The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Friend consoles him when long-time crush moves away.
3.9k words
4.45
58k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday afternoon. I was annoyed because the football game was blacked out in our area. There was a knock at my door. I looked through the peep hole, recognized my friend Sally and opened the door. She came in and said, "I suppose you've heard about Alice."

"No, what?" I asked.

"Look outside," Sally told me.

I followed her to the front porch. "Over there," she said, pointing down and to my left.

A black limousine had pulled into the driveway. "What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know," Sally answered. "Mr. Gruene told me one of the units on your street was gonna be available. It wasn't till he told me the address that I realized it was Alice moving out."

Suddenly I couldn't stand up. I found my deck chair, and Sally helped me to sit down. I could feel my world crumbling. "I've lived next door to her for the past twenty years, or most of it," I told Sally.

"I know, I know," Sally said.

When I was four, I went into foster care because my biological mother couldn't take care of me, and she didn't know who my father was. A paternity test showed that it wasn't who she originally thought. That's what they tell me; I don't actually remember anything about her. I have only the faintest memory of my original foster mother, who took care of me while the state looked for an adoptive family. I was placed with the family I know when I was five, and the adoption was finalized when I was six. Okay, the reader doesn't want to hear all that, but it's all to lead up to the fact that I moved in with them when I was five, and Alice's family lived next door to us. We were both starting kindergarten that fall, so naturally our parents arranged for us to play together.

My parents never hid the fact that I'm adopted. Even though I agree with their decision in hindsight, my town wasn't populated with the most open-minded people. I remember at least a couple times when I could sense that my mom was hurt at other people referring to my older brother Scott as her "real" son, or other language like that. I assume there were many other occasions that I didn't know about. Alice and her family weren't like that, though. In fact, I found out years later that it was Alice's parents who suggested that we play together. We were in the same class all the way through elementary school. We spent a lot of time together. I remember in the fourth grade we went to the park, and I carved our initials in a tree.

Scott was in a pee-wee football league from the time I joined the family until he aged out. The year after I came along, he had a teammate Jim who became his new best friend, so our families ended up sitting together in the bleachers. His sister Sally was two years younger than me, and when the season came to an end, Jim and Sally would still come over together. It turned out Sally and I both liked science fiction and horror, and while Jim and Scott were playing in the back yard, Sally and I would watch one of my movies on the VCR. (Yes, VCR. This was still the eighties, remember.) Sometimes she'd bring one of her movies over, and I think hers were scarier than mine!

Most of the school districts in our area still had junior highs instead of middle schools. When Alice and I got on the bus on the first day of the seventh grade, I took the first seat that was adjacent to one where she could have sat, but she went toward the back of the bus and sat with the older boys. I remembered a couple of them because they were among the ones who'd teased me about being adopted. When I got on the bus at the end of the day, she was already sitting by the window, and a boy I didn't recognize was sitting next to her. The door closed right behind me, so I sat down before my books could fly all over the place. When we got off at our stop, she went ahead of me, and I realized that she had developed a bust over the summer. I knew about boobs by now, of course, but she was the first girl whose development I'd actually witnessed. I ran to catch up to her. She didn't seem annoyed, but she seemed distant now. Her house was past mine, and now I noticed that she had curves. Of course, I hadn't actually heard about "curves" yet; I just noticed that that general area of her body was proportioned a little differently than before, and it was strangely appealing.

I put my books down and changed out of my first-day-of-school clothes into jeans, forgetting what I'd just noticed. When I came back out, Sally happened to walk past the front of our house. The elementary school had apparently let out. I waved to her, and she waved back. She stopped and came to the front door. I went outside and she asked me about the new school. I told her about the day's events, leaving out the parts about Alice's shape. That night I dreamed that I was on the beach, and Alice stepped out of the water naked. In my imagination, boobs looked very different from real life. It was my first wet dream, and I realized that I had come to love her.

From that day until we graduated high school, I kept trying to find a way to spend time with her, but she no longer seemed interested. It couldn't have helped that she also had her vertical growth spurt before mine. While I was trying out for the baseball team, she was playing basketball. I asked her out to our junior prom and then our senior prom, but she already had dates both times. (Junior year, it wouldn't have mattered, because I ended up in the hospital at the time of the prom.) We went to different colleges, and each time I came home I hoped she'd be around so we could catch up. We did, but only briefly. Then in my junior year, she transferred to my school! I thought this would be great, but I had to do a lot of studying, and she seemed to be at frat parties a lot. As it turned out, she majored in journalism and contributed many stories to the college newspaper.

I was a biology major, and I was fortunate enough to find work at a marine research facility in our city. After I'd been there six months, I had enough saved that I could move into my own apartment, on the second level of a nice complex. The first thing I did after I moved in was to sit down and turn the television on. The late news was ending, and I recognized Alice's name in the credits. When I got up the next morning, I looked over the edge of my porch. A car in the parking lot looked familiar, but I couldn't place it. As I walked to my own car, I noticed a bumper sticker on the familiar car. It was from my college. I'd moved in next door to Alice again!

For two years I looked for any excuse to see her. The opportunities were rare, because she always worked the evening newscast, and I had more or less typical business hours. One Saturday afternoon I came back from a trip to the gym and saw her car there. I was so sweaty that I didn't even make the effort this time, opting to take a shower instead. I had just dried off and come out of the bathroom when I heard the doorbell ring. My heart jumped. "Could this be the time?" I thought. "Give me a minute!" I yelled. I ran to my bedroom and put on my jogging pants and the first T-shirt I could find.

When I opened the door, I was disappointed. Then I was mortified. It wasn't Alice; it was Sally. And the shirt I'd put on was the one where the cars are having sex in every imaginable position, including three-ways. "Surprise!" Sally yelled when I opened the door. She put her arms out and I couldn't stop her from hugging me. She pulled back and laughed. That's when I noticed the shirt.

"I just got out of the shower," I told her. "Let me change into something else."

"No, that's okay," she said, following me in. "You don't have to change for me."

I relaxed. "It's good to see you! Have a seat." I told her. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Any wine?" she asked.

Mentally, I did the arithmetic and realized that she was 22 now, and she was attractive too. "Let me check," I said. Now, I should have closed the door behind us when she came in, but I didn't. At that moment a spring breeze ran through the apartment, and when it whipped across the front of my jogging shorts, I had to conceal a hard-on. "But first, I should really change clothes."

She pointed across a counter. "Is that the kitchen?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Then I'll just look for myself while you change."

"Okay. This shouldn't take long." I went into my room and closed the door. First I felt weird because I'd never thought about Sally that way. Then I felt weird for feeling weird. She was 22, she'd already spent more time in my apartment than Alice had in the two years we'd lived in this complex, and—coming out of my room—I realized that she was damn pretty. From where I stood, she had a really nice ass.

She turned around with some Zinfandel I had left over from a recent pool party. "Are you going to give me the tour?" she asked.

"There's not much left for you to see," I told her. She walked toward me, and I pointed to my right. "There's the bathroom." Then I turned her around and pointed to the bedroom. "And that's the bedroom."

"Lemme see," she said.

"Not yet!" I said, trying to get there before she did. "I've got clothes all over the place."

"I've seen dirty laundry before, Ted," she told me.

I was still feeling awkward. "I know." I needn't have rushed. I hadn't taken my Aliens anniversary poster down in favor of the nude I'd bought the day before. I pointed out the window and said, "And the laundry area's down there." Sally came back out and sat down on my couch. Finally, I asked her, "So, what brings you to my neighborhood?"

"It's my neighborhood, too, Ted! Jim told me that he and Scott were talking about us and found out we were both living here. I checked the phone book and there you were."

We spent the afternoon catching up on things. Sally had finished cooking school the December before. She was working for the cable company while she looked for a sous-chef position. She scheduled tech visits, so her days began and ended just after rush hour. I told her about the research center, but because of the confidentiality agreement I couldn't tell her what we were working on. Around six we both got hungry, so we went to a diner near her place. Of course, she had to show her apartment off to me. It was bigger than mine, but she had a roommate, Trish, who was a flight attendant. The latest movie adaptation of a comic book was opening in a couple weeks, so naturally we went to see it together just like when we were young. It was the first time I'd had a friend to go with me to a sci-fi movie since college, and it felt good. We also decided we should have spares of each other's apartment keys.

After that, she'd come over to my place once in a while to tell me about her job search, and I'd tell her about my close calls trying to get together with Alice.

That was six months ago. Now she was with me as I realized it wasn't going to happen.

She put her hand under my chin and lifted it up. "Look at me, Ted." I did, briefly, but I turned away. She pulled me back by the chin. "Stand up." I stood up, and she turned me around. As I turned, I briefly caught Alice's eye, but Sally pulled me through the doorway and into the living room. She closed the door behind us. "Yes, Alice is gone, but I'm still here." The sun was shining through the window behind her, and I looked at her in a new way, kind of like Botticelli's Birth of Venus. I'd seen her in her Dodgers jersey before, but I'd never noticed how it flattered her bust. Her boobs were only a little on the large side, but they were firm enough that I could see she didn't need a bra. "And you know what, Ted? I've been waiting twenty years."

As I realized what she was saying, I was emboldened. There wasn't any breeze this time, but I got a hard-on again. "Wait no more!" I bellowed. I moved quickly toward her and put my arms around her. I kissed her firmly and ran my hands over her butt. "Wow, that feels as good as it looks," I told her.

"I can tell," Sally told me.

I moved down so my right arm was around her legs and pulled her toward me. I held her horizontally in my arms and I carried her to the bedroom. My dick was so hard, I felt like I could have balanced her on it. When I was holding her over the bed, I asked, "I've always wanted to just throw a woman onto the bed."

"A woman, or Alice?" Sally asked.

"I never got close enough to Alice for it to matter," I told her.

"Then do it," she said. I was standing at the left side of the bed, and her feet were probably right at the end of the bed. Sally extended her arms. I moved her forward and just a tad to my left and let her go. It didn't give her much distance, but it felt like I was doing what I'd imagined. I crawled on top of her and started kissing the part of her boobs that was exposed. "Oh, Ted," she giggled. I undid the first button of her jersey. I couldn't see a nipple, but I could see most of the cleavage, and I kissed up and down that area. She lifted my head and said, "Let me help you with that!" I got off her, kneeling on my left, and she undid the jersey the rest of the way but didn't take it off. I pulled the right side of her jersey, the side closer to me, away from her. I kissed the exposed area of her belly and worked my way up to her boob. I kissed all over it, avoiding the nipple until I couldn't resist it any more. When I did finally kiss it, Sally pulled my head down so the whole areola was in my mouth. I sucked it in gently while she moved her other hand to my lower back and held it firmly.

I guess I was wearing out her right boob, because she took her hand off my back and pulled the other half of the jersey to the side. I sat up and said, "Lefty's getting jealous?" She nodded. "Take your shirt off," I told her, and while she did, I did the same. As I was bringing my head down, I told her, "I have a confession. I never told you that the only reason I asked you to my senior prom was that Alice had turned me down."

"I knew, Ted." I gave the left side of her stomach the same treatment I'd given the right, but when I got to her chest, I kissed both boobs all over the place.

"That's why I didn't try anything with you that night." I didn't aim for any spot, and I didn't try to avoid the nipples this time. Wherever my mouth landed, I kissed her, and she was holding me even more firmly than before.

"I would have let you, you know. I even brought rubbers that night," she told me. I held her left boob up and scooted back so I could kiss the underside. She made it easier by spreading her legs. As I worked my way back up her boobs, I felt my cock drag along her crotch. She must have felt it too—how could she not?—and she brought her hand down on my lower back again. She pushed me forward until we were face to face.

"You mean I could have taken your cherry that night?"

"No, that night would've been too late. But if you'd asked me your the year before? Yeah."

I told her tearfully, "Wow. No one's ever said that before."

"And how come you didn't ask me your junior year?"

I kissed her again, and without thinking about it, I ground my hips into hers. "I was in the hospital that spring. You should remember—you visited me about every other day." I kissed her again.

Sally looked me in the eye and told me, "Love me, Ted."

"I do love you, Sally," I replied. I got off the bed and unbuckled my pants.

"No, I mean—"

"I know what you mean," I assured her. I let my pants and underwear drop to the floor, and Sally was hurriedly taking hers off. "Slow down," I told her. "I want to appreciate this." I sat at the foot of the bad and watched her slowly pull her jeans over her knees. "Let go," I said, and she did. Now I lay my head next to her hip and reached across her waist. I took the left hem between my teeth and the right in my fingers, and I pulled them down until they were at the same place as her jeans. It's not the kind of pussy you'd put in a jack-off magazine, but it was the most beautiful I'd ever seen. I pulled her panties and jeans the rest of the way off and knelt between her legs.

Her lips had just the slightest cleft. I licked a circle around it. "Oh, Ted," she cooed. I ran my tongue across the cleft from left to right, and Sally brought her legs up closer to my head. I used my thumb and forefinger to spread her pussy lips until I found her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and gently inserted my index finger inside her. Changing the pressure, I sucked her clit in and out while I went in and out of her pussy. When she brought her legs flush against my ears, I held her clit firm against the roof of my mouth and finger-fucked her harder. "Ted ... Ted!" she moaned.

"Release my head," I said, and she did. I crawled up beside her so I was face to face and kissed her again. I rubbed her whole pussy area with my hand, with the pad near my middle finger staying close to her clit. I drew it back and got my middle finger inside her pussy.

When the first knuckle hit a certain spot inside her, she clamped her legs around my hand. "Keep doing that!" she begged.

"Gladly!" I told her. I held my finger against that side of her vagina and went even faster. Meanwhile, I made sure my thumb was rubbing her clit as I went.

"Oh, God ... Oh, Ted ..." I could feel her tensing up around the middle finger. "Ted, I want you."

"I want you, too," I assured her. I got off the bed and stood between her legs. I placed my cock over her pussy lips and sawed back and forth.

"Damn it, Ted ..."

My dick was getting harder, and her lips were opening wider. "About those condoms."

"Forget about them," Sally panted.

"But what if I—" I should have stopped while I asked that, but I drew back a little so that my cock head was squarely between her pussy lips.

"Then I'll have a baby with the man I've dreamed about since I was a little girl," she answered. "How many women are that lucky?"

I slid my cock the rest of the way in and moved back on top of her. I answered, "Off the top of my head? About the same as the number of men lucky enough to have one with a woman who feels that way about them."

"Shut up and kiss me," Sally said. She pulled my head down, bringing my lips to hers. I was about to purse my lips, but she opened her mouth and raised her tongue. I opened my mouth and closed my lips around her tongue. I thrust in and out of her, making sure my cock rubbed against her pubic bone each time. I opened my lips back up and soon our tongues were getting their share of the loving. Sally took her hands off my neck and pushed on my butt, making me fuck her even harder. "Oh, God, Ted, I've wanted you to get over her for so long."

"Over who?" I asked.

She must have liked that, because she chose that moment to roll us over so I was on my back. She started going up and down on my cock, and the first time she came up, her tits were right over my mouth. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her down a little. I kissed her tits repeatedly, as I'd done before. "I can't believe what I was missing all these years," I told her.

"You like my boobs?" she asked.

"I meant you," I told her.

Either our fucking put her over the edge, or I really got to her with that line. "Oh, Ted, I'm coming!" she screamed.

She pounded my crotch even harder with her hips. It was so intense, I couldn't tell where I ended and she began. "Me too!" I announced.

Sally was coming so hard that she couldn't pound any more. I felt her juices flow over my dick just as I spurted my first bit of cum inside her. "Oh, Ted," she said before pausing. "I can feel your seed flowing through my womb." She moved forward and down until we were face to face again. "I've never felt anything that wonderful."

Outside, I heard a heavy car door slam. I was aware of a motor running, and I heard the car pull away. "I think I'll get used to not living next door to Alice," I told Sally.

12