The Girl in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitesider
nitesider
17 Followers

The membrane vanished. Reflection Jenni's hands emerged from the glass as if she had just been standing right there all along. Her fingers curled around Jenni's and their hands intertwined, arms straight out at shoulder height, lips locked together. Jenni moaned but otherwise seemed undisturbed by the clearly unnatural development. The idealized Jenni -- Jenni with the tremendous, floating breasts, feathery soft shiny hair, sculpted hips and thighs, and perfect skin -- pressed her lips forward into the real Jenni's, deepening their kiss, their tongues dancing inside Jenni's mouth. Her body fell out of the mirror and into realness -- real, three-dimensional, touchable, writhing, breathing, moaning, wriggling realness. Jenni threw her head back and the reflection girl lapped at the exposed neck with a tender tongue. Jenni giggled throatily, moving her arms to her waist, then releasing the mirror-girl's hands so she could wrap her arms around her.

"Brian," she sighed, dimly aware of his presence, "this is amazing."

"Yeah," Brian answered, taking half a step back to give the girls their space, wanting to stay close enough in case something happened to his Jenni, but not wanting to invade what was clearly a pleasurable experience for Jenni.

Not only was Jenni enjoying herself -- more every moment as the girl's hands caressed her "normal" hair and traced their fingernails down her "normal" neck -- but something else was happening. It seemed with every breath, every kiss, every contact of Jenni's body with her reflection's, her own body was changing. Brian could see it. Her skin, particularly her face and hands where she had begun touching the mirror girl, was glowing, smooth and tan like the way she had changed her image in the mirror. And where the girl's arms now encircled her waist, Brian could see the waistband of her jeans hanging loose in back -- her waist was narrower, slimmer, and her hips had stretched slightly. Her ankles also stuck out further than usual, a sign that her legs had gotten longer. And her hair was streaked with soft, silky, radiant patches where the girl had touched it. These patches grew and spread until her hair matched exactly what she had just seen, and what had just come out of, the mirror.

She fell backward onto Brian's bed, the mirror girl resting deftly on top of her, and arched her back as her breasts swelled under her reflection's dancing fingertips. At this point the sight became too much for Brian, and his arousal exceeded his instinct to protect Jenni. Besides, she seemed fine, and very happy at that. So he couldn't help but enjoy watching the twin Jennis kissing and caressing each other. The first Jenni threw her head from side to side as the new Jenni brushed her fingertips over her swelling breasts. The mirror girl curled her fingers around their round shape as they expanded, pushing firm nipples through the circles formed by those fingers, stretching the top that strained to contain them. Jenni giggled and cooed as she rubbed against herself -- bouncing their breasts up and down with each motion. All four breasts seemed to be growing now as they rubbed and smashed against each other. Jenni -- Brian could only tell his Jenni from the reflection Jenni by the knowledge that she was on the bottom -- pawed and tugged at the hem of her shirt, held down by the huge soft mounds between her and her new twin. The new girl took the hint and slid her hands inside Jenni's top through the gap now stretching open between her immense, bowling-ball-sized breasts. Brian marveled a moment at the perfect "U" shape formed at the base of her cleavage -- her round breasts standing perfectly erect on her chest, bouncing softly but not slumping waistward like such large things would be expected to do.

The mirror girl smiled down into Jenni's eyes, a mischievous knowing smile. She pulled playfully at the material barely covering Jenni's fantastic boobs. Jenni sighed, threw her head back and thrust her body toward her twin. The twin bent down and lightly licked the base of Jenni's neck, sending her into convulsions which tore the top from the collar straight down -- her bare breasts came soaring out like soap bubbles. A little shy, Brian averted his gaze and made to back away toward the door.

"Brian," Jenni whispered in a husky voice heavy with arousal, "don't leave me... stay with me..." She reached behind her head and found his hand, clasping it, pulling him back to her side. "Ahh... I'm amazing. I feel so good. This is so good. Thank you ... don't go ... ahhhhh!" Her breathless words dissolved into a squeal as the mirror girl wrapped her lips around Jenni's engorged left nipple. Brian saw her skin glistening from the kiss, mirror Jenni's lips raising up just slightly, a moist eager tongue snaking out to caress the taut pink skin. Jenni from the mirror licked and nibbled adoringly at Jenni's immense breasts, their nipples pointed skyward, arching into the hungry and loyal mouth. All Jenni could do was reach up to caress the girl's hair, run her fingertips down her face, adore her, encourage her, beg her nonverbally not to stop.

When Jenni released his hand to caress her twin, Brian felt the right thing to do was to let her know he was still there. So he sat down on the edge of the bed and wrapped his left arm around Jenni's shoulders, his fingers softly squeezing her upper arm. She smiled and sighed happily at his touch. Her twin looked up at him, her eyes fastened to a nipple, and smiled too. Curiously he brushed the back of his fingertips along her cheek and through her hair. She turned briefly to kiss the palm of his hand and then returned to Jenni's needy body.

"Who are you?" Brian asked the new girl in a whisper.

She moaned, as if the sound of his voice were itself arousing. "I don't know," she breathed out between kisses as she worked her way over the entire girth of Jenni's watermelon-sized breasts. "My name is Jenni, but --" here she paused as Jenni moaned again, arching her back to press her right nipple against the roof of the other Jenni's mouth. "Mmmm," the new Jenni said, feeling the tip of the nipple stroke the inside of her mouth as she sucked on it devotedly. Finally with a soft pop she pulled her mouth away, and smiling down into Jenni's eyes said, "You've been Jenni much longer than I have," she said, her hands pushing Jenni's breasts apart so she could run her tongue down her cleavage. "You should keep that name. I should find something else, I guess." The new Jenni murmured each word into Jenni's flesh so Brian could barely make it out. But she was right. Her head rose out from between the mounds of flesh to look down at Jenni's eyes, contorted by pleasure and desire. "I want you to name me," the new girl whispered, her hands stroking Jenni's face. She giggled. "But you are too busy." She turned to Brian. "You helped ... make me, I guess. I wasn't there, and now I am, and here you are. What can I be called?"

Brian pondered a moment. This girl seemed to have a fully formed personality similar to, but not a carbon copy of, Jenni's. She was a human being, apparently. And she felt like her name was Jenni, but was also aware that she hadn't grown up and lived with that name. Brian tried to think of something that would honor her individuality while also recognizing her connection with who Jenni was. She was a perfect image of Jenni -- the same in every respect, with just enough differences to be her own person. An image that fell out of a mirror.

"Immi." Brian tried the word on his lips. It sounded exotic, but not bizarre.

Immi smiled. "Thank you," she said, her hands pushing Jenni's knees apart. Immi's tongue lightly brushed across the waistband of Jenni's pants. Jenni moaned again, curling her legs around Immi's waist. "Immi," she moaned, her legs urging her twin on.

Immi's fingertips brushed up and down Jenni's thighs as her lips squeezed against the fabric of her jeans. She thrust her face against Jenni's zipper, squeezed and caressed her thighs, moaned and breathed hot into the fabric to tease Jenni even higher. For her part, Jenni opened her eyes to watch her twin suckle and kiss between her thighs. Her hand caught Brian's again and guided him to her gigantic nude breast. "Touch me," she breathed. "It's amazing."

Brian complied. He slipped into bed behind her, resting her backward on his chest, his arms around her waist, fingers playing tenderly with her beautiful breasts. They swayed softly each time she breathed, and bounced when she shuddered at his right touches. "Mmm," she cooed. "I wanted this for a long time."

"Me too," Brian answered immediately, hoping she meant what she said and wasn't just intoxicated by the heady events. She wanted me? he pondered. For a long time?

There was a sound of a zipper. Jenni pressed backward against Brian as Immi unfastened her pants. He cradled her breasts in his hands, jiggling them softly, bouncing them up and down while she pushed back against him, lifting her hips in the air so Immi could undress her. Her jeans slid down to the floor with the sound of crumping fabric. Immi's long, slender fingers caressed her panties.

Jenni giggled a little, turning her hips from side to side as Immi touched her. "I'm gonna be naked," she said playfully. "I'm gonna be naked with YOU," she added, glancing up at Brian's blushing face and then down at Immi's eyes, turned up to watch her expression affectionately.

Immi grinned, turned her face down, and covered Jenni's panties with tender suckling kisses. Brian could see the fabric of her panties tenting slightly with each kiss -- Immi was sucking the material away from Jenni's skin. And Jenni was loving it. Her hands covered Brian's, which had stopped moving while he watched Immi. "Hey," she said teasingly. "Touch me."

"Mmm." Brian got back to his task instantly. His fingers pinched, softly tugged, and folded Jenni's large nipples, making her bite her lip and suck in breath suddenly. "I feel ... so good," she sighed, barely able to keep her breath up with her heart rate. Immi pressed a fingertip against her slit and traced the line of her opening through her panties. Jenni moaned again.

"I love you, Brian," she breathed. "I love you, Immi," she said, looking down at her twin who now was pulling the waist of her panties away from her skin. Immi blushed and pecked a soft kiss at her skin as the panties came away, baring her sex. Immi didn't make her wait anymore. Her lips kissed at Jenni's waiting opening, the new girl's tongue squirmed against her inner lips, and Jenni's body went rigid as she felt Immi penetrating her deeply. That deep?

Immi smiled up at Jenni, parting her lips from her skin so her twin could see her tongue glistening as it slid in and out of her opening. Jenni moaned. "Oh Immi, your tongue..." Even Brian had to marvel at the length of Immi's tongue as it slid in and out of Jenni. Had it always been like that? Did it change just now, just for Jenni? Immi curled and twisted her tongue, rubbing its surface against every inch of Jenni's inner skin. She toyed with Jenni's clitoris, pressing it into her skin, swirling around it, brushing back and forth across the hood.

Jenni was in ecstacy. Her legs twisted around Immi, her hands closed around Brian's, making him massage her breasts more firmly. Unable to make complete thoughts with her words, she just hissed, "Yes, yes, yes," again and again as Immi lapped at her vagina whlie Brian kneaded her sensitive, mammoth breasts. She felt like the very picture of sexuality there, spread wide open, nude in her bed, thighs slick with her twin's kisses and her own wetness, her best friend cradling her and caressing her unbelievable breasts.

Immi suddenly straightened, raising her mouth from Jenni's body. "She's ready," she said, looking right into Brian's eyes. "You've wanted her longer than I have. You should have her first."

Brian hesitated, but Jenni made her preference known. She stretched her arms out, pushing his hands away so she could turn over on top of him. His eyes flew wide open and then shut as her lips touched his, sealed to them, kissed him deeply and hungrily. "Please," she whispered against his lips, "take me, be gentle, oh Brian, take me."

Brian felt someone touching his groin. Immi had unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his calves. As Jenni danced and squirmed against him, Immi took hold of his stiff erection and guided it into Jenni's waiting wetness. She drew her fingertips along Jenni's thighs as Jenni pressed herself down on Brian's shaft. Then she sat back, softly caressing Jenni's back and thighs while she rode her best friend.

For his part, Brian kept grasping at Jenni's huge boobs and pushing them, one at a time, to his lips. He licked, nibbled, kissed and sucked with all the passion of a man who has been waiting for years. Jenni giggled, rocking her shoulders to push each breast into his mouth while her hips thrust against his. This is what sex is supposed to feel like, she decided. So firm, so real, so tender ... with someone who loves you, someone who cares for you as themselves.

Immi climbed up onto Jenni's back and softly kissed down her spine, her hands playfully caressing Jenni's stomach while Brian sucked on her nipples. Jenni moaned and tore her breasts away from Brian so she could kiss him right that moment. Her tongue slid into his mouth, the taste of her breath dazzled his senses and she cried out -- Brian groaned deeply -- the both of them exploded together, Brian pouring out heat into Jenni's depth as her body shook with orgasm. Her arms encircled his neck and clung to him as she felt his warmth splashing against the inside of her, trickling down her skin. She collapsed against his chest and Immi lay beside them, her right hand stroking Jenni's hair.

Jenni smiled over at her new twin. "Your turn," she said playfully. Immi's face brightened. "Who do you want?" Jenni asked her, glancing down at Brian and then over at Immi.

Immi's eyes met Brian's and she blushed, looking downward. "I want you, Jenni. I want Brian too, but I really want you right now."

Jenni kissed Brian's cheek softly. "You can help," she said playfully as she rolled off of him to lay on top of Immi. The duplicates kissed softly, Immi tracing her fingertips across Jenni's forehead to brush back her soft hair. Even with drops of sweat lingering in it, her hair was a delight to touch. Jenni gazed into Immi's eyes, reflections of her own. "I can't believe I'm about to make out with myself," she said, sighing and laying her head on Immi's ample breasts. Her fingers toyed with Immi's shirt, which matched her own stretched-out top except that Immi's was not yet torn in two. Jenni's tongue pressed against the extended tip of Immi's left nipple, dampening the thin material that covered it, rubbing the fabric against her sensitive skin underneath. Immi smiled broadly and her eyelids fluttered closed. Her right hand rested at the back of Jenni's neck, cradling her lips to Immi's body. Jenni tenderly rolled up the hem of Immi's top, uncovering her breasts from the bottom up, sliding the material quickly out from under her lips so she could wrap her mouth around Immi's delectable nipple. The girl from the mirror cooed and caressed Jenni's neck.

Brian didn't want to intrude, so he just lay on his side next to the two mirror images and watched as they loved each other. From time to time he would run his hand over Jenni's back or clasp her fingers with his own just to let her know he was still with her. But he wanted all of her attention focused on Immi, since Immi had given her all to Jenni.

Jenni complied. Her lips undulated against the curves of Immi's skin as the mirror girl bent and arched softly to give her freer access. Brian couldn't help noticing that while the girls were literally mirror images, there were differences in their mannerisms in lovemaking. Jenni had given herself over to the sensations Immi brought out in her; she writhed, twisted, shook and strained at Immi's ministrations. But Immi was calmer, almost methodical in the way she invited Jenni to touch her. Her eyes were closed and the soft smile on her lips showed that she was definitely enjoying this, but she was decidedly more intentional about the way she reacted to Jenni. She could deftly, softly turn her head to let her hair fall off her shoulder, allowing Jenni to lick more of her neck. She pressed the palms of her hands into the mattress to lift her shoulders up slightly and give Jenni access to suck and nibble the undercurves of her giant breasts. She arched her hands and dragged her fingers through Jenni's soft hair, gently encouraging her toward the places Immi most desired her kisses. It was as if Immi could read Jenni's mind -- but then, she probably could!

Brian marveled at the way Immi curled herself into Jenni's exploring, excited tongue. He felt so happy for Jenni, whose breathing quickened as she devoured her new twin. She had had such a lovely orgasm, one that tingled all through her body and curled her toes; now she was delighted to immerse herself in the beautiful woman who had given it to her. And in the process she felt like she was making love to herself. The feeling sparked bright stars in Jenni's eyes, flashes of happiness, hunger and affection both for the perfect woman beneath her and the adoring man at her side.

Immi smiled weakly at Brian, her concentration drained by the sensation showered on her by Jenni. She touched his hand softly, then lifted his fingers to her free breast while Jenni suckled at the right one. Brian blushed, but complied eagerly, his hand rubbing, then pinching, now tugging, then twisting, then softly stroking the perimeter of her stiffened nipple. Immi's eyes closed and her head bobbed slightly. Her body began to sway, thrusting up against Jenni's. Noticing this, Jenni moved quickly to unfasten Immi's pants -- her lips never leaving the mirror girl's skin. She sucked tiny mouthfuls of Immi's flesh, working her way down from her neck, over her nipple, and down past her navel while her fingers opened and removed Immi's pants. She took off the other girl's panties quickly, too, and found just what she had hoped for -- a soft, bare slit that had been shaved except for a narrow strip of hair, just like her own.

Jenni moved her arms behind Immi's neck. Watching the mirror girl's eyes constantly -- and Immi's eyes returned her focused gaze -- she lowered her hips to Immi's, rocking gently until their labia interlocked. She could feel Immi's skin brushing her slit open and pressing it closed as her hips twisted from side to side. Immi moaned and pressed the palm of her right hand into Jenni's back. Jenni smiled and licked behind Immi's ear.

"Yes," Immi sighed, a long breath floating out of her lungs. It sounded like a vast ocean of desire had been building inside her and now slowly vented out into the girl on top of her. Jenni twisted her body firmly against Immi, the two girls cooing and sighing as the insides of their skin touched, rubbed, and slipped away. Jenni couldn't seem to find a place for her hands -- she wrapped them over Immi's shoulders, then around her waist, then across her nipples, then under her thighs. Everywhere she touched, she pulled Immi tight against her. Immi smiled and cooperated, spreading her thighs and angling her shoulders to allow their bodies to press as closely as possible. Jenni loved it, and for a moment lost herself in just rocking against Immi with her hands around her shoulders and her face buried in the mirror girl's neck. Brian could see Jenni's neck blushing as if she were about to come again -- he hoped Immi would get there soon, but there were no such signs from her. She seemed happy behind her closed eyes, but she didn't seem close to the edge of orgasm the way Jenni did.

Immi opened her eyes and looked up at Jenni, her fingers caressing Jenni's face and holding her gaze. She watched intently as Jenni's face twisted and flushed with the height of orgasm coming. She whispered, smiling, "That's so good, Jenni. I love the way you love me. It's beautiful, love. More. More. Come for me, love, please. Let me feel your body climax against mine."

nitesider
nitesider
17 Followers