I also knew that I was teasing him and that he wanted to touch me.

I think where I miscalculated is that I figured, since Tom was there, that things would remain pretty much under control. Tom was my boyfriend and George was his friend and, no matter how naughty I behaved in front of George, Tom would make sure that nothing happened. Was I wrong about that!

Anyway, I'm not sorry about what happened. Thanks to Tom, I'm truly an exhibitionist now. I can tell you so many stories. Like the time we were celebrating New Year's Eve with another couple and I took my dress and bra off just before midnight. Or the time I sunbathed nude in the backyard in front of Tom's brother.

So far as being a swinger is concerned, what happened with George and me was pretty much a one time event. I'm not saying that I'm sweet and innocent or anything like that, and there are a few instances where Tom and I and another couple did what you could call a "soft" swing, but that's about it. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I'm not saying that I would be opposed to Tom and me being intimate with someone else, but I would need to know them really well.

And, so far as George is concerned, we're still good friends even though we had that one wild evening. He apologized for what happened and I accepted his apology, but I know that he would want to fuck me all over again if I let him have the chance. He said that I looked so nice that he just lost control. What a line! I laughed when he said that.

12