The Girl in My Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
A magic tale of Love.
8.4k words
4.58
37.4k
43
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

I hope you like the second half of this story. Sorry it took me so long, but I wanted to take my time on it and make it even more special than the first.

MoogPlayer

*

"Is he the one you told me about when we were in college, Sara, you know; the one that you've been dreaming about since you were a little girl?" asked Wendy, her eyes wide with both astonishment and shock.

"Yes," cried Sara, looking into my face, melting my heart, "Isn't he beautiful?"

"Holy shit," laughed Wendy, "This is too spooky."

"Aw Sara," I breathed, tears now steadily streaming from my eyes, and me holding onto my composure by my fingernails, "I can't believe you're really here."

"Bryan, oh Bryan," she cried, holding me tightly, as if her life depended on it, "I knew you were more than a dream, I just knew it."

"Yeah, well, you knew more than I did," I smiled, holding her just as tightly, "But I'm so glad, Sara, so very glad."

"Uh, excuse me, you two," giggled Wendy, "But it's hot as hell out here in the damn swamp. Do you think we could take this happy moment somewhere else, somewhere a little cooler, perhaps?"

"Okay, you big baby, come on, we'll go to my house," giggled Sara, taking me by the hand, "And Bryan is going to ride with me."

"Jeez," laughed Wendy, as we made our way back to the vehicles, "There's a fucking surprise."

"Girl," Sara giggled, "Why are you talking so nasty all of a sudden?"

"Because I'm so happy for you," replied Wendy, suddenly bursting into tears and throwing her arms around Sara's neck.

"Thank you, sweetie," cried Sara, hugging her in return, "But none of this would've ever happened if you hadn't taken my sketches and shown them to Don and Helen. I love you, Wen."

"I love you, too," replied Wendy, sniffling. The two of them remained in a silent hug for a few moments longer, and then released one another smiling.

"Come with me, Bryan," Sara purred, as she took my hand when we came upon the vehicles, "I have something at home that I want to show you, my love."

"I'll meet you two there," said Wendy, "I need to stop by Uncle Don and Aunt Helen's to pick up your sketch-book, Sara."

"Okay, sweetie," smiled Sara, "We'll see you there," and then Wendy got into her car and left.

I stared at Sara as we stood together on the driver's side of her truck, making her smile and asked, "What's wrong, my love?"

"I...I still can't believe you're here," I stuttered, "This is like a dream."

Then Sara smiled that earth shattering smile I'd seen in so many of my dreams for as far back as I can remember, and then suddenly kissed me, pressing her body as tightly as ever against mine. I heard her quietly moan and then slightly tremble as she softly ended the kiss and said, "This is not a dream, my love. This is a dream come true."

"But how is this possible, Sara," I questioned, "I mean, I've been dreaming about you since I was a boy, and as I grew, so did you. This is all so unreal."

"It's the love, Bryan," she cooed, "Love stretches across time and space, beyond all boundaries, and you and I were destined to be together. I know you're as scared as I am, Bryan, but if you'll let go and let it in, I promise you that your life will be complete."

"I know you're right," I replied smiling, "But it's all just so overwhelming."

Sara slowly put her arms around my waist and held me tightly, and then after giving me a kiss that curled my toes, she breathlessly said, "How did that feel, Bryan? Did that feel real enough for you? It sure did for me."

"Suddenly it feels a lot hotter out here than it did just a second ago," I laughed, "But you're right, I feel it too, my beautiful Sara."

"I do agree with you, though, it is a little hotter out here, all of a sudden," she knowingly smiled, getting into her truck, "Come on, we'll talk and get to know one another better on the way to my house."

~~~~~~

"So, tell me about yourself, my love," smiled Sara, as we drove down the road, "I want to know everything about you."

I smiled and began, "My full name is Bryan Andrews, and I....."

"Just Bryan," she asked, "No middle name?"

"No," I chuckled, "Its just plain old Bryan. I hope that's okay?"

"Of course it is," she giggled, reaching across the seat and taking my hand, "Keep going, baby."

"I live in Dallas, Texas," I smiled, "And I own my own business."

"Really," grinned Sara, "What kind of business do you own?"

"It's called, Andrews Electric Company," I said proudly, "And I'm privileged to have a great group of guys that work for me."

"I knew that you'd be smart, Bryan," she told me smiling, gently squeezing my hand, "That's why you're able to deal with everything that's happened."

"I guess," I smiled, "God, I still can't believe that you're real."

"So," she smirked, "Do have a girlfriend, or wife, or maybe a significant other?"

"No," I laughed, "I don't have any of those, except a two month old puppy named, Sparks."

"Aw, I'll bet he's cute," she giggled, "I hope he likes me."

"He's gonna love you," I smiled, "Just like I do and just like the rest of my family will."

"Tell me about them," Sara said, "About your family, I mean."

"Okay, my Dad, his name was Sam; died a little over five years ago," I solemnly said, "He was killed in a car accident."

"Oh Bryan," she sadly replied, "I know that had to really hurt, I'm so sorry."

"Thanks, but I'm okay now," I replied, still holding her beautifully soft hand, "My Mom, Karen, remarried about six months ago, to a man named John Ryman, and he's a good guy that treats my mom like a queen."

"I remember in one of my many dreams of you, there was so much pain in your eyes," Sara said, a lone tear rolling down her beautiful cheek, "And I remember telling you that you wouldn't be hurting for very long. What happened to you, Bryan?"

After leaning over and wiping the tear from her cheek, I proceeded to tell her about Kelly and all the bullshit that I'd gone through with her, and when I was done, I smiled and said, "Maybe that was God's way of getting me ready to meet you when the time came. After all, Sara, you just said so yourself that we were destined to be together."

"I have to tell you something, Bryan," she uneasily replied, "I've been in love with you since I was a little girl, and I know that maybe you might not feel....."

"I love you, Sara," I said smiling, interrupting her, "I think I always have."

"I love you, too, Bryan," she giggled, squeezing my hand, "I know I always have."

"So, I've told you about myself," I smiled, "Tell me about yourself, my beautiful Sara."

"There's not much to tell, really, she said, "Other, than I lost my parents in an automobile accident during my sophomore year in college."

"Aw, Sara," I said, my heart literally aching for her, "I lost my Dad, but I couldn't even begin to know what it felt like losing both of you parents. Oh Sara, honey, I'm very sorry."

"Aw, thank you, my love," she cooed, "But I've got you now so, I'll be alright, I promise."

We came to I-95 and turned north to Palm Beach Gardens. As we continued talking, it seemed that hardly any time had passed before we came to the P.G.A. Boulevard exit. Taking that exit, Sara turned right on P.G.A., and then after a short distance, turned left onto Military Trail. "We're almost home, baby," Sara smiled as we turned right onto Winchester Road, then left onto Ficus Street.

As we pulled into the second driveway to the right, I teased, "I always knew that my girlfriend would have a beautiful home."

"Uh, excuse me, Bryan," she giggled, "Don't you think we're a bit beyond being girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"You're right," I smiled, as we got out of the truck "You're my heart, and nobody can live without their heart, yes?"

"I love you, Bryan,"

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~

Sara's house was of concrete block and steel construction, with a tan stucco exterior and a dark brown roof. It sat on an acre of land, with a nice sized in-ground pool in the back yard. "Here we are, home sweet home," Sara cooed, as she opened the front door, "I hope you like it, Bryan,"

"As long as it's yours, Sara," I said, softly caressing her cheek with the back of my hand, "I'll love it."

"Well, in that case," she smiled, quickly kissing my lips, "Come right on in, my love."

~~~~~~

As soon as I was inside and the door had closed behind me, a feeling of tranquility, like none I'd ever experienced before, began to encompass me and I knew that everything would be alright. After all, within the walls of this house lived the only thing in my life that, throughout my life, had always soothed and kept at bay, the darkness that tried to hurt me.

"Come on in and sit down, my love," smiled Sara, taking my hand and leading me into her living room, "I'm going to get out of my work clothes and into something a little more comfortable."

Sara turned and disappeared down the hall to her bedroom, and right before I took my seat, I noticed some drawings hanging on the wall of her living room. Once again, my emotions overcame me as I looked and saw different drawings of both Sara and me when we were younger. One in particular caught my interest, though. It was definitely of me when I was about eight or nine years old. I was wearing an old straw hat and I had on a pair of blue jeans and a white tee shirt. Sara was wearing a simple white dress, and in the drawing; we were both standing side by side, while I was looking at something unseen and Sara was looking at me, smiling adoringly.

I was reminded of simpler times in my life when I was young and my father was still alive. As I thought of those days, tears began to slowly fill my eyes. Without warning, a pair of arms began to snake their way around my waist from behind, while the soft voice of my beautiful Sara breathed, "I know how you feel, Bryan, and sometimes and I cry too when I remember those days."

With my emotions now overwhelming me, I turned in her arms, and looking into those hypnotically beautiful blue eyes, said, "I love you, Sara, and I will until the day I die, " and then I held her tightly to me and wept like I'd not done in a very long time.

"I love you, too, Bryan," Sara breathed into my ear, "I always have and I always will, my darling."

After regaining our composure, but still in one another's arms, I realized that Sara had changed her clothes and was now wearing a simple white sundress, and I'm quite certain that's all she was wearing. "You are so beautiful," I breathed, softly kissing her lips.

"I'm glad you think so, Bryan," she cooed, after we'd kissed, "Because I think you're beautiful, too."

"You still haven't told me about yourself, Sara," I smiled, looking into her eyes while caressing her face with the palm of my hand, "And I want to everything about the woman I plan on spending the rest of my life with."

After leading me to the nearby couch, we sat down. And then with Sara cuddling next to me as close as was humanly possible, she began, "My name is Sara Elizabeth Camden, and I'm thirty-two years old. I went to college at NYU, and majored in Studio Art. I'm five feet, six inches tall; weigh a hundred and twenty-three pounds, and I love you like there's no tomorrow."

"Is it true that you and Wendy almost got eaten by the alligators out in the Everglades?" I laughed.

"Oh my God," she giggled, "That was so funny, but it was all her fault."

"Jeez, Sara," I gasped, "How could getting chased by alligators possibly be funny?"

"Oh Bryan," she giggled, "First of all, there was only one alligator, and not a very big one at that. Secondly; Wendy was fishing in one of the canals, and she put the fish she caught on a stringer. Of course an alligator is going to be able to smell the fish's blood in the water so; he came after Wendy's fish. Well, at first she thought that another, larger fish was trying to steal the smaller ones she'd caught," and by this time, Sara was in near hysterics, she was laughing so hard, "You should've have seen the look on her face the first time that alligator popped his head above the water."

"You two are nuts," I chuckled, "You know that don't you?"

"Hey, wait a minute, now," Sara laughed, "Wendy was the one who was fishing in the canals, not me."

"I love you so much," I laughed, "And I'm gonna keep loving you until the day I die."

Then Sara suddenly turned serious, and placing the palm of her hand against my cheek, she looked into my eyes and sweetly said, "Bryan, I want you to know that I've never made love to anyone. I've been waiting for you, and I want to wait until the time is right before we consummate our love, if that's alright."

"Of course it's alright, my beautiful Sara," I replied, hugging her, "We've waited this long so, if you want to wait a little longer, that's just fine with me, baby."

"Oh Bryan," she happily cried, "I love you with all my heart, and I won't make you wait too long. I promise."

"You take all the time you need," I smiled, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank you, my love."

"I love you, Sara."

"I love you too," she cooed. Then, with her head cocked to one side, Sara looked at me smiling, and then standing up and holding her hand out to me, she said, " Come on, Baby, I've got something I want to show you."

~~~~~~

Sara led me down the hallway of her house, stopping at a closed door. "Now, before we go in here, I want you to do me a favor, Bryan, and close your eyes until I tell you to open them, okay?"

"No problem, sweetheart," I replied, closing my eyes.

I heard her opening the door, then I felt her take my hand and lead me forward. Then I felt a difference in the air as Sara said, "Okay, Baby, you can open your eyes now."

When I opened my eyes, what had previously been a spare bedroom, Sara had converted into her own drawing studio. In the corner of the room sat an easel with a rather large piece of paint spattered cloth covering whatever drawing it was beneath it. And as she moved gracefully across the room, Sara stood next to the easel with her hand on the piece of cloth. Right before she removed the material covering, she looked into my eyes smiling and said, "I've been working on this for almost two years, Bryan. I really hope you like it," and then the piece of cloth hit the floor.

I was stunned by what I saw. There, on a fifteen inch by twenty-five inch piece of canvas, sat a painting of both Sara and I facing one another, looking into each other's eyes. Every detailed feature of the faces of both Sara's and mine had painstakingly captured both likenesses exactly. I still don't know how she did it, but it was then I knew that I must've done something right at some point in my life for God to have blessed me by giving me Sara.

"Well," she asked nervously, "What do you think of it, Bryan?"

"Well, I'll tell you what," I grinned, "I think I love it almost as much as I love you, Sara."

Before Sara could reply, Wendy's voice rang out from the front of the house, "Hey! Where are you guys?"

"We're back here in the studio," Sara replied.

"Are you two decent?" Wendy giggled, as she walked down the hall.

"Oh, you shut up," Sara laughed.

~~~~~~

We sat around and talked late into the afternoon, and when it came time for her to leave, Wendy hugged me and said, "Promise me that you'll take good care of my Sara, Bryan. She's the best friend I've ever had."

"Aw, that's sweet," I smiled, "But you'll never have to worry about her again, I promise."

~~~~~~~~

After Wendy left later that afternoon, Sara and I were sitting on her couch listening to some light jazz, drinking some wine, and simply enjoying the new feeling of togetherness that we both had dreamed of for so many years.

"I hope we'll always be like this, Bryan" Sara cooed, snuggling tightly against me, "God, I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I breathed, "Ever since I was a child, my beautiful Sara."

Sara suddenly leaned away from me, and with a sweet but silly smile written across her face, she giggled then asked, "What would you say if I asked you to spend the night with me, Bryan?"

"I'd have to go and get Sparks," I sheepishly replied, "He's a good boy and he's potty trained; but, we've never spent a night away from each other and I know he'd be worried to death."

"Well then," Sara teased, smiling that earth shattering smile, "I guess we better go and get your son so that you can sleep tonight, Daddy. Besides, showing me how much you care about that little guy's feelings let's me know how much you'll care about mine."

~~~~~~

"Oh my God, hello," smiled Don, greeting Sara and I at his front door, "Get yourselves in this house, right now."

"Thanks Don," I replied, and at the sound of my voice, Sparks came pealing out of the living room, sliding to a stop at the front door. Wagging his little tail and barking joyously at seeing me, I leaned down and picked him up and hugged him. "How are you, boy?" I asked smiling, "Did you miss me?" Of course Sparks' answer was a barrage of puppy kisses all over my face, accompanied by happy barks and then more kisses.

Then putting my free arm around Sara, I held Sparks close to her and said, "This is Sara, boy. She's going to be a part of our lives now."

"Hi, Pretty Boy," squealed Sara, taking Sparks from me. He accepted her with no problems whatsoever, as Sara allowed him to also cover her face with a barrage of puppy kisses, accompanied by happy barks and then more kisses again. "I think he likes me, Bryan," she giggled.

"No," I smiled, "He loves you just like I do."

With Sparks still in her arms, Sara leaned into me and said, "I love you, too, the both of you."

~~~~~~

Chapter Two

After we left Don and Helen's house, Sara and I took Sparks for a walk down the beach along the shoreline. It felt right to have her there with us, and Sparks never strayed more than two or three steps ahead of us as we walked. Every once in a while he would stop and let us catch up with him just long enough for either Sara or I to scratch him behind his ears or pat his little butt.

"This is so nice," Sara purred, her arm around my waist and her head on my shoulder, "And I absolutely love little Sparks."

"He loves you, too," I said, gently kissing her, "Just like somebody else I know."

~~~~~~

When we followed Sara back to her house, Sparks rode in my lap with his little head resting on my leg. He'd had a pretty big day at the groomer's, as Helen had told me all about it. She said that he had a little difficulty adjusting to taking a bath, but then once he was dry, he began flirting with the girls that worked there. Of course they absolutely adored him, according to Helen so, it was no wonder that the little fella was just plain worn out. I still loved him, though, because he was my little buddy.

Once we pulled into her driveway and were out of the car and back in the house, the first place Sparks went was right into Sara's lap the moment she sat down. "Aw, hi Pretty Boy. I love you, too. Yes, I do," Sara cooed, as Sparks immediately rolled onto his back and she began rubbing his little belly.

"If you keep doing that, you'll be his best friend for life," I grinned as I sat down next to Sara, scratching Sparks behind his ear while she continued to slowly rub his pink little stomach.

With her hand still softly rubbing Sparks' little belly, Sara looked up at me and softly said, "Bryan, I want us to sleep together tonight, but I'm not ready to make love to you just yet. I hope that's okay with you, my love"

"I love you, Sara," I smiled, placing both arms around her, "And like I said before, we've got the rest of our lives so, take all the time you need."

Slowly standing up and holding out her hand to me, Sara grinned seductively and said, "I don't know about you, but this has been a very emotional day and I'm ready to get some sleep. Come on, my love, let's go to bed."

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers