The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Teen love.
3.6k words
4.34
79.8k
41
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was still in high school there was this girl who lived around the corner from me. I had only ever been with white women before so I was drawn by her mysterious mocha coloured skin. It also did not hurt her case that she had a great body. Very thick thighs and ass, a matching set of DD's, she was right up there as one of the hottest girl's at my school.

Being her neighbour I figured I had a natural in, so one day I ventured over to her house. I knocked on the door and she answered:

"Hi Jimmy, what's up?"

"Not much, beautiful day."

"Yea it is super warm out, I hate the winters here, it's great when the season's change."

"I was hoping to enjoy the sun a little." I said, "but all my friends say they are busy, you wouldn't be up for playing a little one-on-one would you?"

"Sure but I wont be much competition, I suck at basketball. I am just over five foot and you are what? Six foot something, not to mention you play for the school team."

"So when you beat me, you will get major bragging rights? Come on it is just a fun game anyways." I argued.

"Ya I guess that is cool, I am not really in sporting clothing though, come in and have a drink while I run upstairs to get changed."

I accepted her invitation, and followed her in the door to her kitchen at the back of the house. She opened a cupboard above the sink to grab me a glass. She then moved to the fridge, retrieving a large jug of lemonade.

"This is good?" She asked.

I nodded and she poured the glass. She then led me back to the living room we had already passed through and told me to take a seat. I quickly found a comfy looking chair in which to sit. She handed me the glass as I sat back.

"I'll only be a minute or two to get ready." She told me.

With that she scurried upstairs to her room.

The neighbourhood was several years old, and I guess most of the houses were constructed at around the same time. There were subtle differences, but her living room looked almost the same as mine, making it easy for me to get comfortable.

True to her word, a couple minutes later she descended the stairs. She had decided to wear a very short pair of red shorts, and a black sports bra. The shorts really showed off her legs, and hugged her butt very tightly. The sports bra was just as tight, and showed just enough cleavage to tease. Her stomach was fully exposed. I did not like a super muscled girl, but I expected them to take care of their bodies as I did mine. Her tummy was flat but not super well defined, just as I liked them. Her braided black hair, highlighted by a few strands of blonde, was tied up in a ponytail. Colour coordinated with her shorts, a red band held her hair behind her head.

"I just need to put my shoes on, and then I'm ready to go." She told me.

When I finished my drink, she told me to just leave the glass on the table in front of me so she could get it later. I stood over her as she sat on down on the edge of the stairs to lace up. Once finished she popped up:

"Ready to get my ass whooped!"

I grinned thinking about her butt, she was referring to our future game though so not to be creepy I reminded her that win or lose I would make sure we both had a fun match. With that we went to her door, I opened it:

"Ladies first."

She giggled and blushed in reaction to my chivalry for a moment before we both strolled together around the corner to my driveway.

On the way there we discussed the guidelines of that particular game:

"So how many points are we playing to?" She asked me.

"Eighteen?...To match our age!" I replied.

"Sounds like a plan." She said. "And what is the reward for the winner?"

"Um...Loser does the winners homework next week?"

"Boring." She mimicked foghorn as she sounded out the syllables. "How bout this...loser has to give the winner a big sloppy kiss?"

Did I mention she was hot? Okay well, the girl was so sexy I think it warrants me pointing it out one more time. Her lips were just like the rest of her body, super thick. I had previously fantasized about how they would feel. Obviously I accepted this bet, but I took the time to play it cool, I didn't want her to know how on board with her suggestion I was.

"Why don't we shoot to see who starts with the ball?" I suggested. As any gentleman would I offered her the first go.

She accepted my offer draining her shot after two attempts. I stepped up to her former launching point and without much effort canned the shot right away.

I started with the ball, because of my height advantage, and the fact that I'd take about any excuse to have my body close to hers, I backed us in close to the basket. I could feel her breasts press against me as I backed her down. Too bad my back was to her, but I guess it was a good thing if I wanted to win, us switching positions would just be way to distracting for me to keep my head in the game.

When I had moved her close enough to the hoop I put up a shot. It banked off the backboard and fell through the net.

"This is going to suck." She pouted. "You are obviously way better than me, I'll never win!"

She made the cutest puppy dog face, I couldn't resist that look, especially coming from such a pretty girl, "I'll spot you a couple extra points, you make it to ten before I get to eighteen, you win."

This caused her to immediately light up. Maybe I had over valued my skills a bit, an eight basket handicap is a lot. If I wanted to win I would have to put fourth major effort now.

"So 1-0 for me, your ball." I bounced orange sphere up my driveway to her.

She caught the ball and dribbled towards the hoop, I got in my best defensive stance and blocked her way. When she was close enough to me that I could reach out and steal the ball she stopped moving herself forward. Still maintaining her dribble she bent her torso forward giving me an eyeful of the awesome cleavage. Her desired results occurred as I froze starring at her. She took advantage of my momentary memorization to dribble around me and go in for an uncontested layup.

I snapped back to reality, realizing her trick had tied our game. I would have protested, but the view was well worth a free bucket in my mind so I zipped it up and just accepted when she passed me the ball.

"Your turn." She said arrogantly, obviously impressed with herself.

From that point our game went back and fourth. As expected the pendulum swung in my direction more than hers. It was my ball, the score was 17-9 for me, whoever scored the next basket won the game. We passed the ball back and fourth to signal the beginning of the possession.

I reminded myself win or lose I'd still get the same favourable outcome. I stared her down as I put on a dribbling display. I bounced the ball from right to left hand, in front of me, through my legs, and behind my back. My idea behind this was to make her nervous enough to make a mistake. I aggressively moved towards her and spinning away from her, after doing so I was able to move in for an easy score.

I collected the ball and passed it back to her.

"That's game." I said with a smile.

"You just let me get close, you could have beaten me eighteen to nothing if you tried. You actually tricked me into thinking I had a chance."

"Nah, you got those nine points 100% on your own, if I could have shut you out, I would have done so. You might be good enough to even make the boys team." I said, obviously I was laying to cheer her up, but I managed to keep a straight face and I guess I was convincing enough.

"You really think I am good?"

I nodded.

"I guess though if I was at your level it would have been me on top."

The perverted part of my brain wanted to take advantage of the meatball she left hanging there for me, but I decided it would be proper for me just to take the strike.

"So I'm waiting for my prize." I said.

"A deal's a deal I guess."

I could see clearly now see she had similar intentions as mine. She had only hinted at it before, but I could see now the forced look of disappointment. I was delighted to figure out that she was anticipating our kiss as much as I was.

She walked up to me, standing on her tippy toes and tilting up her head she could just barely reach my lips. She was able to plant one on me. The feel of those great big lipsticked cushions pressing against me felt just as wonderful as I'd imagined. After a few moments she pulled back but I was quick with my hands. I reached behind her grabbing the back of her head forcing her to reconnect. We enjoyed each others taste for what seemed like an eternity. Her initial reaction to my hands was to struggle away but after awhile she began to melt allowing my fingers to attend to much more pressing matters.

They made sure to explore her form on their way down but their main goal was to get a grip on her awesome butt. I gave her ass a big squeeze upon arrival. All the white girls I'd been with had much smaller asses, they were nice, but a big meaty one like I was holding onto now felt infinitely better.

I felt her large breasts pressed against my chest as I'm sure she felt my pants swelling against her.

"This is getting a little out of hand don't you think?" She said as she pulled away, finally breaking our embrace.

I nodded, "why don't we go inside?"

"My parents are away, we can have my whole house to ourselves." She informed me.

She straightened out her clothing and grabbed my hand guiding me out the driveway.

We burst through her front door quickly re-engaging in our heated make out session. Our bodies intertwined we stumbled together up to her room.

Upon entering, she pushed me away and I allowed myself to fall backwards onto her bed. Her bed featured a large pink comforter and a massive stack of pillows making my descent a cushy one. Her bed was located in the corner of the room allowing me to prop my back against the wall.

I sat back trying to enjoy the moment. Her figure was truly exquisite, the stuff one would only ever see in magazines. People say this often, but if they saw her they would truly mean it when they told her she had a body that could stop traffic.

Something hit my face covering my eyes, as I peeled it away I noted its red colour. Her shorts! I knew that when I raised my eyes she would be standing there pant-less! I was doing a poor job now of disguising my anticipation as I eagerly tossed the shorts into the opposite corner of the room.

I could see she was sporting a pair of black lace panties to match her bra. My smile ran from ear to ear as I took the time to drink in her every curve. Her body was a masterpiece in mocha, she had almost caused me to cum already without even removing my shorts!

She turned around to hit power on the stereo in her room. Some stupid pop song began to play, but what did I care my eyes were being over powered with stimulation, my ears could use the break. My focus momentarily left her as I identified the song, but when it returned I could see her cheeks were fully exposed. Only a thin black cord prevented her from being fully exposed at the back. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets at the sight.

She looked over her shoulder, lifting a single finger to her lips, she giggled at the expression she had put on my face.

"Can I show you something I learned at cheer leading camp?" She asked.

Speechless I just nodded.

She walked backwards towards me stopping just before she reached the bed. Her torso began to lean forward pushing her beautiful round ass out. She just kept bending her body, if any normal person attempted to recreate this shape they would surely break in two. She continued to lower her head, stopping when it was between her open knees.

Instinctively I moved my head forward. I couldn't stop myself from wanting to take a bite out of that sweet apple bottom. I licked and kissed all over her cheeks. My tongue slithered under her panties looking for a place to hide. She was already sopping wet and tasted so sweet. The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice as the saying goes.

I reached up my hands to aid in the investigation. Pulling her thong to the side gave me a much better view of things. It took milliseconds to locate the origin of her moisture. My tongue snaked in as I began to lap it up.

Her moans caused her words to get all jumbled but I was still able to translate:

"They left out this part at camp."

I licked away at her with all my might, my tongue felt like it was about to fall out of my mouth.

She moaned, "my turn."

I could not have changed position if I was receiving that treatment! Somehow she pulled away from my mouth, turning around and dropping down to kneel between my legs.

Her little fingers ran across the obvious crease in my shorts.

"What do we have here?" She asked gripping me through the fabric.

Holding her grip, her offhand wrapped its fingers around my waistband. She curled them around my shorts and underwear, satisfied only when she felt flesh touch the outside of her fingernails. She yanked down and out I sprung. I was amazed at my ability to hold off from blowing in her face right there.

"Oh wow."

She had a fairly honest looking expression of shock on her face. I guess she subscribed to the myth that white boys didn't have much going on below the belt. Every race has their blessed individuals and thankfully my genes gave me a healthy nine inches.

Her little hands gripped my pole making it look even bigger, The contrast between her dark skin and the bright pink shade of my shaft was awesome. She stroked me with both hands admiring me for a second before she opened wide letting me in her mouth.

I let out a loud moan as I threw my head back. Her oral skills were off the charts. Thinking back, it would have seemed out of place if her majesty did not extend to her abilities. Her blow job technique was heavily aided by her natural gifts. Her huge lips felt heavenly as they slid up and down my cock. I intertwined my fingers, making a hammock for my head, providing no disturbance to her routine. She obviously had a game plan, and I must say she was executing it perfectly!

She came up for air raising her arms above her head. My fingers unfurled and shot towards her chest. They hooked into the underside of her bra, lifting it over her head, and tossing it in the corner to join her shorts.

Her DDs bounced out at me. Boy if I thought her body was amazing before...They fell almost perfectly at either side of my rock hard dick. She moved her little paws to the outside of either tit, trapping my cock within her cleavage. Her torso lifted and lowered causing her tits to jerk me off. The visual alone was worthy of being showcased in a fine art museum, not even considering the tremendous stimulation it provided.

After the display had ended she went back to sucking. The pleasure her mouth could dole out was not of this world. I could feel her tongue exploring the rim of my head as she stored it within her cheeks. This almost put me over the edge, but the thought of what was still to come helped me keep my focus. Imaged to hold my focus for a second, removing my shirt, and tossing it to join her discarded clothing

Eventually her lips broke the seal they had made on my cock as she lifted herself to her feet. She swung her hips to the music as she slowly removed her thong, sending it fluttering to the pile of clothing I had created in the corner of her bedroom.

I had gladly given up my power to this point, but now wished to be in charge. I stood up lifting and tossing her petite frame onto the bed where I once lay. She provided no protest as I moved between her legs, firmly resting her ankles on my shoulders. I stroked myself, rubbing my head on her clit. My teasing caused her to let out a moan. I continued stroking myself, rubbing on her.

"I need you inside me!"

I grinned as I continued to rub.

"Please! Please let me feel you inside me!"

I loved to hear this beauty beg for me.

"Pound me with that huge white dick already!"

I smiled as I ceased to rub, I pulled myself back positioning my cock head. I pushed forward slightly giving her only the tip. However minor the penetration was, it still evoked a loud moan.

"I want more!" She demanded after the initial moan came to an end.

She reached out to grip my hips attempting to pull my waist towards her. I was way too strong to be moved by such a little girl, I held my ground. I began rocking back and fourth fucking her with just the head. She tried to pull me in a few more times but gave up finally admitting I was just too strong.

With each thrust I'd allow myself to enter her a little further. By the time I was about half way in I could tell her first orgasm was shooting through her. I kept feeding her more and more cock, The fact that I was the cause of what seemed like an endless string of orgasms for her, made me feel like a king.

Her pussy felt so tight around my cock. It squeezed and contracted uncontrollably when she came. The massive amounts of juice she spewed made quite the mess on my stomach, I would return the 'favour' soon enough.

I had about three quarters of myself in her now, looking down at her face I could tell this was too much already for the little girl. I halted my desire to further penetrate. Her hands returned to my hips and this time I allowed her to be my body's guide. She pushed me out and pulled me in to meet her needs. Her appetite for cock was insane, how could she still want more after I had made her cum so much?

I towered over the little shape, in awe of her wonderful curves as she maintained my rhythm.

I allowed her to cum a few more times before removing her hands from my hips. I plucked her wrists from my sides and caused her frown by withdrawing my rod. Her sweet juices dripped from my shaft, I pushed it toward her face:

"Clean!"

She obliged taking my back into her mouth. Her tongue gave me quite the lashing. I glanced down to see her closed eyes and scrunched face. She was on a mission. I took a second to add this picture to my memory bank. If it was even possible, the girl looked about a million times sexier now.

I could not edge anymore, the image, and her efforts were more than I could handle.

"ARGH!"

I could feel it starting to stir in my balls as my brain went crazy. The pulses shot through my dick and into her mouth. I felt four or five large bursts, followed by an endless stream of little twitches. I could hear her gulping it down, I must have fired several mouthfuls. Despite her efforts she began to gag releasing my dick from her lips. I was still firing while she coughed and choked. I had more than enough left to apply several coats to her picturesque chest.

I tried so hard to remain in my stance, although it seemed like every muscle in my body was contracting at once. She ceased coughing and delivered a smile to my eyes.

"I thought I'd lost you there." I said.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet."