The Girl Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking the Next Step Into Depravity
6.8k words
4.71
152.5k
265

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derezzed
derezzed
362 Followers

Chapter 2 – Taking the Next Step Into Depravity

Michael hardly got any sleep that night. When he did his dreams were filled with images of Jenny and her large penis. He tossed and turned in frustration. As he rolled over for what felt like the thousandth time he was blinded by the sunlight that had been creeping through his window. Deciding sleep was a losing effort; Michael tore his covers off and hopped out of bed.

Slowly making his way to the bathroom, he was reminded of his frustrations by his straining boner. He wished he could explain it away as morning wood, but it had plagued him most of the night. After allowing himself relief to the image of Jenny's cock down his throat last night Michael couldn't bring himself to masturbate again.

Michael got ready for the day by taking a warm shower and he quickly brushed his teeth. Throwing on some sweats to lounge in, he got ready for his first full day of summer break. Thankfully, the warm shower had calmed him down a bit. Cleaning up a little from when he stumbled in last night, Michael grabbed his ruffled up clothes and went to throw them in the hamper.

As he was about to toss them he noticed an article of clothing that didn't belong. There, wrapped in his pants, was Alexis's bikini top from last night. A shiver went up his spine as he felt his cock pulse even harder thinking of Alexis's perky breasts glistening in the Jacuzzi water. Just then the door to his room swung open. Quickly putting the bikini top behind his back, his mom walked in.

"Oh good, you're up," she said, "Let me grab those dirty clothes from you."

Looking down, his mom caught sight of the obvious tent in her son's pants and quickly shifted her eyes. Mortified, Michael quickly reached into his pocket and adjusted himself.

Grabbing his clothes his mom said, "Come downstairs and I'll make some breakfast."

As she turned out of the room Michael stuffed the bikini top in his pocket. He let out a deep breath and made his way down to the kitchen. Sitting down to a nice home cooked meal was one of Michael's favorite parts about coming home. He loved his mom's cooking. Stuffing food in his face, it was the first time he really was able to take his mind off Alexis and Jenny.

After he finished eating he sat back and relaxed. Throwing his arms back behind his head, Michael enjoyed the peaceful morning. Then the doorbell rang. Michael's mom went to the door, as he wasn't paying much attention.

Opening up the door Michael's mom let out an excited, "Hi, you must be the new girl next door!"

This immediately snapped Michael to attention.

"Yes, I'm Alexis. Nice to meet you!" Alexis cheerily replied.

Michael turned around to see the girl he was ready to go all the way with last night. There she stood in a simple but sexy outfit, a colorful top that showed just enough cleavage and some daisy dukes. A car honked as it pulled away down the street. Alexis turned to wave before facing back to Michael's mom. Michael realized that was Jenny pulling away with a little apprehension. Alexis shot him a wink as he approached the two of them.

"Welcome to the neighborhood, come on in," his mom said.

"Oh, thank you," she said as she stepped inside. "I just wanted to introduce myself and thank Michael for welcoming me to the neighborhood last night."

Michael smiled.

"Oh well I'm sure the pleasure was all his," Michael's mom said placing her hand on his shoulder.

Blushing, Michael said, "Why don't we sit down and I'll grab everyone a drink."

Michael's mom was always trying to set him up with girls and she wasn't always very subtle about it. He poured a glass of lemonade for each of them after directing Alexis to the living room. He walked into the room as his mom and Alexis finished laughing.

"Oh thank you dear," his mom said.

"What's so funny," Michael asked.

"I was just telling Alexis that you were feeling a little under the weather last night, and she said you don't hold your liquor very well for a college guy," his mom said.

Michael laughed nervously as he passed the drinks around. Michael sat down between them. They chatted for a little while about this and that. Michael let Alexis and his mom talk as he tried to think of a way out of this situation. After last night he didn't feel comfortable being around Alexis so soon and especially with her talking to his mom about him.

His mind wandered, of course eventually landing on images of Alexis's soft lips that he was enjoying last night before Jenny's revelation. In his pants, Michael's member began to grow. Noticing this Michael shifted in his seat a little bit.

"...Michael and his friends love to go out to the local bars. I'm sure he'd love to show you around one night," Michael's mom said bringing Michael back into the conversation.

"Really? That'd be great. I'd love to see Michael in his element," Alexis said placing her hand on his thigh.

"Yeah um we can do that," Michael gulped.

"Well.." Michael's mom began before being cutoff by the phone ringing.

"I'll grab that," she said getting up.

As she left the room Michael felt Alexis's hand move to his lap. Looking her way Alexis was sporting the sexiest grin.

"You know.. You missed out on a lot of fun last night," she softly spoke.

Her hand outlined his hardened member. Michael felt hot around his collar.

"Um I mean.. I didn't know what to do when I saw Jenny's.. penis," he whispered. "I'm not like that," Michael said.

Alexis scooted closer to him.

"You and me could have still had fun," she spoke huskily into his ear as she was now sitting right up against him. "It's rude to get a girl all worked up and not finish the job."

Michael couldn't believe this was happening to him. One of the hottest girls he'd ever met was now petting his dick as his mom was in the other room.

"Well I guess I need to make it up to you," said Michael suggestively.

"Mhm I like the sound of that," Alexis said while rubbing his cock.

The sound of the phone being hung up in the other room cut the sexual tension as Alexis scooted back to her previous seat. Walking into the room Michael's mom seemed uneasy.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked.

"I have to run to work. Somebody broke in last night and they need me there. Will you be okay?" she asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Do you need any help?" Michael asked.

"No, I just need to check what was taken," she said. "Alexis it was great to meet you, hopefully I'll see you later." "

Yeah absolutely," Alexis said.

Michael's mom hurried out the door. No sooner did the door shut than Alexis moved back across the couch to Michael. Michael turned back to Alexis.

"Well I.. " he began before her lips roughly met his.

His eyes widened in surprise. Michael caught Alexis's hips as she lay into him. As the surprise wore off, Michael relaxed into returning the kiss. The two fell back on the couch, Alexis lay on top of Michael. Their lips smacked together. He reached behind Alexis and grabbed ahold of her ass, squeezing and kneading her ass cheeks like dough. Alexis let out a weak moan from his caressing that rattled inside Michael's mouth.

Michael's mouth opened to allow entry to her tongue. They continued tongue kissing like this for several minutes and the only sound in the room was the heavy breathing of each other. The friction between them heated up their bodies. Michael grabbed Alexis's top and pulled it over her head causing them to break their kiss. Alexis sat back up, straddling him, and letting Michael take in the view of her breasts from below.

Michael smiled at her saying, "You're so unbelievably sexy."

Alexis's face lit up into a sexy grin as she reached in-between her boobs to unclasp her bra. Releasing her magnificent breasts, Alexis waved her bra in Michael's face as she giggled before throwing it behind her. Grabbing Michael's wrists, Alexis put his hands on herself. Unlike her butt, Michael massaged Alexis's boobs softly, paying special attention to her areolas.

Throwing her head back, Alexis moaned and ground her hips into his crotch. She leaned back over him and pulled his shirt off. Her luscious lips met his again briefly before she got up and off the couch. Michael sat up following her body, but Alexis pushed his chest back as he tried to get up. She got ahold of his pants and pulled them roughly down his legs and off.

Kneeling down in front of him, Alexis slid Michael's boxers down while Michael lifted up. His dick flipped up, and slapped against his stomach. Alexis liked what she saw as she licked her lips. Michael sported a thick 8-inch cock. Michael looked down on this beautiful women knowing what was coming. Alexis's eyes met his with a look of insatiable lust. She wrapped her hand around his cock sending chills up his spine.

Slowly stroking him up and down Alexis asked, "Are you ready for what you missed out on last night?"

"God yes," exhaled Michael.

His raging hard-on pulsed in her hand. Alexis extended her tongue out to lick the head of his cock causing it to spasm in her hand. Alexis giggled at the reaction before resting his throbbing member in her mouth, wrapping her lips around its bulbous head. She began bobbing up and down on his cock. Using her saliva to get his dick wet and slick, she worked the upper third of his cock with her mouth while she pumped the shaft with her hand.

Like a big lollipop she rolled her tongue around the head of his dick, slowly sucking him deeper towards her throat. This action was creating enormous pleasure that coursed from his shaft throughout his body. Alexis worked her hand up and down his cock faster as she backed her mouth off to spit on the head before sucking him back down. Inching further down his member on each bob of her head, Alexis worked her lips further down his shaft until her nose was pressed against Michael's abdomen. Michael's eyes rolled back in pleasure at the sensation of his dick being deep throated. He crossed his toes as he tried to will away his orgasm.

"Not yet, not yet," he said to himself.

Backing off again to catch her breath, Alexis licked her lips looking up at Michael. Stroking his wet cock with her hand, she continued sucking his meaty shaft. Taking her hand off his cock she went all the way down once more. Pausing once the head was as far down her throat as it would go. She started to gag and backed off for air.

Alexis began to massage Michael's ball sack, rubbing them and probing them like a tennis player deciding on a serve-able ball. Dipping her head down she licked each ball, before sucking one at a time. She began to alternate between sucking his shaft and sucking on his balls. Alexis licked up his member. She was impressed by his stamina so far. Looking up she could see the dilemma written on Michael's face as he fought to delay his sexual gratification. Alexis decided now was the perfect time to push Michael's boundaries.

As her lips pumped up and down on his cock she reached her other hand underneath him. Guiding her wet fingers between his ass cheeks, she began to gently caress his asshole. An alarm went off in Michael's head as he realized what she was doing. Before he could react Alexis picked up the pace of her sucking going all the way down his shaft and throat fucking herself.

"Ughh oh my god you're so good at this," he said.

Seeing her opportunity she shoved her pointer finger in his ass up to the knuckle.

"Ahhh," he groaned.

Michael tried to shift away but Alexis's mouth held firm on his cock and her finger stuck deep in his ass. She started to work her finger in and out of his ass at the same pace as her mouth bobbed on his cock. Once the initial pain and shock wore off, a certain feeling of fullness took over. Michael began to relax as much as he could with a straining boner. His cock had become painfully hard.

Alexis maintained a steady pace on his dick, sucking the upper portion while she stroked the shaft. She worked another finger into his ass slowly letting Michael get accustomed to the pressure. He had been trying his best to focus on Alexis's mouth but he couldn't hide the fact that her fingers were having an obvious effect on him. Every time she moved her fingers in Michael let out a weak moan. She pushed her fingers deeper until she had them both in to the hilt.

Pleasure started to really build up within Michael. Alexis pumped her fingers in and out fast until she hit just the right spot. Suddenly Michael felt a wave of pleasure wash over him, cresting but not subsiding. He let out a gasp and then a deep groan as his hips and back arched off the couch. This forced his cock deep down Alexis's throat. The feeling was the most intense pleasure Michael had ever experienced. Michael felt pressure building up in his balls as his orgasm approached. Alexis sensed this and held her fingers in place. She sucked down hard with his cock down her throat. Michael's cock spasmed and released a shot of cum down her throat.

"Ohhhhh myyyaaaahhhhh," Michael yelled.

She swallowed as quickly as she could. Several more bursts of cum followed in quick succession. Alexis struggled to swallow it all as it leaked out from the corners of her mouth. Michael's orgasm surprised him by how intense it was. The wave of pleasure combined with the orgasm was unlike anything he had felt before, even for how brief it lasted. He couldn't believe how much he came. Once his orgasm subsided he collapsed back on the couch. Alexis licked her lips of the remaining cum, swallowing her prize for a job well done. She got up and plopped down on the couch next to Michael.

"That was incredible," Michael said after a moment of silence.

Alexis looked over at Michael, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Well I'm glad to hear my service is appreciated," she smiled.

Alexis leaned over and kissed him gingerly, enjoying his succulent lips. Exhausted, Michael tried his best to return the kiss. Her soft puffy lips danced on his.

Separating from him Alexis said, "That was a lot of fun. We should do that again soon."

"I'd love that," Michael replied.

Alexis got up and started dressing. She put her bra and top back on. Michael just watched and appreciated her figure and sultry curves.

Turning back towards him, Alexis said, "I tell you what, why don't you come over to my place for dinner tomorrow night."

"That sounds good to me," Michael said ready for any opportunity to see this women again.

Alexis leaned over him and gave him quick kiss.

"Good," she smiled "I've got a surprise that I can't wait to share with you."

"Let me walk you out," he said.

Michael got up and threw on his pants. He walked her to the door before remembering his discovery that morning. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the bikini top from last night.

"I think this belongs to you," he said.

"Why thank you," she said with a knowing smile. "The next time you want to take an article of my clothing all you need to do is ask," she laughed.

Michael grinned sheepishly. Alexis shot Michael a wink before stepping out. Michael waved as he watched her make it over to her front door. Once she was inside he closed the door and sunk down with his back up against the door. Sitting, he contemplated all that just happened. He couldn't believe he had just received a blowjob from such a beautiful girl and that she could make him feel the way she did.

Michael had never let a girl stick anything up his ass before. This didn't help his thoughts that he had had last night about Jenny. He let out a sigh.

"At least I know that I'm still attracted to normal girls like Alexis," he said to himself thinking of his mental turmoil from last night.

But Alexis was anything but normal.

"There is definitely something special about her," he thought.

Getting up from the floor, Michael went upstairs and washed up. He spent the rest of the day finishing his chores and reveling in the greatest orgasm he'd ever had. Once his mom came home that night he informed her that he'd be going out for drinks with the guys the next night. He didn't want her getting any ideas. Michael's father was away on business for another week as was ordinary for his job. He was sure his mother would have ample time to come up with plans for Alexis and him if she thought Alexis was interested in him. Michael decided he'd pursue where, whatever this was, went with Alexis for a while before telling his mom.

He lay in bed that night thinking about all that had transpired. From Jenny's cock to Alexis's blowjob and his anal orgasm, he didn't really know what to think. His head was in a pretzel. He was brought up to think in terms of the norms of contemporary society. He maintained a "to each their own" view, but had never considered himself ever enjoying anything that a non-heterosexual male would enjoy. Now he was experiencing these sexual fantasies of Jenny's penis, and he couldn't very well overlook the intense pleasure that Alexis's fingers brought on. He fell asleep that night knowing he had more to contemplate, but for now he would enjoy where this path with Alexis would go.

He woke up the next day well rested and with a terrific hard-on at full mast. Giving his shaft a good squeeze, he got up and hopped in the shower. He worked his dick real hard as he enjoyed the hot water on his back. He thought of Alexis's warm mouth around his cock. He remembered how good it felt sliding up and down his hard member combined with her fingers stimulating his asshole.

Michael curiously reached his hand back to his butt and touched his asshole as he masturbated. He gently pushed a finger in. Having never had anything up his ass before Alexis's fingers yesterday Michael still felt strange about it. But, something compelled him to keep going. Every time he dipped his finger in, deeper each time, he got a thrilling feeling that caused his dick to pulsate. Michael picked up the pace, eventually squeezing a second finger up his tight hole. He got into a rhythm where he pumped his fingers into his ass every time he stroked his shaft.

Breathing heavy, Michael felt his orgasm approaching. Panting with each stroke, his ass clinched around his fingers as his cock shot cum across the shower wall. Michael threw his arm against the wall to support himself as he finished milking the remaining cum out of his cock. Then he heard a knock at his bathroom door.

"Honey, if you're going to masturbate please do it out of the shower. Your twenty minute showers use up enough hot water as is." his mother said. "Get dressed, I have a lot of work for you today."

Like any guy getting caught masturbating, Michael was mortified. He hurriedly finished washing up and threw on some clothes.

His mother wasn't kidding. He must have cleaned half the house that morning alone. Around midday he found himself pushing the lawn mower up and down his yard. He always enjoyed cutting the grass because it gave him time to think. Plus it was warm sunny day. Until then he hadn't processed the fingering he'd given himself earlier. Now that he thought about it, Michael realized he found it very enjoyable.

"That doesn't make me gay though right?" he thought. "I mean it's not like it's another dudes dick up my ass."

He was in such deep thought that he almost didn't notice the finger tapping his shoulder. He turned to see it was Alexis. She was wearing a nice sundress that complimented her sun-kissed skin.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey, you look stunning," Michael replied.

"Thank you," she smiled, "I just wanted to tell you to be at my place around 8 o'clock tonight for dinner."

"I'll be there," he said.

"Okay see you then," she said as she turned to walk away.

Michael's eyes followed her ass as it swayed. Even in a sundress Alexis's perky ass was inviting. He went about the lawn and finished his chores for the day.

derezzed
derezzed
362 Followers
12