The Girl(slut) Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
196 Followers

If you promise to behave I will loosen your bonds and give you some ability to move. “Yes Sir. I promise I will behave like a good little slut.” She smiled and I actually felt she was proud of herself more than that I thought more that she meant it. I had to ask before I lost the chance.

“Slut? Have you been a slut for other men before? Been tied up and used for their pleasure?”

She smiled and said, “Oh yes Master! I like being used I just didn’t know at first if you were going to rape and kill me so I was afraid.”

“I see and do you have any proof of this, slut?”

“Yes Sir. Open my closet and in the back you will find a handle. Pull it open and you will see that I am a real slut for you to use as you wish, Sir.”

I did just that and what I found was truly a treasure chest full of dreams come true. She had all sorts of leather and lace, toys and contraptions. Some I couldn’t even tell what they were for. She had some pictures of her doing all sorts of things that I had only seen in porno movies and some I had never seen in pornos! I looked around and saw a letter there as well. It said:

I, Sarah McNicoles, do give my body to the person who possesses this letter as a slave. My body is completely theirs to use as they wish within the limits as set forth below. As long as my Master/Mistress wishes I am at his/her command and will obey any and all commands given to me.

Restrictions:

No golden showers, eating of excrement, marks that would show in business attire, no visible piercings that would be seen in business attire and no tattoos or permanent markings without my free and open consent. Safe sex needs to be established by both parties.

Signed by Sarah McNicoles and notarized only a month ago.

I returned and asked her if this was true. If I kept this letter or gave it to someone else she would freely accept that person as her Master. She responded that she had only lost her contact from being a slave for men when her company transferred her here 6 months ago. She had finally settled in and was just starting to explore the opportunities out here in order to find a new master or masters. “And you’ve had Mistresses as well?” “Yes, Sir I am or have been turned bisexual since my involvement with this lifestyle.”

I had to think on this for long term but for now, I needed to end this day and end it with style. The first thing I did was found a leather mask that could be put over her head and locked from the back so even with her hands free she couldn’t take off her blindfold and see me. I affixed it to her head and she had a little lock that fit it.

“I will untie you but any indication that you will try to escape or disobey me will be met with severe consequences. Understood?”

“Yes Sir I understand.” She smiled and looked like a child that just got an unexpected present.

I still didn’t want her to know who I was but I thought between the mask and me altering my voice a little that she shouldn’t be able to identify my voice. If she would remain obedient then the rest of this day would be more than I could have ever dreamed.

I removed the leg and wrist cuffs and even though she was free she didn’t move. I told her she could move about on the bed and stretch herself a little. She did so but stayed on the bed as commanded.

I lay beside her and she snuggled up to me as I caught my breath and tried to think on this a little. “Sarah? Suck my cock hard again for me.” Sarah moved down my body feeling her way between my legs and she began sucking my cock again. “Only get it hard don’t try to get me off this time OK slut!” “Yes Master” was her only reply. It didn’t take long for her to get me rock hard again. It had to be the fact that I had only one orgasm in the last month that allowed me to recover so fast. OK that and the fact she sucked better than a Hoover! “Move up here and kiss me slut but keep stroking my cock for me too.” She moved up and kissed me as she rubbed and stroked my cock so nicely. “Are you on the pill slut?” She responded, “Yes, Master and it has been almost 7 months since I’ve been with anyone. I even have gotten an Aids test last month and it is negative as well as being cleared of any other diseases Sir.” I replied, “I too have been alone for nearly a year and am clean as well. Does that even matter to you?” “Yes Sir that is something that would keep me from avoiding a Master is if I knew he was not safe.” “So if I want to fuck you now do I use a condom under those rules?” Sarah smiled, “No Sir know we are both clean, I am fine receiving your inside me. I must say that I am looking forward to it if that is your wish.”

“Straddle me and slide my cock into your smooth pussy, slut!”

It was almost one smooth motion as she used her hand that was stroking my cock as a guide. She lifted up from my side and brought her pussy over my cock and impaled herself on it all in one movement. Her tits were facing me and the smile on her face was impossible to miss. She began to grind on my cock with her hips.

“Oh yes Sarah you fucking slut fuck my cock!”

She began moving her hips and sliding my cock in and out of her pussy and she was moaning with pleasure. I took my thumb and rubbed it against her clit and she began to move even more. She grabbed her tits and began squeezing them and through this all she was still able to keep her pussy moving on my cock in such a way that I never felt my pleasure was being neglected.

“Oh please Master let me cum on your cock please!”

“Yes you fucking slut cum on my cock!”

Sarah was lost in pleasure and soon came to a peak and screamed and moaned with pleasure. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around my cock as she worked through her orgasm. She wasn’t able to keep up the pace on my cock and she leaned over and pressed her tits against me and kissed me with gratitude for her orgasm.

“Roll over slut and this time I will be the one cumming while inside you.”

“Oh yes Master please fuck my pussy and cum in me!”

She rolled over and spread her legs wide. She held her legs up and I positioned myself between her legs. I held my cock and centered it on her smooth wet pussy and resting my head against her hole I leaned over and gave her a kiss. As we kissed I simply shifted my hips and my cock gently slid inside her. She moaned and I could tell she was impressed with the move. I fucked her pussy fast and slow, soft and hard for as long as I could take it. Sarah’s legs were wrapped around my waist and I was happy I was able to endure as long as I had when I could feel Sarah approaching orgasm again.

“Slut if I let you orgasm again right you must be mine for as long as I want you!”

“Oh god yes Master I am already yours. I would so much love to cum with you Master please!”

Sarah was truly in the moment. Her breathing and body showed ever indication that she was enjoying being fucked as much as I was enjoying fucking her. I was quickly being taken over the top with her excitement. I felt my cock pulsing and my balls tightened as I fucked this fuck slut fast and hard feeling my cock bulging inside her and ready to blow. I finally heard Sarah moaning and felt her pussy strangling my cock as I lost control myself. Surge after surge of cum shot into her as my body, it felt as if it drained all its energy through my cock and into her pulsing pussy. Her pussy milked my cock dry as her legs around my waist kept me deep inside her.

We lay together as we caught our breath. I told her that I was going to leave and after I did she should count to 500 before going to her closet and finding the key to undo her hood. I would be in touch with her in a week. She was instructed to continue her routine as normal even her Saturday run and to be ready when I called. Also as an indication that she was mine, she was to place the blindfold I originally used on her in the front upstairs window. It looked like any blindfold you might use to sleep on a plane or during the day so it shouldn’t raise any questions. She agreed. I told her to put my stuff in the closet as well as I would only need them here anyway.

With that I got up, dressed and once again poured some ether in the cloth. I came up to her and gave her one last kiss and then placing the cloth over her face, I told her to breath deeply. She was out in no time. I left through the back window and waited to see if she would really just go about her life for the next week. Before the day was over the mask was in the window. I passed by her house ever day and would get excited just seeing the mask. One week passed and I went to a payphone up at a gas station. I waited until she should be home from her run and called her.

“Hello Sarah. Do you know who this is?”

“Yes Sir. I think so.”

“Very good slut. But do you know or suspect who I might really be?”

“No Sir but I am yours to do with as you wish. It doesn’t matter to me who you really are. If you never want to tell me that is your decision.”

“Very good. I want to thank a neighbor for his unknowing assistance in bringing us together. Will you help me with that?”

“Yes Sir anything you wish. The guy that lives to your right. A single guy do you know who I am talking about?”

“Tony Sir?”

“In two hours. Yes, you are to strip naked but for a long coat. Knock on his door and ask to come in. When he closes the door you are to take off your coat and kneel and ask to suck his cock to make up for all the times you have teased him by flashing your ass and chest at him.”

“Sir. I… I… don’t know if I can do that. He seems very nice and I’m afraid he would tell all the neighbors about me.”

“Shut up slut! You will do it or I will make you pay myself. You know those pictures in your closet? I have some and can easily delivery a flier of pictures to all your neighbors… maybe even your work. I am now your Master and you will do as I say. I will ensure you are safe! Understood?”

Sarah sniffles and says, “Yes Sir I will obey.”

Sarah waits for two hours and goes next door as commanded. She does as she is told and is presented with the letter of ownership. She never knew it was me that first day but now she is my slave and is very happy serving me.

thinkpub
thinkpub
196 Followers
12