The Girl of My Dreams

Story Info
He makes shocking discovery about his girlfriend.
4.8k words
4.04
96.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

My girlfriend Kim and I have been together for about a year and half now. She really is a awesome girl, and I have to say that I've never loved a girl as much as I love her. I would say that I consider myself rather lucky to been able to get a girl like her, I mean she's soo gorgeous.

Although I'm not a bad looking guy, even though I'm not exactly what you would call a hunk.

I'm 24 years old, and about 5 foot 9. I think you could say that I have an average build. Although I try to go and work out now and then, still I'm more to the skinny side then chubby.

At the moment I work in a large grocery store, which I rather like actually. As you would imagine I don't make that much money, but I'm rather happy with what I do, so it doesn't matter that much.

In the bedroom department, I would like to think that I'm rather above average, even though I'm not the biggest guy, standing 7 inches erect. But Kim have never said anything that would make me think that I'm doing anything wrong.

Kim is rather the vixen in bed, loving sex as much as I do, maybe even more. One thing in particular that she likes to do, is to give head. If that wasn't enough, the thing she loves even more is cum, another reason why I would consider myself a very lucky guy.

How would I describe Kim other then perfect, well I love her so she would be rather perfect to me. But it's not far from what other guys would say about her as well.

Kim is this 22 year old, 5 foot 5 natural blond. She has the sexiest face you could imagine, along with that shoulder length blonde hair.

Her body is another gorgeous thing about her... Slim waist, long sexy legs, a firm tight butt, and of course her natural double D breasts. It's those kinds of breasts that just fit perfectly in your hands, and you can just spend hours fondling.

And Kim really takes care of her body as well, working out regularly.

I know it almost sounds too good to be true, but it is. Although there is a small snag about my girlfriend.

She works as an exotic dancer, meaning she strips.

We had gone out for about a month before she told me,that she danced. At first it came as a bit of a shock, finding out that your girlfriend takes of her cloths in front of strange men.

I still get a bit jealous when she goes down to the club... But I love her, and she loves me, and I know that dancing is all that she does, nothing else.

And it's what she enjoys doing, so I try being supportive as much as I can.

I've even been down to the club where she dances, and I have to say that she looks absolutely stunning up on stage. Although I get quite jealous when I'm down there, seeing all the men she dances for, naked. Smiling at everyone, looking sexy, but I know that she has to do that to get the big tips, although I also know that she really likes what she does.

She also does lap dances, which I have a hard time watching, although most of them are in private booths where you can't see in. So if I'm down there, I try not to watch her whilst she's giving someone a lap dance, as I get even more jealous seeing her do that. Knowing that she's brushing her firm butt against another man's crotch, and fondling her breasts close to his face.

Although, Kim has told me that she gets really turned on doing lap dances when I'm there watching her.

As you might have figured out, she makes quite a bit of money, much more than I make. But she doesn't spend it all on fancy new things all the time, like most do. She's actually rather smart, well to be honest smarter than me, if you measure by the grades we got in school. She was a grade A student, and I was mostly a C student.

Working as an exotic dancer Kim has actually gotten a rather large savings account.

We have gone on quite a few trips abroad due to this, something we could never have down with my salary.

One Thursday evening as she was getting ready to go down to the club.

I walked in to the bedroom as she stood in front of the mirror culming her hair, only wearing a bra and a pair of string panties.

God she looked hot.

"Hi honey..." Kim said as I walked in.

"Hi beautiful..." I said walking over and giving her a kiss on her neck.

"Mmm... you coming down tonight...?" she asked me.

"Not sure, maybe... you want me to." I then asked as I sat down on the bed.

"You know I do..." She told me with smile.

She liked me being down there watching her undress in front of other men. Kim could be real tease.

She then turned around, looking at me in a very sexy way.

"You know what I'd like honey..." She said smiling.

"Oh I have a pretty good idea..." I smiled back.

I knew what that look on her face meant, she was in the mood for something in particular, something she was almost always in the mood for. She was in the mood for giving head, or more to the point, me cumming in her mouth.

She licked her lips as she slowly walked over to me. Kim then put her hand on top of the bulge in my pants, as she sat down in front of me.

"Mmm already hard..." She said smiling up at me.

"Well you kind of have that effect." I smiled back at her.

She then unzipped my pants and pulled them down. After which she moved onto my briefs, pulling them down exposing my hard on.

"Mmm..." She gave out a little moan as she put my cockhead between her lips.

"Ahh..." I moaned as she began to suck me.

She had the most incredible mouth, knowing exactly how I wanted it. As she was blowing me, I couldn't help but to think of all her past boyfriends she had done this to. Kim had made no secret of the fact that she loved giving head, and that she had had quite a bit of practice in the past.

Although I tried not to think about it, the thought of her giving blowjobs to other guys often ended up in my head.

"Mmm..." Kim moaned as she slurped on my pulsating cock.

But the thing that made me feel almost a bit guilty, was that I even got harder when I thought about her blowing other men.

"Ahh... god honey..." I grunted as I tensed up more and more.

"Oh yes honey, come in my mouth, give me all that delicious cum." Kim moaned as she licked under the tip of my head pushing me over the edge.

"Ahh..." I grunted out as I began to spurt right into her open mouth.

"Mmm..." She gurgled as she took my load.

A few seconds later I eased down.

She then opened her mouth a little showing me the cum in her mouth, as she then closed and swallowed it all.

"Mmm, I feel so much better now..." She smiled.

"Thank you honey..." She said giving me a little tongue kiss.

She liked doing this after I had come in her mouth, giving me a little taste of it myself. I guess she liked doing it because it made me feel a bit more submissive to her.

And if that was what it took to have such an awesome girlfriend, well then I was all okay with it.

A few moments later she was off to the club.

I was considering if I should go down to the club myself, and an hour later I had decided to head down there.

The club was located in an area with a majority of the population that were black.

The club itself was mostly a black club, Kim and another girl were the only white girls dancing there. That was one of the reasons why she was so popular down there.

Not that I'm a racist or anything like that, but the thing that made me the most jealous, was the fact that it was black men she was dancing for.

As I came down to the club the bouncer in front let me in. Because of the fact that my girlfriend was a dancer they let me in in front of everyone else.

There was some semi-loud music playing as I walked in. I'm not really familiar with the latest music so I guess it was some kind of blend between; house - club - rap...

"Hey man." Jerome the bartender said as I came up to the bar area.

"Hi Jerome..."

"You want something...?" He asked.

"Yeah, give me a cold one." I said as I looked up at the main stage where Desire was dancing.

Desire was this petite black woman, who was actually the only girl in the club that Kim didn't like, and that really didn't like Kim. I don't exactly know what their beef was about, but it was clear that they didn't get along.

"Hey your girl will be up next." Jerome told me as he handed me the beer.

Jerome was actually the only one in the staff that I could talk to. The others just liked to embarrass me with talk about Kim; what a sweet ass she got, how much they would like to do her, and such talk.

A minute later Desire went backstage and the music changed... Then a moment later Kim got up on stage, and you could hear the guys around the stage woo and whistle at her.

I still got a bit jealous seeing her up there on stage, as she slowly got undressed in front of those guys. I do have to admit that I was actually getting a bit hard as well, seeing my girlfriend in the midst of all those black guys.

Though I would be embarrassed to say so, but I guess it was the contrast of my white girlfriend being surrounded by black men that gave me a hardon.

Then a few chairs down I heard a girl tell one of the bartenders:

"Give me a drink, can't stand to see that white slut up on stage." It was Desire who was telling the bartender this.

I looked over at her, and she looked over at my direction, I quickly looked away hoping that she hadn't seen me.

"Here watching your bitch girlfriend huh..." Desire said as she walked over to me.

No pretending to like Kim from her side.

"Hey I would appreciate if you didn't call her..."

"Call her what, a white slut out to get some black guys." She then said.

"Hey..." I was about to tell her off.

"Cool it Desire... we don't want any disturbance here." Jerome came up and told her from behind the bar.

"No sweat, I'm down with that." Desire said.

"I'm just telling the white boy how it is, that's all." She then said.

"Don't mind her, she's just in one of her moods." Jerome then said.

"What do you mean, in one of her moods." Desire then said to Jerome wanting an answer.

I took the opportunity to sneak off to the washroom whilst they were arguing, had to take a leak anyway so.

As I came out from the washroom...

"Hey, if you don't believe me about that... girlfriend of yours, take this key." It was Desire who waited for me outside.

"I don't want it, and I don't believe..." I was trying to say something more.

"You don't want to believe that, that slut gives guys blowjobs in the private booths." Desire then said.

I stopped, I was shocked at what she had said.

"Here take the key and go look for yourself, it goes to the backroom behind the private booths." Desire gave me the key.

I couldn't believe that I took the key from her, and I still didn't believe a single word that she had said.

But... I was just the blowjob part that I was a little worried about.

I mean, I know Kim really likes to give head, well loves would be the right word. But still, she wouldn't do that to anyone else than me, would she...?

No... I trust Kim, she wouldn't do that to me... I decided to go and find Desire and give her the key back.

As I looked for her over at the bar, someone came up to me from behind me and gave me a hug. And I got a kiss as I turned around.

"Hi honey..." It was Kim.

"Hi." I said as I gave her a small kiss back.

"So you liked the show..." She smiled and teased me.

"Yeah, you looked awesome." I smiled back at her.

"Thanks... I have to go for a bit, have a few private dances." She told me.

"Okay, see you later." I said as I got a little jealous of the private dances part.

As I saw her going into one of the private booths with this huge black buy, I thought about what Desire had told me. I couldn't get her words out of my head, and I felt that key in my hand.

"Okay, I'm just going to go back there to prove her wrong." I told myself as I walked over to the backroom door.

I unlocked it and went inside. It was a small corridor with see through mirrors into the private booths. There were some cameras lined up with the mirrors. Kim had told me that there were cameras watching them in the private booths, incase anyone got violent.

I walked past some mirrors seeing a few black girls dancing for some guys.

Then I came up to the booth where Kim was dancing for the black guy. She had already gotten her top off, and was giving this guy a lap dance in her string bikini bottom.

I turned away, not sure if I wanted to see this, but I couldn't help it, so I looked back at them again.

Kim was pressing her firm butt down and moving it around the guy's crotch.

I could hear the guy go; yeah and ahh...

Kim then stood up for a moment dancing sexy in front of him... I hadn't noticed before, but I had gotten a huge hardon by watching this.

Then Kim leaned forward and pressed her large breasts into this guy's face. I couldn't believe that she would actually do this, but she had told me that the guys weren't allowed to touch them. So I shrugged it off, and besides I was kind of hot seeing this.

She then went up again and danced a little...

The guy then said something to her. I couldn't hear exactly what he said, but Kim nodded her head yes.

I could then see the guy unzip his pants and pull out his hard black cock.

"What the." I quietly spoke out.

I then saw Kim smile at him as she slowly got down on her knees in front of him.

This couldn't be happening... but it was.

I watched as Kim opened her mouth, and let that cockhead of his slowly slip inside between those sweet lips of hers.

I turned away again, not believing this was happening.

Slowly turning my face back at them again, and there Kim was, sucking on this black guy's cock.

I could hear the guy's small grunts... I knew what he was feeling, Kim had done that to me lots of times, and she was awesome at it.

I felt a bit heartbroken, but at the same time I couldn't stop watching. And to my own surprise my hand had actually found its way down to my crotch. Was I actually turned on by watching my love give this black guy a blowjob?

"Ahhh..." I could then hear the guy grunt out loudly.

I could see Kim had stopped sucking him and was just keeping her lips closed around his cockhead. I knew what that meant, he was cumming in her mouth, as well as I knew how much Kim loved the taste of cum.

I then saw Kim slowly slipping her lips from his cock, keeping her mouth closed as she looked up at the guy. She then closed her eyes and made that swallowing look, she then opened her eyes and then slowly licked her lips smiling at the guy.

"Ahh..." I couldn't help it, when I saw that I just came in my pants.

I felt embarrassed and jealous so I just ran out of there, taking the fire exit way out of the club.

For the remainder of the night I just wandered around the town, not knowing what to think about what I had seen.

Didn't Kim love me, how could she have done this to me...

As I came home at 5 O'clock in the morning, opening the front door.

"Honey is that you..." Kim rushed up to the door.

"Oh honey I've been so worried, where have you been..." She asked whilst hugging me tight in her arms.

"Has something happened, you're not hurt are you...?" She kept asking me.

I could see that she was even crying a little. How could this woman that I loved, after having cheated on me, and probably more than once, be so concerned about me.

"We need to talk Kim..." I told her as I walked her into the living room.

"Okay... has something happened, I've been so worried..." She said again wiping her tears.

I then looked into her eyes.

"I saw you..." I said.

"You saw me... what... you saw me...?" She asked sounding confused.

"In the private booth." I then said.

"You saw me in the..." She then seemed to realize what I had seen.

She looked down a little and then up at me again.

"Honey I...I... don't know what to say...I..." She tried to say something.

"How could you do that to me, I thought you loved me." I said to her.

"I do love you, I love you with all of my heart." She said looking at me soo innocent.

"I would never do anything to hurt you..." She told me.

"Then why... how could you give another man a blowjob?" I asked her.

"I'm soo sorry, I wanted to tell you about it soo badly, but I just didn't know how." She then told me.

We just sat there looking at each other for a long time.

"How long has this been going on...?" I then asked her.

"A few months..."

"A few months!" I said.

"Well... close to a year." She then said looking down a little.

"A year..." I said feeling shocked.

"Honey I love you more than anything, it's just that I have this urge." She then told me.

"But you have me, and you do it to me everyday..." I then said.

"Yes, and there is no one I love doing it to more than you, but." She said.

"But...?"

"I just need it more, I can't help it, I just love giving head." She then said.

"I know, but I thought we loved each other, and I was enough for you." I said.

"We do love each other... well I love you, but it's just that I get these urges, and I get soo hot that I just have to suck someone." She told me.

"Have you ever..." I looked at her.

"No... no honey I promise, I would never sleep with anyone." She then told me.

"I don't know if I believe you..." I told her.

"It's the truth, it's you that I love, and I would only go to bed with the man I love. I wouldn't do that to you..." Kim told me.

I looked at her, and she looked at me.

"Okay I believe you." I told her.

"Oh honey..." She leaned over and hugged me, and I could see that she got a tear in her eye.

"I want you to know, that I really wanted to tell you about the other thing. It's just that I didn't know how, and I didn't want to hurt you." She then told me.

"I feel so much better know that you know about it." She said.

"Yeah..."

"I don't know how I feel about it though." I said.

"Are going to do it more...?" I asked her.

"Well... I don't want to hurt you, but it's just that sometimes, a few times a day I just need to go down on a guy and have him release in my mouth." She told me.

"And with all those big black guys at the club, it's just soo hard not to go down on them." She continued.

Her sudden openness made me a bit anxious.

"But if you want me to, I guess I could try and stop doing it." She told me looking a bit sad.

I leaned over and gave her a hug as I couldn't stand to see her hurt, even with what I now knew.

"We'll talk about it in the morning." I told her as I gave her a kiss on her neck.

I then leaned back a little and gave her a tender kiss on the mouth.

"Oh honey..." She gave out a little moan.

I then took her hand and we slowly walked upstairs to the bedroom.

A little moment later up in our bedroom, as we were slowly removing each others cloths, Kim smelled something.

"Honey... have you cum recently..." She could smell the cum in my pants.

I looked down a little.

"Have you done it with another girl...?" Kim asked whilst looking a little sad.

"I..." I tried to come up with something, because I didn't want her to know that I had cum watching her with that guy.

"I understand if you went to another girl, after seeing that." She said looking even sadder.

I couldn't take her looking so sad.

"Well to tell you the truth, I came when I saw you with that guy." I then told her.

"Oh..." She said as she gave me a little smile.

"You liked seeing me giving another guy a blowjob..." She said leaning up and giving me a kiss.

"Well I..."

I actually had gotten rather hard seeing her with that black guy.

"You should know, I only think of you when I do it... Imagining that it's you I'm sucking." She told me.

I started to get really hard by her talk.

And that night we had the most awesome sex we had ever had.

The next morning I was down making breakfast as she came down and gave me a hug and a kiss.

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers
12