The Girl in My Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"What're you talking about, girl?" said Wendy, in astonishment.

So, that's what happened. Wendy took up residence in Sara's house when she moved to Dallas to live with me. A year later we were married in one of the most beautiful, most tender ceremonies held at a church in the town I grew up in. Sara was the most stunning bride imaginable, and I had tears raining down my face the moment I saw Don walking her down the aisle, she looked so beautiful.

~~~~~~

Chapter Four

We had been married for barely eight months when Sara called me at work. "Hi, baby! What's up?"

"Oh, Bryan," she cried, "You've got to come home, now."

"Sara? Sara, honey, what's wrong?" I panicked.

"Nothing's wrong," she replied sniffling, "I just need you to come home, please."

"I'll be right there, Baby," I replied, then hung up the phone. I managed to get a hold of Dave Miller, who was now my partner, and told him that I needed to leave. Of course he simply told that he would take care of everything in my absence. Needless to say, I rushed right home the moment I got off the phone with him.

~~~~~~

The moment I got home I opened the door, and in a panic, called out, "Sara! Sara, honey, where are you?"

"I'm here, my love," rang from the back porch.

"I rushed through the open patio doors to find Sara sitting at the table with a glass of iced tea sitting in front of her.

"What's the matter, honey?" I asked.

She held up a small envelope, and handing to me with a strange smile on her face, said, "Why don't you see for yourself?"

I took the envelope from her and opened it immediately, and when I saw that it contained Ultra-Sound pictures, I couldn't speak. Instead, I fell to my knees and laid my head in her lap and openly cried at the realization that we were going to be having a baby. The days that ensured turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into months that were filled with love and happiness like nothing either of us had ever known.

~~~~~~

From the time that Sara moved in with me until now, she'd kept a kind of diary. This diary was not one of words, but instead it was one of pictures that Sara drew. Some were of me. Some were of me and Sparks and Sara, and even Sara in the nude while she was pregnant. It was a pictorial diary of the time we'd spent together that would forever be a permanent reminder of something so beautiful.

At my urging, I convinced Sara to open up a gallery of her drawings, and I had offered some of my people a little extra money, which they flat out refused to do for pay, to help me get it open. Everyone in my company absolutely adored Sara, and after a lot of work and toil; her gallery was ready to open two months later. It was in a building on Flora Street, right in the middle of the Arts District in downtown Dallas, that Sara named, "Pictures of Love".

By the time it was complete, Sara was in the last month of her pregnancy which, by the way, was a girl that Sara wanted to name Amanda, after her mother. I wanted her to wait until after the baby was born before we opened the gallery, but Sara was very insistent. And I'd been around her long enough to know that, once her mind was made up; there would be no changing it.

~~~~~~

Opening night was absolutely spectacular. Everyone we knew was there, and everywhere throughout the gallery hung the pictures that Sara had drawn of her and me as children, and some of the ones that she'd drawn since we'd been together. The critics went crazy, and almost every single one of her drawings sold for no less than six figures each. And although she was nine months pregnant, I can't remember a time that she looked more beautiful than she did that night.

~~~~~~

Two days later we were at the gallery when Sara's water broke. I rushed her to the hospital, and the moment they took her back, I got on the phone to let everyone know that the baby was on her way.

A few moments later the doctor allowed me to see her right before she went into the delivery room. When I walked into her suite, there were all kinds of wires connected to her. "Hi beautiful," I said, walking over to her and kissing her sweet lips.

"Hi, baby," she smiled, albeit somewhat painfully.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, Sara."

"I know, Bryan," she cooed, "And I love you too...." All of a sudden, she screamed and held her hands to her temples and cried, "Bryan...Baby...It hurts so much."

"What?" I asked, now in terror, "Sara, what is it, baby?" Suddenly her body began to convulse, making me yell for the Doctor.

The hospital staff immediately rushed into Sara's suite, and I was politely escorted me out to the waiting room.

I sat on pins and needles waiting. Dave Miller and his wife Jan arrived while I was in the waiting room, and seeing the look of fear on my face, Dave asked, "What's wrong, Bryan, is Sara alright?"

"I don't know," I cried, "I just don't know."

A few moments later, the Doctor came out with a grim look on his face and said, "Mr. Andrews, I'm sorry," and had Dave and Jan not had their arms around me; I would've collapsed in the floor.

~~~~~~

Sara died that day from a brain aneurism. Amanda Leigh Andrews was born healthy, and looks just like her mother. That was five years ago. I sold my business and Amanda and I moved back to Florida so that she can visit her mother's grave whenever she wants. At her funeral, I promised Sara that I would never let her daughter forget her, and the few of Sara's drawings that didn't sell, now hang on every wall of our house. Each night that I lay down to sleep these days, Sara is always there in my heart and mind, and although she's no longer with us, she's still the girl in my dream, and she always will be.

The End

*

I hope you enjoyed this series. It has been, and shall always be, a work of love, a love for all of you who enjoy my stories. Thank You!

MoogPlayer

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers