The Girl In The White Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv Blake
Liv Blake
105 Followers

As the kiss continues, Lee feels Amber's hands, still on the small of her back, pulling her closer to her. She wraps her own hands more tightly around Amber's shoulders and their bodies meld together. First their bellies, which, because of the way they are standing, are sticking out slightly, touch, withdraw, and then press into one another. Then Amber's chest comes to rest against Lee's so that their breasts are squashed against each other, and then Lee feels the pressure of Amber's thigh between her own. It is a delicious sensation, the more so when Amber's hands move down to caress her buttocks through the silky material of her knickers.

Lee lets her own hands rove over Amber's smooth back. They encounter the straps of her bra. Lee eases them off her shoulders so that they hang loosely down, but when she reaches for the clasp she finds nothing but cloth.

Amber breaks the kiss and moves her torso away from Lee's.

"It's at the front," she says in a low voice. "Do you want me to undo it or would you like to?"

"Me," Lee says, and lifts her fingers to do so. It opens easily and falls away, revealing Amber's breasts. Of course, Lee has seen other women's breasts many times before, but never like this. They look rather like her own, she thinks, small but nicely-shaped, but, unlike hers, which, like all of her body, are a very pale café au lait colour, almost creamy, Amber's are tanned the same golden shade as the rest of her. Her nipples, Lee notices, are small and neat and as dark as milk chocolate.

"Beautiful," she breathes, looking at them. She reaches out with the fingertips of her right hand to touch one of them. It has the same texture she is familiar with from the times she has explored her own, a mixture of softness and firmness that feels magical to the touch. She runs the tip of her thumb across Amber's nipple, which grows as she does so, so that it feels hard and rubbery. The sensitive areola around it puckers and all over Amber's bare breast goosebumps appear. As Lee continues to fondle her, she hears Amber's breath coming in little gasps. Hearing this makes Lee feel wonderful; it's very exciting for her to realise the effect her touch is having on the younger girl.

Their eyes meet. Amber smiles at Lee, her gaze unfocused, and with one of her hands she brushes a stray strand of dark brown hair away from her eye.

"For someone who says she's never done anything like this before you seem to have a pretty good idea of what to do," she murmurs.

"Not really," Lee answers. "I'm just doing what I like having done to me.'

"Is that a hint?" Amber laughs.

"No," Lee says, but she is pleased anyway when she feels Amber's hands reaching behind her back to find the clasp of her own bra. It comes undone easily and Amber tugs the straps away from her shoulders. It falls between them and Amber throws it to the floor. And then her hands are on Lee's breasts, gently exploring their curves, savouring their weight and texture, and as Amber plays with them waves of pleasure wash over Lee. It's been such a long time since anybody's touched me this way, she thinks to herself, and oh, how I've missed it. One arm round Amber's shoulders, she closes her eyes in delight and abandons herself to the blissful sensations the girl's caresses are sending through her.

"You've got lovely nipples," Amber says, rolling one of them between her thumb and forefinger. Lee opens her eyes and looks. She can't remember ever seeing her own nipples so engorged. Amber bends her head and takes one of the pinkish-brown nubbins in her mouth, one minute taking it between her lips, the next running her tongue over it, then teasing it with her teeth, and then sucking on it and stretching it to a length Lee can barely believe. Groaning with the sheer pleasure of what this beautiful young woman is doing to her, she runs her fingers through Amber's hair with one hand and lets the other rest on her shoulders as she bends in front of her and worships her breasts with her mouth, first one, then the other, until she is literally shuddering with the excitement of it.

Amber looks up.

"You're cold," she says, in a concerned way.

"No, I'm not." Lee smiles and strokes her hair. "You know better than that, Amber. This isn't because I'm cold."

"OK, but what about going to bed anyway?"

"Yes, I'd like that," Lee answers.

Hands held together, standing slightly apart, they kiss once more, mouth on mouth, tongue meeting tongue. Then Lee releases Amber's hands and turns towards the bed. It's a double, with plain white bedding. She bends and draws back the cover. Then she makes as if to remove the skimpy powder-blue briefs that are now all she has on. Amber catches her hands with her own before she can do so. Lee looks questioningly over her shoulder.

"Not yet," Amber says. "I want to do that, but a bit later. Not now."

"OK," Lee smiles, and sits on the edge of the bed. Amber sits beside her and puts an arm around her shoulder. Lee responds by putting her own arm around Amber's waist and they resume their kissing, their free hands roving over each other's breasts and bellies, delighting in the soft warmth of their bodies. Sitting there with Amber's mobile mouth locked against her own, her hand cupped around one of the younger girl's breasts while Amber draws her fingertips across her stomach, her touch alternating between letting the soft pads at their ends trail across the sensitive skin and then dragging her hand back so that Lee can sense the sharpness of her nails, Lee feels light-headed with excitement.

Amber's hand moves to Lee's knee.

"I love women's legs,' she murmurs. "They're so soft, so smooth, so different from a guy's. Just feel how beautiful the texture of your thigh is."

She moves Lee's hand from her breast so that it rests on her own thigh.

"Isn't that marvellous?" she says.

Lee doesn't answer. She just returns her hand and resumes her dreamy fondling of Amber's swollen nipple. She is fascinated by it. Amber starts to stroke Lee's thighs, just touching them with the very tips of her fingers, beginning with the roundness of her knees and then, very slowly, very gradually, in no hurry at all, extending the length of her strokes so that at the limit of her upward caresses her hand starts to stray ever closer to Lee's crotch, until the sensation has Lee squirming on the edge of the bed and beginning to whimper and moan with the desire she feels to have Amber touch her there.

Sensing Lee's mounting sense of urgency, Amber teasingly makes the upward progress of her fingers even slower, halting when she is just a hair's breadth away from the elastic of Lee's knickers, concentrating on her inner thigh, where the skin is at its softest and most tender. By now Lee is panting with eagerness. Amber pushes her gently down on to the bed so that she is lying on her back but with her feet still on the floor, while Amber is sitting sideways on to her.

Amber looks down at her and gives a lazy smile. Like a cat, Lee thinks. Her eyes move down from Lee's face to her body, to the bare breasts, now flattened against her ribcage, to her heaving stomach, to her creamy thighs, which are now slightly spread, and then up to her face again.

"Oh, Lee," she says, very softly, and lets one of her hands rest at the very top of Lee's thigh. "Do you want me as much as I want you?"

Lee nods. She doesn't trust herself to speak right now. She feels as if all of her is somehow concentrated between her legs. She's never known a feeling like it before.

And then Amber's hand brushes lightly across the soft fabric covering her pubis. The sensation is searingly intense; Lee gasps and writhes at her touch.

"Sensitive, eh? And so hot, so, so hot. And so wet too, I'm sure. Are you wet for me, Lee?"

Lee nods again. Amber gives her a broad smile that lights up her whole face and then bends to give Lee a kiss.

"Let's find out, shall we?"

Again Amber lets her hand make gentle contact with the cloth of Lee's briefs, but this time she trails her index finger between the spread thighs and move to and fro against the material, feeling the heat and moisture that comes out from inside it.

"Oh, Lee," Amber says. "You feel fantastic." And with this she slides her hand into the waistband of Lee's briefs, her fingertips prowling through the moist jungle of Lee's pubic hair and then moving further down to settle on her vulva. By now it feels to Lee as if she is molten down there. She is aware of Amber's questing fingers parting her labia and seeking out the hot wet interior of her sex, exploring her most intimate place, and then one of them is on her clitoris and she can feel waves of pleasure of a sort she hasn't felt for a long time flowing over her from the other woman's touch.

"Oh yes," she groans. "Oh please, Amber, please," and thrusts her hips against the hand that is giving her such sweet delight.

"Just a minute," Amber coos. "I think it's time for these to come off now."

At the sides, where the silky material of Lee's underwear is at its narrowest, Amber takes it between the forefingers and thumbs of both her hands and tugs downwards. Lee raises her pelvis to help her and the wisp of cloth slides down easily over her thighs. Impatiently, Lee raises one leg out of them and kicks them off the other, then moves on her back so that she is spreadeagled in the middle of the bed, lying there utterly naked, her legs wide spread so that her sex is completely opened up to the adoring gaze of Amber, who is now kneeling between Lee's legs, her eyes glued to what she sees there. Although Lee can't see how she looks right now, she can imagine. Amber reaches out with a hand, touching, opening Lee up completely to her gaze and making her writhe with lust.

"You've got a beautiful pussy," Amber says, staring. And then, suddenly, her hands are on Lee's thighs, forcing them still further apart, and that beautiful head of hers is bending between Lee's legs and Lee hears the sharp sound of her inhalation as she buries her nose in Lee's pubic hair, which is matted and damp with her sweat and juices. As if in a fevered dream, she feels Amber's mouth descend on her vulva, her lips lapping against her labia, her teeth nipping gently at the tender flesh, her tongue snaking up inside her, and then, bliss of bliss, Amber takes her clitoris between her nibbling teeth, teasing it out from its hood, and, with Lee moaning uncontrollably and thrashing from side to side, Amber uses her skilful tongue, now running the length of Lee's slit, now artfully playing with her clitoris. She quickly senses what rhythm will suit Lee and, as her mounting excitement becomes obvious, increases the tempo and the pressure until Lee's back arches and she howls out loud as she is seized by a whole series of spasms deep inside her that make her feel as if she is breaking in two. Even as she is in the middle of it, the thought that this must surely be the most intense orgasms she has ever had comes into her head, but then the sensation becomes too intense for thought and she allows herself to be carried away by the sheer bliss of the moment.

Coming back to earth, Lee becomes aware of Amber's head resting on one of her thighs. She is gently caressing the other with one of her hands. Lee reaches down with one of her own hands to stroke Amber's hair.

"That was lovely," she says softly.

Amber raises her eyes to meet Lee's.

"Good," she says. "I wanted it to be."

"How was it for you?" Lee says, and they both laugh at the way the old cliche comes out.

"It was lovely for me too," Amber answers, her gaze fixed on Lee's face. "You have no idea how good your pussy tastes."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Sweetheart, if you knew that, this wouldn't be the first time you were in bed with another woman."

"Maybe you're right. Come and kiss me. I want to taste what it is about me that you think is so good."

Amber smiles a wicked smile and slides up the bed so that she is lying by Lee's side and face to face with her.

"You want it, you've got it," she says, and presses her lips, glistening with Lee's fluids, against Lee's own eager mouth. Just as when they kissed before, the light bouquet of the perfume Amber is wearing fills Lee's nostrils, but now it is mixed with something else, a musky female fragrance that Lee recognises as her own. She's always quite liked her own scent and has never had any problem understanding what it might do for somebody else, but up to now it had never occurred to her that it might be a turn-on for herself. Now, though, she laps away eagerly at Amber's mouth with her own, savouring her own taste and aroma all mixed up with Amber's natural scent and her perfume. For long minutes they kiss this way, their bodies pressed together and their arms wrapped round each other.

"See what I mean?" Amber whispers softly when at last they break off the kiss.

By way of answer Lee lets one of her hands, the one that isn't attached to the arm wrapped around Amber's shoulders, fall on one of Amber's bare breasts. It feels hard to her touch. She plays with it for a while, then lets her fingernails trail down across the soft skin of Amber's side, lingering for a moment at the angle where her waist is at its narrowest and then following the curve of her hip until it reaches the place where the thin strap of her underwear forms a depression in her flesh. She runs her fingertips along the cloth, round to the soft roundness of Amber's abdomen. They rest there.

Their eyes meet. Amber's are shining and Lee notices that she is trembling slightly. So is Lee. Amber opens her mouth as if to speak, but just at that moment Lee slides the flat of her hand inside her panties and no words come out, just a hiss of indrawn breath. A second later it's Lee's turn to gasp, as instead of the mat of hair she was expecting her hand to encounter she gets bare skin all the way down to where Amber's slit begins. Eyebrows raised, she turns a quizzical look on the younger girl.

"Surprise, surprise," Amber says, and giggles. "Want to see?"

Lee nods enthusiastically and Amber sits up. Using both hands, she peels off her panties in one practised movement and tosses them off the bed and on to the floor. Then she leans back on to the bed so that once more she is lying on her back by Lee's side, propped up on her elbows and her legs drawn up and bent at the knee, and smiles up at Lee.

Keeping her eyes fixed on Amber's, Lee places her hand on her belly and very deliberately moves it down until the heel of her hand is cupping Amber's depilated mons and her fingers are between her spread legs. She curls them until they meet Amber's vulva and, for the first time ever, she is touching another woman's sex. It feels smooth and hot, and then, when she uses her fingers to part Amber's outer labia, very wet. As she feels Lee's fingers spreading the lips of her pussy and continuing inside, Amber swallows and takes her lower lip between two of her teeth.

"Don't stop," she groans. "Please."

Lee's fingers flutter over Amber's vagina, exploring its intricate creases and folds and textures and making it still wetter, before finding her clitoris, which she starts to play with in the same way that she likes having done to herself. Amber shifts her position slightly to help her. Without stopping the motion of her hand, Lee kisses her full on the mouth again, tasting her own fragrance on Amber once more. She can sense how Amber is squirming and trembling with excitement.

"Would you like me to eat you?" she asks softly.

"Yes," Amber gasps. "I'd love you to."

Leaving her hand where it is, Lee, her eyes closed tight in concentration, kisses her way down Amber's body, pausing for a moment to nibble on her breasts, then moving on again, pressing her lips against the softness of her belly, tracing her prominent hipbone, and finally arriving at the top of her leg. She opens her eyes. Amber's naked sex is right in front of her, framed between her tanned thighs, which are spread wide. Lee thinks that she has never seen anything quite so erotic in her life. She watches avidly as her fingers play with it, delighting in the contrast between its pinkness and the deeply tanned skin around it, in its soft folds, in how hot and wet and shiny it is inside.

A drop of thick-looking liquid runs out from inside Amber's pussy. Lee traps it on one of her fingertips and raises it to her mouth. She licks it, ostentatiously, and catches Amber's eye.

"I'm starting to see what you mean," she says. "You taste like me, only different. I like it."

Amber groans again. As Lee bends her head towards Amber's vulva she can feel her heart pounding inside her. The thought flashes across her mind that this is one of those moments you don't get very often in life, one of those moments after which nothing is ever going to be quite the same again, and then the lips of her own mouth are against the lips of Amber's sex and her nose fills with the other woman's musky female scent, so reminiscent of her own and yet subtly and thrillingly new as well. Each of her hands cupping one of Amber's buttocks firmly, she kisses her way up and down her outer labia, then uses her nose to push them gently apart and open her up even more than she already is. She takes each of Amber's inner labia in turn in her mouth, pressing them between her lips, nibbling gently at them, and running her tongue over their contours as slowly and sensuously as she is able. Then she lets her tongue go as far as it can into the hot interior of Amber's vagina, stay there for a second, and then brings it out again. After repeating that a few times, she allows the tip of her tongue to brush lightly against Amber's clitoris, which is much bigger and more prominent than her own. The effect is electric. Amber lets out a fierce gasp and twists her whole body to one side and then the other.

"Yes, yes!" she sobs.

Encouraged, thrilled that she is giving Amber such pleasure, Lee licks her there again. And again and again, as Amber, in her eagerness, grinds herself against her face, grunting and gasping as Lee brings her ever closer to a climax, and then, when it finally hits her, holding her whole body rigid and taking Lee's hair in her hands before collapsing into a whimpering soft heap as Lee gives her one final gentle lick and then moves her head so that it is resting on her thigh.

For a while they lie there like that together, both naked, Amber on her back with her legs spreadeagled and her brown hair spread like a fan on the pillow, Lee on her belly between Amber's legs, each thinking her own thoughts, happy in the moment. And then Amber breaks the silence.

"Come here, Lee," she says in her soft voice.

Lee climbs up the bed and lies beside her. Amber turns to face her. They embrace and kiss tenderly.

"I lied to you, Lee," Amber says.

"What do you mean?"

"This afternoon, when I told you I'd forgotten to put my sun cream on. I hadn't. I'm not that stupid. I did it deliberately. I wanted to get a chance to talk to you."

"So I'm glad you lied to me," Lee murmurs. "And now come and kiss me some more. There are other things more important than talking right now. After waiting all those years to find out what it was like with another woman I've got a lot of catching up to do..."

Liv Blake
Liv Blake
105 Followers
12